Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Swan Part II

"The Swan and her twin continue to learn"

4
0 Comments 0
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
The Swan Part II

The next few days after school, Sue Ann wanted to “fool around” as she put it. I managed to put her off for a few days, until the day that she told me that I didn’t really find her desirable and that the other day was just because I was feeling sorry for her.

I put my hands on her shoulders and told her ,“Sue Ann, how can you say that? I told you it’s wrong. You’re my sister. I know I said we’d do it again, but we shouldn’t.”

“How am I supposed to learn anything. You’ve got other girls you can go out with, that you can fuck. I can’t even get a guy to take me to the Spring Dance!”

At that moment I realized that I hadn’t yet asked anyone to go to the dance. How could I go and leave my sister behind? “Sue Ann, I’ll take you to the dance. You’ll be the prettiest girl there. All the guys will see that my sister isn’t the ugly duckling you seem to think you are. You’ll be a swan.”

For once, Sue Ann was quiet. Then a tear ran down her cheek. “You’re still feeling sorry for me!” As she turned away, I grabbed her and pulled her to my chest. As I held her and rubbed her back, I thought of what we had done a few days before, and I felt my dick start to grow. I tried to think of something else, but it was too late. Sue Ann was suddenly very still and I knew she could feel my dick growing.

“Logan , am I turning you on?”

“Yes, damn it! I told you, you were desirable, but you wouldn’t believe me! Now what am I going to do?”

“ Logan, can we go to my room? I’d like to lie down with you and do what we did the other day.” She turned and started walking towards her room, holding onto my hand. I tried to hold back, but she tugged and I knew I had lost.

When we got to her room, she started to unbutton her blouse and took it off, then undid her jeans and slid them down over her slim hips, all the while staring at my face. As she stepped out of her jeans, she grabbed my shirt and pulled me close to her. I could only stare at the body of the young woman, my sister, my twin, my alter ego, in front of me, as I felt her undo my pants and slide them down. She then pulled my shirt off, and we stood there, her in bra and panties, me in jockeys with a growing hard on.

Sue Ann pulled me to her bed, and as we fell onto it, my fight was over. As I reached for her, I tried one last time. “Are you sure, Sue Ann? Really sure?”

“I’m sure. I want you to play with my tits, my pussy. I want you to teach me everything.”

I actually had to laugh. My twin, the one person that I actually felt closest to, I had to tell her, “Sue Ann, almost everything I know is from reading about it, or hearing the other guys talk about it.”

Her answer, “Good, then we can learn together,” caught me off-guard. What caught me even more by surprise was her unsnapping her bra and sliding her panties down. As we laid next to each other, I took her in my arms and started kissing her. As I kissed her and held her, one hand started playing with her tits. I felt the nipples start to stiffen, and as I rubbed one and then the other between my fingers, I felt Sue Ann’s breathing get heavier and more ragged. I leaned my head forward and sucked one of her little, tan, bud-like nipples into my mouth. As I sucked on it and played with the other one, I heard my twin moan and felt her arch her back. She held my head in her hands and tried to push her tit even deeper into my mouth.

“God, Logan. That is so fantastic. My body feels like it’s on fire! Keep doing it. Keep doing it, suck my nipple.”

As she said that, I reached down between her legs and gently cupped her pussy with my hand. Sue Ann immediately spread her legs so that I could play with her. Her juices were already starting, and as I slowly slid my middle finger between the lips of her cunt, she let out a little squeal and pushed her cunt upward against my hand. I let her nipple pop out of my mouth and started kissing her mouth furiously. As her mouth opened and her lips parted, I slid my tongue deep into her mouth and started playing with her tongue. Time stood still. I felt our tongues twining around each other, I felt the heat and wetness of her pussy against my hand, I felt my fingers going deep into her cunt, I was in heaven. Just when I thought things couldn’t get any better, I felt Sue Ann’s hand slide into my underwear and felt her warm hand wrap itself around my dick. I felt her hand sliding up and down, rubbing my precum all over my dick. I stopped to pull my underwear off, and then sat up on the bed.

“Why are you stopping?” Sue Ann asked.

“I want to do something to you that I’ve read about and heard about. I want to lick your pussy.’

“Is that the oral sex you mentioned the other day?”

“Yes.” I slid down the bed and (rather awkwardly in retrospect) got between her legs. I lifted her legs up a little and placed them over my shoulders. Her cunt was beautiful, glistening and slick with her juices. I spread the lips of her cunt open and saw her clit sticking up through her pubic hair. As I rubbed it gently with my fingers, her hips bucked lightly upward and she started moaning. I gently let my tongue slide up her pussy, starting at her ass and working its way up to her clit. I did this over and over for several minutes. I was surprised at how sweet her juices tasted. Every time my tongue hit her clit, she would jerk and cry out a little.

“Are you OK? Am I hurting you?”

“This is so fantastic.

SophiaLuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLuck

It’s so great. Keep doing what you’re doing.”

The next time my tongue got to her clit, I stopped and started flicking it with my tongue. Then I sucked it into my mouth and sucked hard on it. Sue Ann’s body went nuts. She started thrusting her cunt against my mouth as hard as she could, moaning and grunting as she did. All of a sudden her body went rigid, she let out a scream, and her cunt just jetted fluid into my mouth, catching us both by surprise. I swallowed every drop I could catch, but Sue Ann’s sheets were soaked. She was gasping for breath, and I crawled back up the bed next to her and placed my hand gently on her tits, I could feel her heart beating like a drum, just as hard as mine was. I folded her into my arms, and as I held her, I felt my dick pulsing against her belly. I rolled over onto my back and laid there. Suddenly, I felt Sue Ann’s warm hand slide down my belly and enfold my dick. Slowly, she started pumping my dick, rubbing my precum all over the shaft. She slid her body down the bed until her face was at the same level as my dick. As she slowly stroked me, I heard her say “Logan, can I lick you? Is that the blowjob I’ve heard the other girls talk about?”

“Sue Ann, you can lick me all you want. A blow job means you suck the head of my dick, or more if you can handle it, into your mouth and stroke my dick with your hand until I shoot my sperm into your mouth. Some of the guys say their girl friends swallow their sperm, some of them spit it out. Some of them won’t take it in their mouth and just let the guy shoot on their face or body.”

As she continued to slowly stroke my dick, I could see her thinking about it. She leaned forward and tentatively licked the head of my dick. She licked again then got a little bolder and started licking all around the head and shaft of my dick. She then placed her mouth over the head of my dick and slowly started sliding her mouth down. Soon she had about half my dick in her mouth. “Sue Ann, that’s incredible. That feels so great. Keep pumping my dick. I’ll warn you when I‘m getting ready to come.” She kept stroking my dick going a little faster and a little faster. I heard myself moaning, and I thought I was getting close. I felt my balls start to tighten up and I shouted, “I’m going to come!”

Sue Ann started pumping my dick furiously and as she did I started fucking her mouth. I told her again I was coming but she kept on sucking and pumping and the next thing I knew I was shooting an incredible amount of sperm into her mouth. She kept stroking and I kept pumping and shooting, and I could see some of my come running out of the sides of her mouth, but I could also see that she was doing her best to swallow it all. When I had stopped and started to calm down she laid down and cuddled next to me. “That was fantastic. You tasted great. I’m sorry that I couldn’t swallow it all, or take all of your dick into my mouth. But I promise I’ll do better next time.”

“Yes it was great, and you were great. And you’re very desirable, just like I told you before. You tasted great, very sweet. I promise you that we will do this again. If you keep pumping my dick like you’re doing, next time may not be far off.”

Sue Ann propped her head on her hands and gave me what could only be described as a devilish smile, and started pumping me faster. As I felt my dick start to stir to life, I reached down between her legs and started to rub her pussy. It was still wet so I slid two fingers into her and started pumping them in and out. Soon we were both ready to go again. I grabbed my sister’s body and turned her around on the bed, so that her head was by my dick and her pussy was by my head. I rolled her over on top of me, and straddled my face with her legs, opening up that gorgeous cunt right above my mouth. I reached up and around her hips and spread the cheeks of her ass. She started to take my dick into her mouth and stroke it again. I could see that little rosebud ass above me and I gave it a lick, which made her jump.

Neither one of us really knew what we were doing, so licking her pussy and ass at the same time seemed like the natural thing to do. As I licked up and down her parting her lips with my tongue and pushing my tongue into her cunt and against her ass, I could feel her mouth going further and further down over my dick. I continued to lick and nibble on her clit. I then stuck a finger into her cunt as I licked. She was moaning loudly as she sucked me and I felt myself getting ready to come. Sue Ann was pumping her cunt against my mouth as hard as she could with me holding her down against my mouth. As I felt myself starting to come, I shouted, “I’m coming!” and I took my finger out of her cunt and slid it into her ass. That was all it took. Sue Ann was gushing pussy juice into my mouth, I was shooting sperm into hers, and we were both going crazy. I am surprised with the way we were both bucking all over the bed, that we did not fall off.

After we recovered, Sue Ann asked me, “Why did you stick your finger in my ass?” I told her truthfully, that I didn’t know, but her ass sure looked tempting, and as long as we’re learning together, why not.

“Did I hurt you when I fingered your ass. What did it feel like?”

“It didn’t hurt, but it caught me by surprise. I think it felt good, but with my pussy feeling like it was gushing fire, I couldn’t tell. Maybe we can try it again some other day”

As I rubbed her tits gently, I said “Maybe we can. I’ve read about a lot of things I wouldn’t mind trying.”

Published 
Written by alacran75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors