Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Only Way

"Kelly's anger and annoyance at her little brother slowly turn to other feelings..."

9
1 Comment 1
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words
The first thing I realized was that I was in a strange bed.

The second thing I realized was that I was naked.

The third thing I realized was that my body was pressed against that of my brother's.

I screamed.

“Morning, Kelly,” my little brother said.

“What the hell is going on?” I asked.

“What, you don't remember?”

My head ached as I thought back to the events of the day before...

I woke up around eight in the morning and was immediately confused. What had woken me up? It was summer vacation, so I usually didn't awake until close to noon. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Nothing seemed to be out of order.

“OH, RYAN!” I heard suddenly, coming from the direction of my little brother's room. It was shrill, a girl's voice.

Sighing, I pulled my covers off and prepared to dress. My little brother Ryan had just turned sixteen two weeks ago, and since then, it seemed like he was banging a different girl every night. Ryan was going to be a sophomore this year- he was born in the summer and had been placed in the class below him by our parents, who wanted to ensure that he had every advantage possible in sports. Their wish seemed to be coming true, because as just a freshman he had already been a star running back on the Varsity team.

“RYAN!” The shrieking came louder. “OH, RYAN, PLEASE, DON'T STOP!!!”

“Oh, baby,” I heard Ryan moan. “Yeah...”

That was really enough. I finished pulling on my tank top, walked over to my little brother's room, and knocked on the door. The sounds stopped suddenly.

“Who is it?” asked Ryan, after a few seconds.

“It's Kelly, and if you two don't keep it down in there, I'm going to chase you out with Dad's shotgun!”

“Oh, come on, Kelly, we're just having fun!”

“Do you even have a condom?”

“Who needs one, sis?”

“Alright,” I said crossly, “I'm coming in.” I ripped the door open. My brother and the girl he was with were concealing their bodies under the covers of his bed. My brother is good-looking- 5' 6”, muscular, messy blond hair- I guess it's easy to see why he gets so many girls. But it wasn't my brother who I was staring at. It was the girl next to him.

“Carrie?”

“Kelly, I...”

“What the fuck?” Carrie was my best friend. Like me, she was a couple months shy of nineteen and had just graduated from high school. What the hell was she doing with my brother?

“Kelly, I'm sorry,” she told me. “He kept hitting on me and, I mean, look at the guy! I couldn't say no!” Ryan smiled immodestly.

“Carrie, you're talking about my baby brother! Remember? The one who hid the heads of your Barbie dolls under the bed for three years?”

“Kelly, come on, that was ten years ago!”

“I don't care! Put your clothes on and get out of this house!” Slowly, reluctantly, Carrie did as she was told. “I hope we're still friends,” she said as she left.

“Fuck you,” I told her. Then I rounded on my brother, who was still under the covers of his bed. “What the hell do you think you're doing?” I asked.

“Fucking your friend?” he asked. “So what?”

“SO WHAT? Ryan, how many girls have you slept with over the last two weeks?”

“By slept with do you mean 'fucked'?”

I glared at him.

“Twelve,” he said. “I take Sundays off.”

“You can't just do that, little brother, it's not right.”

“What?” he asked. “You're just jealous because you're not getting any.”

“I just broke up with my boyfriend a month ago,” I told him. “He was cheating on me.”

“I know, and he must have been crazy. You're one nice piece of ass, Kel.”

“What the fuck?” I screamed. “You're my brother!”

“So what? You're a damn fine girl.”

I sighed. Ryan was just doing this to get on my nerves. “Listen, Ryan, if you keep fucking every girl you see, I'm telling Mom and Dad when they get back.”

“Let's make a deal, Kel,” said Ryan. “You sleep with me- once- and I'll be chaste as a monk for the rest of the summer.”

“What? No! You're disgusting!”

“Suit yourself, Kel.” As I turned to go, he flipped the blanket off himself, revealing his naked, toned, muscular body. His cock, still hard, must have been eight inches long. I screamed and ran out of the room.

After that, I was still pretty angry. What the fuck was my brother thinking? He obviously had a swelled head from being able to get any girl he wanted. And why shouldn't he? He was popular, and athletic, and had an incredible body, and a huge dick...

No! I forced myself to stop. Was I really getting horny thinking about my own brother? I decided to take a shower to cool off.

I stripped off my tank top and shorts, then my bra and panties. I stared at my reflection in the mirror proudly. It was no surprise my little brother wanted me, I thought. Who wouldn't? I'm about 5' 7” (around an inch taller than him!) and maybe 115 pounds. My hair is golden and comes down to my shoulders, a few freckles grace my youthful face. Further down, my C-cup tits perch above my tiny waist, below which my womanly hips pan out and my tight butt can be seen. No wonder he was drooling over me. But unlike every other bimbo, this was one girl he wouldn't be getting.

About five minutes into the shower, I thought I heard the door open and close, but dismissed it as nothing. Ten minutes after that I climbed out of the shower. My little brother was sitting on the sink, staring right at me. He had a camera in one hand.

“ What the fuck, Ryan?”

He shrugged. “What?”

“What are you doing?”

“I wanted to get a picture of you naked.” He held the camera to his eye and snapped a picture. “Mission accomplished.”

“Why do you want a picture of me naked?”

“Why do you think, big sis?”

I sighed. “You are a pervert.”

“All you have to do to make me stop is fuck me. Just once.”

“I am not going to fuck you, Ryan.”

“Suit yourself.” He approached me and suddenly reached out and grabbed my tits with both hands. I screamed and slapped him; giggling, he ran from the room.

The rest of the day passed pretty uneventfully. At around seven, my friend Jenny called me and told me that her parents were out of town so she was throwing a party over at her house. I didn't want to go too badly, but I decided I needed to get away from the house and my Ryan-related troubles. So later that night, I walked over to Jenny's, already a little drunk from pregaming with some tequila.

It was only 10:00, but the party was already pretty crowded. Tons of people were there, including- dammit- my little brother. He was feeling up some blonde I didn't recognize over in the corner. I threw back another shot.

“I'd better go talk to him,” I told Jenny.

“Why?” she asked. “It's none of your business.”

“It is my business!” I practically screamed. “Mom and Dad are away, and he's taking advantage of it to fuck every girl he's ever met! If I don't watch out for him, he's going to get a girl pregnant, and it's going to be my fault for not looking after him!”

“Kelly, that's-” I didn't need to hear it. I brushed her away and strode up to my brother, brushing the girl he was with aside.

“Kelly, what's going on?” he asked in confusion.

“Ryan, I need to talk to you,” I said. I pulled him through a door into a dark room. I flipped on a light. It was the master bedroom.

“What's up, Kelly?” asked Ryan. “Did you finally decide that you want to have sex with me?”

I sized my brother up. His messy brown hair, fit frame, and his unzipped pants. I couldn't let him keep on what he was doing, so what option did I have? You're jealous, I told myself. You're jealous of all the other girls who are with him, and just want to fuck him yourself.

“If I do this,” I asked my brother, “will you stop being such an asshole? Will you stop fucking every girl within a ten-mile radius? Will you stop creeping on me?”

“Of course,” said Ryan, as if this was obvious.

IsabelleRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelleRay

“I'm a man of my honor, Kel.”

“You're not a man, you're sixteen.”

“Whatever. Now are we going to do this?”

I groaned. I was lucky that there was alcohol in my system, otherwise I wasn't sure that I would have been able to do it. But I had to. Someone needed to stop Ryan, and this was the only way.

It's not, a voice said in the back of my head. You're not trying to stop him, you just want to fuck your own brother.

Gritting my teeth, I forced these thoughts out of my mind. I leaned in and grabbed my little brother, pressing my lips against his. Our mouths opened and our tongues swirled around. God, it felt good to have another person's body against mine. It had been too long.

The kiss lasted for about a minute, until Ryan let up. “That was sooo hot, big sis! Just wait and see what the fucking is going to be like!”

“I can hardly wait,” I told him sarcastically.

He grabbed my tank top and pulled it off. He then quickly unstrapped my bra. “Shit, sis, you have amazing tits,” he said.

“What you didn't get a good enough look this morning?”

“Not a long enough look.” He buried his head in them and began licking.

“Oh... oh yeah,” I moaned, before I could stop myself.

“You like that, don't you, big sis?”

“Shit... shit...” My God, he was making me horny. I don't know if it was the lack of sex over the last few weeks or something about him personally, but I had never felt this way in my life.

Ryan released my tits and reached down to literally rip my skirt off. Then he followed by grabbing my panties off.

“Jesus, Kel, I've never seen a pussy this wet,” Ryan told me. “You must really want me.”

I felt myself getting hot as he bent in and started to lick and suck my clit. “Oh... OH... OoOoH,” I moaned, completely out of control. “OOOOHH MY GOD, RYAAAAAN!” I couldn't hold back. I cummed, squirting my juices all over Ryan's face.

He looked up incredulously. “Kel?” he asked.

“Here, let me get that for you,” I told him. I reached his face toward me and began to lick my dripping, hot cum off of it, slurp by slurp.

“Sis, I had no idea you could be this... sexy,” said Ryan, now completely incredulous.

I didn't reply. I had finished licking my hot spunk off his face, but I hadn't swallowed it. I grabbed my brother again and started making out with him. As our tongues touched, I passed my juices from my mouth into his. He made a groaning sound and swallowed. We continued making out, and I grabbed my brother's pants and ripped them down.

His cock was standing alert at a full eight inches long. I reached forwards and shoved the entire thing into my mouth. He gave a sudden moan of pleasure as I began deep-throating him, moving the cock back and forth in my lips. “Shit, Kelly, no one's ever fit the whole thing in their mouth,” he said.

I made no response. His cock was twitching in my mouth, and pre-cum was dripping out. Ryan gave a massive groan, and suddenly what seemed like a pint of cum of my brother's cum erupted into my mouth. I quickly swallowed it. When he pulled his cock out, I licked my lips.

“Fuck me, little brother,” I said in a soft whisper. I was over the edge. I needed his cock right now. Ryan didn't hesitate. He pushed me onto the bed and then climbed on top of me, shoving his dick into my pussy. I moaned.

“Ryan!” I yelled as he fucked me harder. He was forcing himself at me, with energy and stamina I had never seen before. With one hand he steadied himself on me, and with the other he reached underneath me and squeezed my butt. I squealed.

“You like that, don't you sis?” asked Ryan. “You act all arrogant and important but you're really just a nasty little girl who wants to get fucked.”

I couldn't find the breath to argue, and even if I had been able to I don't know if he was terribly wrong. I was getting close to an orgasm. “You better pull out... don't want to have... baby,” I moaned.

“Don't you, Kel?” asked Ryan. “Because to me, being parents sounds kind of fun.”

“Pull out you... motherfucker.”

“Sister fucker, actually,” said Ryan. “Although that is a good idea.”

“Come on... Ryan.... OOOOHHHH!” Moments before I squirted, Ryan pulled his cock out and cummed all over my body and the bed. We were now lying in a pool of my own juices.

Ryan lay there looking exhausted, but I was far from done. “Hey little brother,” I said, forcing him onto his front. “You want some more?”

He mumbled something incoherent. “Alright, little brother,” I told him, rolling him over so he was lying on his back. I climbed up on top of him and stroked his cock a couple of times with my hands. It instantly became erect again.

“See, I knew you were ready for more,” I whispered.

He groaned as I climbed on top of him. I inserted my pussy over his cock and gave a long, loud moan. He gasped as I began moving up and down, back and forth, in the cowgirl position.

“You like that big brother?” I was almost yelling. “You like that?” I leaned forward so that my tits were almost touching his chest and gave him a long tongue kiss. I could see the amazement and rapture in his face. Within thirty seconds, I could tell he was about to release his load. I forced myself off him.

“Cum... on... my... back,” I said, almost unable to speak.

He sat up and shot his load all over the small of my back and my butt. It was his third time that night. As he finished, he collapsed back onto the soaked bed.

“What, you think you're done?” I asked. “I still need an orgasm. I want you to fuck me doggy-style.”

“Sis, come on, I'm tired,” he said. “I don't think I have anything left.”

“You'd better have something left, do you really want me to come out ahead in this?”

“Ha ha, cum out ahead.”

“Just fucking do it.”

Ryan pulled himself off the bed, grabbed me from behind, and forced his cock into my pussy. “You ready for this, sis?”

“I was born ready.” Slowly, Ryan began pumping me. “Faster, faster,” I moaned. He started harder. “Oh, sis,” he moaned. “Sis, I'm gonna... gonna...”

“You don't dare do anything until I have,” I panted.

“Oh, shit, Kelly, I don't think I can last any longer...”

And then we orgasmed simultaneously for the second time that night. Such a stream of fluids pulsed between us that I thought surely something had broke. Exhausted, tired, and sweaty, the two of us collapsed on the cum-stained bed, falling fast asleep...

“Do you remember now?” asked Ryan.

I paused a second, then frowned. “We'd better get going, Ryan. We don't want anyone to see us.”

As if on cue, there was a knock on the door. Jenny opened it, looking exhausted. Her eyes went from our naked bodies, to the ripped and torn clothes on the floor, to the stains on the bed. “WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?” she screamed.

There was a long silence.

“Well, it's pretty obvious, isn't it?” I asked her.

We grabbed our clothes and walked home separately. When we got back, I knocked on Ryan's door.

“Come in,” he said.

I walked in, wearing a low-cut black strapless tank top and a denim miniskirt. “Hey, Ryan,” I said. “I have a few... questions.” I sat down on his bed.

“Like what?” he asked, clearly gazing at me.

“Like, remember our agreement? I sleep with you and you leave all of the other girls alone for the rest of the summer?”

“Of... of course, Kelly,” he said, still transfixed.

“Good,” I said. “Well, I'm going to head back to my room. See ya.”

“Wait,” he said suddenly. “I want to have sex again.”

I giggled. “Nice try, little bro. See you tomorrow.” I turned to leave.”

“No, wait. I was wondering if maybe... you want to go out on a date sometime?”

There was a long pause. “I mean, if you don't want to, I...” he began.

“How's Tuesday?” I asked.

“Tuesday?” he said faintly. “Tuesday would be great.”

“Great, see you then.” I turned and shut the door, leaving him staring behind me.

Published 
Written by The_Cow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments