Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Protector Part 1

"The beginning of a sexual romance between brother and sister."

4
0 Comments 0
1.3k Views 1.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Mom never buys any food. Like seriously, what did she expect her 21 year old son to eat at one in the morning? The only thing that wouldn’t require more than an hour of cooking was frozen broccoli in the freezer. Like I would ever eat that.

I heard the front door open and then close softly. I saw May quietly make her way down the hall. I walked in front of her and she ran right into me. She shrieked and looked up at me obviously scared as hell.

“You know, when I was 17, I would be grounded like some shit for coming home this late. You better be thankful that mom and dad aren’t home tonight. Oh, there also isn’t any food here, so I was wondering if you wanted to get a large pizza and go in half.” I leaned against the wall and watched her as her face dropped and she starred at the ground.

“I don’t have any money.” She whispered softly.

“What do you mean? You left here with over three hundred dollars.” I stepped closer and she stepped back.

“Well I must have lost it I don’t know. My wallet's empty.” She slid her Vera Bradly wallet from her back pocket and threw it at me.

I caught it and stared into the barren thing. “Oh.”

She pushed past me and climbed up the stairs. I heard her door shut and stood there thinking.

What the hell? She always spent time with me when she came home… and there was no way in hell she would lose her money. She guarded every dollar she made like it was her child.

I broke in my parents room and found enough change to buy a pizza. I ordered a stuffed crust pepperoni since it was May’s favorite. When the pizza got here I paid and set it on the table. I ran upstairs and pushed open May’s door.

“May. I found money in mom and dad’s room and got your favorite pizza.” My eyes met her red, moist eyes before she turned her head away. “May, what’s wrong?” I walked to her bed and sat on the end.

“Just go away Jason. I’ll be downstairs in a minute.”

When I didn’t move she threw one of her pillows at me. I caught it in my hand and set it next to her. “May, just tell me why you’re crying.” I placed my hand on her ankle and felt her body jolt under my touch.

“Like you care. Just leave me alone.” I grabbed her legs and pulled, pulling her body up and in my lap.

“Yes I care. Now tell your best friend slash brother what’s upsetting you.” She just laid there with her legs over my lap and her head in the pillows.

“Ryan.” She closed her eyes and I could tell she was getting upset because her breathing picked up. I rubbed up and down her calf and waited for her to go on. “We got in the car and he was supposed to be taking me out for dinner, but he pulled into this alley. He reached over and stuck his hand up my shirt, and I told him to back off, and he got mad. He said he was tired of waiting for me to be ready and that he didn't want anything to do with me anymore. He threw me out of his car and then drove away. I walked for over two hours to get home, and someone stupid dog started chasing me and it was just a terrible night okay?.”

More tears spilled from her eyes and I sat there thinking of what I could do. I never liked Ryan, he was always acting like he was better than everyone else. And the fact he just broke up with May, after two years, just because she wouldn't do anything with him, pissed me off.

“Listen, May. I don’t want you ever going near him again. You're done with him. Do you understand?” My hands clenched around her calf as I waited for her answer.

“But Jason, you don’t understand. If I leave him, than no one will love me. I can’t take that.”

I tried not to squeeze her to hard while her words were like gasoline to the fire of my anger. “May, I love you. So no, you won’t go unloved.”

She looked into my eyes before and while she spoke. “You may love me Jason, but not the way I need. You love me as a brother, not as a lover. Not what I need.”

I stood up and punched the wall above her head. I would have to fix that hole before mom and dad got home.

“God Dammit May. I can love you however you need me to love you. As a brother, a friend, even as a lover.” She looked at me startled than. All the tears had stopped as her full attention was on my last words. She stood up and kissed my cheek.

“Thank you Jason. But we both know you can’t love me as a lover. You’re my brother. No matter how sexy you are, you’re my brother.” She hugged me and then walked out of the room.

Brother my ass. I would just have to show her how much of a lover I could be.

“Thanks for the pizza.” I watched May from the other side of the couch. I made sure to take in the little details. The way she curved her toes in when she pulled her knees to her chest. The way her boobs pushed up while her knees came up. Her light brown hair pulled into the loose pony tail that swung with the slightest movement of her head. Her ocean blue eyes as they still sparkled from the crying.

As she took a bite of pizza, a little sauce landed on her lip. I leaned forward before she could take note of it and wiped my thumb slowly across her lip. Then I pulled my thumb back and stuck in my mouth, enjoying the fact she watched in shock the whole time.

I pulled her into my arms and made sure her ass was pressed against my crotch.

“I think I um, should go to sleep.” She crawled off me and walked off to her room, while I sat there like an idiot watching her cute, toned ass move with each step.

My dick was growing bigger with every second and I finally had to pull my eyes away. “Goodnight beautiful.” I called to her.

She turned around to look at me, a light blush settling on her face.

RoseMadder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseMadder

“Goodnight Jason.” She blew me a kiss and walked off.

When I walked upstairs I passed by her room to go to mine. I was just about to walk through my door when I heard a moan and her bead creak. Even though my mind was telling me to keep walking, a certain member was growing harder and thicker with just the thought of watching and listening to little sissy May masturbate.

So, I walked back to her door and cracked it slightly. I could tell she was too far over to notice the slight creak.

The bedside lamp she had on lit up her form on her bed. Her shorts were on the floor and her panties were on top of them. Her legs were spread with her knees bent and ass in the air while she fingered her cunt. One hand played with her nipples, squeezing them between her thumb and pointer finger before rubbing her palm over them. Her breasts were nice and firm, not sagging a bit even though she was lying down. Her nipples were hard as rocks as she continued to play with them.

Her moan made my whole body shake when I heard a name mixed in with it. I couldn’t tell who, so I listened more intently. She leaned over and looked at her desk. I watched her hand come out and her finger rest upon a picture before picking it up.

She starred at the picture while her panting increased and she raised her ass a little higher off the bed. She ground her hips in rhythm with her fingers and she practically screamed my name while her whole body shook. Wait… my name?

Her hand moved up to caress her tits with both hands and she reached down to grab the blanket. She pulled it over her and stared at the ceiling. Alright, I’ll take that as my cue.

“May, are you okay? I heard you scream my name.” I walked in and sat on the edge of her bed. Her cheeks went pink as she sat up.

“Yeah, sorry, I was having a bad dream.” She played with her nails while she spoke, and she never met my eyes.

“Really? Well, I heard some moaning too.” She looked like a deer caught in highlights. She started to shake nervously and looked around the room.

“Well um…” She bit her lip and closed her eyes.

“It’s okay if you were masturbating to me May. I don’t mind.” I gestured to my crotch and watched her eyes widen.

“Is that from me?”

I could see her thinking about where to put her hands. I nodded in response and took her hand in mine. “All because of you. And actually I haven’t gotten any release yet, so I think I might go…” I started to stand up but her hands caught my arm.

“You can do it in here.” Her voice was barely audible and she sat back in her bed. “If you want I mean.” She added softly.

I turned and walked back to her bed. I undid my pants and slid them down along with my boxers. I looked up to look at May and saw she was looking away.

“Aren’t you going to look? I mean, this guy here is awfully happy to see you. You could show him some love you know…”

She sighed and slowly turned to look me in the eyes. Her glance slowly traveled downward until she found my proud member. She gasped and I smirked while her eyes widened.

“All nine and a half inches can all be yours May.” I grabbed her hand and moved it to me rock hard cock and sighed when her soft skin came in contact with it.

“Jason, I can’t do this, I’ll mess up.” She started to move her hands back but I placed my hand over hers to stop her.

“You won’t do anything wrong May.” She nodded but I would still see the worry on her face along with the light blush on her cheeks.

Her hands slowly started to work my cock and I groaned before thrusting my hips faster into her hand. She looked at me for a split second before starting to move faster.

Twenty five minutes passed by of her working me before she gave me a questioning glance.

“Why haven’t you cummed yet?” She continued working me while her soft baby blue eyes held mine.

“I’ve learned to control myself so I don’t orgasm right away. If I wanted too, I could give in and shoot my load right on that flat stomach of yours right now. But I don’t want this to be over.”

She thought it over for a minute before returning her attention to my cock.

“I’ll do it again another day Jason. I want you to cum for me.”

With her words I released and shot jet after jet on the sun tanned skin of her belly. A little dripped down the side of my still rock hard shaft and I watched bewildered as she leaned down and ran her tongue up me until I was left clean. She gave me a soft peck on my head and then scooted back away from me.

I looked at her once while my body returned to normal. She was swirling my cum around on her stomach with two of her fingers, and then slipped them into her mouth. They stayed there until she had sucked them dry and then she repeated the process.

While she was distracted I slipped my hand up the blankets until my fingers rested on her slippery wet lips. She inhaled sharply and squirmed, probably worried that I would penetrate her. I slid my fingers around her sex until they were completely covered in her juices, which didn’t take long.

“Jason.” May moaned my name and I drew my hand back.

“Shh.” I whispered to her and slipped my fingers in my mouth. “Mmm May you taste so sweet.” I licked my lips and met her gaze.

“Thanks?” She was blushing and I covered my finger in her juice again. After my finger was covered I lifted it to her lips and smeared it on them.

“Taste.”

She obeyed my command and licked her lips until nothing was left. She yawned and I smiled at her. I pulled the blankets up over her and kissed her forehead.

“Wait, Jason. Will you sleep with me?” She grabbed my arm and started to pull me down. I nodded and slid my shirt off before slipping under the blankets with her.

Her naked body pressed against mine while we slept as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

Published 
Written by DickLover69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors