Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The shock

"A dad comforts his daughter"

17
2 Comments 2
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words
I will never forget the night in question; a day spent working in the garden had not only worked up a sweat but the seemingly endless number of hot young women passing by my house in the glorious sunshine had my hormones raging.

My wife had left a few years before; her reasoning that work was more important than not only me but also our daughter Vanessa. Nessie, a pet name I had given her as a child that had followed her into blossoming womanhood, was a young woman who had always been a daddy's girl and didn't bat an eyelid when her mother had left. She had recently turned sixteen and was already well on the way to becoming a stunning young woman. With straight jet black hair, hazel eyes and a pout to her lips that would entice any man she was also filling out nicely in the body department, although a curvy size 14 she carried it well and I knew from our shopping trips that her bra size had changed again to a very healthy 36d.

Shaking my head to discourage such thinking I made my way to the shower to scrub off the days grime and sweat, turning the spray to hot, I stripped and took the time to check myself out in the mirror. I am not the biggest guy in the world but my body was hard from days in the garden and the demanding job that kept a roof over our heads, my dark brown hair was showing the first touches of grey and my blue eyes showed little sign of my 35 years on this earth. My greying stubble though had me thinking that I would be having a shave in the shower.

I stepped into the shower, enjoying the feeling of the hot spray coarsing over my skin and taking with it the filth of my days work, I ducked my head under the spray and reached for the shampoo, squirting a huge dollop onto my hand before proceeding to run it through my hair, letting the suds run over my body. My hands were working the suds into my body as again my thoughts drifted to the firm young bodies that had been parading past my garden most of the day. My cock started growing to its full 7 inches as I lathered it up, slowly stroking as I imagined what some of those nubile young bodies would look like in all their naked glory, as I felt my balls start to tighten I was shocked to discover that my mind flashed an image of Nessie naked slowly stripping as I came in torrents into the spray. I was shaking as I tried to cast the image from my mind and finish my shower. Never before had such thoughts crossed my mind.

That night Nessie came home from her day out and as usual dropped he bag in the lounge before plonking down on to the sofa and firing up the laptop.

"Hey princess, how did your day go then," I asked?

"Was good dad," she replied, "Emma and Steph brought me to watch that new horror movie and it scared the life clean out of me."

At that the earplugs went in and she was lost in her music and social networks that had been taking up most of her days off from school. With a chuckle to myself I fired up the telly and proceeded to lose myself in my own way of relaxation. Time passed and soon it was time for bed.

"You want to finish that up princess," I asked?

"Sure thing dad, just finishing off this game," she replied

In a moment the laptop was switched off and she came over to give me her usual goodnight hug and kiss before heading up the stairs to her room. I locked up and made sure everything was switched off before making my way to my own room, I stripped to my shorts and was soon under the covers.

Just as I was drifting off with thoughts of young women ready to invade my dreams a knock came to the door

"Umm dad," a timid looking Nessie said, "I'm kinda scared after that movie today, would it be ok if I stayed here tonight?"

My first thought was to say no but then on reflection I thought to myself that although she was a beautiful young woman that she was also my daughter. Nothing would happen and I would help banish any thoughts of ghosts and monsters from her mind.

"Sure princess," I replied "Hop on in."

With that my little girl tiptoed across the floor in pyjama bottoms and a tight fitting t-shirt and jumped under the cover next to me.

"Thanks dad your a star," she said as she curled up under the covers, "G'nite."

"G'nite princess," I replied as I kissed her forehead and settled down myself to get some shuteye.

The sound of her breathing shallowing and deepening beside me soon had relaxed and slipping off into dreamland myself. I don't know how long we had been asleep when a moan disturbed me enough to awake, still half asleep I looked over to make sure Nessie was still asleep when another small groan escaped her lips. Thinking she must be having a bad dream I was just about to wake her when I felt a hand sliding over my lap, a small hand seeking out the growing erection that was now starting to tent my shorts. My breath froze as the hand circled my hardening cock through my shorts, slowly feeling the outline as another groan escaped her lips.

I didn't know what to do, should I wake her and hope that she didn't realise what she was doing? Or should I just lay still and hope that the dream would soon pass? With my mind in a dilemma I chose the latter, I steadied my breathing and lay back to enjoy the feeling of anothers hand on my cock. It had been a while since I had felt anothers touch and even though this was my daughter I couldn't stop myself from enjoying it.

Her breathing shifted again and a small groan escaped her lips and I came fully awake as I realized what her other hand was doing. In that instant I knew that she was masturbating in her sleep! And it was my cock that was getting her off! By now I was so horny I couldn't have stopped her even if I had wanted to. In fact my thoughts had turned to playing it out to see just how far this would go. Feigning sleep I let my left hand creep towards her body on my right, tensing for her to wake as my fingers first brushed her side. Hearing no change in her breathing I got a little braver and let my hand work over her tight t-shirt and got my first feel of her breast straining against the material, my thumb reaching the nub of her rockhard nipple pressing against the material.

"Mmmmm," she groaned in her sleep as she carried on stroking my cock and my thumb circled her nipple.

ScarletteRivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletteRivas

My excitement got the better of me and I let my hand drift lower. Across her tummy and towards her sweet spot. My courage was growing with every passing second as she didn't stir and soon I met her own hand gently rubbing her crotch, my fingers replacing her's as I felt just how wet that she was. Her pajamas were soaked through as my fingers started to tease and rub her pussy through the material, I could contain myself no more and raised my hand to her waistband, slowly letting my fingers run under it to feel the coarse hair underneath. My fingers delved deeper until I felt the outline of her lips, my fingers were soaking wet from the deluge of juices coming from her pussy as I traced those lips and parted them to gently rub her blood engorged clit.

"Mmmmmm...Mmmmm," she groaned as my fingertips circled her love button occaisionally dipping into her pussy to lubricate them. "I'm cumming," she whispered as I worked them quicker "Make me cum daddy," she gasped! 

I froze! Did she just call me daddy! Was she really asleep! With that I took my hand away to think it through properly.

"Don't stop now daddy please," her small voice said and I knew then she was awake and wanted this as much as I at this moment in time.

"I'm not going to babygirl," I answered, "I'm just gonna make this last a little longer."

At that I slid under the cover and rolled to my side, by then Nessie knew what I was going to do and had swiftly removed the clothes from the bottom half of her body. Her aroma greeted me as I drew closer to her pussy, my lips kissing her tummy as I moved between her legs. Kissing slowly down, feeling her tangled hair on my lips, instead of going straight in I teased us both by nibbling the inside of her thighs, tantilisingly close to the promised land but never quite close enough.

"Oh daddy I can't take it no more," she cried! I had to agree, I couldn't take it much longer myself and let my tongue gently lap her lips for the first time, a groan reverberating through both our bodies as my tongue parted those lips and licked the length of her tight pussy. Her taste was like nothing I had tasted before and my tongue worked quicker into her wet hole as if I wanted to get get every last drop, my hands stretching up her body seeking out her breasts. My hands circling the heavy globes as my tongue worked faster on her clit, thumbs pressing on her hardened nipples.

"I'm gonna cum," she exclaimed as her body body tensed, her thighs clamping on the side of my head as the orgasm surged through her body, her hands gripping my hair. Licking my lips I kissed slowly up her body pausing to tease her sweet nipples with my tongue. Lips kissing her neck and over her her jawline, seeking out that sweet pout of hers. Our lips meeting with an almost electric jolt, her tongue snaking between my lips to taste herself on my lips as our bodies pressed closer together.

"Wow that was amazing dad," she gasped, "But now its your turn." She grinned as she pushed me on to my back.

Her body straddled mine as she kissed her way down my body, her lips pausing to tease and suck on my nipples as she worked her way down over my taut stomach. Small hands grasped my shorts and worked them down over my legs. Her breath stirred the hair at the base of my cock and a gasp burst from my lips as her tongue licked the length of my cock, circling the tip before entering the warm folds of her mouth. Her tongue swirled the tip as she gently sucked my cock, her head bobbing up and down as her hand stroked the base. Pleasure surged through my veins as she quickened her pace, her moans of pleasure sending sensations thrumming through my cock.

Damn! This was good, my balls were tightening, ready to shoot forth when she stopped and gave me a cheeky grin. I knew from the wicked glint in her eye that she wasn't gonna let me cum just yet. She ran her tongue the full length of my cock and proceeded to work her way back up my body.

"You like that daddy?"

"Babygirl,that was amazing," I gasped!

"Then your gonna love this," she whispered.

It was then then I realised that the head of my cock was lined up with the soaking wet opening of her pussy and with a small movement of her hips she sunk deep onto my rod,the tight muscles of her pussy enveloping my cock as a long low moan escaped from both our mouths. She looked at me with glassy eyes as she slowly started to gyrate her hips adjusting to the feel of my hard cock deep in her pussy, my hands reaching to her shoulders to stroke down her body. Fingertips tracing the sides of her boobs before taking then fully in my hands to tease the hard pink tips.

Her movements got quicker as she started to bob up and down, letting my cock almost leave her pussy before she slid back down on it, savouring every inch filling her body. Her groans got louder as I started to thrust in time with her own movements and soon our bodies were pistoning in time. She leaned forward to let her boobs hang in front of my face and soon I had my mouth sucking and licking her hardened nipples as my hands took a firm grip on her beautiful ass. Thrusting harder and faster into her ever wettening pussy I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer.

"Daddy! I'm cumming," she cried out! "Oh fuck..oh fuck..oh fuuuucccckk!"

And with that her body convulsed as the orgasm shot through her body, her pussy tightening ever more on my slick member as I continued to fuck her through the waves of pleasure surging through her body. And it was this that drove me over the edge, my vision swam and her name burst forth from my lips as my own orgasm took over. Thick globs of cum filled her young pussy as I continued thrusting deep inside of her not wanting the feeling to ever stop. Soon though she collapsed onto my chest, our bodies slick with sweat and a combination of of bodily fluids seeping from where we were still joined, I could feel the pulsing of her pussy every time she breathed she was so tight.

"I don't think I'm scared any more daddy," she teased in a little girl voice. With a wink she said, "But I think I might have to sleep in here more often."
Published 
Written by hecklermac
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments