Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nightclub - Part 2

"My sister makes an offer too good to refuse"

6
0 Comments 0
1.8k Views 1.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words
I awoke on Sunday morning with my usual “early riser”. Beside me lay Kerry, breathing softly, still asleep. She lay on her side, her back toward me. I took a moment to reflect on the previous evening’s events. That did nothing to relieve my boner. I recalled the look on her face as we shared something so intimate, something that would not ordinarily be shared between brother and sister. It was a look of love, of fulfillment. Looking at her now, she seemed peaceful and content, something I had not seen in her for a very long time. As for my own feelings, I realized that I loved her. I always have but now it was a different love, one that transcends familial bonds but is at the same time strengthened by it. I felt a need to be close with her, very close.

I shuffled across the bed and spooned up to her. She stirred slightly but continued sleeping. I caressed her softly from shoulder to hip letting my hand rest there a while. I loved the feel of warm, soft skin. I began to feel her beautifully rounded ass. She stirred a little pushing back into me. My hand roamed down the back of her thighs and back up again, pausing slightly so very close to her pussy. Again she stirred. I did this several times, each time feeling the heat build up around her sex. I stroked her neatly trimmed pussy softly. Again she stirred but continued sleeping. My fingers traced about her labia, I could feel her wetness, her musk drifting up to fill my nostrils and inflame my lust.

I grabbed my now painfully hard cock and gently pushed my way inside my sister. She stirred again, this time to accommodate me. I rested a moment thinking how wonderful her wet, silky softness felt around my shaft. With hands on her hips, I began a slow, rhythmic thrusting, inching ever deeper into her until she began to respond. Kerry pushed back onto me, her hips gyrating. She moaned softly to the rhythm of our love making. Her arm reached around behind me to pull me closer to her as if willing our bodies to meld. I did likewise, wrapping my arm around her, cupping her full breast in my hand. I kneaded the fleshy mounds, teased the nipples and held her tight against me as the walls of her vagina tightened around my shaft. Her breath came in shallow gasps as she neared climax, her moaning became louder. Harder and harder she rocked against me until I felt her stiffen and shudder in my embrace. She let out a long drawn out sigh before her body went limp. I stopped my thrusting and relaxed my hold, allowing her come down. After a moment she turned to face me, my cock slipping out of her warm haven, coated in her juices.

“Hmmmmm what a wonderful way to wake up,” she cooed before kissing me softly on the lips. “Good morning, darling brother,” she said with a soft smile. I returned the kiss, caressing her softly with the backs of my fingers.

“Good morning to you sexy sister,” I said, smiling.

We lay there for a moment gazing into each other’s eyes, touching and caressing until Kerry’s hand found my still very turgid member.

“Oh my, we shall have to do something about this!” she exclaimed. She pushed me onto my back and positioned herself between my legs. “Now lay back and let me take care of this.” She wrapped a dainty hand around my shaft and proceeded to lick the swollen, sensitive purple head sending shivers the length of my spine. I let out a low groan. Kerry continued, licking the full length before taking me into her mouth. Her hand caressed my balls as inch by inch she lowered her head until her lips were wrapped around the hilt of my shaft accommodating all of my eight inches. She held herself there for a moment until she had to come up, gasping for air. She pumped it a few times before deep throating me again. My god she was good at it! Each time she engulfed me I let out a groan. I could feel the welling within me, the pending release. Kerry must have sensed it, she released me and pumped a few times.

“Ready to cum for me baby?” she asked. I groaned in response. “Cum in my mouth baby, let me taste you.” She held her mouth open above my cock, stoking it in expert manner. I arched my back, raised my hips and sprayed a stream of hot semen across her face. Kerry immediately went down again taking me deep into her mouth to take all my cum.

“Fuck!” The sensation was intense as I emptied my load deep in her throat. With the slightest of movements Kerry was able to trigger such ecstasy causing me to twitch and shiver uncontrollably. Sensing I could take no more, she released me kissing and fondling my balls, cleaning off and licking up the spray of cum on her face. I lay panting on the bed as Kerry came up to kiss me.

“Feeling better, brother darling?” she asked. I could only nod.

We spent the day just milling about the apartment in bathrobes not bothering to dress, grazing from the pantry and occasionally fucking when the mood struck. I think we must have fucked in every room of the house. It was as if we were making up for lost time.

“We should have done this years ago,” Kerry said, her head nestled into my shoulder. We were laying on the sofa in the lounge room.

“Yes but did we dare? “ I reflected on her statement from the previous evening, “And since when did you start fantasizing about such things?” I asked. Kerry thought about it for a moment.

“Remember that apartment we shared after selling the old house?” she asked. I nodded. “Well you were never too good at closing the door to your room.”

“Ah, well it would never close properly!” I countered.

“Anyways, several times when I got up in the night I noticed you sprawled naked on the bed. Quite impressive,” she said with a smile. “I guess I really started fantasizing after you moved out. I really missed you then.” She wore a sad expression.

“Sorry baby,” I said, giving her a hug.

“No it’s fine, Davey. We each did what we had to do. Anyway, then I met Ken and the fantasies stopped for a while – until he died, of course. Davey you were so good to me after that, thank you.” I hugged her again. “Since then, I don’t know, we have always been close but I have always had a need to be closer. I knew you felt the same.”

“How?” I asked.

“Oh Davey! I noticed the way you have looked at me sometimes, the way you have kissed me, the way you have touched me. Nothing overt but there was something there, or did I get it wrong?”

“No, you weren’t wrong,” I admitted. “But I never felt I could broach the subject.”

“Which is why I did. Seeing Rick and Georgia last night, I figured it was now or never!” She snuggled even closer, “I’m glad it worked.” I smiled and kissed her lightly on the forehead. “Oh shit!” She said in alarm. “What time is it?” It was about four o’clock. “I need to call Rick.” She disappeared to find her phone. She returned some moments later, obviously finishing the call.

“OK Rick, see you about seven thirty, fantastic.” She ended the call with a definitive stab at the button. “Right mister, we need to get showered,” she said looking at me. “I’m all sticky and smelling of cum. We’re meeting for dinner at Zampatti’s.”

“But we have three hours at least,” I objected.

“And,” she said, leaning down to kiss me, “I shall need all of that to get ready. You can scrub my back!”

Kerry’s three hour investment in getting ready for the evening was time well spent. Standing in the reception of Zampatti’s, I took the time to admire her efforts. She wore a simple white sleeveless summer dress with a low but modest neck line. Her blonde hair was tied back into a pony tail. She accessorized with matching gold and onyx hair clasp, ear rings, necklace and a loose fitting belt. On her feet she wore elegant gold sandals. She wore just enough makeup to suggest maybe she wasn’t and her perfume suggested she was a woman of class. Kerry was in stark contrast to my smart but casual appearance of CK jeans and open necked white shirt. I told her how beautiful she looked.

“It’s all for you, darling brother,” she whispered in my ear, “I want you to be proud of me.” Of course I was.

Moments later, Rick and Georgia arrived. Like me, Rick had chosen the casual appearance, smart chinos and red shirt open at the collar. Georgia, on the other hand, was making a statement in a red halter neck summer dress that stopped mid thigh to show off her slender legs. The dress flowed about her in a sexy, feminine way. Her dark hair flowed about her shoulders framing her pretty face and warm smile. She wore little in the way of jewelry save for a delicate gold bangle on her right arm.

We exchanged greetings and were directed to a private dining room. I suspected Kerry had arranged this as part of her business agenda. It was a room that might have accommodated a banquet however there was but a modest table set for four in the center of the room.

SofiiaDreams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiiaDreams

Toni, our waiter welcomed us and sat us at the table, unfurling and laying crisp white linen napkins on our laps.

“May I fetch you some drinks?” he asked.

“Thank you, Toni. Would you fetch us a bottle of champagne please?” Kerry looked around the table seeking approval. “Oh, better yet make that two bottles!”

Toni left us to fetch the champagne. The conversation drifted along casual lines, the girls complimenting each other on their attire.

“I must admit you guys don’t look so bad either,” Georgia said tugging at my collar. I smiled brushing her hand away. Kerry rubbed my thigh in approval.

Toni returned with a large ice bucket and two bottles of Moet et Chandon. He popped the first and poured us each a glass before leaving politely. Kerry raised her glass.

“A toast,” she said. “To Starlight and an unusual business venture!” We clinked glasses in agreement.

“I assume that you are interested in Starlight then Kerry?” asked Rick.

“Oh very much so!” Kerry answered. “But I have a proposal.”

“Which is what?”

“We can talk about it later, right now we should eat. The food here is fabulous!” Rick looked at me, I had nothing. Whatever Kerry had on her mind, it was news to me.

“I gather you two had fun last night,” Georgia chimed with a sly smile. “Who says you can’t mix business with pleasure?” Kerry and I merely smiled. It occurred to me then that Rick and Georgia did not know that Kerry and I were related. I decided not to say anything for the moment.

We drank, conversed and dined our way through three magnificent courses. A young waitress poured coffees and left the room. The atmosphere was relaxed, Georgia idly stroked Rick’s thigh.

“About this proposal, Kerry?” she asked. We all turned to Kerry in anticipation. She sat for a moment to compose her thoughts.

“Starlight certainly has a unique business model and I suspect your ‘management style’ has contributed to it’s success,” she said referring to the nature of their relationship. “I would like to keep that style going.”

Rick leaned forward inquisitively, “What do you propose?”

“To keep you both on retainer ,” she said, “at least until my brother and I get the hang of it.” She placed a hand on my shoulder. All eyes turned to me. Rick raised an eyebrow, Georgia’s eyes were wide.

“You two are related?” she asked in surprise.

“Twins, actually,” I replied, not thinking.

“I’m sorry David,” said Kerry apologetically, “I would have asked but I really only thought about this on the way here. I just think there are so many avenues we could explore.” She sounded excited.

“Well, I suppose…” I said in some thought.

Rick’s face formed a broad smile. “I’m sure we could come to an arrangement,” he said as he stood behind Georgia. “What do you think George?” Georgia was beaming, fidgeting in her seat.

“Of course it wouldn’t be all work and no play,” Kerry interrupted, “I would insist!”

Georgia seemed to be following Kerry’s thoughts. “I think it’s a splendid idea Ricky. I’m sure it could work to everyone’s benefit. It’ll be fun,” she said looking directly at Kerry.

“I think we should celebrate!” exclaimed Kerry.

The check settled, I suggested we go to a quiet wine bar I knew of not too far from the restaurant. It was a pleasant stroll for just a couple of blocks, the girls walking in front. I admired the grace with which Kerry walked, the seductive movement of her hips. Georgia’s dress flowed about her sensuously, occasionally clinging to her ass. I wondered if she was wearing anything under it. While the girls chatted, Rick and I walked in silence. I knew he was admiring the same things as I and I fairly certain he was thinking the same things.

We arrived at the wine bar and Kerry announced her need for the bathroom.

“I’ll come with you,” said Georgia.

I found us a booth in a quiet corner of the bar while Rick ordered champagne at the bar. Presently he joined me with a bottle and four glasses.

“Why do women always go to the bathroom in pairs?” he asked.

“One of the great mysteries of our civilization,” I offered.

“Your sister, geez I still can’t believe that,” he said with a smile, “ your sister has some ass!”

Returning the smile I had to agree. The girls retuned smiling and looking refreshed. Rick and I stood to allow them to sit between us. Kerry took a seat next to me. Rick poured the drinks and offered a toast.

“To an interesting arrangement!” We raised our glasses.

“I am curious,” Kerry said, looking at Georgia, “how you two started getting it on. I mean it’s none of my business, of course.”

“No it’s OK,” said Georgia, “I mean, I guess we were just always close.” She looked at Rick for confirmation. He nodded approval. “Our parents travel a lot so we were often home alone. Anyway we were at a party one night for a friend of a friend. Things started getting a bit out of hand so we went home early. “

She continued to relay how she and Rick decided to raid the liquor cabinet then get cozy in front of the TV. There was nothing much on so they broke out a deck of cards and played poker. Georgia had dared Rick to increase the risk and play strip poker.

“I think you played to lose,” interjected Rick.

“Maybe,” she said slyly, “Anyway, I got what I wanted!” she poked her tongue at Rick.

Kerry took my hand and placed it on her knee then pulled it up to mid thigh, slipping it under her dress, all the while paying attention to Georgia. I slipped my hand further feeling the heat building in her loins.

“So I was in nothing but a bra and panties, Rick still had his jeans and t-shirt on, then he pulls four aces!”

Rick was smiling at the memory. “I settled for a kiss, remember?”

Kerry’s legs parted a little to allow me better access. I discovered that during her three hour marathon in the bathroom she had shaved her snatch bare. Kerry was listening intently.

“I think that’s because you could see how wet my panties were! And yes, we did kiss. It wasn’t long before I was completely naked.” She was enjoying the memory.

My hand continued to stroke my sister’s thigh and hot silky pussy, my growing cock objecting to the confines of my jeans.

“Anyway, Rick took my cherry in the pool that night.”

I brushed my hand up Kerry’s thigh again and encountered another hand, Georgia’s! Kerry continued to listen, Georgia looking directly at her.

“From then on, when ever our parents were away we slept in their bed,” said Rick. He was leaning back and I guessed that Georgia was paying him some attention too.

Georgia’s fingers and mine danced about Kerry’s warm, moist slit. Considering her wetness, I was surprised at how calm she remained above the table.

“Did your parents ever find out?” Kerry asked. Georgia and I were taking turns to insert a finger into Kerry. My cock was throbbing.

“Mom worked it out, eventually, after about three years.” Rick answered, shuffling in his seat.

“Uh huh,” Georgia nodded. “Dad was away on business once, mom called me into her room one night.” Our fingers continued to tease Kerry. “So mom confronted me with her suspicions. I could hardly deny it. She wasn’t mad or anything – more supportive – she was kind of hugging me and kissing me.”

I could feel the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by wordster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors