Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thrincest with Chad and Jason

"My husband and my son together with me"

27
7 Comments 7
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
The spaghetti sauce needed more oregano, but the kitchen smelled great. I was trying a new, simpler recipe for the first time in years and it used twice as much garlic as the old one. Cooking gave me something to focus on and this recipe called for squeezing whole San Marzano tomatoes, which was fun, almost sexy. These whole, peeled tomatoes felt like someone’s balls and I tried to remember who.

My husband came in, took a beer out of the refrigerator, and sat at the kitchen table. After last night, we’d all showered and gone to bed. Jason hadn’t tried to cuddle. This morning, we’d all gone our separate ways and this was the first time I’d be talking to Jason since whatever you call it when your husband helps his sixteen year old son fuck his mom (while masturbating). Thrincest?

“Honey,” Jason said, “we should talk about you having sex with Chad.”

“I’m cooking,” I answered, “and I think we should talk about you jacking off your son.”

“Into your pussy!”

“Shhh,” I said, “is Chad in his room?”

“Yeah. With the door closed.” He poured his beer into a glass - “to release the aromas”, he told me years ago.

“There’s not much to talk about with me and Chad,” I said. “It just happened a couple nights ago and then last night and it’s not like you ever fuck me anymore.”

“Hey! We had sex just two weeks ago!”

“You call that sex? I sucked you off. I had to masturbate to come.”

“But I ate your damn cunt . . . “. Jason didn’t finish the sentence.

“Dad! Mom!” Chad yelled from the living room. “Stop it!”

I was too embarrassed to react, but Jason commanded, “Chad, come in here, please.”

My son shuffled into the kitchen. He was wearing old jeans and a gray hoodie.

“Why are you wearing that Zombie Outbreak hoodie?” I asked. “Why were you in the living room?”

“The hoodie is so I can muffle the noise from you guys,” he replied. He held up a piece of string. “I was using the globe in the living room to try to understand this math problem about how a sextant tells you where you are.” He sat across from his dad and asked, “Can I have a sip? Dad, are you gay?”

I turned off the stove, making a mental note about the oregano, and sat at the table. I took a really large gulp of Jason’s beer.

“Yes, Jason, answer your son. Are you gay?”

“Look, Chad,” he said, “it’s complicated. I love your mother. I enjoy sleeping next to her. But in the past few years I've, well, been more attracted to men, especially younger ones. I don’t know why. It just is what it is. It doesn't really change anything. I don’t cheat on your mom all the time or anything.”

I snorted and wondered about all the time. Chad immediately responded, “So it’s OK if I have sex with mom.”

“No,” Jason and I both snapped. I continued, “We've already done what we've done. And maybe it will happen again. But you should have sex with girls your own age.”

“Or whomever your own age,” Jason said. “Maybe you've been curious about other boys?”

Chad flushed red, but didn't answer. I thought about punching Jason in the face. Not really.

“How about we all have a nice dinner,” I suggested and got up to get the pasta water going.

Both their heads nodded, but what Jason said was, “I think before we eat we should be clearer with Chad. Son, it’s up to your mom, but it’s fine with me if you want to have sex with her. Take some of the pressure off me, really. And I suppose a different pressure off you. If you’re like I was at sixteen, you’re probably masturbating more than once a day. You’re probably hard all the time. You’re probably hard now.”

Chad got even redder and glanced at his lap. He squirmed in his chair.

“Diane, let’s clear this up once and for all,” Jason said. He stood and the thin fabric of his slacks covered, but didn’t hide, his erection. “We’re all going to the bedroom.”

I checked that all the burners were off and followed the two of them into our bedroom. I think I was mostly dazed and confused, to coin a phrase. But there was probably going to be some kind of sex. I was finally getting almost enough, even if it wasn't exactly what I thought I’d signed up for when I got married.

Jason unbuttoned his shirt and told us to take off our clothes. A minute later, with no one quite looking at anyone, we were on the bed. I was between my two men and the covers were on the floor. I saw two hard cocks and I wondered what should happen next? I like to be watched when I masturbate, and I wasn't sure I wanted Jason in the lead here, so I started with that. Maybe the three of us would just masturbate together, one happy family. That thought lasted for five seconds.

“Suck my nipple, Chad,” I said, and reached down to finger my pussy. I didn't grab Jason’s erection. Later, I realized I hadn't considered starting with Jason at all.

“Well, shit,” Jason said, and headed for the bathroom.

KateDegales
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KateDegales

I watched his hard cock sway as he walked, a solid seven inches and thicker than most cocks I've known. It must be weird to walk with your cock pointing the way. I wondered if I’d ever feel it inside me again. He returned seconds later with a little bottle of lotion. He squirted some into his hand and began to masturbate. “Don’t mind me,” he muttered.

Seeing my husband’s hard cock aroused me, my son’s lips on my nipple aroused me, and my fingers were quick on my clitty. I paused my masturbating to use both hands to encourage Chad’s head down to my cunt. He knelt between my legs and began licking me there. Right there – he found my clitty right off. Soon I was rubbing my boobs, pulling at them, and making soft noises. I glanced down and saw that Chad’s cock wasn't very hard and thought I’d have to take care of that . . . right after he took care of me.

Jason had been stroking slowly this whole time. I started breathing faster. He squirted a little more jack-off liquid into his hand and moved around behind Chad.

“Spread your legs, son, let me in close.”

Chad did as he asked, pausing from sucking at my clitty just long enough to say, “Don’t do anything weird back there, dad. Don’t hurt me.”

I pulled Chad’s head back into my pussy. Jason had moved between Chad’s legs, which were between mine. Jason was still masturbating, but very slowly, and I wondered if he was going to come on Chad’s ass. My clitty tingled.

“Dad,” Chad said, turning his head, “you’re touching my asshole. I think it’s your dick.”

I clenched my thighs to encourage Chad back to business.

“Just relax, son, and slide your knees forward a little. I could tell from your face earlier you were curious. Just relax, no one could be gentler than me.”

I almost said something, but Chad’s tongue plunged into my hole and he breathed hard on my pussy and I didn't want to turn decent sex into a pointless conversation. I saw Chad’s eyes go wide and I looked up at Jason. His hand was on his cock and his cock must have penetrated Chad’s asshole, at least a little.

“Breathe, son, it’s just a little pressure. It doesn't hurt. I promise.”

Chad was breathing like a horse running a race and it felt good on my pussy, although he was hardly licking me at all. I watched Jason, what I could see of him from my position on the bottom. His hands were on Chad’s hips and their thighs were almost touching. Then the rhythm started, Jason sliding back and forth. There was no doubt he was fucking Chad in the ass.

“Oh, geez, dad, that, that . . . “

“Chad,” I said, “suck my clitty, please! Use your fingers, too.”

Chad didn't seem to be suffering and, when I looked around his shoulder, I could see my son’s cock was now hard. Really hard and bouncing from the impact of his father’s fucking. I twisted a little so I could see better. I imagined Jason’s balls swinging with each thrust into his son’s asshole. Chad licked me faster and sucked at my clitty. His fingers slid in and out of my cunt. My insides twisted with tension and I knew I was close.

“Just like that, baby,” I said, “make me come, your mommy wants to come!”

Jason was fucking Chad’s ass faster now, his eyes on mine, and Chad was pushing back. He must have all seven inches in his ass. Pre-cum, a lot of it, was leaking from Chad’s bouncing erection. Just as I wished I could do something with it, Jason reached around to grasp Chad’s cock. Jason gripped Chad’s cock firmly and shoved himself deep into Chad’s asshole once, twice . . . I heard Chad groan and his come splattered his own chest.

Jason’s cock deep in Chad’s ass, he continued jacking his son. The third spurt, still very strong, splashed Chad’s upper arm or it might have hit me in the face. When he could tell Chad was done, Jason focused his attention on fucking Chad’s ass. Chad’s balls swung with the tempo of Jason’s thrusts. Come dripped from Chad’s cock onto the bed. I heard a loud grunt from Jason and I saw his eyes roll back as he came. His fingers dug into his son as he rammed him again with each spurt.

I was fingering myself now, pretty much on my own. I needed to come so bad! Chad crawled up my body and his come-covered chest brushed my boobs. Jason’s cock popped out of Chad’s ass and my son gasped. I could feel Chad’s damp cock on the back of my hand. He kissed me, not hard, but with tender kisses on my lips.

"Moms need kisses,” he said.

I kissed my son back. His mouth opened for me and I kissed him deeply. I hoped my husband was watching. Kissing my son enthusiastically, my hand rubbing my clitty in frenzied circles, the touch of Chad’s cock and balls on my hand and the top of my thigh and . . . OH! Big one! I squeezed my legs together, tight around my son. I kept rubbing and OH! Another big one! That tightly coiled spring inside me unwound itself and I think my pussy vibrated. My thighs quivered. Somehow my husband fucking my son had led to one of the best orgasms of my life. That, and kisses.

“OK,” I rasped, “OK. Now, Chad, is everything perfectly clear?”

I choked on a laugh, thinking that if it was, would he please explain it to me? What the fuck were we doing?

Published 
Written by eagermom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments