Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Third Time's the Charm

"A sister in desperation turns closer to home"

8
2 Comments 2
2.6k Views 2.6k
3.9k words 3.9k words
I arrived home late Friday afternoon, grumpy and annoyed. The boy I had been starting to hang out with had turned out to be playing four different girls at once, and had seemed to be confused as to why this might be a deal breaker for any of us. It was too bad; he was pretty hot, and apparently was pretty big down there, but I wasn’t going to be pulled around like that.

What was it with guys? They all seemed to treat girls like they were some mythical creatures we had to beg to deal with. Just thinking about it made me so mad. There had to be someone out there who wasn’t like that. Just one...well.

Ok I knew one guy who treated girls decently. The only problem was he was my older brother, Greg.

Needless to say, I wasn’t very happy, and the hard work load at the local university didn’t help any.

I entered into a house filled with noise and bustle, but I ignored it, climbing the stairs to my room. I dropped my bag on my bed, and threw my coat off. I was hot and tired, and I really wanted to sleep, but I also want a good shagging.

“Ashley! Your dad and I are leaving! We’ll be back on Monday!” My mom’s voice called out from downstairs.

“Ok!” I shouted back. I didn’t really know where they were going, or why, some private getaway or something. I didn’t really care.

“Ok! See you!” I heard the door slam, and the car pull away, but I was already tugging my clothes off. Naked I massaged my small perky breasts, twisting the nipples between my fingers. I loved feeling the heft of them in my hands, even though I know they aren’t big or anything; the weight is still a nice feel and I love how they move in my palms.

I could feel my sex drive start to awaken, my outer lips tightening and peeling back as my inner dripped with moisture. I lay back on my bed, letting one hand slip between my legs, slowly tracing my slit. I hissed slightly, running my fingers around my lips, but staying away from my hole and clit. I fondled my folds with one had while squeezing my breast with the other. I spread my legs farther apart, wiping the moisture leaking from within me all around. I carefully took my hand off my tit and dipped a finger into my opening. Just a touch, a brief swirl around the edge that made me suck in a breath, then lifting the finger to my mouth, sucking my juices off. As I did I closed my other hand on my clit, pushing and rubbing.

It was good, the taste of my own fluids and the exhilaration of having my button pushed. I could feel the tension building towards release. My hips started to buck, and I moved my other hand down to work my fingers in and out of my hole. I was getting wetter, hotter.

Then my brother knocked on the door.

“Hey Ashley, I was going to order a pizza. You in?” Greg sounded totally unconcerned, just a typical day, like he might walk in at any moment. I almost wanted him to-lousy bastard, not a thought for other people-it would give me one kind of release.

“Yeah, whatever,” I called out, closing my eyes and praying for him to leave. I heard him walk away and started up again.

I fingered my clit a bit more, stroking and squeezing it, even slipped another finger into my opening, but it wasn’t enough. I couldn’t get off, and could feel the heat leave me a bit. Grumbling I grabbed a robe and headed to the shower. My brother’s door was closed, and I pounded on it hollering at him that I was going to the bathroom and not to disturb me. He said something in reply but I was already in the bathroom, closing and locking the door.

I turned the water on, and leaned back under the spray. The steam helped me relax, and the heat soon got my organs revved up again. I sat back against the wall; both hands between my legs, letting the water hit my breasts and run down. Once again I traced the outside of my sex, feeling the drapes of skin, so hot and sensitive, especially with the water. I was sitting on the edge of the tub, back against the wall, loving the relative temperature differences. Still ignoring my clit I slipped a finger inside my pussy, working it around and around.

My insides were slippery with juice, and I pushed another finger in, mouth opening in an O as it pushed against my walls. I just sat there, finger fucking myself, getting lost in the ambience. I wished we had a detachable showerhead, but we didn’t, so I did the next best thing, lying on the floor of the tub and spreading my legs letting the water pound me. This far away from the head the spray was wide, but no less powerful-just not concentrated. I could feel each individual drop hit me, and I held my lips open so the heavy wet concussions slammed into my most sensitive skin. Within seconds I was well passed my earlier arousal, and moaning I started rubbing my clit. I was hoping the sound of the water would mask my sounds, and I gasped, almost choking as water entered my throat.

Well maybe better keep quiet then. I bit my lip, breathing hard through my nose. The pounding of the water erased everything, and I could feel my legs trembling as my orgasm approached. This was going to be a big one...

“Ashley! Pizza’s here!”

I sat up in shock as my brother pounded on the door. “God damn it!”

“You alright?”

Just fine, I thought to myself, growling. “Bit down in a sec.”

The moment was gone again, but not my desires. The water was getting cold, so I turned it off and climbed out. I wrapped a towel around me and stalked downstairs. The pizza was on the kitchen table, and my brother was getting plates out, but I took one from him, glaring, grabbed a few slices and marched back upstairs. Greg called something after me, but I ignored him, closing the door loudly.

I was so mad, not at him really, except that he kept interrupting me. I just wanted to cum so bad. At this rate I doubted I’d ever get what I needed, not tonight at least. Maybe I would have to call that guy...at least he did have a cock.

That thought made me even angrier with myself. Sinking to that level just to get off! No, as much as I wanted a good fucking I wouldn’t put myself through that. I’d just have to find another way. Or-another dick. He wasn’t the only guy in the world. I grabbed my phone, flipping through the contacts, looking for a good lead, but no names jumped out at me. I threw my phone, frustrated. What the fuck was wrong with me tonight?

But...there was one guy I knew. One who had seemed to be constantly there whenever I was close to orgasm. One who I knew wasn’t a jerk. And who was close to me, mentally and position wise. And I didn’t think he was missing much in the genital department, at least not from what I had seen in the normal accidents of living together. And he was well built, and always nice to girls, especially to me. I would have gone for him a long time ago if it wasn’t for the fact...

...that he was my brother.

I was tormented. My body was crying out for a good fuck, but the only person I could get a hold of was the one person I couldn’t have sex with. Or shouldn’t. Gah what a mess. Well he probably wouldn’t even if he could.

Or would he? Hmm. I remember he would always try to be sneaking glances at me when I came out of the shower, or walking into my room unannounced. I’m sure he stole my underwear and bras from the laundry bin too. Maybe he would fuck me if I wanted. Of course, I would have to play it right.

It was one of the hardest moments of my life, but my mind soon gave in to my pussy. It was decided, deep in my bones, I was going to fuck my brother.

I prepared carefully. My hair was still damp, and I bound it up off my shoulders in a loose ponytail. Next I selected a pair of dark lace panties, low cut and tight. I checked my legs and pussy for smoothness, making sure no errant hairs were present, and rubbed them and my tits with lotion so the skin gleamed. Over it all I took a loose white button down dress shirt, rolled the sleeves up and left the top three buttons open, just enough to hint at my cleavage. So clad for my mission, I made my way downstairs.

Greg was watching TV in the living room, and I waltzed in, only glancing at him briefly, and settled down on the opposing couch.

“Still mad at me?” he asked, eyes studying me from head to toe.

I gave him a brief look, like he was barely worthy of notice, and turned to look at the TV.

“Fine then,” he grumbled, sinking lower in his seat. He kept glancing at me though, and when I was sure he was watching, I shifted my position, bringing my legs up and around so they were curled underneath me, and making sure he caught a glimpse of my panties. He gave a small jump, but when I looked at him with the same deadpan expression, he pretended he hadn’t noticed.

I could feel my fluids start to leak through onto and through my panties. I waited until Greg settled on a channel, and shifted again, hoping he could see my dampness. I paused, one leg flat against the couch, the other raised, feet together so my crotch was shadowed but not covered. He coughed loudly, and I looked at him with one eyebrow raised. He turned bright red and looked away, trying to catch his breath. Perfect.

“You sound thirsty,” I said, in a no nonsense tone. He started to look up, but choked again. I stood, stretching my arms behind my back so my tits swung forward, nipples poking against the thin fabric of my shirt. “Put a movie on, and I’ll get us drinks.”

I left him still trying to control himself, and let a small smile cross my face. Everything was working out after all. Knock on wood.

My dad kept a two-four of run in the kitchen, and I mixed us two rum and cokes. I made his nice and strong, and in a flash of naughtiness, slipped two fingers inside me, collecting as much of my natural lube as I could. I then stirred his drink with them, mixing my own special cocktail.

Greg had turned to a movie channel when I returned, fittingly I thought, playing Friends with Benefits. If it wall worked out we would soon be “Family with Benefits.” I sat down on the same couch as him, much closer than I had before, and handed him his drink, making sure to flash my panty clad rear as I sat down, and to push my bare calves next to him.

“Thanks,” he grunted, giving me a sideways look.

SophiaSantamaria
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaSantamaria

I watched him over the rim of my glass as he took a sip and almost choked on the hard liquor. “Christ Ashley!”

“What?” I asked innocently, “We’re old enough.”

“Yeah,” he admitted, “But warn a guy first. That’s strong!”

“I like my liquor like my men; hard and strong.” I covered my smile by taking a sip from my glass, watching him covertly as he mulled over my not so subtle double entendre. He frowned at me, taking a slow swallow, and I looked away demurely. But I made sure to wriggle close to him so my bare feet were under his ass.

We watched the movie for a while, or at least he did, while I studied him-his face, his chest, how he moved and shifted slightly, he weight on my feet, the solidness of his thigh against my shins. I tried to image him leaning over me, that same face I had grown up with contorted with lust as he ploughed into me. I was getting wetter, and it was time for the next stage.

“I’m cold,” I said softly. “Would you go get a blanket?”

“Sure,” Greg said, looking surprised. He got up and left the living room. Quickly I moved so I was sitting on the other side of where he had been, leaving a slight stain on the couch seat from where my pussy had leaked through. I pulled my knees up to my face and hugged them tight to my body, like I really was cold-though the shivers I was feeling were from excitement. I checked to make sure my lace covered snatch was visible between my ankles, and waited.

Greg returned, carrying a thick blanket. I kept my eyes on his face, watching. He blinked when he saw I had moved, frowned slightly as his eyes traversed over the small damp spot I had left behind. But then he saw me, how I was sitting and his eyes got wide, and he stopped.

I reached out for the blanket, and he had no choice but to hand it to me and sit down again. I wrapped us in it, and snuggled close to him, curling around his arm, my head on his shoulder. He looked surprised, but leaned his head down to touch mine. I closed my eyes feeling his warmth and strength. This was going to be so perfect.

Slowly and covertly, I unbuttoned my shirt, letting my boobs hang free. I pulled myself close to him, so the bare skin of his arm was against my flesh. I don’t think he realized what I had done until I moved slightly, and one of my nipples grazed him.

“What was tha-” he started to say, but I shushed him.

“The movie,” I said, but I wasn’t paying attention at all. Under the cover of the blanket I snuck one had forward, and laid in on his inner thigh, perilously close to his manhood. After a few minutes I moved it closer, then closer still, till I bumped his gathering hard on.

He jumped. “Ashley, what are you doing?”

“Spending some quality time with my brother. Don’t you want to spend time with me?” I stroked him once, the moved my hand away so it was almost touching, but not quite. I then interlock the finger of my other hand with his, and moved it towards me.

“Well, yeah but you are really-whoa!” he cut off suddenly as I brought his fingers to my sex and let him feel my wetness. He tried to pull away, but I was having none of it. I held him tight, and carefully ran my other hand across his length. He struggled slightly, but as he felt my hand stroke him, he stopped and his hand flexed in mine. He let out a low moan.

“Ashley-” “Shh.”

I was ready then, and was sure he was too. Throwing off the blanket, I shrugged out of my shirt, and swung a leg over him, straddling him. His eyes were wide, but I wrapped my arms around his head, and could feel his raging cock poking up between his legs. I leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips.

It was soft and gentle at first, almost sisterly, but as I broke it off I sucked his lower lip into my mouth and tugged gently as I pulled away. Greg was frozen in shock, and I knew I had to keep him moving before he started to think, and maybe turn away from me.

“I’m going to fuck you Greg,” I told him, in all seriousness. “I’ve need to get off for a long time, and it looks like the only way to do it is going to be with you. You have the only cock I can get, and the only one I want. I don’t want to freak you out, but this is going to happen. So please, I’m asking you with all my heart, just fuck me now.”

I waited for what seemed an eternity, unmoving, in complete silence. Then slowly, he leaned forward, and kissed me back.

Our tongues met, and danced together as we shared a passionate kiss, one that felt better than any sex I had ever had, and sent shivers down my spine. My toes curled, and I pulled myself closer to him, so my pussy was directly over his dick, and as we kissed we slowly dry humped through our clothes. I rocked my hips over his, and ran my hands under his shirt, pulling it up over his arms. The kiss broke for less than a second to get it off over his head, then we were back together, the bare skin of my boobs pressed into his naked chest, nipples driving holes against firm flesh, and I started bucking, riding him like he was in me already.

We kissed and kissed, a kiss I never wanted to end, but eventually my bouncing on his dick pushed him over the edge, and he broke off, both of us gasping. He picked me up, and laid me down on the floor, on top of the blanket I had discarded earlier. Slowly he kissed his way down my body, down my neck, and across my tits, pausing to suck on...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Kelsely
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments