Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The summer I got to know Mom Part 2

"Jason and his mom take things further"

15
5 Comments 5
5.7k Views 5.7k
6.7k words 6.7k words
June 20th

Dear Journal,

Every morning I come down now in my underwear to the kitchen, and every morning mom is totally naked out of the shower. Neither of us acknowledges anything is different, or weird or inappropriate about this. Then when we Mom gets home from work, she’ll gradually shed her clothing. By the time she slides her feet over my lap for her foot rub (best part of the day!) she’s usually wearing just her underwear, sometimes a nightie. The best one is purple, totally sheer and stops as her upper thigh. I swear I can watch her nipples getting hard as I massage her aches and toes! She tells me that I give the best foot rubs she’s ever had… she says she wished dad had touched her like this.

Though they aren’t just foot rubs anymore. Sometimes, my hands start to wander a little up her calves, then up to her thighs, just a little. The other night, she asked if I would mind rubbing her shoulders. I said of course, and started to get up.

“Sit still,” she said. She shifted in her seat. Before I knew, what was going on she was laying her head onto my lap and sticking her feet over the armrest. I fidgeted in my seat and exhaled slowly. She was right over my junk! I had to slam my thighs together to keep my cock from popping up right into her ear. “Mmmm, do your magic son,” she murmured.

I cracked my knuckles and lay my hands on her upper back, and began to gently work at her muscles. As I did, I looked out over her body, and watched her butt wiggle a little in her boy shorts. Her head nuzzled against me.

“Oooh God… That feels so nice. You’ll make a very nice husband… mmmm one of these days.”

I fidgeted a little more, wrenching my thighs closed. Mom asked if I was okay. As she spoke, I could feel the warmth of her breath creeping down my fly.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Does this feel good?” I asked. My hands were creeping down her spine, feeling her tension seep out of her. I stopped them right about her butt-cheeks. Part of my brain (the part that lives in my pants) told me to just keep going. Just grab hold of her ass then if she balked, I could just say I hadn’t been paying attention. See if she would let me. Sensing she wanted me to... but I didn’t. I froze up and let my fingers slider back up. Mom wiggled a little more.

“Oh honey, it feels amazing… you know just where to touch me.”

Afterwards she went up to bed. I sat downstairs a little longer. I waited in silence. Waiting for a familiar sound. Then in the still of the house, I heard it. The buzz. I closed my eyes and imagined it. I started massaging myself through my shorts. As I did, I suddenly had a very odd thought. I walked up the stairs. Not thundering but not really trying to hide my presence either. When I got to the landing, I could hear the buzzing louder. Her door was open as I expected and as I slipped by, I looked in enough to her full leg on her bed.

I could her moaning lowly, “ah…mmn…aaaw!” very softly but clearly. I slipped into my own room leaving the door open about a foot.

I pulled up boxers off and sat on the bed. I spit into my palm, wrapped my hand around the meat of my shaft and started to work it. The bed creaked. I stroked myself fast, faster than I normally would. I wanted it to make a sound, a put-put-put sound of skin hitting skin. I wanted the bed to squeak as well. I noticed the buzzing got louder. I groaned a little. Started to breath heavy. We were doing it together. I closed my eyes and imagined that there wasn’t a hallway between us. I wondered if she was dreaming the same thing. After a few minutes, I heard her panting. I speed up; my bed was really creaking now. I heard her cry out, sharp and clear, “Aww! Awww!” My eyes closed hard and I bet forward.

“Gaw! Uh!” I groaned.

I fell back on the bed breathing harder. My face was dripping sweat; my cock lay draining onto my sheets. I heard the faint sound of a drawer opening and closing. “Goodnight Jason.” I heard a voice whisper softly. Then the door closed. Sometime later, I fell asleep.

***

June 24th

Dear Journal,

Came down this morning as usual, but instead of mom I found a plate of Eggo Waffles on the kitchen table with a note beside it. I sat down, picked up the paper, and immediately recognized mom’s slender, feminine hand writing:

Had to leave early today, big day at work. Have a nice day! Try to get out, meet some people, and get some fresh air! Be home by four though, I’ll be home early and I am planning on a special treat for dinner… and I want my foot rub :-P



Love, Mom.



I considered the note as I munched my waffles. A special treat for dinner, what could she mean? For all I knew. It meat just what it sounded like. She was trying out a new recipe or making my favorite. You have to get that, as totally weird as things are…they aren’t just weird. They’re also normal. That doesn’t make sense but it’s the only way I know to put it. When we aren’t naked or having one of our late night listening sensations, she’s still just my mom. So that might have been all she meant… but I thought different. It kinda felt like she was dropping my hint to be out of the house for a little while.

So I finished up the breakfast, washed my plate, showered and dressed. I waited til’ a little after noon then headed out. I walked to the park, found a nice little spot to read and dig into a PB and J. I All day though I kept looking at my phone to check the time. I knew I was just counting down the hours ‘til 4. Time was moving so damn slow! I tried walking some more, watching some kids playing a pickup game of baseball, all the while my mind kept turning back to mom and the “special treat” she had waiting for me.

Finally, at around 3:30 I headed back. Trying to walk slowly, but getting faster and faster as I went. When I got to our street, I stopped dead in my tracks. There was another car in the driveway. A silver Porsche, no more than a year old. I walked toward it slowly. I looked from it to the house then back again. I was totally confused now. What did this development mean?

I walked up to door and after a minute of consideration opened it. I heard it right away. Steady creaks, and thumping from upstairs, almost like a box spring and headboard hitting a wall. I closed the door behind me, very carefully, trying to move silently. I could hear two voices drifting down the stairs. “Aw! Oh! Yea! Yea! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!”

“Huh! Huh! Mm! Shit! Uh you like that! Uhh! You like getting nailed like that?”

“Huh, oh yeah, mmm, I fucking love it…mmm, hang on, oh god lemme get up…fuck me doggy style.”

I crept silently across the floor and stood at the bottom of the stairs looking up. I could hear it all so clearly, the bed creaking, the sheets rustling, the floor shaking. I took a deep breath and kicked off my shoes. I started walking up the stairs, taking one at a time on tiptoes. I could hear the steps creaking minutely under my feet and felt my stomach turn over. I got to the landing and when I peered down the hall, I saw that the door was open. Not just a crack, but halfway open.

I pressed myself up against the far wall and started creeping my way along the hall. My entire body was trembling. I thought I was going to faint as I got to the door. Mom’s bed is up against the wall next to the door, and I could see both of them. Mom was on her knees, legs parted, her fingers gripping into the sheets. Her…friend was behind her. I could only see the back of his head, a mane of brown hair in disarray. He was broad shouldered and well muscled. He was bent behind her, hands wrapped around her hips, well-toned ass heaving back and forth, as he grunted. Mom’s head was bent down and her back was arched. The entire floor was shuddering and groaning as they moved.

“Oh! Uh! Yeah! Goddamn you’re so fucking wet…mmm you’re such a nasty slut.”

“Yes! Yes! Fuck me like a nasty slut…mmm I love it! Aw! Huh! Huh!”

My heart was beating so hard and I was shaking so bad I had to close my eyes for a moment and count to five just so I could see straight. There was so much going through my head. It was hot. So, so hot, hearing her moan like that. Watching him thrusting, knowing that his thick, meaty cock was pounding into her and she was loving it. Hearing the sound of his thighs colliding with hers, the panting and the dirty talking. I’m soooo hard now just thinking about it. But also, I was…jealous. I wanted to be the one on the bed behind her. I wanted to be the one making her moan like that.

I don’t know how long that went on, but a moment later, her head lifted, throwing out her chin in the air. There was a mirror on the door of the closet across from the bed. I could see her face. Eyes closed, mouth hung open in a silent, ecstatic scream, cheeks burning like coals. Her breasts jiggled with the impact of his body on hers. I wanted to dart away to my room and beat my throbbing meat. But I couldn’t move. I had to see more. And I was glad I stayed, because a moment later she opened her eyes. They seemed to sparkle, as they fell on the mirror and onto me. She was looking straight at me, no denying it. I was caught. My mouth opened and I took in a tiny little gasp of fear and shame, feeling like a little boy with his hand in the cookie jar. My brain was screaming at my legs to run but they wouldn’t move!

Then her face changed. She smiled. A wide, Cheshire cat grin. Looking right at me as her body rocked back and forth. Her eyes closed again sharply and she grimaced. “Gaw! Keep going! Gonna cum! Aw shit…hmm! Aaaah!”

He sped up. Her eyes squeezed closed. “Huh! Huh! You want my cum baby, you ready for some hot cum! You fuckin’ slut, aw!”

“Yeah...Yeah I want it.”

He slid himself out of her and Mom turned around to face him, lying on her belly. She wrapped her lips around his member. Her eyes looked up at him…then darted towards the door. Towards me.

“I want your load in my mouth,” she said, before licking her lips and taking it back in. Her fingers pumped at his shaft (it looked so big in her hand!) She opened her mouth wide, her tongued rolled on the wet, purple tip.

“Uh..uuuh! Oh! Huh!” His load shot out of him and into her. It spurted out and she lapped it up eagerly. It ran over her chin and down her cheeks. Finally, she took the draining dick into her mouth and suckled out the last offerings it had. Her hand was slowly working between her legs as she did. She cooed in a satisfied way as she did. Her friend just panted, stroking her hair, slowly melting down to the bed.

When at last she broke her lips away from it. She looked up at him and smiled. “That was really nice…but you better get moving. I told my son to be home by 6.”

“Yeah…ok. I’ll grab a shower.”

That got my legs going finally. I darted quickly down the stairs, moving as silently as I could, taking long strides. I ran towards the door then froze and double backed. I grabbed my shoes and scampered out the back door on the patio. I sat on the deck chair, closed my eyes and took long deep breaths. It was replaying repeatedly. Her breasts bouncing as he bucked into her. Her wild moans. The expression that crossed her face as she reached her orgasm. The hungry desire in her eyes as she sucked every last drop of cum out of his cock and balls.

Without realizing I was doing it, I unzipped my jeans. Slowly and without much thought, I began stroking myself. I came within seconds. I felt myself fading. With my climax I simply had crashed, unable to handle any more input. The warm sun and gentle breeze soothed me. I don’t know how long I just lay there drifting between being asleep and awake. Sometime later, I heard a car pulling away. It seemed so far away I barely noticed.

“Jason?” I heard someone say. I flinched just a little, coming fully awake. “Jason sweety,” Mom said. I turned to look at her. Her cheeks were glowing; her eyes were wide and alive with joy, dressed now in a pair of jeans and tank top.

“Oh, hi mom. I got back a few minutes ago…sat down to read…guess I nodded off. How was your day?”

“Wonderful! We got a major deal closed up at the office today. We ended up getting off early. So I decided to celebrate…whatcha say? Care to go out for some pizza?”

“Sounds great!” I said. I wanted to say more. I don’t know how much longer we can keep up this charade. This…game.

“Awesome, we can go in about half an hour, why don’t you…wash up in the meantime.” Her eyes flashed to below my waist. She turned and walked back into the house. I looked down and saw what she’d been looking at. My cock was still lying limp between my legs on my jeans, dripping. The game continues I guess. Oh lord! Something’s gotta give!

***

June 25th

Dear journal,

I wrote last night that something had to give…I guess I was right. I am trying to think of way to put this down…how it happened. I guess I ought to write just like I have all the other entries. It’s hard to write. Hard to focus. I’ll try though. Settle in, this might take a bit.

It was a typical day, well as typical as it’s been around here I mean. Mom and I sat in the kitchen naked, chatting, drinking coffee and eating breakfast. She had to rush off though, the big deal she had closed yesterday made for a lot of new work. She told me she might be late coming home, that she would stop for take out on the way home.

Around noon, I got an idea. I had just about everything I needed and I could pick up what I didn’t have at the local grocery store for less than twenty bucks. I headed out and bought some ground beef, a big loaf of French bread and Parmesan cheese. My mind was buzzing with ideas, hoping I could pull this off. I put water on around six, waited for it to boil and dropped in spaghetti. Around ten minutes later mom texted me: “Home, by 7:00. What you want to eat?”

As I was putting the beef on to brown I texted her back: “Don’t stop. Got a surprise for your J.”

I rushed to finish up. I set the table the table and after a little thought, I put out some candles. I took a bottle of wine off the rack by the sink and set it on the table. I ladled the spaghetti onto the plates and covered them with sauce. I lit the candles about thirty seconds before she opened the door.

“Jason, honey I’m h- oh!” Her eyes lit up as she looked at the table decked out with food. “Jason! This is fantastic! You did this?”

“Yeah…hope you like it.” I said, standing shyly by the table. Smiling at her face.

“Like it? Oh my god! This is so sweet of you! Thank you dear!” Then she leaned forward and gave me a kiss. No…that is putting it wrong. That sounds too tame. She kissed me. She put her hands on my shoulders, I expected her to peck my cheek, but she placed her lips right on mine. I was totally caught off guard. Her lips were open a little, and as they touched me, I thought about them wrapped around her lovers cock. Then they broke away. It was just a second or so. But it was like a jolt of lightning. She went and put her purse down and sat back across from me.

She board herself a glass of wine and without hesitation board me one as well. It was…magical. I know that’s cheesy, but it was. It was like something out of a movie. We talked, and laughed and ate and drank (I finished off my glass and had just half a one after that, she had at least three), and it was really something special. The pasta came out perfect, and the wine was sweet. The candles seemed to make her glow. It seemed to last hours.

“Honey,” she said at last, “I don’t think I’ve ever had...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SanchoHardbottle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments