Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Triplets

"I love my sisters"

34
6 Comments 6
16.3k Views 16.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

My name is Mark, and I am not like normal people, I have the rare honour of being one of three; I am a triplet. My siblings, born on the same day as me, are the two most beautiful girls I know - besides my mom, of course.

We were born over the span of six hours; my sister Lisa is the oldest and I the youngest, a fact my sisters keep letting me know. We have always been really close, and mom and dad made sure of this by giving us all the same bedroom.

“If you all sleep in the same room, you can't go to bed angry at it each other. It will help you bond more.”

Well, she was right, we bonded and the three of us are inseparable. It was a bit difficult when we all went through puberty. Especially when I started having wet dreams and waking up with morning wood. My sisters would tease me and make fun of me, but that all passed.

By the time we all turned seventeen our beds had become a bit small, so the three beds were pushed together and my sisters and I slept together in one larger bed. It was completely innocent and we thought nothing of it. It just meant that we had a lot more extra room in our bedroom, so we put in a couch in front of our tv so we could sit on it instead of sitting on Lina’s bed like we used to. Mom and dad didn't seem to mind and just told us to remember that as much as they liked that we were so close, and as much as they knew that sometimes thoughts ran through our minds as hormonal teenagers, we should still give each other some space.

It was shortly after our seventeenth birthday, and as usual Lisa, Lina and I went to bed. I couldn’t sleep; for some reason I was really horny and under the covers, trying not to wake my sleeping sisters, I started to jerk off. That night I was sleeping in the middle, with my sisters fast asleep on either side of me. I knew one false move and I would wake them, but I needed relief. I knew they masturbated at times, and mom and had already had that discussion with us. It wasn’t a big deal to them, and they just told us to make sure we each had our own “alone” time.

I threw my boxers over to the washing basket and started to stroke myself. I had my eyes closed, envisioning a sexy girl from class as my hand slid up and down my cock. I felt Lisa stir next to me, so I stopped. She seemed to move closer to me, so her head was touching my shoulder. When I felt that she was fully asleep again, I carried on stroking. It felt so good and knew if I continued I would come too fast. I pinched the tip of my cock and tugged at my ball sack. I had read somewhere that this would prolong my orgasm, something called edging.

I lay still for a few seconds, my hard cock making a tent in the bedsheets. Then I felt it, Lisa’s hand slid up my thigh and cupped my balls. She kissed my bare shoulder and looked up at me with her amazing eyes.

“Mark, why did you stop jerking off? The motion was putting me back to sleep. By the way, you have a beautiful cock.”

She kissed my shoulder again as her hand slid up over my balls and around my shaft. She started to stroke me slowly, sliding her hand all the way up the shaft, twisting around my bell end, and then back down to the base. She started stroking me faster, making me groan. I closed my eyes, savouring the pleasure I was getting from my own sister.

“What the fuck are you guys doing?”

My eyes flew open as I could see the bedside lamp switched on. I could see Lina looking at us, more in amusement than anything thing else. Lisa stuttered and then spoke boldly to our sister.

“He was jerking off. He needed help so I was helping him. He’s my brother and if he needs help cumming, I am here for him.” Then, as an afterthought she said, “and so should you be.”

Lina laughed and kissed me on the cheek.

“Yes, I should be here to help him, but don’t you think it’ll be easier to suck him off than just jerking him?”

I couldn’t believe my ears. I believed it even less when Lina kissed down my chest and belly, then took my cock into her mouth. She started to suck me off, my first blowjob. As Lina sucked on my cock, I watched as Lisa started to pull off her clothes. She lay close to me, her soft teenage breasts pressing against me as she kissed me on the lips. I felt her tongue push into my mouth and soon we were making out. It felt weird making out with my triplet, but I loved it.

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1

“Oiy, sis, come here and help me suck your brother.”

Lisa laughed and pulled away from me to join our sister. I was soon feeling two tongues and two pairs of lips gliding and sucking on my cock. The feeling was amazing and they both seemed to enjoy making me squirm and feel good.

Lina pulled away and took off her pyjamas so that all three of us were now naked. Both my sisters had similar cleaning habits and their pussies were cleanly shaven except for a small triangle above their clits. Lina proceeded to spread her pussy open for me to see, and I could see how wet she was.

“Mark, you’ve made me so fucking horny. What do you say about fucking me? I’d also love to see you fuck Lisa, we may as well go the whole way.”

Lisa looked up at me from my crotch and gave me a sly smile. I just shrugged my consent, giving Lina a huge grin. Both girls climbed up on the bed cuddling up to me. Lina straddled my lap and guided my cock into her tight hole. I couldn’t believe it was happening and I thought I was in a dream, a dream I didn’t want to wake up from. Lina lay flat on top of me, her breasts pressing against my chest as she moved her hips slowly. I could feel my cock sliding in and out of her and soon she was groaning into my mouth.

I pulled my sister close, kissing her passionately as I rolled us over so I could fuck her properly. I started to pound Lina’s pussy for all I was worth, kissing her and making out with her to stop her making too much noise. I fucked her, Lisa had her hand gently caressing my butt and playing with my balls, making it feel so much naughtier. I was losing my virginity to my sister and I think she had just lost hers to me. I kept pounding my sister for all I was worth, making out with her as she held me close.

“Okay guys, that’s enough, It’s my turn now. I need to feel his cock inside me.”

We laughed. I pulled my cock from Lina’s tight hole, as Lisa took up position next to her. I climbed on top of my second sister, pushing my cock inside her. Her back arched towards me and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close as I started to slowly fuck her as I had done to Lina.

She groaned loudly, making all three of us stop short, scared our parents would hear. Lina leant forward and kissed Lisa full on the lips, starting to make out with her. It was such a turn on to watch my sisters making out that I started to pound Lisa’s pussy hard and fast. It didn’t take long for her to have an orgasm, groaning loudly into her sister’s mouth.

I pulled away from my sisters and watched them make out while I gently stroked my own cock. They seemed lost in their own world, kissing and groping each other for all they were worth. There is something really sexy about watching two girls being really into each other, especially when they look so similar.

“Okay girls, which of you wants to sit on my lap and ride me. I won’t be able to hold out for too much longer.”

I climbed off the bed and sat down on our couch. Lisa came over and straddled my lap as Lina sat next to us. Lisa bounced on my lap, groaning and whimpering, trying not to make too much noise. I pulled her close, feeling her breasts against my chest as I kissed her passionately. After a minute of hard pounding, my sisters switched places. Lina rode my cock like she was possessed, whimpering loudly, and groaning. It wasn’t long before I had to push her off.

I stood up as quick as I could, jerking off at my two sisters who were sitting in front of me. They both seemed eager for what was to come and stuck out their tongues. I couldn’t hold back any longer and shot my load. It was just like in the pornos, and a large glob of my spunk landed right on Lisa’s face, and then a bit landed on Lina.

My sisters took turns in sucking my cock and then we decided it was best to have a shower. We piled into our bathroom and switched on the shower. We got in and spent the next ten minutes washing and touching each other.

After our shower, we climbed back into bed and cuddled up. It wasn’t long before we all fell asleep. It wasn’t going to be our last time together.

THE END

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments