Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Twisted Sister

"His Aunt had more than dinner prepared for him"

10
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Ann Pierce looked out the open garage door staring at Mark’s crotch. He was lying under her son’s mustang, helping him to install new universal joints, whatever those were. Jason, her son, was under the far side of the vehicle and out of view. But she had a clear view of Mark. His semi-flaccid penis was hanging to the left and clearly visible through the open leg of his shorts. Mark was her sister Joan’s son and was often over. He and Jason were only a year apart and often worked on their cars together.

Mark lay under the car holding the drive shaft in place while Jason tightened the bolts around the new joint. His father had given Jason the 1968 ‘stang, but he really had had no choice. He had bought it as a project car some years ago. He had never got it running and when the divorce came, he had to move. There was no place to park a car that didn’t run at his new apartment, so he gave to his son. Jason and Mark had been wrenching on it every chance they got hoping to be able to drive it soon but there was quite a bit of work to be done on it before it would be road worthy.

He wondered what Auntie Ann was doing. He had heard the door open a few moments ago, but no one had made themselves known. He couldn’t see the door from his position so he had no idea whether someone was there. He wondered if his cock was visible from the doorway. I was lying against his left leg might be visible to someone looking. His other cousin Stephanie was working today so he was pretty sure she wasn’t around. He thought of his hot aunt looking at his manhood. Well Alicia sure hadn’t seemed to mind looking. He thought about his tryst with the older couple a few nights ago. It had been mind-blowing for him to see this husband let him and even encourage him to fuck his wife. His cock was getting hard just thinking about it.

As she watched, he began to get hard. She stared fascinated as his thick cock began to move on its own. She had not had sex since the divorce 8 months ago, so the sight of this hardening cock was making her crazy wet. She wondered idly why it was suddenly getting hard, and then realized he may know she is watching. A fling with her nephew was dangerous. Her sister would kill her if she knew. Besides, he was far too young for a 38 year old mother of two. She collected herself and spoke to her son.

“Jason, darling, don’t forget your father is coming to get you at 4 today.”

“I know, Mom. We are just about done here.”

Anne took one last look at Mark’s cock before closing the garage door and returning to the kitchen.

Ten minutes later Jason finished tightening the last of the bolts.

“There. That should take care of the slop we felt in her.”

Mark agreed. “Should.”

The two slid out from under the car. Mark noticed that Auntie Anne was no longer in the garage. He looked at his watch.

“It’s ten to four. Why don’t you get ready for your dad. I can clean the tools up.”

“You sure? “ Jason asked

“No problem, I got nothing going today anyway. Have fun with your Dad. “

Jason was 18 now so visitations were over with, but he and his Dad sometimes caught a baseball game together. They had one planned for this evening.

“Thanks a lot for all the help,” Jason said as he walked out of the garage.

Mark began wiping the tools off and placing them back into the tool box. His mind kept going back to the other night. Alicia was Auntie Anne’s age but she was hot when her clothes were off. Mark bet that Aunt Anne was just as hot. His cock was rock hard now as he remembered Alicia’s ass crack. He wished he could get a chance to see Aunt Anne nude. He would like to compare the 2 women. He put his hands on himself and stroked his member through the thin material of his shorts. He seldom wore underwear, preferring the comfort of letting his balls hang free. He looked down no and could see the head of his penis sticking through the top of his shorts. He touched the pinkish skin, enjoying the surge that soared through his cock.

Just then, the garage door opened.

“Mark would you like to stay for dinner….Aunt Anne trailed off as she took in the scene, a gasp escaping from her. He was facing her and it was plain in an instant what he was doing. The head of his surging member was also apparent to her. He blushed and quickly turned embarrassed at what she had seen.

“Mark, honey she spoke softly to his back, when you are finished out here, why don’t you take a shower. Use the bathroom off of my bedroom though. Jason left a mess in the other one. I have to finish dinner and set the table, so take your time.”

He relaxed. She was going to ignore it. He tugged his shorts up over himself and turned back toward her.

“Its okay, Auntie, I am done. He walked past her and into the house heading straight for her bedroom. He had used her bathroom before, when he and Jason wanted to shower at the same time. She followed him nonetheless.

“The shampoo is on that shelf and soap is in the soap box. There are towels over here honey.” She placed her soft fingers on his arm as she directed his attention around the bathroom. His cock surged at the touch.

“Why don’t you leave the door unlocked, and I’ll drop some of Jason’s clothes off for you to wear when you’re finished.”

“Okay, he answered, “trying to adjust his body so she couldn’t see his growth.

“If you need anything, just call, she said, patting him on the arm. He noticed her hands were trembling. She shot him a broad smile as she left, leaving the door slightly agape.

When she had left, he quickly stripped and turned on the shower. He did not want to get caught standing nude in the room when she returned with the clothes. The thought of only a shower curtain separating his nudity from her view caused him to sail to full mast. He adjusted the water, then stepped in and began soaping his lean frame. At 19, he was 6’ 5”, thin as a rail and muscled in his thighs and forearms. His dick was a full 8 inches long and thicker than Alicia’s husbands which is the only other cock he’d seen up close. He was rather proud of it, but was surprised at what it could do to women.

He mused as he bathed, that Alicia, too, had trembled when she touched him the first time.

MeddyHopee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeddyHopee

He was pretty sure his member was causing the stir in her and he wondered what Aunt Anne would do if he showed her his nude body. Would she stroke him as Alicia had done? As he washed his hair, his thoughts turned to a more immediate concern. The strain on his cock was huge and he would have to relieve himself soon. Besides, he could hardly walk into dinner with raging hard-on. But with the door unlocked he was hesitant to do it here. Aunt Anne might hear him and realize what he was doing. He decided to wait until he was out and then lock the door. If she questioned him, he could always say he needed to use the toilet.

Alicia retrieved the clothes from Jason’s room taking her time and trying to ascertain her jumbled emotions. Raw desire for this young man was causing her to shake like it was her first time. The feeling was more powerful than she remembered though, perhaps because it was also forbidden. She longed to see and touch his rigid pole. The thought of it was consuming her. She wondered what her sister would think if she knew, then abruptly berated herself. She was being ridiculous. No matter how much she wanted this, it was something she should avoid like the plague. She was a grown woman, after all. She should act like it.

With these thoughts in her head, she returned to bathroom with the clothes for Mark. She decided she would quietly place them on the vanity and exit before he finished his shower. She peeked through the door before entering to make sure he was still behind the curtain. She quickly put the clothes down, then with a final, lustful look at the shadow behind the curtain, turned to leave.

Just then the water stopped running. She glanced back at the shower and in less than a heartbeat the curtain began sliding to left. Before she could react she was standing face to face with her nephew in all his glory. She studied his naked body, lust consuming her resolve. His muscled frame was dripping wet and his cock, still proudly erect was flapping up and down as he moved. He had a small area of nicely trimmed pubic hair at the base of his stomach but the area around his genitals was clean shaven. His shaft was long and sleek and the taut skin glistened with water droplets.

He saw her immediately of course, and was filled with desire for her. He wanted her to look at him, to touch him, and to take him. Without looking away, she grabbed a towel from the cabinet and approached him. He was afraid she wanted to cover him, but she took the towel and carefully dried his stomach and genitals. Then she handed him the towel and place her right hand under his balls. She gently squeezed, then took hold of his member with her other hand. She lightly stroked him, and then looked into his eyes for the first time.

“Dry off, “she commanded.

He began to quickly dry himself with the towel while she watched, her cool hands never leaving his genitals. They were both trembling now and as he finished, she moved slightly so that he could exit the tub. As drip of pre-cum had appeared at the tip of his cock and she watched fascinated as it clung to the tiny Urethra hole. She swiped her finger across the tip of him, then sucked the cum from her finger. She motioned to him to follow her, finally releasing his throbbing member. All thoughts of her sister had fled.

She led him across the hall to her bedroom. He followed her without hesitation, not bothering to close the door. He was hoping she would show him her body and she did not deny him. She stood next to the bed and pulled her top over her head. She looked at him as she undressed, her gaze constantly shifting from his adoring eyes to his erect penis. Her bra came next and for the first time in his memory, he viewed his Aunts breasts. They were small, but hung nicely on her slight frame. Her aureoles were slightly darker and pinkish. Her nipples were tiny but were standing taut, giving them fascinating allure. She was smaller than Alicia had been, but every bit as desireable.

He stepped forward and grasped her breasts, his brazenness surprising her. Lifting them slightly he rolled his thumbs over the nipples, causing them to darken as more blood flowed to them. It occurred to her that perhaps he wasn’t a virgin. He seemed to know how to make her feel good. She peeled off her shorts and thong in one motion the movement almost anticlimactic as he was already absorbed with her tits. Grabbing his cock, she began rubbing her clit with it their juices mingling. Then she pulled him to the bed.

He came to her willingly waiting for her to position herself before kneeling beside her and drawing her left nipple into his mouth.

“Oh, that feels good she whispered.”

He worked her breasts over for a while; tugging and sucking each until she squirmed. She lay back, letting him have his way, reveling in the sensations he was uncovering.

When he paused for a moment, she pushed him onto his back and attacked his rigid pole. Licking the tip thoroughly she watched as the engorged head began taking on a purplish hue. She then took him in her mouth, gently sucking the circumcised head before swallowing as much of him as she could. She began stroking him with her lips, knowing he was nearing orgasm. Finally, she relented and lay back again.

He bent his head to her labia, and shoved his tongue roughly between her lips, licking at her core. She had forgotten how good that felt and began moaning as he worked over.

Finally, neither could wait any longer. Mark rose up and placed his throbbing member between her legs. He paused, as if waiting for her to object, then plunged all the way inside her. His cock immediately felt the warmth of her vagina and he began to pump uncontrollably as he rushed them to climax.

She hit her stride first clutching him suddenly and bucking her hips into the air as the waves hit her. He was right behind, his thick cock surging then emptying into her. The finished the dance moments later, both exhausted.

Mark rolled out of her and collapsed beside her. She placed a warm hand on his arm and said,

“Oh, Mark, that was priceless. Thank you so much”

Mark turned to look at her and smiled

“You’re welcome”

Neither of them noticed the shadow steal across the open doorway.

“Oh you two are soooo busted, “ Stephanie thought as she escaped to her room, her cousin’s long hard cock a vivid and powerful vision in her head.

C

Published 
Written by limitsrnotus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments