Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Perversity of Incest. Chapter Four

"He's going to lick my bum."

12
3 Comments 3
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

It was too late to ring her that night, so we agreed that she'd do it in the morning as soon as she got up.

I spent a fitful night tossing and turning, sleeping and then waking up. Finally, at 05:00 I gave up and slipped silently out of bed.

The fresh country air tasted good as I pounded round the lanes near our home. It was the first bit of exercise I'd had since Katie had arrived and it felt good. I think I did about ten miles or so and got a cheery greeting from the milkman.

"How yer doing, Dave? Good to see yer back, mate."

I acknowledged him with a wave and headed back home where I found her up and about in the by now, regulation attire of my shirt over just panties.

"What is it about my shirts?" I asked as we embraced, "Are you trying to nick 'em?"

"They smell of you," she said simply, "Where did you get to?"

I told her about how I always liked to run in the mornings; a habit I'd got into in the Regiment and she said she'd like to go with me the following day.

"Yeah that'd be great."

She poured me out a coffee and picked up the phone.

"Are you sure Dave?"

"Go for it," I laughed so she punched in Claire's number.

There were lots of girlish giggles and chit chat and I wondered how Katie was going to explain me, but I should have known Katie better than that.

"Can you get down here today Claire, we'll meet you at the station?"

"Me and my twin brother," she giggled then and winked at me, "Yes my twin brother."

"'Cos he's lovely and he's bloody great in bed!"

I was obviously only getting one side of the conversation, but I groaned aloud at her lack of tact, there weren't any phone taps in her world.

She was standing with her back to the wall as I went up to her and said loud enough for Claire to hear.

"Hi Claire," and I caught her reply as I knelt down and took hold of my sister's panties. I was going to take them off, but I remembered what she'd said about Claire and her fetish(es). Instead, I licked at the front where the filmy material cupped her sexy slit.

"Oh God Claire," I heard her saying, "He's licking me. He's licking my pussy while I'm talking."

I stood up again and kissed her on the mouth.

"Now I'm going to pull your knickers down and eat you properly."

"Pull them to one side Dave," she hissed, "Let me keep them on darling."

Kneeling down at her feet again, I inhaled the fragrant aroma of her arousal and touched my lips gently to the delicate garment. Gradually, I pushed her panties into her cleft while she gave Claire a running commentary.

"He's pushing them into me Claire. Oh fucking hell, he's using his tongue."

I licked at her hairless labia while she moaned and pushed her groin out to my mouth.

"Claire, this is heaven baby," she laughed, "I'm in heaven, hurry up and join me."

Only when her panties were thoroughly soaked with her juices did I pull them to one side. The inner flesh of her cunt glistened with more juice and she gasped as I lapped at it and touched my lips to her clitoris.

"He's sucking my clit darling, mmm yes."

Pulling away from her, I turned her to the wall and parted her delicious little bum cheeks.

"Oh God Claire," she moaned, "He's going to lick my bum."

I did to. All I did was to touch my tongue to the little puckered hole and she screamed.

"David, David, oh my GOD, DAVID!"

She leaned against the wall sobbing into the phone.

"He made me cum again Claire, he does it all the time darling." It sounded like she was complaining, but the movement of her bottom against my face betrayed the pleasure she was feeling and enjoying.

"I thought you might," she said into the phone, "Claire's playing with herself, David and you'll make me cum again if you keep that up."

I couldn't answer her, my tongue was actually inside her anus now and I had two fingers inside her pussy working them to and fro.

She was starting to tremble. I felt it in her legs. I could hear Claire too, screaming down the phone as she climaxed.

"Later," Katie gasped into the phone as she gave herself up to the waves of pleasure she was getting from my tongue and fingers.

Her legs gave way and I had her whole weight on my face until we could disentangle ourselves. The sweat was rolling down her face, giving her a surreal appearance.

"You bastard," she laughed, "Oh you lovely bastard. She'll phone again as she's pulling into the station."

After lunch, we sat in the garden discussing my employment prospects when my mobile rang. It was Pete, my best mate in the Regiment. After we'd traded insults in the traditional manner for a couple of minutes, he came to the point.

"Ring this geezer, Dave. He's having trouble with vandals on a couple of building sites and he wants some advice."

"He needs a night watchman, Pete."

"Dave, he's an ex-squaddie. He's just going into building in a big way, mate. He wants someone like you to start a security firm and grow with him."

"Okay. I'll give him a bell. Cheers, mate."

I rang him straight away and he asked if we could meet somewhere. We agreed on a pub we both knew half distance between each of us.

"I'm leaving now."

A quick explanation was all that was necessary for Katie and I was in my car and away. I made good time and pulled into the pub at the same time as a brand new BMW. We parked side by side and he dropped his window.

"Are you David?"

"Yes sir, I am," and we shook hands.

His grip was exactly what I'd expect from a man of his size. He must have been about six feet four, he certainly towered above me.

"Your friend Peter speaks very highly of you," he said as we took our seats in the bar.

"He's always been prone to telling lies, sir," I grinned.

He laughed too and said, "That's exactly what he told me you'd say and stop calling me bloody sir. It's Steve."

Over the next hour or so, he outlined his problem to me. He had three building sites on the go at the moment and all three were being hit by what he called vandals. It seemed to me that the trouble was being organised by somebody.

"Basically, Dave, get yourself an office, hire some muscle, clear the problem up for me and I'll give you all my future security work."

PeytonFischer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PeytonFischer

"Why not hire an existing outfit, Steve?"

He looked at me as if weighing me up, "I'm stretched too far, mate. I own the land on which I'm building, and all the building materials the men are using, but that's it. I haven't got any more dough and I'm into the bank as deep as they'll let me get. They're paying the wages of the workers, but they refuse point blank to spring out for security too."

"So how would I get paid?"

He looked uncomfortable for a few moments, "You don't."

He let me sweat on that before carrying on.

"When I sell four houses I'm in profit. That's when you get paid."

"How many houses will they be in total?"

"Forty-two."

"Wow, that's serious money."

"That's why I've come to you. Peter said you were good."

"How long before you can start selling?"

"If you can sort my problem out, I reckon about three months."

I did some quick arithmetic. Twelve weeks with no income. It'd be tough, but I thought I could do it and I knew the team I'd pick. Like me, they weren't exactly down to their last pennies.

"Talk to me about money, Steve."

He did and I liked what he was saying. In fact, I liked it a lot.

"Look, Steve, you'll appreciate what I'm going to say. With respect, I don't know you from Adam, only from what Peter told me. I'm going to ring him when I get home and if he says you're sound, then it's a goer. Is that okay?"

He laughed out loud and stuck his hand out, "It's a deal then, Dave. What son is going to say bad things about his old dad?"

"You're Pete's dad?"

"The very same."

"Well, you old bugger, why didn't you say so?"

"I just wanted to see if you regarded Pete as highly as he regards you."

"He's the best, Steve."

"I know."

We stopped for one more drink and swapped a few yarns about places we'd served in. He did three tours in Northern Ireland even being based at the same barracks as I was a few years after him; Ballykinler in county Down midway between Downpatrick where the grave of St Patrick can be seen. He also did a stint in a place called Newcastle where the mountains of Mourne actually do sweep down to the sea!

My mobile rang and Katie's voice asked if I'd forgotten about her.

"Never sweetheart," I laughed, "I'm coming now."

"A lady?" Steve asked and I told him that she was the best.

We exchanged phone numbers and I said I'd be on site by the following Monday. She was jumping up and down when I got home.

"You forgot about picking Claire up didn't you?"

"No of course not," I said and pulled her into my arms.

"You won't get round me like that you know," but it didn't stop her from opening her mouth and snaking her tongue out to duel with mine.

The short denim skirt she wore was even shorter when I slid a hand beneath it and onto her sexy little bum.

"No panties?" I laughed as she moaned into my mouth and squirmed against me.

"I've got them on all right," she rubbed her groin wantonly into mine, "You've just not looked hard enough."

"Well, in that case, I'd better start searching hadn't I?"

"Stop it, David," but she lifted a leg up and hooked it around my hip just as I found the tiny strip of lace between her buttocks.

"Claire will be at the station by now."

"Shit."

It only took ten minutes to reach the station and even though I'd never seen her before, I knew it was her. She was standing out front with four yobbos round her.

"David, be careful darling," Katie said as I got out and walked towards them.

"Hi Claire, I'm Dave."

The relief on her face was plain to see. She reached for the case, but a heavily tattooed hand beat her to it.

"It's all right, Dave," he said mockingly, "We'll take the lady to wherever she's going."

"Please don't," I said and they guffawed loudly.

"Oooh, isn't he polite?"

The yob with her case put it down again and came up close to me sticking his huge barrel chest into mine.

"Fuck off, Dave," his breath was as foul as his teeth, "I said that we'll take the lady wherever she's going."

"Please leave her alone."

"I'll ring for the police, Dave." Claire said,

"No don't do that, Claire. Ring for two ambulances instead."

My right knee went in his groin and on the way back down again my instep took all the skin off his shin bone. I dropped another one with two rapid right handers to the nose. The third one tried to nut me, but I grabbed him and bit into his ear. I held him still whilst I shook my head like a dog and had the satisfaction of hearing skin tear. The remaining one just ran.

The kind of fighting they teach in the Regiment is unique throughout the armed "special" forces of the world. For instance, in Belfast we had many operatives on foot, working and living there as ordinary people. Many of them were born locally, so that solved the problem of the distinctive Belfast accent, but in the early days one of our lot got into a street fight and dropped four dickers (wannabee IRA men) using his finely honed unarmed combat techniques. He was found dead the following morning with a bullet in the nape of his neck in the classic provisional execution method.

So after that, Hereford had a major re-think and a big part of our training was in the street fighting methods employed in back alleys all around the world!

Claire stood there with her mouth open. The whole thing had taken less than ten seconds, most of that was spent worrying the yobbo's ear. I tried again.

"Hi, Claire, I'm Dave."

Behind me I heard my sister's sweet sexy laugh.

"He has a way with people," she said and that broke the spell.

Claire smiled at last and kissed my sister.

"Hello you."

"Hi, sexy."

"Does he do that sort of thing often?"

"Only when he eats red meat."

They giggled together and Katie introduced us formally.

"Was that really you on the phone this morning?" she said as she kissed my cheek,

"Yes," I looked into her eyes, "Did you mind?"

She giggled again and blushed slightly, "Not at all. Are you and Katie really brother and sister?"

"Yes."

"Well, why are we standing here with these morons lying all around us?"

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments