Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Late Night Train

"Three women, one train ride, three intense orgasms."

48
18 Comments 18
18.7k Views 18.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words

The train had arrived late as usual. That wasn’t much of a surprise since most of the trains around here arrived whenever they damn well pleased. When it stopped, I was relieved to see that it was pretty much empty. I didn’t want anyone to see the few tears I had left rolling down my face.

When I sat down in the carriage, my attention was first drawn to how sticky the floor looked. Perhaps, the result of one too many for someone the night before? But the state of the train wasn’t the only thing that grabbed my attention that night.

I lived a good hour away from the city by train, so it gave me a chance to think about what a horrible night I’d had.

The last time I’d visited the Velvet Club, I met a wonderful girl by the name of Emily. She was nineteen and the cutest thing you would set eyes on. Since she was only a year younger than me, I figured I’d ask her out. She jumped at the chance and, suddenly, I was thinking about all the good times we’d have together.

Cut to tonight. To hit the town with my new girl, I'd decided to wear my black, long-sleeved, slim lace top, black mini skirt, and matching cage-meshed, five inch heels. I looked the part and I knew I was going to score.

That was until my date decided she was going to get more than a little tipsy. I’d never seen a girl neck a double vodka so quickly. I laughed it off a few times, but when I returned from the smoking area, she was missing. I searched everywhere and eventually found her in the ladies restroom.

She wasn’t alone. She had her miniskirt rucked up to her waist and was bent over the sink with her head between a girl's legs. What made it worse was that the girl’s boyfriend was fucking Emily from behind whilst she ate her. They hadn’t even noticed I stood not ten feet away. I looked at the small puddle of come on the floor and realised she’d been having too much fun with her new friends for me to interrupt.

After storming out, I headed to the train station. It had only turned ten o’clock and I was already going home.

I tried to forget about the night by looking at the city skyline twinkling in the distance. Before I knew it, we had passed several stops but I was still a long way from home. Not many people used this service at this time of night and my carriage was now empty. I liked that. Peace and quiet. That was until we got to the next station.

Only a few people got on. The only ones to come into my carriage were two women that looked like they’d had a much better night than I had. They were stunning, but I didn’t pay much attention to them at first. That would change when they sat down on the seats facing me.

There was a clear age difference between both of them, so I pegged them for a mother and daughter out for the night together the way some do. They were probably on the prowl for a guy that found it hot to fuck a teen girl and her mother at the same time.

They wore rather fetching miniskirts, the supposed mother in red and her daughter in black. Long shiny legs and the most beautiful five-inch heels I’d ever seen, with glitter on the straps that sparkled under the train lights. To top it off, they both had their toenails painted a dark pink. The daughter had her cleavage pushed almost to her chin, and she had an ample chest. The mother was braless with a shoulder-less crop top. It was a little young, but she still pulled it off.

I smiled politely as they sat down, making them notice me immediately. The daughter whispered into her mother’s ear and I knew it was about me. I could see their eyes glancing at me as they conversed. I didn’t know if it was anything good or bad, but either way, I wanted to ignore them and finish my journey.

Not long after the train pulled away, the mother said, “Rough night, love?”

I snapped out of my daydream and saw both of them looking at me. I nodded and replied, “Yeah, I had a date that didn’t go too well.”

They showed sympathy with an "Aww" in unison. “Did he go home with some other girl?” asked the daughter.

I hesitated for a moment. I was about to let two complete strangers into my personal life, but I decided it was best to vent my feelings. I mean, I wasn’t going to see them again so I didn’t care. “She, actually. And she didn’t go home with anyone but I saw her fucking some girl and her boyfriend in the restroom.”

They looked at me as if I’d just spoken in a foreign tongue. Hadn’t they ever met a lesbian before?

After a moment, the mother said, “I’m sorry to hear that, babe. Don’t let it get you down. You're a gorgeous, sexy young lady and you could have any girl you wanted.”

To be honest, she lifted my spirits and managed to make me smile. “Thanks,” I replied, “I’m Fiona.”

“I’m Chrissy, and this is my beautiful daughter Sarah. We’re out having a little celebration. Sarah’s sixteenth birthday was last week, but we weren’t able to do anything about it until tonight.”

She was sixteen? She looked more like an eighteen-year-old to me. Then again, maybe it was the skimpy clothes and makeup that did it. I never knew any sixteen-year-old girls to look like her.

Sarah smiled at me and winked. I smiled back but winking would have made me feel a little awkward.

“My daughter and I are no stranger to the same sex, by the way,” said Chrissy.

I looked at her and didn’t know what to say. Congratulations? “You mean you are lesbians?”

Sarah laughed and I laughed along, nervously.

“Don’t let one woman ruin your night, sweetie. Why not have fun with two who can make you feel better?”

I didn’t know what to say. Was she flirting with me? The daughter stopped laughing. Now she looked at me with a How-about-it? look on her face. My first thought was: Oh my God, they have sex with each other.

“Wait, are you both asking me to go home with you? I don’t even know you,” I said.

“First names are all you need, Fiona," said the daughter. She then gave me a smouldering look as she uncrossed her long legs, flashing me a glimpse of a red thong.

Chrissy, with her legs crossed, extended a leg and stroked my leg with her foot. I enjoyed the soft skin of her foot against my calf muscle and I had to admit, she knew how to make me shiver.

My heart pounded. On the one hand, they were two stunning women that wanted to have sex with me -- and I had hoped for sex that night. On the other hand, I’d only just met them and we were on a train.

Sarah got up and sat beside me. I looked at her mother as they both exchanged grins and winks.

“I’m sorry but I don’t think I can—”

Before I could finish, the daughter kissed me on the lips. When she pulled away, she pulled down her tube top to reveal her impressive, round breasts. I couldn’t believe my eyes. They were the kind of breasts I could only dream of at night, with two pink nipples already getting hard.

She smiled and said, “Do you want to be with me?”

A cluster of words and noises came out of my mouth. I was too freaked out to give her an answer either way. But it didn’t matter as she then said, “Oh yeah, I think you do. Mommy told me all the girls would want me. She told me when she was giving me my, er... birthday present.” She giggled.

Sarah kissed me again, and this time I felt her tongue enter my mouth. Her perfume wafted up my nose. It was so sweet and heavenly. It wasn’t long before my tongue danced with hers and we made out like high school kids.

I relaxed my body into her embracing arms and let my hand trace her perfect breasts. I’d never felt breasts like them: so firm, the kind you could squeeze for hours.

I didn’t know what had come over me. Had I secretly been a naughty slut all this time? I’d never hooked up with two women in public, especially after knowing them for only five minutes.

Egle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Egle

Sarah pushed her chest out and I clawed at more of her breast. I pinched her hard nipple between my fingers and she moaned into my mouth. Her bare leg crossed over mine, pushing our crotches together. When she pulled away from our kiss, she looked at her mother, who was watching me play with her daughter’s breasts whilst kissing her neck, and said, “Oh, she’s good at this, mommy. She’s done this before.”

I looked up at Sarah and said, “What if we get caught?” We were on a public train and I felt sure we were bound to be caught by someone.

“Don’t worry, we won’t,” she said.

“If we do, and if it’s another pretty girl, she can join us,” said Chrissy, who I now saw had her hand up her miniskirt and was gently fingering herself at the image of me getting dirty with her daughter.

Sarah lifted my top over my head and threw it on the seat next to Chrissy. I hadn’t been wearing a bra and my bare breasts were on display to both of them. I admit that I'm decently endowed and my breasts attract attention a little more than I care for.

With both hands she squeezed my tits and tweaked my nipples. I’d never felt them get so excited and hard this quickly before. I threw my head back and cried a sigh of ecstasy. I spread my legs with the help of Chrissy, who held the heel of a shoe and stroked the top of my foot. She teasingly ran her finger between the lattice straps of my heel.

I began to fondle Sarah’s breasts again as she leaned in to suck on mine. She kneaded and slurped on them whilst using her tongue to soak my nipples. It wasn’t long before Sarah lifted her skirt up to her waist. She then slid her red thong to the floor and kicked it under the seat. It was then her mother knelt on the floor and kissed her daughter’s silky legs and thighs. “Oh, mommy,” Sarah sighed.

I never thought I could ever be turned on by something so incestuous, nor by a sixteen-year-old girl. I thought about the things they must do at home with one another. It made me wet.

Chrissy ravaged her daughter’s shaven pussy with her lips and tongue. She spread the young girl’s lips apart to reveal a beautiful, wet, pink inside. Sarah lay slumped and squirmed on the seat as I sucked on her supple tits, my mouth enveloping even more of them each time. Her legs were spread and shaking as her mother’s tongue led her toward orgasm.

The heat flowing through my body intensified. I saw a beautiful sixteen-year-old girl lying almost naked in front of me, my saliva covering her beautiful breasts and her mother between her legs. If I was dreaming, I didn’t want to wake up.

I unzipped the side of my skirt, stood, and let it fall to the floor. Just then, Chrissy turned around, her face glazed with her daughter’s juice. She slipped my thong down and kissed my stomach, heading towards my pubic bone.

I knelt beside her and kissed her. I could taste the most wonderful cherry lip gloss. Her tongue made love to mine and slid around my mouth. I ran my hands up her thighs and pushed up her skirt. I clasped her bare buttocks and realised she hadn’t been wearing any panties at all when my fingertips dug between her cheeks.

She removed her top and began playing with her full breasts. I leaned in and sucked on a nipple, wrapping my tongue around it and clamping it between my lips as I sucked. She moaned and held my head to her chest.

Sarah, watching, pressed her middle finger between her wet pussy lips and ground her throbbing clit.

Chrissy returned to her daughter’s aching pussy. As she bent over, I knelt behind her and felt the heat from her pussy against my face. I looked at it with lust. It was clean and neatly groomed, with a few droplets of nectar hanging from her lips. I kissed her buttocks and spread them, giving room for my tongue to slide between them and circle her tight anus.

Sarah rested her foot on her mother’s back. I held it and couldn’t help but plan a kiss on her soft, beautiful foot. I then ran my tongue back down Chrissy’s anus and carried on until I pushed her wet pussy lips apart. Her juice coated my tongue in a matter of seconds. Our cries filled the carriage and I could hear Sarah getting close to orgasm. I flicked Chrissy’s clit with the tip of my tongue and sucked on her puffy lips. I held her open with two fingers and drilled my tongue deep into her.

Just then ,Sarah let out an immense cry and yelled, “Oh fuck... Yes, mommy, yes. I’m coming!.” She arched her back and, as I looked up, I saw a perfect arched stream of orgasm burst from between her legs. Chrissy opened her mouth and held her face to Sarah’s spasming cunt. Her daughter’s come sprayed wildly over her mother's face. Beads of it flew towards me and landed on my arm and back. It was so hot and dirty, feeling the orgasm of this sixteen-year-old on my skin.

They shared a passionate kiss and nuzzled each other's noses. “I love you, mommy,” said Sarah, her voice trembling.

“I love you too, sweetheart. You’re mommy’s special girl, aren’t you? Now, let’s make sure our new friend has a night she won’t forget.”

Chrissy lay on the floor with her legs spread. I wasted no time in burying my head between them and sucking on her wet lips. Sarah dropped to the floor behind me and ran two fingers between my slit. I stuck my ass higher in the air for her, hoping that for the first time in ages I too could have an intense orgasm like hers.

I felt her nose poking between my cheeks and her tongue running up and down my slit, exploring me inside and out. I clenched my toes. She was so young and yet she knew how to please a woman so well. I felt I was in heaven. She dug her tongue in deeper until I could feel her mouth on my juicy lips. She began to suck and press herself harder against my pussy, all the while grinding my insides with her tongue and fingers.

Chrissy’s hips began to jerk and thrust as I stroked her inner walls with great force. I ran the palm of my other hand rapidly over her clit. As she squirted slightly, I caught several beads of it on my tongue. With my body now shaking, I cried out into Chrissy’s pussy as her very talented daughter made me come. I bucked my ass in the air and felt Sarah clamp her mouth over my squirting cunt. I could feel my come splashing back onto my pussy as I heard her moan and splutter, trying to take in every last drop.

As she pulled away, the last few droplets hit the floor. She giggled and spanked my ass. “Good girl. That was so fucking hot. Mmm, I love this tight cunt of yours.”

She then crawled up beside me and we both shared her mother’s pussy. Our tongues lapped together over her Chrissy’s swollen clit. We had our arms around each other’s shoulders, pressing each other harder into Chrissy.

With several sharp yelps, Chrissy’s pelvis thrust upward, and with one further, longer cry, she succumbed to our dual oral and came violently. Sarah and I laughed and kissed as her mother’s orgasm soaked our faces.

I felt myself becoming dizzy. I’d never had such a wild experience in my life. The three of us lay on the floor of the carriage. Sarah and I kissed as we shared the layer of come from her mother’s pussy.

Still panting, Chrissy said, “Oh my, I’m glad we bumped into you tonight. I find you young women so sexy. That’s why Sarah and I have our... er, extra-special relationship. Isn’t that right, honey?”

“That’s right, mommy,” she replied, crawling up to kiss her mommy on the lips. “I love being your special little girl.”

Then, the train driver announced the next stop. It was mine. We all dressed quickly and exchanged phone numbers. I knew I wanted to see more of these girls. We promised each other we would see each other again at the weekend and I wasn’t about to let them down.

So, it turned out to be a damn good night after all. I went from being upset to having the time of my life on a train ride home.

 

 

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SandiLove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments