Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Princess Incest Diary -- 4

"A doting father initiates his daughter into the joy of 69 oral sex."

5
0 Comments 0
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Princess,

Your father is so ashamed of himself! I've been so sinful and wicked, and I know god will send me to hell. But I can't help myself!

It all started when I snuck into your room and violated your virgin pussy with my hard, lust swollen, daddy cock, and spewed my naughty incest cum so deep in your cunt! Three times during the night! Three times I violated your innocent vagina with my throbbing erection. Three times I surrendered to my wicked wanton fuck-lust and dumped my thick warm daddy seed into your unprotected womb! And it felt SO hot and wonderful and delicious!

And then this morning I took you into the shower with me. Again, my lust took control of me and I forced my erect penis into your sweet mouth and trained you to suck my cock! I am so ashamed! But what I did afterwards makes me know what a depraved pervert I have become!

I got you out of the shower and dried you off myself, then had you dry me. I took you over to Momma’s dresser and I spread scented powder lightly all over your tender body, feeling the skin of your back, buttocks, thighs, tummy and breasts slide sensually against my palms. I talked to your reflection in the mirror, telling you how much daddy loves you – and needs you sexually. I want you to know that even though what we are doing is wrong, I want you to learn to enjoy it, and want it as badly as I do.

While we talk, I dry and brush your hair. You are so beautiful, and smell so wonderful, Princess! So beautiful – and naked. We are both naked, and my penis is swelling up again. Your Momma is far, far away for four weeks, and we’re all alone in my bedroom, and we’re naked. I take you in my arms and kiss you and softly caress your breasts.

You hesitate and resist at first. But you feel my hand fondling your young titties, pinching your nipples. And you feel my rigid erection rubbing against your tummy. And my tongue penetrating your lips. And slowly, slowly, you relax into my arms. Your breath comes deeper and faster, and then you are kissing me back. I feel your crotch begin to grind against my hip.

I know I have you when I feel your little hand gently clasp my throbbing cock and start stroking it.

I pick you up in my strong arms and lay you on my bed. Then I’m kissing you again. Your lips, your neck, your breasts. My hand glides down your tummy and between your thighs, to your lovely sex orchid. You keep begging me, "no daddy! don't! this is so sinful!" But your legs voluntarily spread wider, and wider. You moan softly as my finger tips part your pussy lips and touch your clit. I insert two fingers inside you and you gasp with pleasure.

My kisses wander down your tummy, Princess. I know where I’m going – I have fantasized about this for ages. Oh dear God, I’m going to violate my daughter orally! This is so wrong and wicked, yet I am powerless to stop. I must have my tongue inside your genitals! I must eat your pussy!

You begin to writhe and moan. You ask, “What are you doing, daddy? What are you…?”

My lips find your vulva and my tongue begins lapping up your innocent juices. You taste heavenly. My cock throbs with pure unbridled lust. Look at what I’m doing! What kind of perverted father orally sodomizes his own daughter?!

You cry out in shock and surprise. Your thighs close around my head. But my mouth is locked in place. I suck your pussy lips, and lick your clit. My thumb enters your wet pussy. My index finger enters into your ass. You gasp even louder, as your pelvis humps and grinds with unexpected lust.

“Oh daddy! Oh daddy, NO! Oh daddy, daddy… oh daddy, yes… oh daddy, yes, yes, YES!”

My thumb and forefinger are deep inside you, writhing and rubbing and massaging your soft inner flesh, as my tongue makes hot wicked love to your swollen clitoris.

ShynieBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShynieBlush

Your pelvis humps and grinds faster and harder, as your breath comes in deep ragged gasps. Then your back arches.

“DADDY? OH! YES! DADDY!!! OH! OH!!! YES! YES!...”

I give you several earth-shaking orgasms, as your hands clamp down hard on my head, trying to force my entire face up inside your womb. Oh yes, baby, this is what daddy wants to do to you!

You need to catch your breath, so I release you just long enough for me turn around in bed. I roll you toward me onto your side. I lift your upper leg and again start kissing your wet, fragrant pussy, even as I bring my hips forward and feel my erection poke into your face. I reach around and grasp your firm tight buttocks and insert my tongue once again into your vagina.

I hear you gasp and moan. “Daddy! Oh daddy… oh… oh… god don't stop! I love you Daddy!”

Then I feel your hand on the shaft of my cock. And I feel your sweet virgin lips close around my cock head. You’re sucking my dick again! I’m performing sixty-nine with my own daughter! Oh god, was there ever a father as sick and twisted as I am? But I have dreamed for ages of doing this, of perverting your natural love for your father into sick and twisted incest sex! Yes! I’m eating my daughter’s darling pussy flesh as she takes my stiff cock deep into her mewling, pleading, gasping, moaning, suckling mouth.

YES! Oral sodomy most vile! With my own daughter! God, this is so delicious and wicked!

And I feel you writhe and convulse in another set of earth-shaking orgasms, as my tongue does unspeakable things to your genitals. My hips begin thrusting, inflaming my own rising lust. My rigid cock slowly fucks into your grunting mouth. God, I’m eating my daughter’s pussy and fucking her face at the same time! Such a filthy fucking pervert I am! YES!

And my thick fluids flow like a river, a torrent, out of my gushing cock and into your sweet mouth! Oh YES, this is what I want! My sperm spewing into your mouth as I wallow my face in your pussy flesh!

I sit up and lay you on your back again. You’re gasping for breath, gooey semen bubbling out of your mouth, and pouring down your cheek. I spread your legs, and kneel between them. I am totally out of control. I pick up your hips in my hands and thrust my slimy cum-sodden cock deep inside your pussy. The air is forced out of your lungs and you orgasm again. I start fucking deeply into your vagina with hard fast thrusts.

“Oh daddy… daddy… are you gonna cum inside me again? Yes! Yes, Daddy! Squirt your white stuff inside me again! Faster!!!”

Your words only light a raging fire in my brain! Yes! I imagine my seed spewing into you and creating a baby! My own daughter pregnant with my baby! How sick and perverted would that be?! Yes! That is what I want to do!

The last trace of your resistance vanishes as my deeply thrusting cock once again arouses you to one orgasm after another, your little body writhing and convulsing all over the bed. The sound of our coupling – a hard rapid loud, THWAK! THWAK! THWAK! – and a soft liquid, SQUISH! SQUISH! SQUISH! – is erotic music to my ears.

Then my cum is once again spewing out of my wicked, sinful, depraved daddy-cock, one giant spurt after another – filling up my daughter’s womb, making a baby inside you (I hope). Oh god, I am such a sick fuck.

I finish within you. I withdraw my semi-hard penis from your body, but still connected to you by long gooey streamers of semen. Sweat pores down my naked body. I need another shower.

Shall I leave my Princess here on the bed to recover? And shower by myself? No. You are awake, and will soon learn that whenever I take take a shower, it will always be to enjoy your mouth with my stiff cock.

Your training as my cum-slut is not over yet.

=====

Published 
Written by Buddybear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors