Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Love of Two Sisters

"A guy discovers he's in for one special evening."

2
1 Comment 1
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
You stand there, excited as hell as you watch two girls making out in front of you. You can see their hands groping each other’s breasts and hear their moans of pleasure. You want to join in on the action, but at the same time you want to watch, fascinated as these girls continue with their foreplay. One of them glances your way and smirks at you. She does not say a word to you, but instead walks over to you. The other girl follows her lead. You get even more turned on. You can not believe that this is actually going to happen to you.

The first girl places her mouth on your lips and starts to kiss you. Her hot, wet tongue enters your mouth and she gently massages her tongue around yours.

As she is doing this to you, the other girl kneels and takes off your pants. She slowly slides them down your legs. Her mouth slowly kisses back up your legs. She makes sure to nip and lick as she makes her way higher towards your genitals. She smiles wickedly as she stares at her target and starts to get to work. You hear her sucking, licking, working hard to make you feel pleasure. You stop making out with the first girl to let out a moan as the other sucks you off.

The first girl turns your attention back to her as she takes your hands and places them on her juicy breasts. “Fondle them,” she hisses. “Lick them, suck them.”

You eagerly listen to her and start to play with her breasts. You love the way they feel in your hands, how soft and squishy they feel. You love how bouncy and juicy they look. You want to make her nipples hard. You take one nipple and put it between your thumb and index finger and start to gently twist it back and forth. She gasps and groans as you do this, clearly enjoying the act.

While you are doing this, you can still feel the second girl’s hot mouth working to make you cum. You want to fuck both of them so bad. Even better, you want to see them fuck each other. You want your hard, throbbing cock to enter the beauties. You want them to squeal and wiggle in pleasure as you fuck each of them.

You can feel yourself getting closer to climax as the girl sucks harder on your dick. Her hands gently play with your balls. The first girl kisses you hard on the mouth again. You let out your load into the second girl’s mouth, but you’re not done yet. You want more, and you know that these girls will give you more.

The second girl swallows your cum and rises back up to her feet. She pouts as she watches you kissing the first girl and cuts in. “It’s my turn to make out with you,” she whispers seductively. There is a certain gleam in her eye. She wants more than that. “My pussy needs to be eaten out.”

The first girl smirks and lowers herself down to the second’s girls pussy. She wastes no time getting to work. At first, she starts with the clit, going in small circles with her tongue. She wants the second girl to beg. You hear the second girl gasp lightly and moan. She arches her back towards the first girl’s mouth, wanting more.

You stop making out with the second girl and go lower to work on her breasts. You want to hear those moans more. You gently suck and lick her nipples. Your hands make sure to grope and fondle them. They are small, perky, lovely breasts. It was a nice change to that of the juicy, beautiful ones belonging to the first girl. You hear her moan even more, and even hear her say, “Oh, more please.”

You smirk. You are ready to enter her. In fact, you are more than ready to enter both of the girls.

But the first girl is not done with the second girl’s pussy. “Be patient,” she coos before continuing with her act. She stops playing with the second girl’s clit and licks lower, close to her pussy lips. Her hot tongue enters the cunt of the second girl. She works hard on sucking and slurping the cum out of the smaller girl’s pussy.

The second girl gasps and groans even more. “Oh god,” she hisses. She loves the way the first girl is working on her dirty snatch while you are sucking on her tits. “Mmm, I need to be fucked,” she demands, breathing each word out.

You want to fuck her. You want to make the second girl shout your name and scream. Shit, you want to cum inside her filthy wet pussy.

Adelia_Smartyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adelia_Smartyy

“I’ll fuck you,” you hiss.

The first girl finally stops her teasing and smirks as you say those words. “Oh god, fuck her,” she encourages. “Fuck the shit out of her.”

You get on top of the second girl and waste no time sliding your dick into her tight, hot, dripping wet cunt hole. As you do this, the first, older girl kisses the second on her mouth, muting her gasps. She feels so tight around your throbbing cock. You relish the feeling of her tightness around your length. You start of slow, going all the way in and all the way out of her. You want her to feel your whole length inside her.

As you slowly fuck her, the first girl stops her kissing and watches the act with a gleam in her eye. “Yes, that’s it,” she whispers. “Give my sister a good fuck.”

“Harder,” the younger girl moans. “Oh fuck, go faster you bastard.”

You fuck her faster. You can almost hear yourself slapping against her pussy. You groan, enjoying the feeling of your penis inside of her. You faintly wonder what the older sister feels like. Is she tighter or looser than the younger one? Fuck, you can feel yourself cumming a second time. “Fuck,” you groan.

“Oh my fucking god,” gasps the younger sister. She cums, and surprisingly even squirts as you cum inside her.

The older sister smirks and gently strokes her younger sister’s hair. “Good girl,” she whispers. She kisses her on the mouth before glancing in your direction. “I need a good fuck now.”

Before going after the older sister, you examine the younger one’s pussy. You can see your cum mixed with her. You feel proud, even excited about it. You want to do the same to the older sister.

The younger girl moves out of the way while the older one takes her place. She positions herself with her hands and knees holding herself up. “Fuck me,” she demands. “Fuck me now.”

The younger one kisses her sister gently on the mouth, before moving towards you. “I’ll watch.” She smiles before kissing you on the lips. She sits in a chair with her legs wide apart, prepared and eager for the act to begin.

Your dick once again enters the second pussy. Oh fuck, it feels just as good, if not even better than the younger sister’s pussy.

“Fuck yes,” hisses the older sister.

You thrust in and out of her, wasting no time to go fast on her.

“Oh fuck, I love it hard.”

The younger sister starts to touch her clit as you fuck her sister. She lightly taps her finger on it. She shivers and lightly moans in pleasure as she plays with herself. “Mmm, yes. That’s it,” she breathes.

You work hard on making the older sister scream and groan. The older sister gasps, pants, cries, moans. “Fuck, I want more, harder” she shouts.

You go faster. Your balls are slamming against her clit. The younger sister moans even more. Now her fingers are deep inside her pussy. She is fucking herself. “Oooh fuck,” she pants out. “Mmm, cum for him,” she breaths.

You are sweating. Everything feels hot to you. You can see your sweat trickling down on the older sister’s body. Everything seems slick and wet. Her cunt feels so fucking good to you. God, she is so close to climax.

“Mmmm god,” she screams before cumming. She too, squirts. You also cum inside the older sister. After you are done with the act, you slide your dick out.

The younger sister is close to cumming. “I want to squirt in your face,” she pants to you. “Oh god, come here, lick my pussy!”

You go over to the younger sister’s side and start to work on her dripping pussy. God, it was so slick and wet. You love it. You love the taste of pussy. You make sure to eat out every inch of that scrumptious cunt. “Fuckin’ cum,” you hiss to her as you suck and lick her, trying hard to make her cum.

“Oh god yes,” she pants and finally cums and squirts. She manages to get it on your face. You fucking love it so much. When she is done, she collapses in the chair in a heap of pants. You make sure to clean her pussy off with your tongue, licking every last drop.

The older sister comes over from her place on the bed and starts to gently kiss her younger sister on the mouth before kissing you. “Mmm, that was a fucking good time,” she says.

Published 
Written by Phantomrose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments