Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Princess Incest Diary -- 3

"A doting father teaches his virgin daughter to suck cock"

6
0 Comments 0
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Dear Princess,

Oh, you are so lovely and so young and sexy. I can't believe that I fucked you last night! I am such a sinful, wicked father. I have committed incest with my own virgin daughter! And I will do it again and again! I can’t stop now!

I woke you up at dawn this morning, with the sun just coming in through the window. When I pulled the sheets back, the smell of sex was so strong in my nostrils. Your pussy and my dick were all sticky with dried semen. So, I pulled you up and took you into the shower. The water was cool at first, and the last sleepy feelings were washed away. We had never taken a shower together, and you were a bit shy at first, until I reminded you that your beloved father had fucked you several times during the night. You blushed when you remembered. You blushed again when you saw my naked penis begin to swell.

I got a handful of liquid soap and pulled you against me, your back upon my chest. I rubbed the soap all over your chest and belly, making lots of fragrant lather. I whispered in your ears and told you how I had touched you all over last night. I had touched your ass and your pussy and your beautiful breasts. I could tell my words were making you wet and horny. Good. I want my little Princess to be wet and horny for me all the time.

My soapy hands caress your breasts and you moan. My hands caress your belly and slip between your thighs and you moan. They caress your lovely young ass and my fingers slip between your cheeks and wash your pussy lips. You grin up at me. I slide a soapy finger into your cute ass hole and insert it deep inside you. You wiggle your butt and giggle.

My shaved hairless cock keeps growing longer and thicker and gets very hard. I tell you to get your hands full of lather and wash my dick. You’re reluctant and shy, but I take your soapy hand and place it on my erection. Oh, god! It feels so wonderful and wicked to have my young daughter washing my hard cock for me. I spread my legs wide and make you wash my balls, too. You blush and smile up at me. You ask me why does my cock get so stiff. I tell you it is because I love you so much. So that I can fuck you and squirt my daddy seed inside you. You remember me doing that last night and you tell me again that it felt very wrong – but wonderful. You ask me if I’m going to do it to you again. You blush up at me and tell me that you hope I will.

This makes me so hot for you, my Princess! I have you rinse the soap off my hard throbbing meat stick. Then I tell you to be a good girl and get down on your knees -- I'm going to teach you something wonderful. I hold your lovely face in my hands and bring my stiff cock near your face. I order you to open your mouth and let me put my blood engorged penis between your sweet lips.

Samanta_lov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samanta_lov

You whimper at first and beg me not to, but I persist and keep telling you how much daddy loves you. Finally, you look into my eyes and open your lips.

Oh my god! I am so wicked! I am so sinful and nasty and wicked! I am making you suck my cock! It feels so wonderful, so erotic and deliciously wicked! I am fucking my baby girl's mouth! I can feel your tongue swirling over the head of my dick. I can feel your pursed lips sliding up and down the shaft of my hard cock! Yes, Princess! Yes, sweet Princess! Suck your daddy’s cock! Suck my cock and make me cum, sweetheart! I know it’s wrong, but I am so sexually obsessed with you! I must feel my sperm gush into your mouth! I have to!

Oh god, I am the wickedest father in the world! Oh god, I know I’m going to hell for this! My hot thick semen is spurting from my cock into your sweet innocent mouth, Princess! I am spewing my daddy seed into your mouth! I hold your head still and I thrust my sinful cock in and out of your lovely lips, milking my cock of every drop of cum! Rivers of creamy white semen drool down your chin and drip on your lovely breasts! Oh my god, I have fucked your mouth, Princess! I have committed sodomy on my own daughter!

I look down and see your loving face staring up at me. Your eyes question me, as my filthy cum drools down your chin.

You stand up and I put my arm around you. I bend down and kiss your face and then kiss your mouth. That shocks you, that your father would French kiss you with your mouth full of my warm thick semen. But I don't allow you to pull away. You settle down and surrender and start kissing me back, our tongues entwining like mating anacondas. I revel in the nasty, yet delicious, taste of my cum in your mouth. My daughter's mouth.

When we break the kiss, you spit out the remaining semen and it drips onto your breasts. I pull you under the shower and rinse us off. You look up at me and blush deeply. Then you smile up at me.

You say, “Oh my god, Daddy! I just sucked your cock! I've never done that before even though all the boys have asked me to do it for them. I wondered what it was like, though."

"And what do you think of it, Princess? How did you like your father putting his penis in your mouth?"

"Well... it was very nasty at first. I couldn't believe you were doing it. But then... then when I heard you moaning, I knew that I was making you feel good. And... and that made me glad. And then you shot that white stuff... and... and I liked it. I liked it a lot! Daddy? Momma's gonna be away all month – are you going to fuck me and make me suck your penis every day while she’s gone?”

“Oh, yes, Princess! Many times every day!”

You blush deeply.

=====

Published 
Written by Buddybear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors