Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The MILF - Episode 3

11
0 Comments 0
3.6k Views 3.6k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Three weeks after their initial sexual encounter, Tina and her son Mark had become pretty comfortable with their new erotic relationship. After their second tryst together, a steamy, dreamy encounter that was a new experience for both of them, they fucked every day over the next week. During the next two weeks, they were fucking every two or three days. They each lived their own lives, and still talked like a mother and son would, but when either one of them was horny, they looked to the other one first for satisfaction. Their sexual relationship was honest and open, but still separate from the mother-son bond.

Mark thoroughly enjoyed his sexual encounters with his mom, as did she. Tina wasn’t sexually active with anyone else, but Mark did have a girl he had been seeing the past couple of weeks who had a strong libido of her own. Mark loved the time that he spent with each of them, and that’s what led him to the idea of a wonderful surprise for them both.

On a Saturday evening, Mark knew that his mom would be out for a couple of hours, so he invited his new girlfriend, Angie, over for a good time. Angie is, to put it bluntly, a bit of a freak. She’s open to just about anything sexually. She regularly participates in a number of fetishes and is extremely bi-sexual. One fetish that she loves is being tied up. When Mark suggested the idea of some bondage for tonight’s date, Angie was more than willing to come prepared.

When Angie greeted Mark at the front door, he was taken back at her stunning appeal. Her D-cup breasts were bulging out of a tight red top, and her denim shorts hugged just a little too tightly against her crotch. She was holding a black duffel bag, which Mark knew contained some kinky accessories.

Mark greeted her with a hug and kiss and then escorted her to his bedroom. After a few minutes of small talk, Mark suggested they get down to business. Mark went into his bathroom to disrobe. Angie darkened the room and lit a few candles, then disrobed her self. Mark was taking a little longer than Angie expected, but he finally returned to the room to find a totally nude Angie sitting seductively on the side of his bed. She gave him a come-hither look and patted her hand against the bed next to her. Mark felt the blood rush into his stiffening cock.

As he sat down next to the busty, brunette beauty, he brushed his hand down her arm, then around the curve of her ass and down her leg. She was anxious, but patient as he explored her creamy skin. Angie’s body moved only with tiny nervous jitters as Mark’s hands caressed her back, brushed her cheek and cupped her breasts. For several minutes, he aroused the ashen fem with gentle caresses across her body and teasing brushes on her most sensitive and erogenous areas.

Angie was enjoying every touch and caress. With closed eyes, she was moaning and sighing at the sensitive pleasure. She could feel her pussy moistening as she became increasingly aroused. She was so ready for sex, but she forced herself to be patient and enjoy the pleasure.

With only gently guiding movements, Mark led Angie to lie down on the bed. With her body lying flat on the blanket, the glow of candle light flickering across her body, Mark moved down her body with arousing kisses. First he kissed her forehead and lips, and then down to her neck and shoulders. Knowing that Angie was becoming more aroused, Mark spent some time massaging and kissing her breasts, giving more pleasure to her nipples and areolas than he had previously. He occasionally saw her hand make a movement toward her vagina, as if she wanted to finger herself, but then she refrained.

Mark moved down from Angie’s breasts, across her stomach, and then over her waistline to the sexy lines and curves of her throbbing pussy. He could see drips of fluid that had escaped the shelter of her labia. He knew there was a welling of passion deeper inside. Addressing that would come in time. He kissed and licked around Angie’s pussy. Then he teased the opening of her lips with his tongue and opened them with a firm lick from the bottom of her gash to the top. He could feel and taste her sweet juices as they flowed across his tongue. He paused for a moment at the top of her soggy opening and then exited with a flick of his tongue against her clit.

Angie let out a hurried moan at the sensation of the pleasure. She was pounding and aching inside, but she knew the night’s pleasure had only begun. After his little pussy tease, Mark rubbed his hands down Angie’s legs and took a firm grip of her ankles. He pulled them apart, each one toward a bed post. As her legs spread, so did her pussy lips, and Mark watched as juices glistened at the border of her lips and then broke free and rolled down her curves into the darkness of the blanket.

With Angie’s legs spread wide across the bed, Mark took a rope that she had looped around the bed post and tied it around an ankle, gave some slack, then tied it to the bed post. He did the same to the other leg. Angie smiled at him devilishly and reached her arms back toward the head board. Moving slowly and methodically, Mark moved around the bed and tied each arm to a corner of the head board.

When Mark had finished securing his lover's arms and legs, he then pulled out a whip from Angie’s bag. It had a braided leather handle and nine soft leather bands coming off the end. A big smile came across the girl’s face.

“Have I been a bad girl?” she asked him.

“It’s not how bad you’ve been.” He replied. “It’s how bad you’re going to be.” With that, he gave her a teasing spank across her belly.

Mark walked around the right side of the bed so that he was standing over Angie’s face. She knew what he wanted, and what she wanted. She opened her mouth wide for Mark’s stiff cock. Mark grabbed her by the back of her head with his right hand and handled the whip in his left. Angie’s lips wrapped tight around the shaft and she ran her tongue firmly against its head and the sensitive skin around it.

With a firm grip on Angie’s hair, Mark began pumping her face against his cock. It was rough play, but he knew she liked it from the moans of pleasure that were muffling from her mouth and from the wild sensations her tongue was lashing onto his cock.

As Angie went wildly at his dick, Mark played the whip across her ripe body. He teased it against her breasts, rubbed it across her firm nipples, and then gave a swat across her belly again. He gave another swat on the belly, then a whack across her breasts. Angie let out a grunt of recognition without losing beat on her oral pleasure.

Mark worked the whip against Angie’s torso and breasts a few more times, then reached out and swatted it against her exposed pussy. Angie moaned in delight, and Mark gave it another whip, and then another. By now, he could see the juices from her pussy on the ends of the bands. She was dripping wet and ready to burst. And so was he.

Suddenly, the couple heard a sound in the house. It was the front door closing. Angie pulled her mouth back from Mark’s cock.

“Were you expecting someone?” She asked.

“It’s probably my mom.” Mark said. “I’ll go tell her we’re busy.” Mark gave Angie a friendly swat across her tits, then set the whip down on the bed and headed toward the door.

“What? You’re going out there like that?” Angie said with alarm in her voice.

“It’s not a big deal.” Mark said. “She’s my mom. She’s seen me naked before.”

Without hesitating, Mark exited the room, leaving Angie’s busty, restrained body lying naked in the candle light. For several minutes, Mark didn’t return to the room. After a while, Angie was wondering if she had been abandoned. Her pussy was still throbbing so hard. She wanted to finger herself to relieve the pressure, but there was nothing she could do.

Outside the room, Mark was in his mom’s bedroom with her. She had just set down her purse. She gave her naked son a big hug, and paused a moment to feel his rock hard cock against her body.

“I got your text earlier.” She said. “Is everything still on schedule?”

“Right on time.” He said.

“OK, give me a few minutes.” His mom said.

Two minutes later, Angie heard the door to the room open. She saw a figure walk toward her, a different figure than she remembered walking out a few moments ago. As the form moved from the shadow of the doorway into the candle light that illuminated the room, Angie was shocked to see a lady; a lady rubbing a large strap-on cock.

Angie squirmed a bit, scared at first of this new, unknown face and figure. Then she heard the door click shut and Mark’s familiar form appeared in the glimmering light.

“What’s going on, Mark?” Angie asked.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

“Who is this?”

“Angie, I would like you to meet my mom. Mom, this is Angie.”

Angie was silent, with a stunned expression on her face, but soon a smile crept across her open mouth. Angie knew right away what their plan was, and she was just horny enough to go along with it. She wasn’t sure how incestual their relationship actually was, but she figured she would find out soon enough.

Tina moved to Angie’s bedside and greeted her with a kiss. Angie’s response was passionate, and Tina knew that she was comfortable with her.

As they kissed, Tina moved a hand down and rubbed Angie’s breasts and teased at her erected nipples. Then she slipped her hand down further and slipped a finger into Angie’s soggy pussy. Tina knew what was happening deep behind those watery walls. The throbbing, the aching to be penetrated was unbearable. Tina could immediately feel her own pussy moistening, and she was anxious to satisfy the penetration that Angie’s pussy was begging for.

With a bit of hesitation, Tina released her lips from Angie’s and positioned herself on the bed between Angie’s rope-bound legs. Mark had left enough slack so that Angie could maneuver herself in position with her new lover.

Tina grabbed hold of the ever-hard dildo that was strapped against her pussy and guided it toward Tina’s cunt. She rubbed the tip of it against the top of the dripping gash, stimulating Angie’s swollen pussy. She let out a scream of pleasure. Tina gently guided the rubber cock down the swollen gash until it slipped into the well-lubed hole of Angie’s sweet spot. With a slow and steady movement, Tina sunk the dildo into Angie. The bound brunette let out a squeal of approval, ascending from a whisper into nearly a scream.

With her imitation penis planted sufficiently into Angie’s vagina, Tina began slowly working her pelvis back and forth. She made small thrusts in and out, which kept the dildo pressing hard thrusts against the back of Angie’s hole. Angie soaked in the pleasure.

For several long minutes, Tina worked her body against Tina’s inner thighs. She knew the itch that she was scratching. Angie’s eyes were closed and her head was swaying back as the pleasure of Tina’s cock saturated into her body.

As Tina drilled her cock deep into Angie’s pussy, she leaned over and started kissing and sucking on her breasts. She teased her tongue around Angie’s large, brown areola, then flicked her tongue against her nipple and sucked it deep into her mouth. The stimulation of her breasts and vagina was driving Angie nuts.

Mark had been watching the lady-loving from the side, but with his mom’s ass in the air over Angie’s sexy, fucked body, he had to get in on this action. Being careful not to disturb the dildo fucking, Mark slipped onto the bed behind his mom. His dick easily found her wet gash and he started fucking her doggy style as she pumped her own rod into his girlfriend.

He kept pace with his mom, going slow and steady and finding a comfortable place inside her pussy. As he fucked her, it stimulated Tina even more and she sped up the pace of her thrusts against Angie. Tina and Mark worked together in a rhythmic symphony as they increased their intensity.

Angie was strangely excited by the sight of her new boyfriend fucking his mom. Her beautiful face and MILF tits were right before here. She could see the sexy curve of Tina’s ass, and Mark’s buff body behind her, drilling his dick into her pussy. This was all so strange to Angie, but stimulating at the same time.

Mark fucked Tina and Tina fucked Angie until Angie’s climax was rising to a peak. As the rubber cock pounded in and out of her, she did all she could to restrain her orgasm and enjoy the pleasure. Her soaking pussy was throbbing inside, pulsing to the rhythm of Tina’s thrusting thighs. The pleasure of Tina’s lips and tongue on her nipples only enhanced Angie’s pleasure. She couldn’t remember the last time she felt this much sexual pleasure.

Angie knew that she couldn’t hold out much longer. As much as she enjoyed the sight and feel of what she was experiencing now, this wasn’t how she wanted to orgasm. Angie motioned Mark over to her so she could suck his cock. Mark’s movement off of the bed interrupted Tina’s fucking action, and that’s just what Angie needed to hold off her orgasm.

Tina started a slow fucking rhythm against Angie, but she was a bit distracted now at the sight of Angie’s lips near her son’s cock, with her own pussy juices dripping from the head. With her mouth open wide and lips poised at the tip of the cock, Angie looked back at Tina as she made the final move forward and took Mark’s cock into her waiting mouth. Her eyes brightened as the sweet pussy juices washed across her tongue. She kept Mark’s cock in her mouth as she washed her tongue around his shaft to take in all of the silky fluid from her lover’s mother.

Tina was incredibly excited at the sight of Angie’s love for her son’s glistening cock. She quickened the pace of her fucking as Angie quickened the pace of her sucking. Angie gave Mark’s cock gentle and superficial licks and sucks, waiting on Tina to get back into full motion against her pussy. When she did, and Angie felt her orgasm resurfacing, she became more aggressive against Mark’s cock. She wanted his load in her mouth and on her face before she came herself.

Angie sucked hard at Mark’s cock as he held it steady for her. She could feel that he was about to burst. Drops of pre-cum had been sweetening her tongue for the past few sucks. Mark was moaning loudly now, and Tina tasted the first drop of real cum hit her tongue. She pulled her mouth back from the cock and opened her lips wide. Mark finished the job off by jerking at his cock as streams of white cum shot out onto Angie’s face and into her mouth. Angie was yelling in ecstasy now herself. The hot jizz on her face was always an incredible turn on.

Mark squeezed out the last few drops from his cock, and then Angie turned abruptly to Tina, who was still pounding her cock in and out of the dripping pussy before her. Tina was so wildly turned on by the sight of Mark’s cum lying in streams and puddles on Angie’s face that she was now fingering herself underneath the dildo strap.

“Pull out!” Angie told Tina.

“What? Right now?” Tina didn’t think Angie had cum, and she wanted to fuck that orgasm out of her so badly.

“Pull out right now.” Angie said again. Trusting her new friend, Tina pulled the cock out and leaned back. Just as soon as Tina’s ass hit the blanket on the bed, Angie’s pussy squirted at her with frenzy. A stream of cloudy, silky water shot like a fountain into the air and onto Tina’s face and breasts. Then several smaller squirts shot out to finish the massive orgasmic fountain.

Angie was screaming wildly and her body was convulsing like mad. Her pelvis and torso jerked with hard thrusts of its own will as the final gushes of her orgasm were released. When her body was done, it fell into the bed.

Through all of the squirting and convulsing, Tina never stopped masturbating herself. She was covered with Angie’s wet offering, Angie was crashed into the bed, still tied by her hands and feet, with cum covering her face, and Mark was staring blankly at the entire crazy scene. Still, Tina was flittering her fingers wildly in and out of her pussy.

Despite the exhaustion of her orgasm, Angie wanted some more interaction with her new friend.

“I want it.” She said quietly. “Come sit on me.”

Tina knew what she was asking for. She moved around the bed and sat her pussy over Angie’s face. Mark decided to join the play as well. He...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by effEight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors