Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The New Years Eve Party

"Divorcee gets it on on New Years Eve with her divorced brother and her son at a private party"

5
1 Comment 1
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

The New Years Eve Party

Every New Years Eve, my brother closes the doors of his dance club to the public and holds a by invitation only New Years Eve party. Every year, since my divorce became final five years ago, my brother has been after me to spend my New Years Eve with him. The problem always was that my current live-in lover always had other plans already made for where we were going to see the old year out and the new one in. For one reason or another, my brother never really liked any of them anyway. My brother, Sam, divorced about the same time that I did and changed girlfriends faster than I changed my underwear. Anyway, when he sent me a RSVP invitation for this years-gala event, I accepted with alacrity. Sam's dance club isn't one of those hoity-toity places where women would come dressed in ballroom gowns and where men would come dressed in tuxedos. It was a Country and Western dance club where western cut Jeans and jean shirts were the accepted dress for the guys and western style outfits for the gals were the in thing to wear. I really didn't own anything western but I figured my wool, plaid button down the front mini dress was close enough. Besides that, I like the way the soft wool felt against my sensitive nipples, caressing them, keeping them in a mild state of arousal. I like the way the brisk night air flowed through it making my nipples tingle and spring erect. When New Years Eve arrived, I didn't want to go, I wanted was to get laid. I was so fucking horny that I could taste it. However, that wasn't anything new for me. I'm always horny. That was the reason my husband divorced me and that was the reason I couldn't hold onto a lover for more than a few weeks. It didn't matter how often I had sex because any erotic sight, sound, smell, taste, touch or though had me wet and ready for more fucking in a flash. My sex drive has always been insatiable or at least nearly insatiable. No one guy has ever been able to get it up often enough or able to keep it up long enough to satisfy me. I didn't see myself getting laid at my brother's shit kicker's New Years Eve party but it was better than staying home and playing with myself. That hadn't done anything for me lately except make my craving to have a huge hard cock in my craven hole even more unbearable. I knew what I was expecting to see when I was let in the side door; the front door was kept locked during these events so no uninvited guest could crash the party. I had been there many times since my brother bought it but all the familiar trappings were gone. All the tables and chairs were gone and the floor surrounding the dance floor was covered with velour cushions, the kind you see in all those old Roman orgy rooms. People sprawled out on their cushions sipping their drinks and chatting animatedly with their neighbors. What was so unusual about that? There really wouldn't have been anything unusual about that except for one thing, everyone was completely naked. I mean naked. It was like I had just stepped into one of my wildest sexual fantasies. I had often dreamed about being naked in room full of horny strangers and, judging from some of the cocks that were already standing at attention, I had done just that. I was still taking it all in when my brother walked up to me and started undressing me. As Sam stripped my dress off me, I took in his naked body with my eyes. "Jesus, Sammy, you're built like a fucking Arabian Stallion." We were standing so close together that the swollen, bulbous head of that beautiful hunk of meat was pressing lightly against my hard, flat belly. "There's only one rule here, honey…the only rule here tonight is that there isn't any rules. The bar is wide open. Drink whatever you want but you have to fix your own drinks unless someone starts fixing them for you. Fuck whomever you want, as often as you want, whatever way you want it. No sexual act is taboo here as long as everyone involved in the act want to be involved in it. Then again, if I have my way I'm going to turn you every which way but loose tonight." He led me over to a pile of cushions near the end of the bar. "Sammy do you remember how we used to go skinny dipping together when we were kids? Do you remember how you use to start getting a hardon every time I took my bra and panties off? I wonder if you ever guessed how much I wanted to feel you inside me. My brother had stretched out beside me, his rampant rod lying across my quivering belly as we talked. Reaching down with my free hand, I ran my fingertips lightly along the full length of his shaft. He really was hung like a stallion or maybe a fucking Brahma bull. Running my fingertips over his purplish, bloated knob, I found his precum seeping from the separating slit. Running my fingers back down his thick shaft, I cupped his hairy balls in my hand, squeezing them gently. Sammy moaned loudly as my caresses continued. "I still want to feel you cumming inside me, honey, but I want something else first." Without saying another word I swung my body around and straddled his face as I plunged my mouth over his hot cock knob.

Ki_Sen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ki_Sen

Slowly I worked that twitching shaft deeper and deeper down my throat until my lips touch the hairy mat at its base. Slowly I started sliding it in and out of my throat stopping each time just before its knob popped out from between my lips, running my tongue slowly over and around it before taking him all the way down my throat again. It was almost as if he heard my thoughts because I had no more than thought how much I wanted to feel his tongue inside my sopping wet hole than he grabbed my hips and pulled my pussy lips down against his mouth. After a few minutes, he slid his tongue up between my sopping wet lips to find my erect little love button. I moan loud and hard as he circled it with the very tip of his tongue. Not quite touching it but working it through the flesh around it, just the way I like to be touched. He was carrying me to the heights of arousal quicker than any man had in years. As my orgasm started building up deep in the pit of my trembling belly, he pulled his tongue away from my sensitive little clit. Then just as I started to cry to him to not stop now that I was almost there, I felt a cock slip between my gaping pussy lips and slam all the way up inside me in one mighty thrust. With Sammy's cock still buried in my throat, I couldn't turn my head far enough to see who had entered me doggy style but I knew that I had died and gone to fantasy heaven. Another one of my masturbation fantasies was coming true. This was a night that I didn't want to end, ever. Again, I felt Sammy's fingers on my throbbing love button as my new lover plunged his cock into me like a battering ram. He had a firm grip on my hips as he continued to batter into me faster and faster, slamming into me harder and harder. Suddenly, without any warning I exploded into a wave of violent orgasms. As the first wave of orgasms rolled over me, I felt the first wad of Sammy's steamy hot jism shoot down my throat and the first mighty jet of my mystery lover's jism strike the back of grasping pussy. We were all cumming together just as I always did with my fantasy lovers but this was real. I milked every drop of cum from Sammy's cock with my mouth as I milked my mystery lover dry with my powerful pussy muscles. My orgasms seem to go on for an eternity. Just as I thought I couldn't cum anymore, Sammy's talented fingers would trigger another wave of orgasms in me that were even more violent, even more satisfying then the one that had gone before. When I finally stopped cumming, I collapsed on the cushions to be held in two sets of muscular arms. Sammy held me tightly against his chest so I still didn't know who my mystery lover was until he finally spoke these words. "Jesus, mom, you're the best fuck I've ever had," My mystery lover had been my seventeen-year-old son, Paul. We talked quietly for a few minutes about our new relationships and then we made love again. This time I took Paul in my mouth as Sammy mounted me doggy stile. Again, we all climaxed together. This time we rested quietly in each other's arms until someone started the final countdown to the New Year. I was faced with a dilemma, who to kiss first to usher in the New Year. When the time came for the kiss, I didn't think about what I was doing I just grabbed Paul, pulled his faced to mine and kissed him long and hard the way two lovers should kiss on New Years Eve. The revelers slowly dressed and slowly drifted toward the door. As the final couple left, the lights dimmed as I heard the lock on the door click closed. Finally, the three of us were left alone. We made love several more time during the night before falling asleep in a tangle of arms and legs. We woke as the sun poured in through the windows high up on the walls. We made love again before we dressed and left together to start our new life together as a threesome.     That was New Years Eve two years ago and we are still together. For the first time in my life, I have two studs in my life that keep me sexually satisfied in every way possible. I've learned to love Country and Western music and I've learned to love square dancing and dancing the two step. I've given up my job as a secretary and help Sammy at the dance club six nights a week. The fringe benefits are great. I get to fuck any cowboy that turns me on just as Sammy and Paul does any cowgirl that gets them hard. We have sex with anyone we want but we now that we will never love anyone other than each other.
Published 
Written by Freelancer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments