Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The week with my Aunt

8
1 Comment 1
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
My first story. I didn't have the chance to write this in a site like Lush almost 30 years ago because it didn't even exist yet... I'll try it now.

I grew up near the beach in Southern California, but was never really the “ladies man”. I left that reputation for the other guys, and scored first when I was 17. It all happened between my Junior and Senior year of High School during summer vacation. By the end of my Junior year I had pretty much already made up my mind to join the Army after graduation. I knew I'd be leaving home, so if I wanted to have any fun at all while still living here, this would be the time.

My aunt and uncle lived about an hour north of us. They didn't have any children, and owned a small house with a really big back-yard that was combined with their neighbors which made room for a nice pool. We had all been there before on a warm weekend and had really nice pool parties! I asked my parents if we could arrange a few days during the summer to visit. My mother called my uncle (her brother) and he said if I wanted I could come up for a week! My parents didn't plan on spending the whole week up there, but had nothing against me going up early, and arriving the following weekend to bring me back. Everything was planned, I packed, then my father took me to the Greyhound station. I got on a bus, and my aunt picked me up about an hour later.

My aunt was a small lady, part Italian, a little on the “round” side, but very pretty. We got to their house, I unpacked my stuff, then we all relaxed and talked a while before dinner. Of course they knew I wouldn't have come up if I didn't plan to jump in the pool, but suggested that we spend the day tomorrow in the water after breakfast. My uncle said he would have to get the patio ready and sweep the pool beforehand. Later we made popcorn and watched some TV 'til late, and then went off to bed.

The next morning I was so excited about getting in the pool that I came to breakfast already in my trunks. That didn't seem so odd though because my aunt had her bikini on in the kitchen and my uncle was already outside in his trunks getting the pool ready. Half an hour later we all had a good breakfast and then headed outside. All three of us splashed around for what seemed like an hour before we decided to lay out on the patio in the sun.

Relaxing on the patio was great and it was really sunny outside. After about 20 minutes I looked over to my uncle who had fallen asleep. My aunt whispered that he had a rough week and we should just let him rest. Then she got up and moved a big patio umbrella over him so he wouldn't get a sunburn. Another half hour after that I was pretty hot myself, as was my aunt, so we decided to get back in the water. We cooled off and talked some, then decided to go inside and get something to drink. In the kitchen I couldn't help but notice my aunts nipples pointing through her wet bikini top!

She must have caught me looking because she asked if I liked what I was looking at. I was never a good liar and told her yes! She then told me to sit down in the living room and she would check to see if my uncle was doing ok. A minute later she came back inside and told me he was still sleeping, then sat next to me on the couch.

She asked, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

I wasn't really ready for that question, but I said no. I told her I went out with a few girls, but nothing serious ever happened.

"Then if nothing serious ever happened, that means you're still a virgin... is that right?"

Embarassed, I looked away and said,"Yes, unfortunately!"

"Maybe we can change that if you want!"

I still didn't really know what she had in mind, but said, "I'd love to, but with who?"

She then leaned in a little closer to me and whispered, "You know, your uncle and I sometimes don't really get along very well, and to tell you the truth, we haven't had sex with each other in weeks. I just turned 30 a few months ago and still have natural needs and desires..."

I didn't know what to say, then caught her glancing at my trunks. By now I was starting to get hard, and my aunt knew it.

I said, "We can't be doing this! You're my aunt, and my uncle is right outside! If he comes in and sees us doing anything, he'll throw me out, and..."

She then interrupted me. "He's sleeping, and if I know him good, he'll sleep for hours out there!"

She then got even closer and asked again if I still liked what I saw, then layed a hand on my leg.

NiuFromMakau
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiuFromMakau



I said yes, and asked if I could put my arm around her. She then got even closer 'til our bodies were touching, took my arm, and draped it around her. We couldn't have gotten any closer than this. There was a silence between us as we looked in each others eyes... then kissed very lightly. Her hand on my leg had moved upwards to my trunks, then slipped in through the leg opening. There was really no stopping her now, I didn't want her to.

I had a free hand and decided to risk touching her breasts... she had no objections. She asked if I've ever had a girls breasts in my hand.

I said, "Only from the outside... never as close as this."

Then she said, "Then you've never seen or touched a girls naked breasts?"

Again from me, "No."

It only took seconds for her to sit up, discard her bikini top, then cuddle back up to me in the same position, only this time she put her hand down the waistband of my trunks and grabbed my dick!

She said, "Now you can see them, touch them, and do whatever you want with them.."

I guess I was following instinct and started to caress her 38D breasts, and kissed her again. Her hand started to move on my dick and I was in heaven! She then looked deep into my eyes and suggested we go to the guestroom.

I followed her, then, once in the room, she closed and locked the door, stripped her bikini bottoms, and told me to lose my trunks. I did what I was told!

"Lay down and relax," she said, "and just do what comes natural, okay?"

I laid down and she knelt down next to me. "

You're going to love this she said... just close your eyes and let me do what I like."

The next thing I knew, she had my dick in her mouth and was working wonders! Her ass was just within my reach, so I reached over and started to touch her. She must have liked that because she moved around so I could reach her ass and get a better view. Then she paused for a minute and said, "Listen now, I want to teach you something. You lay here, I'm going to straddle you and continue to work on your dick. Women usually like to be licked down there. You can try it on me, and you'll know if you're doing it right, okay?"

She got on top of me and put my dick back in her mouth. I had her pussy directly in view, and an ass-cheek in each hand. At first I just touched her ass some, and let a finger glide around on her pussy. Then I heard her say, "Lick me now!"

I did! She tasted wonderful, and then I started getting into her... licking and sucking her pussy. After a minute she started moaning, and was getting very wet. I guess I was doing the right thing!

She then reached down and pointed to her clit and said, "Put your tongue right her and do me!"

Again I did as I was told... and within minutes her moans became louder and she was becoming restless.

"Keep going!" I heard!

I wasn't about to stop! She was sucking my dick... I was sucking her pussy and clit... there was no telling how long either one of us was going to last. About 10 minutes later, she became suddenly very tense, stopped sucking me, buried her head in the blankets, and started to scream... She came! If she would've screamed any louder, that might have woke my uncle.

She then jumped off me a minute later, layed down next to me and said, "I want you inside me right now!"

I turned around, got between her legs, and eased in! She was already very wet so there was no resistance and I slipped in completely in one stroke! She didn't have to tell me what to do then... it just came naturally. After about three minutes I started feeling like I was about to come, and told her this.

She just answered, "Do It!"

Seconds later, it happened! I filled her pussy with my cum, and we just held each other tight and kissed like lovers for the next 10 minutes without moving.

She she said, "That was wonderful! Maybe we can do this again this week while your uncle is at work, but right now, we should get cleaned up and go back outside before he misses us."

We both went to the bathroom, got cleaned up, got dressed again, kissed a little more, then went back outside.

Just then, my uncle woke up and said, "Where have you two been?"

My aunt answered, "We just went and got something to drink!"

Published 
Written by Shake20
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments