Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The MILF - Episode 4

"Mother and son lovers Tina and Mark are at it again."

7
1 Comment 1
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Finally, it was lunch time. Tuesday morning at work had been a long, boring lesson in patience for Mark. There was enough work to keep him busy, but it was the same mind-numbing drudgery over and over. Now he had about an hour that he could get away.

For lunch, Mark went to a nearby galleria, an outdoor shopping center with restaurants, stores and even a movie theater. He sat down with his food at an outside table and put two fries in his mouth. Even lunch was the same old thing. He wanted something fresh. 

Mark picked up his phone. A new message had come in while he was ordering his food a few minutes earlier. He clicked it open. His screen filled with a pair of juicy boobs, topped with a green shirt and held underneath by a pink bra. Mark smiled. He had sent his mom Tina a dick pic of himself earlier in the morning. He could see she had returned the favor from her car. What a sexy little tease she was. Mark imagined her pulling her shirt up in some parking garage, maybe a guy passing by seeing her tits. He knew his mom was hot. He fucked her on a regular basis. She was quite the MILF. Mark admired the familiar tits for a few more seconds and his cock swelled just a bit.

Setting the phone down with the image still on the screen, Mark reached for a few more fries and let his eyes wander around the galleria. To his surprise, he saw a familiar ass across the way. Tina was standing at the window of the movie theater buying a ticket. She was wearing the same green shirt he had just seen pulled up in the sexy pic.

Mark started to run across to say hello, but he had a better idea. Mark let his mom go into the theater. Then he crossed the street and bought a ticket to the movie he knew she was there to see. It was a damn chick flick she had been talking about for the past week, but Mark wasn’t planning on watching the silver screen.

Inside the dark room, the opening credits of the movie were starting to roll. Mark looked around for his sexy mother. There was one lady on about the third row of the small theater. That wasn’t her. While this lady was cute, she didn’t have the sexy body and MILF attraction of his mom. Then he spotted her, up on the top row. Perfect.

Mark ducked his head, hoping he wouldn’t be recognized. He made it to the top row without his mom calling his name. The anticipation of what was to come had swollen Mark’s cock to a rock hard mass inside his pants. He slowly lowered his zipper to release it. His cock stuck straight out from his pants, long and hard. Facing the back row of seats, Mark began shuffling himself sideways toward Tina. Seat by seat, he grew closer. His cock grew even harder. He was one seat away from his mom.

Although she knew someone was near, she hadn’t turned to acknowledge him. Tina shifted her legs to the side to let this obnoxious man pass by. Of all the open seats it the theater, why did he have to sit in one of the five seats past her? And why was he watching this chick flick anyway?

Mark made the final step to put his body in front of hers; to put his dick in front of her face. Tina was startled by the member invading her space. It was a scenario she was very familiar with and generally didn’t mind, but who was this imposing prick, anyway?

“Excuse me, sir!” she said, speaking louder than one should in a movie theater. Tina looked up to confront the rude bastard, only to see the face of her son.

“Mark! What the hell are you…” Her son, standing tall over her, his swollen dick head swinging in her face. She knew this situation all too well. Without speaking another word, Tina reached her hand out, took hold of the base of his cock and wrapped her ready lips around the shaft. She closed her eyes as her tongue began massaging the swollen staff. Mark moaned. A barrage of strokes, sucks and licks had Mark ready to cum in no time, but Tina knew his sexual senses well. She knew how to speed him up and slow him down.

Keeping her son’s cock inside her mouth, Tina pulled up her shirt and pulled down her bra to expose her full tits. Mark looked down at the view that had just been on his phone screen, then reached a hand down and began rubbing one of the massive mounds. Tina reached a hand down and caressed the crotch of her jeans.

JessiRoses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiRoses

She fiddled at the button and finally lowered the zipper to put a finger between her moistening lips.

Mark felt the intensity of her oral pleasure increase as she pleasured herself. If she kept this up, he would burst inside her mouth. Mark pulled his cock from the palette of pleasure. He reached down and pulled at his mom’s pants. She hiked her ass up from the cushion and released her jeans down to her ankles.

In the process, Tina cast an eye down at the lone woman in the theater. She was looking back at them, but she quickly turned her head back to the screen. Tina smiled. She may like for her to join them. Sometime. But not right now.

His mother’s trim and sexy body was lying naked before him. Mark leaned forward. With an arm on the back of the chair to hold him up, he wrapped his lips around the right nipple that nursed him as a child and stuck a finger into the womb that birthed him. Mark moved his finger in and out, and he quickly added a second finger to fill the juicy gap.

Tina’s ripe breasts bounced with each thrust of Mark’s hand into her pussy. Her eyes were closed and she spread her legs a little wider, encouraging her pussy to open more to her son’s penetration. Mark slipped a third finger into the moist hole and Tina responded to it by pressing her pussy harder against him.

Mark’s fingers pumped in and out of his mom like a machine. His tongue and lips licked and kissed at her firm brown nipples. He knew his mom was close to orgasm. With his fingers cupped upward to hit her g-spot, Mark pounded her with rhythmic perfection. Tina was lost in the moment as her body inched closer to release.

“Yeah!”

“Yes, right there!”

The sexy mom tried to stifle her moans, but there was really no need. The woman in the theater knew what was happening behind her and she really didn’t seem to mind.

Then in an uncontrolled burst, Tina’s pussy released the pleasure that had been building inside her. Her waist jerked, and jerked again. Mark had eased the motion with his hands, but he still kept his fingers inside until the final wave of orgasm had been released from his mom’s body. He pulled a hand out, dripping with the sexy juices of his lover.

Tina lay in the seat, nearly motionless, her eyes still closed. Mark glanced back at the woman in the front of the theater. She wasn’t looking at them, but he could see one hand over her breast and the other hidden below her.

Tina was exhausted from the intense orgasm, but she knew they had to wrap this up. She stood up and leaned over, her ass toward her son. Mark slid his cock into her wet opening.

“No,” Tina said. Mark knew what she wanted.

He pulled the lubed cock out and teased the ring of her asshole until the tight cavity gave way to his bulging cock head. A couple of pushes, and her ass was willing and able to take his shaft. Mark reached his hand around, the one soaking with Tina’s pussy juices, and massaged her breast, intentionally working her own moisture into her breast.

Mark was ready to explode. He pumped his cock into his mom’s soft ass. The walls of her cavity pressed firm against his dick, coaxing out his cum. Then Mark was ready. With a thrust, a small squirt of jizz released into her rectum. Another thrust, and Mark squirted more. One hard push after another, accented by sexual grunts, Mark released himself into his mother’s body. She absorbed all that he could give her.

Fully empty of his load of cum, the son pulled out and Tina turned around, collapsing on the seat. Her legs were spread and her tits were still hanging out. Mark leaned forward and kissed his mom.

“Now get out of here. I want to see my movie,” Tina teased at her son. Mark dressed and quickly headed out of the theater, making a point not to make eye contact with the woman on the third row.

Tina turned a lazy head to look down at her visitor. The woman’s left breast was out, the nipple being caressed between two fingers. Her right hand was between her legs, thrusting into her pussy. The woman looked back at Tina, still pleasuring herself. Tina smiled and left her breasts exposed for the woman until she let out her own moans of satisfaction as she achieved orgasm.

Published 
Written by effEight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments