Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Swan(Part IV)

"The Swan and her twin learn the joys of uninhibited sexual activity"

8
1 Comment 1
2.3k Views 2.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words
About a week after the dance, Sue Ann and I were lying on her bed, me with my arm around her, she with her head on my shoulder. We were partially dressed, and we would periodically kiss each other gently while we talked. Sue Ann was telling me that one of the guys from school had asked her to go out, but she wasn't sure about it. She was still a little unsure about herself.

"Swan, go out with him. You need to spread your wings. You need to see other guys. Do you remember when you told me that you wanted me to show you, so that you would know how to deal with guys if they asked you out? Well, he's asking you out. Go for it. You don't have to do what we've been doing, but at least you have some idea. You know, I've got to ask some of the other girls out, otherwise we may really get tongues to wagging."

Sue Ann propped herself up on her elbow and looked me in the eyes and said, "Logan, I want to ask you something, and I want you to tell me the truth. You told me that you had fucked one of the other girls you went out with a couple of times. Why haven't you fucked me?"

"Sue Ann, I can't tell you had much I want to hold you, to fuck you, make love to you.What we've been doing is wrong. Brothers shouldn't be finger-fucking their sisters, sisters shouldn't be giving their brothers blow jobs. We started this, and I can't stay away from you. I think I'm addicted to you. But can you imagine what would happen if I got you pregnant. Yeah, I know I can use a rubber, I did with my ex-girl friend. But I really didn't think it felt all that good. Certainly not as good as when you suck my dick or give me a hand job. But I know, just from the way I feel about having sex with you, sister or no sister, if we ever started making love, fucking each other, I wouldn't be able to stop. I would want to have sex with you every chance we got. I would want to try every position I've ever seen, or read, or heard about. Are you willing to chance that?"

Sue Ann just rolled herself over onto me and told me to undress her. As I did, she told me, "Logan, I told you the night of the dance, that we were going to keep learning. I meant it. I didn't tell you, but I went to see Dr. Canfield a month or so ago. He gave me a prescription for birth control pills. He told me that after a month, I wouldn't get pregnant. I've been taking them since then."

With that, Sue Ann slid herself down my body until she reached my dick, then took my underwear off. She then proceeded to suck me until I was harder than I had ever gotten with her. As she laid between my legs, she ran her tongue up and down the shaft of my dick, sucked my balls into her mouth, one at a time, while stroking my dick. She then ran her tongue around the tip of my dick, licking and sucking all of the pre-cum which was leaking out of it into her mouth. She kept looking into my eyes as she did this, and I kept moaning and gently holding her head in my hands and pumping it up and down over the head of my dick. After what seemed to be an eternity of bliss, I felt my balls start to tighten, and I felt like I was going to explode. I pushed Sue Ann's head down and she took my dick deep into her throat. As I felt her nose resting on my stomach and my balls on her chin, I screamed in ecstasy as a tremendous load of come shot out of my dick, straight down Sue Ann's throat. As I started to regain my senses, I heard Sue Ann tell me "Now it's my turn." She kept pumping my dick as she sucked the last of my come from it, until it started to come to life again. She slid back up my body, sucked on my nipples a little, then gave me a long, loving kiss. She then put one of her tits to my mouth, and I began to suck on it as if it was the first time I had seen a tit.

After a little of this, I rolled our bodies over so that I was lying on her, and my mouth slowly migrated down to her wonderful pussy. I laid between her legs as I had done many times already, but this time felt different. Maybe because I was getting so excited at what was to come. Almost as if I were exploring a new territory. I guess I was in a way. I slowly parted the lips of her cunt and gently began licking up and down her very wet slit. As I spread her lips as far as I could I also popped her clit out of its hood and sucked on it. I licked and sucked and made little humming noises against her clit, which we had discovered really excited her. Sue Ann was driving her pussy against my mouth and crying out softly as she got more and more turned on. Suddenly she cried out, "I'm coming, I'm coming. Logan eat me, suck me, nibble on my clit!" As I tried to do as she had "ordered" me to, she flooded my mouth with her come. Now it was her turn to catch her breath, but I couldn't wait any longer. I got on my knees between her legs, took my dick in my hand and began to rub it up and down the length of her pussy. I rubbed it on her clit, then slowly rubbed it all the way down between the lips of her cunt, until I got to her ass, then rubbed it there while she twitched and bucked. After a little of going back and forth from her clit to her ass, she was moaning and rocking her head back and forth, and telling me to go into her. 

I laid down on my twin sister, and told her to take my dick and put it between the lips of her cunt, then tell me when she was ready. "Sue Ann this may hurt a little, but I'll try to go slowly." She held my dick and I could feel her rubbing it up and down her slick opening. She stopped at the opening to her innermost being, wrapped her other arm around my neck and pulled my mouth to hers. As she did I felt her whisper, "Go, my lover." She spread her legs wide and raised them in the air, then wrapped them around my hips slowly forcing my dick into her. I felt a tightness, and then it felt like something gave. I heard her gasp, and saw her bite her lower lip. I stopped moving and held her tightly and kissed her. After a minute, she began to slowly pump her body upwards against mine. I felt the walls of her cunt loosen up around my dick, and I began to thrust into her. I couldn't describe how wonderful this felt. Much, much better than when I fucked my ex-girl friend. Maybe that was the difference...I fucked her, I was making love to my twin. Sue Ann held me tight and then began to thrust harder and harder against me. As she did, she began crying out, "harder Logan, fuck me harder." As Sue Ann spread her legs high in the air, she grabbed my hips and pulled me deeper into her. I could feel the tip of my dick bottoming out inside her cunt, and I felt her cunt begin to tighten around my dick. As I felt my sperm jetting into the depths of her cunt I cried out "I'm coming", and at the same time I felt Sue Ann's cunt spasm and clamp down on my dick and her hot juice shot against me and soaked us. We were both gasping for breath, and our bodies were soaked with sweat. I rolled off of Sue Ann, and heard my dick come out of her cunt with a light sucking noise. As we laid there, I put my arms around her and told her "I will always love you, I will always be there for you."

After a bit, I sat up and looked down her body to her pussy. Then I looked at my crotch. Both of our pubic areas were matted with pussy juice and sweat. I looked between her legs, and my sperm was running out of her cunt and down between the cheeks of her ass. I started laughing and she said "What's so funny?" I told her "we are a mess. Let's go take a shower before Dad gets home."

"Logan, Dad isn't going to be home tonight.

MellynaBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MellynaBrownn

He had a Cattlemen's Association meeting in Lubbock. We have all night. You think we can try something else after a shower?"

"Yes, I think we can. I'll soap you, if you'll soap me."

We got into the shower and began to wash ourselves. I took the soap and rubbed it all over Sue Ann's body, paying particular attention to her tits, her pussy and her ass. As my hands rubbed her pussy and tits, I felt her cunt start to get slick. She began to moan and leaned back against my body, and her knees started to tremble. "Logan, you're turning me on again, you better stop soon or I might fall down." I curled one of my fingers up into her cunt and started sliding it in and out, and curling it up inside to hit her G-spot. Suddenly she gushed pussy juice and would have fallen, if I hadn't had my arm wrapped around her waist. When she calmed down, she turned around and started to soap my body, making sure that my dick was good and clean. As a matter of fact, she did such a good job of it, that my dick came back to life. "Take me back to bed, Logan, I want more. That was so fantastic that I almost couldn't stand it. I want all you can give me."

When we had dried off, we got back onto her bed, after changing the wet sheets. This time, we kissed and cuddled together for a good while. When we both started breathing heavily again, I reached down between her legs to find that Sue Ann was wet and slick. Needless to say, when she grabbed my dick, it was wet and slick also. I rolled Sue Ann onto her stomach and then got behind her. I grabbed her hips and raised them off the bed. I pushed her shoulders down and told her to spread her legs. This opened up the lips of her gorgeous pussy and the cheeks of her ass. I knelt down behind her and ran my tongue up and down from her cunt to her ass. Every time I licked her ass, Sue Ann would give a little twitch and she would moan. I think she knew what I was going to try to do. I grabbed my dick and rubbed it around her ass, getting as much pre-cum on her ass as I could. I got some on my finger and gently began to slide my finger into her asshole. We had done this a number of times before, but this time I got some pre-cum on a second finger and inserted it into her asshole also. After they were both in as far as they could go, I began to thrust them in and out. Sue Ann began to push back against my fingers as I thrust them into her. When her asshole felt like it had loosened up, I pulled my fingers out, and placed the head of my dick against her little rosebud. I slowly started to push into her, then Sue Ann surprised me by reaching around and spreading the cheeks of her ass. As the head of my dick suddenly went into her, she gasped and whimpered a little. "You want me to pull out?"

"No, just go in slow." I kept pushing inward slowly, until I was in as deep as I could go. After resting for a minute, I began to slowly pull out of her ass, then push back in. Sue Ann let go of the cheeks of her ass, then raised herself up on her arms and began rocking back and forth against my dick. As she rocked backward, I would thrust forward,and I could feel my balls slapping against her pussy. After a while, Sue Ann told me "faster, faster." Each time her ass met my belly she would grunt. As her ass tightened up around my dick, I felt her pussy squirt once again. I felt my dick tighten also, and I shot a load of sperm deep in my sister's ass. As I shot my load her ass clenched hard as she moaned and all of a sudden my dick popped out of her ass, and my sperm soon followed. We laid down on the bed and held each other. After a while we showered again, separately. Sue Ann told me, " no sharing the shower or we'll never get done."

That night, I slept with my sister for the first time. We fell asleep naked, holding each other. Some time in the night, I awoke and realized that my sister was sleeping with her back against my chest, and I had my arms around her, with one hand holding one of her tits. I started rubbing softly, and as my dick started to stiffen, I spread the cheeks of her ass and just let my dick rest against her. After a while, I felt Sue Ann stir, then I felt her hand reach down between her legs, take hold of my dick, and start to rub it against the lips of her pussy. I lifted her upper leg slightly and as her pussy opened up, she placed my dick to her opening and I slowly slid my length into her. We gently began to move our bodies back and forth, and as Sue Ann began to gasp and move a little faster, I felt my hot load shoot into her waiting cunt. We relaxed and kept on holding each other, then eventually went back to sleep with my dick inside her.

The next two years went by quickly. Sue Ann and I dated others, but basically kept our lovemaking to ourselves. Neither one of us found a high school sweetheart, but we did go to the next two spring dances with others. The Swan had blossomed and was asked out on a regular basis.

When we graduated, we went away to the same college, and in order to save money we rented a two bedroom apartment. As far as our Dad and the outside world was concerned, we had our separate space. But we did sleep together on a regular basis. As we had learned, sex was fun. Eventually we began dating others more seriously, and then I got engaged. When I told Sue Ann that I had asked Karen to marry me, she got tears in her eyes. "Does this mean no more sex with each other?"

"Only if you want it to. I haven't told Karen about us, I don't think she would understand that although we love each other, the sex is just for fun.

"Good, I don't want it to stop. I promise that we'll be careful."

Karen and I got married right after we graduated. During that time, Sue Ann also got engaged and then married. She and her husband lived in a town about 200 hundred miles from our hometown. Karen and I moved back to the ranch, and I started helping my Dad with the ranch. Karen and I, and eventually our kids, would periodically meet Sue Ann and her husband, either at the ranch or at their house. Every six months or so, Sue Ann and I would meet about halfway between our homes. We would have lunch, then we'd rent a motel room and fuck our brains out, just like the old days. This went on until about a year ago. That time when we went to the motel room, I could tell that my twin was upset. I didn't say anything, I just pulled her down on the bed, and while we were still dressed I held her tight. I felt her cheeks get wet, so I asked, "What's wrong, Swan? Why the tears" That's when she told me that she was dying. The news struck me like a spike through my heart. Where once I would have sensed that she had a problem without having to be with her, here, I had not felt a thing until I was with her. The feeling of guilt was soul-crushing. After the tears, we discussed what could be done. She told me quite clearly, that nothing could be done for her. "Logan, we've had a good life, together and with our families. I have never forgotten our first dance, and the first time we "fooled around', the first time we made love. Don't ever forget how much you meant to me, and don't ever think that we shouldn't have done what we did. It was meant to be. Now, take my clothes off the way you used to and make love to me one more time." So I did, and we did. I saw my sister one last time, and held her hand as she died. Part of me died then also.
 

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by alacran75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments