Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Princess Incest Diary -- 5

"A doting father finds himself sharing his daughter with another man"

6
2 Comments 2
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Princess,

Was there ever a more wicked father? I have just taken my sixteen year old daughter’s virginity! I fucked you three times during the night, Princess. And the very next morning, I forced you to take the head of my erect penis into your mouth, and -- omigod! -- I shot my load of hot sticky semen into your sweet little mouth! I am so ashamed! And yet, I know I will do it again. I MUST do it again! Every time I think of my little princess daughter, my penis swells up and gets so hard and horny!

But I cannot stop thinking of your lovely little body. Your sensual brown skin, your budding breasts that just fit the palms of my hands, your puffy little pussy lips, surrounded by delicate peach fuzz, your sweet little bubble ass cheeks that I love to caress. And your darling face that smiles up at me with so much love as I am spurting my cum between your stretched lips!

I must get out of this house and take my mind off of sex with my darling baby girl. I dress you in your new silk panties and a short pleated skirt. I pull a soft knit shirt over your head. No bra for you today! Besides, you are so much lovelier with your nipples making bumps on your softly curving chest.

And here we are on a beautiful walk in the park. Many people are about, enjoying the beautiful weather. Many men take long glances at my princess. I know what they're thinking. They're thinking how sexy you would look naked. They're thinking how marvelous it would be to have their hard dicks up inside you. I am thinking the same things. My wicked cock is remembering all the nasty, dirty things I did to my daughter last night and this morning.

I sit down on a bench that is almost hidden from the sidewalks. I give my princess a long hug and let one hand brush over your soft brown titties. Suddenly, I feel your small hand on my crotch. You ask me if you can play with my penis again. You tell me how much fun it was when I squirted all my delicious daddy cream into your mouth. Oh no. My dick is throbbing so hard, it hurts. I help you unzip my pants and take out my rigid erection. I encourage you to stroke your small hands up and down my shaft, as I look nervously around, hoping no one is looking.

The feel of your warm smooth baby girl hands caressing my hard wicked daddy cock is pure ecstasy, Princess. And then the feel of your wet lips and warm tongue suckling the blood engorged head of my cock takes me into heaven. Omigod, my daughter is sucking my cock in public! My hand slips under your skirt and into your silk panties. My fingers caress your butt and the moist crack of your vulva. Omigod, I cannot stop! I'm going to....

I hear a man's voice asking, “what is going on here?” My eyes flash open. A handsome young man stands before me. He has beautiful green eyes and black windblown hair. He has removed his shirt, and his chest and arms are covered in well-toned muscles. He is smiling. His eyes are locked on the sight of my darling daughter's hand stroking my hard cock and her lips pursed over the top two inches of my naked shaft, her head eagerly bobbing up and down.

You, Princess, take your sexy mouth off my cock head and speak his name, Tom. You tell me that he is your gym teacher, your favorite teacher in the world. Before I can stop you, you tell Tom that I am your father and that I'm teaching you how to suck and fuck my hard cock. You say we are "doing incest". You raise your pleated skirt and show him that my hand is in your panties, playing with your sweet little pussy.

Tom says he is glad to meet me, and not to worry. He has had many lustful thoughts about you, too. He says that after gym class he often thinks of my lovely daughter, and dreams about fucking your tight pussy while he masturbates into a pair of your dirty panties that he got from your locker.

I don't know what to do. This man has caught me red-handed. I invite Tom to join us. He looks around to assure himself that no one is likely to see us in this tightly wooded portion of the park.

KatieJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatieJ

He sits down on the bench with me and encourages you to keep sucking my cock, which has wilted with fear.

Bless your heart, Princess, you stuff my soft cock into your mouth and in seconds it swells up to full erection again. I pull back your hair so that Tom can see your stretched lips sliding wetly up and down my rigid cock, gliding over the thick veins in my sinfully aroused flesh.

Tom says it is the most beautiful thing he has ever seen and he unzips and takes out his penis which quickly inflates to full erection. He strokes himself softly with one hand and reaches under you with the other and fondles your exquisite firm breasts through your thin shirt.

Tom asks me how long I have been fucking you, Princess. I tell him I just started the night before. We both stare in appreciative silence for a long minute, admiring the sight of your head bobbing up and down over my cock, your little hand fondling my balls. Tom looks at me and says, cum... I want to see you cum in your daughter's mouth.

And I do! Oh Princess, I am so ashamed! But having another man witness my carnal sin with you was so arousing, so erotic, that I just had to spew massive streams of my perverted cum. I let another man witness me ejaculating into your mouth as you innocently sucked my cock! My vision blurred and I had to grab the edge of the bench as river after river of thick river of semen gushed from my cock. And then spilled out of your mouth and down my shaft, oozing all over your hand.

After you had sucked out the last drop, you looked up at me and Tom with such pride and joy in your face. Pearly blobs of cum covered your lips and chin. With a gesture of my head and hand, I point out Tom's erection. You look at it and blush. Your smile disappears. You look back at me.

I know it was wrong, Princess. I know it was an act of sublime wickedness, but I just had to. I could not overcome my lust.

I instructed you to suck Tom's cock. To do it for me. To do it because I loved you, and Tom loved you.

Always the obedient daughter, you switched your position and grasped Tom's erection with your free hand -- your other was still holding onto mine. He gasped. You look up at me.

"This is really wrong and wicked, isn't it Daddy? You want me to do it anyway? You want me to suck Tom's dick like I suck yours?"

And I paused for a moment to make a choice. Then I nodded my head and eagerly encouraged you to suck Tom's cock.

Oh what a wicked perverted father I am! I took such pleasure in watching your lovely face bob up and down over this strange man's cock. I took such delight in hearing his breathing getting faster and deeper. I felt such erotic joy when he grunted through clenched teeth, and once more, a torrent of semen gushed from between your lips.

Princess, you know how much Daddy loves you. You make me so horny and aroused. Even when you are having sex with another man. I know that is so wrong and that god will punish me. But it is so HOT to share you with another man! It makes my dick so hard!

Tom and I soon became good friends. He is a nice man, after all, and is as equally concerned with your sexual education as I am. We chatted and laughed while you ran through the trees chasing butterflies. You returned to our bench. You cheerfully informed me that you loved sucking cock and that you wanted to suck our cocks again.

Tom and I didn't have to be asked twice. And in a minute, our throbbing erections were out again. And your precious hands were clasped around our penises. And your sweet lips were sliding up and down our rigid shafts of unbridled fuck lust.

Oh, what a terribly wicked father I am! Together, Tom and I dumped seven loads of cum into your sweet loving mouth that perfect day in the park.

=====

Published 
Written by Buddybear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments