Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The trip, I will never forget

"An unique sexual experience with one's own sister."

6
2 Comments 2
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words


My name is Jacob Stephensky, but my friends call me Joe. You maycall me whatever you want, coz it won’t matter much. I am just a normal teenager, having a normal life, and near to… well, quite normal experiences most of the time. But perhaps one part of me existed, which I felt was not normal. And that, was my desire to have sex with my elder sister, Linda.

Linda was two years elder to me. We entered puberty almost simultaneously due to this. I didn’t know whether she had the same feeling of lust towards me or not, but on my part, I lusted for her ever since I was just 16 years old. My heart throbbed everytime I saw her perfect body move past me. My dick made itself grow on seeing her hard nipples project through her tight nightdresses and tshirts. Sometimes, moments of desperation made me go for a run to the bathroom. It once occurred to me, that as my erotic feelings grew for her, I made a run for the bathroom, I saw dad had already occupied it. Having no other option, I went into my room, and masturbated into the dustbin.

But the event that perhaps changed all this, perhaps for ever, was the day I had finished my school leaving examinations. After my final board exams, my parents made a plan to go to a hill resort. But due to lack of time, our hotel could not be booked in advance, but a travel agent, who was a friend of my father told us that as it was the off season, we would face absolutely no trouble in finding a hotel for ourselves. But when we arrived at the hill station, we found it otherwise. Not a single room of a single hotel was empty. After three tiring hours of knocking at the door of every hotel, we finally found a rather expensive but shabby hotel. By father booked it immediately booked it, regardless of the cost and the quality. After the tiresome efforts, my heart finally stopped to rest. But then, it perhaps sprung back with a rapidly in the next word which my mother said. She said that she and my dad would sleep in one room, and I and my sister could share the other.

I don’t think that any amount of cardio exercises I ever did in my entire life, ever made my heart pound so vigorously. Numerous tense moments passed by, as entered our hotel room, ate our food, and went for a short walk. But no moments gave me so much of a tension, as when my mother said, “Good Night!” to both of us.

Boy.! This would surely be a good night..!!!

Soon I lay next to my sister, covering myself with a large quilt, as the temperature outside was near to zero. Yet, a drop of sweat appeared on my forehead. The clock struck the stroke of midnight, yet not a spark of sleep did I feel. My dick was as hard as a rock by now, with the images of my sister, naked, subtly passing by in my mind. I had already removed my trousers till my knees, underneath my quilt, and on noticing that the quilt appeared like a pitched up tent, I turned around to sleep on the side. Finally, when the clock struck two, I knew it was a moment I could not let go of. Being assured that she had fallen deeply asleep, I crept out of the bed, and removed my trousers completely, and stealthily walked beside her.

I slowly removed the quilt from the upper part of her body, and then unbuttoned her nightdress. After that, my hands ran along her back, as I slowly unhooked her bra, and gently slipped one of its strands from underneath her arms, and then slowly slid off one of the cups of her bra to reveal her soft breasts. I slowly ran my hands on them. “I can’t believe I am doing this”, I said in my mind. But my heart and mind refused to listen. I glanced at her delicious chocolate brown nipples, and her circular breasts. After that, I unhooked the other strand of the bra, and removed the other cup as well.

My dick shot out a pool of cum. Never having gotten laid before, seeing a beautiful figured naked woman was not something I was very used to. Rubbing the cum off the quilt, I crept inside the blanket beside her. My hands touched her waist and gently caressed her genitals. “Hell, this is what heaven must feel like!” my mind said. I slid my hands through her undies, and felt my hand run through her pubic hair, and touch her pussy. I gently removed her panties off, and then removed the quilt from above her.

No words could explain my feelings for her at that moment. My dick shot out another pool of cum. My heart accelerated so hard, I couldn’t count its beats. My nose almost started to bleed, and my eyeballs almost popped out. In front of me lay my sister, the woman I always lusted after, naked, and fast asleep. I began to masturbate furiously. My balls and dick ached as though it had pulled a chariot. My heart raced on, till it almost skipped about 10 beats………………………….

my sister opened her eyes..!!!

I suddenly felt my entire body go numb. It was like the feelings I felt before.

ValentiinaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentiinaLove

Like, when I was watching porn, and my parents entered the room. Or when I was smoking, and someone of my relatives called out my name. It was a moment of utmost tension, which no one could explain with words. This feeling was very similar, yet starkly different. This feeling, was much more intense.

At once, dreadful sights appeared before my eyes. I visualized my sister screaming, and running away, and narrating the incident to my parents. I saw sights of the police approaching and arresting me, for incest, rape, unconsented sex, or whatever the law defined this crime as. Images of me, being shunned by the society, being disowned by my parents, all popped up in front of me.

But in reality, what occurred was starkly different.

My sister didn’t scream. She didn’t even move. Instead, she lifted her head, and gently kissed me.

Another moment of mixed emotion passed by me. Mixed emotions of happiness, joy, ecstasy, as well as guilt, shame and fear. But I don’t know what prompted me, but all I did was kiss her back.

We kissed, kissed, and kissed again. I sucked her lower lip, and felt her tongue tough upon mine. I guided my tongue, and licked her lips, and gently sucked her tongue again. A minute passed away, with our lips locked passionately into each others. The world beside us went silent.

I took the next bold step, and gently kicked away the quilt. I ran my tongue through her chocolate black nipples, and then, lower on her waist. I squeezed her breasts tight in my hands, and then, touched her pussy, and felt the wet skin of it feel like kingly velvet to me. She touched my dick. It grew an inch bigger. I kept licking and sucking her hard nipples for about a few minutes more. After that, when I was momentarily satisfied, I lied back on the bed with my dick pointing up.

She came, and gently touched, and stroked my dick. Then she put it in her mouth. I felt her soft lips caress my hard dick, and her tongue wind around it, a silk shawl being wrapped around the body of a king. Jolts of erotic feelings passed through me.She began to suck my dick, over and over again. She sucked my dick for half a minute more, when I felt the need to cum. I managed to utter out to her that I needed to cum, but she paid no attention. I finally shot out the third pool of cum into her mouth.
She kept on sucking my dick. “Boy!” I thought in my mind, “God must be jealous, because heaven must never ever have felt like this!”.

After a minute more of sucking my dick, she lied down next to me. My balls and dick were aching like hell by now, yet, I was in no mood to give up. I got back, and divided her legs. I glanced at her rose pink pussy. I felt myself like a lion, ready to devour his prey. I came closed to her, and put my dick into her pussy. I began to pump, first slowly, and then with a steady gain of momentum.

She began to utter animal noises, which only increased my erotic feelings for her.

I went on and on, harder and harder. My dick had found a home for itself, and it had no intentions of leaving it!

After pounding her for full 5 minutes, I lied back down again on my knees, and she got up, on top of me, and shoved my dick inside her.
She began to move slowly, and swing her waist with my dick in her pussy. I firmly held her breasts, and began shouting cries like an animal. Finally, when both of us reached the climax, I took out my dick from inside her. She brought her mouth close to my dick, and soon, she was drenched with a shower of cum.

Feeling utmost tired and sleepy, both of us dropped into bed. I cuddled her, and hugged her, and dragged her naked body closer to me. Both of us covered our nakedness with the quilt, and fell asleep, and dreamt the next few hours, over this wonderful experience………

The rest of our trip was quite normal. We found another hotel room, which had four beds, and thus, from then on, we stayed with our parents for the next few days. But I don’t want to get into all that.

But what I really want to say, was that, after that day, sex became quite common between us. Whenever our parents were away, I was in my room, pounding her, sucking her tits, or finding new ways to have sex. At night, when all are asleep, I creep beside her to make my tongue meet its love, her hard nipples! In fact, my way of greeting her, was by pressing her breasts!

But a bit of mystery still remained. Why did my sister respond that way that night? Did she also lust for me all these years? Did she think the same way as I thought of her? Was she really asleep when I stripped her off her clothes?

Answers aren’t as obvious as they may seem. I tried talking to her about her actual feelings for me, but I received no answer. She would either change the topic, or walk away, or remain mute. I guess it was a question I don’t have an answer to, till this very date…

Published 
Written by rhetoricGenius119
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments