Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sexhole - Jane

"Jane starts her new job at the Sexhole and runs into her father."

3
0 Comments 0
6.8k Views 6.8k
921 words 921 words
Jane looked in the mirror. Her corset was buttoned correctly, her pussy was shaved, and she had her cat mask on, since the rules said to. She grinned. After weeks of waiting, she had finally gotten her dream job: a cum dump.

Jane's sister had told her about a place in the city, only a few blocks from Jane's apartment building, that hired women aged seventeen and older to have sex with anyone who was willing to pay. Jane didn't know if it was completely legal, but that didn't stop her from applying the day after her seventeenth birthday.

Finally, she got a phone call from the owner of the place, the Sexhole, telling her she'd got the job. She rushed down to pick up her uniform and learn the rules. She reached down and picked up the rulebook and flipped though it.

She wasn't allowed to release her name, she wasn't allowed to release the customers' names, she had to keep her mask on at all times, she had to be on the pill to prevent complications.

Jane looked around the small dressing room she had been given to get ready. It wasn't much more than a closet, with just enough room for a clothes rack and a mirror. She opened the door and walked into the hallway, going to the main room to receive her first job. She went to the woman in charge of assignments and was told to go to room 3C.

Shaking with anticipation, she opened the door and walked in. It shut behind her and locked. It wouldn't open again until the two hours the customer paid for were up. She looked at the man sitting in the chair, who turned around when she walked in.

She barely stopped herself from gasping. Her father was sitting there, completely naked, staring at her exposed body. She hadn't seen him in a year, since he had left her mother for some tramp. She didn't know what to do. She realized her father was staring impatiently at her and she stepped forward.

"Hello, master," she said, reciting the words taught to her when she had shown up on her first day. "How may I please you today?"

Her father grinned, standing up and stepping towards her. She almost gaped at his erect cock, which was bigger than any other she'd ever seen. He reached forward and yanked on the corset's strings, watching it fall to the floor.

He grinned and motioned for her to get on the small bed in the corner. She lay down and he climbed on top of her. She felt him slip his cock into her pussy, making her scream. He laughed and started thrusting. He bent down and kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

Jane resisted for a few seconds, but gave in.

EvaCorday
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaCorday

Her father's cock was amazing, and she couldn't say anything. He grabbed her mask and yanked it off. She realized her father could now see her face, and was waiting for him to start screaming, but he was smiling.

"Hey, baby," he said, "Surprised? Your uncle Rob owns this place. He gave me a call when you applied, and I asked him if I could have a session with you." He laughed at the look on her face and pulled his dick out. He got off the bed and stood there. Jane understood and got up too.

She got on her knees and took her father's cock into her mouth. She licked it and started pushing it into her mouth farther and farther. Soon, she could barely breathe. Her father was panting and then he screamed, "I'm coming!" and he exploded in her mouth.

Her father pulled out and she swallowed her father's cum. It was running down her chin, and he continued coming all over her chest. When he was done, he looked down to see his daughter covered in his cum, on the floor looking at him with a smile.

She stood up and he took her into her arms, kissing her again. They got back on the bed and he bent her over, ramming his dick into her ass. Jane screamed in pleasure. He came again, filling her ass with his cum. He pulled out and flipped her over. He slid his dick back into her pussy and resumed fucking her.

--------

Jane came to a few hours later. Her pussy and ass were sore. Her mouth tasted like cum, and her breasts were covered in a dry crust of it. Her father was gone. He left a note thanking her for her work and promising to come back.

She looked for her corset, but it was drenched in cum too. She must have had a lot of fun with her father. She shrugged and walked back to her dressing room, ignoring the stares her co-workers gave her when they saw her naked cum-covered body. She closed her door behind her and grabbed some different clothes.

She went to the communal showers and cleaned the cum off of her. She couldn't wash her pussy too well; it was too sore and even touching it got her too excited. Stepping out of the shower, she ran into the same woman who had given her her assignment earlier. She handed her an envelope and walked away. Jane opened it, and pulled out a card that said her father had made three more appointments within the next week, all with her.

Jane smiled. She really liked this job.

Published 
Written by lezzylover97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors