Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Storm III, Tina goes lesbian

"Tina Marshall lay back in her bubble bath, the warm soapy water tantalizing her."

13
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

     Tina Marshall lay back in her bubble bath, the warm, soapy water tantalizing her.  As she let her hands roam over her body, she dreamily reflected on the past few weeks.  It seemed so long ago when she accidentally saw her dad jacking off while holding and sucking the crotch of a pair of her panties.  That was the moment she knew she wanted to have sex with him.  She loved her dad, Brad, and they had become very close since her mother had passed away four years ago when she was twelve.  Then there was the night of the severe thunder storm that gave her the perfect opportunity to get in bed with him by telling him the thunder and lightning  were frightening her.  They both knew they wanted each other and ended up fucking the night away.

     Then came the night of the banquet where Brad was being presented an award for an architectural design of a large downtown building.  When they got home, Tina presented him with an award of her own, her sweet, tight little asshole which she knew he adored.  Now they sucked and fucked nearly every night and about once a week was annul night.  Tina loved taking his huge cock in her ass, however, the size of it and the hard banging usually made her tender for about a week.

      Tina's nipples had grown very hard and her little pussy was getting those beautiful sensations of arousal as her mind took her back over the hot times she had with her father.  Brad was only in the second day of his ten day business trip and Tina already missed his large prick and his big set of nuts.  She got out of the tub anxious to get in bed and finger her hot cunt and ass to sooth the longing that her memories had created.

     As she toweled off, she moved in front of a full length mirror in the bathroom.  Working out had grown to be a hobby of her' s and her dad's,  making her nice breasts firm, her waist tiny and ass and legs drawing much attention.  As she looked in the mirror, she began to see herself as other people did and it really turned her on.  Dry now, she mover her hands over her tits and down to the neatly trimmed little cunt.  Dipping two fingers into her now wet twat, her hips began thrusting back and forth in a fucking motion.  Feeling very raunchy now, Tina brought the two fingers to her mouth and sucked them in.  "Ummmmmmm" she murmured.  She loved the taste of her pussy and wished the human body was built in a way that she could kiss, lick and suck her own cunt.  Impossible of course, but at that moment it occurred to her that since she couldn't lick her own pussy, she may find another woman who would like her pussy sucked.  Laura Watkins!!

     Tina met Laura Watkins at the gym several months ago.  Laura was about 32 with blonde hair and blue eyes nearly the same size as Tina except with fuller breasts and broader hips.  She usually wore baggy sweat suits to work-out, which more or less disguised her true figure.  After she got home from school on Friday, Tina grabbed her work-out bag and rode her bike to the gym.  She spotted Laura and greeted her with a hug as usual.  Laura usually stayed pretty close to Tina, laughing and talking while doing some of the same exercises and Tina had thought nothing of it - until now.

     As they were riding stationary bikes engaged in casual conversation, Tina mentioned that her dad was out of town on business for a few days.  As the conversation progressed, Laura said "Why don't you come to my house for dinner tonight, I'm by myself too"  Tina's little heart felt like it jumped with excitement.  "I'd love to, however my dad doesn't want me to ride my bike around at night." she replied.  "I could pick you up at your house in my car" Laura said obviously not wanting to give up easily.  "As a matter of fact, why don't you spend the night.  We'll grill a steak, toss up a salad, play some music and just hang out" she added.

     Tina knew by now that they both had the same intentions.  "Sounds great.  I'll ride my bike home, call my dad and let him know where I'll be.  He has my cell phone number if he needs to call me.  About seven okay?"  "Seven is fine" replied Laura.

     Laura's house was beautiful.  Tina had learned in their conversations that Laura had been married to a very rich but abusive man.  She had all the physical things a woman could want except love and affection and the abuse never stopped.  The day before she planned to leave him, her husband was killed by a train as he was attempting to skirt the guard arms.  She felt little sorrow for him, but she was totally surprised when she learned he had left everything to her.  Tina listened as Laura talked about having relationships with a few men since her husband's death which she enjoyed for the most part, but as yet, none had lit the intense fire she knew was within her.

     Tina worked on the salad as Laura grilled the steak.  They laughed and joked as they busied themselves while sipping wine and listening to music.  As they cleared the table after the meal,  Tina loved the sensations she was feeling each time Laura reached around her for something or brushed up against her.  Laura asked her if she danced and Tina told her her dad had taught her.

     "Come on" Laura said as she took Tina's hand and led her into the open space in the dining room.  Laura took the role of the male dancer swinging and twirling a laughing Tina around to a fast dance song.  After the song, they hugged each other still giggling.  A slow song started and Laura took Tina in her arms holding her close as they moved around the floor.  Half way through, Laura, with her face very close to Tina's whispered "I want to kiss you, baby"  Tina, looking into Laura's eyes replied almost under her breath "I want you to, Laura"  Laura placed her open mouth on the waiting lips of Tina pulling her even tighter as their tongues began to explore each other's mouth.  Both women were breathing hard now as they tried to hold each other even tighter than before.  "Come with me, baby" Laura whispered as she led Tina to her bedroom.

     Standing by the bed, the women began undressing each other, kissing and fondling each other as each piece of clothing was discarded.  Down to bra and panties, both were almost intoxicated with the beauty of each other.  Both their hearts were pounding as the bras and panties were quickly removed.  Laura gently laid Tina down on the bed drinking in the perky young tits, the narrow waist and the neatly trimmed wet pussy.  Laura lay over her, her mouth finding Tina's again.  Their tongues took turns pushing deeply into one another's mouth. 

     Tina urged them to roll over until she was now on top of Laura.  Tina eyes moved down Laura's body, hesitating at the full set of titties with large hard nipples that must have been almost an inch long.  The sight was beautiful, however, she was anxious to get to that lovely cunt.  She kissed her way down over each nipple, giving them a nice kiss and suck, down her stomach to the top of Laura's pussy.  She kissed over and around the cunt savoring the sweet hot smell emanating from it.  She was ready to taste it and lost no time putting her mouth directly over the open cunt and plunging her tongue in as deep as she could.  Laura sucked her breath in from the initial contact of Tina's tongue as her hips were involuntarily thrusting in a fucking motion.  Tina moved her mouth down to Laura's firm pretty ass and without hesitation, stuck her tongue in the tight little asshole.  Laura thought she was going to explode as she reached down, taking Tina's face in her hands and sitting up until she could kiss and tongue Tina again. 

     "Tina, baby" Laura said when she caught her breath, "I have to tell you something.  When I get extremely excited, I gush, I gush a lot."

      "Oh well, in that case" Tina replied.  "I need to get on the bottom so I can get it all!"  With that, she maneuvered herself under Laura in a 69 position.  Laura couldn't believe what she was hearing from this sweet young thing, but readily assumed her position.  They were frantically licking, kissing and sucking each other's honey pot.  Tina was adoring the lovely piece of pussy directly over her.  The taste and smell was all she had ever hoped for.  Putting her middle finger in her mouth to get it good and wet, she moved it toward the tiny asshole as she covered the now gaping pussy with her mouth.  She found the entrance to the little shit shoot inserting her finger.

     "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, my God, Tina baby, you're gonna make me cum!"

     "Cum, Laura, cum in my mouth.  I want it.  Cum, baby, ummmmmmmmmmmmm" 

     "It's cumming, darling, I can't hold it, it's cumming, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, baby"

     Tina was thrilled as the first squirts of Laura's cum shot into her mouth.  Another big squirt and another.  Tina's own hips were thrusting wildly as her own orgasm was building rapidly.  "Ummmmmmmmmm" unable to utter any words with her mouth filled with Laura's cum.

     The women struggled to hold on to each other's wildly thrusting hips, until slowly the movements began to subside.  Gasping for breath, they continued to lick and suck each other's cunt until their breathing returned to normal.

     Laura switched her position so she was again laying face to face with Tina.  She kissed away her cunt juice while tonguing the beautiful mouth which had given her so much pleasure.

     "Tina, darling, you are so fucking hot!.  Thank you, baby, for the hottest sex I have ever had."

     "Laura, you are the first woman I have ever been with and it was more than I could've ever hoped for.  You are so beautiful."

     Tina and Laura made love so many times during the night that they lost count.  Each time slower and more deliberate as they explored each other's body unable to put the fire out for more than an hour or two at a time. 

     But, they kept trying!!!!

Published 
Written by snookypoo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments