Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tia and daddy

"Tia and daddy enjoy themselves"

18
1 Comment 1
15.5k Views 15.5k
929 words 929 words

Tia and daddy 


One night not to long after my 16th birthday I was laying in bed, one of my hand were rubbing at my clit getting me all wet with my juices flowing the other playing with my boobs, pinching and squeezing the nipples getting them erect.
 
Being 5'7 large c cup boobs , nice round ass, with dark long hair and green eyes. I loved playing with myself, anytime I had the chance as I loved the feeling of having my fingers in my hole and playing with my clit, as I was a good girl I had never seen porn or been touched by anyone but myself . This afternoon I was laying in my room with the door wide open as I didn't realize anyone was at home, I was finger fucking my self first one finger than two, I could feel my orgasm rising I was moaning from pure pleasure I was bringing myself when I could hear heavy breathing coming from my room and knew it wasn't me I looked up and saw my dad rubbing cock through his pants, he stopped when I looked up leaving me to see his obvious bulge in his pants, I quickly covered up as I didn't want my daddy to see me touching my boobs and pussy and yelled "dad what are you doing" he quickly hurried away. 

We never spoke of this and after 2 weeks I had though daddy had forgotten, I was watching a rather scary movie and didn't wanna sleep alone, seeing as it was only me and daddy home at the time because mum was visiting her sick aunt for a few days he was the obvious option. 

I knocked on dads door and walked in before he got a chance to reply, the sight I saw when I walked in shocked me and caused my nipples to harden and my juices started to flow I could feel my pussy between my legs start to get very hot, my daddy was jerking off, rubbing from the base of his cock to his head, daddy had seen me walk in the room but continued to jerk himself of.

"Tia you no it is wrong to watch me" he said " but dad I've never seen this I'm just curious of what will happen" I replied this must have excited daddy as he picked up pace and soon cum went everywhere so I left the room. 
walked back down the hall way and into the lounge room.


Daddy got dressed and yelled out for me to go see him, I was so hot between my legs all I wanted to do was finger fuck myself but I decided I better go see what he wanted so I got up walked down the hall to daddies room where I thought I was going to get in trouble for watching him jerk off, "yes daddy" I said looking at my feet he asked me what I came to see him for I told him how I watched a scary movie and how scared I was and I wanted to sleep in his bed I asked if it was okay he agreed and I headed for my shower.

While in the shower all I could think of was daddy jerking his cock I had to have it, thinking about how much I wanted to have it inside me only made me hotter as my left hand started pinching my nipples my right hand played with my clit and when I could feel an orgasm coming on I stuck 2 fingers inside my pussy it felt great as I cum on my fingers and brought them up to my mouth to taste .


I soon got out of my shower put on my pink thong and one of daddy's old t-shirts that just covered my ass, I went in and climbed into daddy's bed he was wearing his boxers. 

"daddy can you cuddle me" I asked with my back towards him " of course darling" he replied as he wrapped his arms around my stomach, I moved back so my ass was pushing against daddy's cock, I could feel it harding up, and decided I didn't wanna reck that I had his hard cock pressed firmly against my ass, so I fell asleep only to be awaken by daddy's fully erect cock and 9 inches poking into my ass now only covered by my thin lace g-string, I rolled over and faced daddy he was still asleep I reached my hand into daddy's boxers and started to play with his cock when daddy woke, I let go and tried to pretend I was asleep. 

"Tia I no your awake" daddy said " I'm sorry daddy" I sobbed crying daddy then grabbed my hand and reached it in between his legs and put it on his cock " do it again princess it made daddy feel good" while I was jerking daddy off he was playing with my slit "mmm I moaned daddy your the 1st person to touch me" daddy only put one of his fingers in my hole and rubbed at my clit, daddy leaned in and kissed me, now moaning in each others mouth I new I couldn't hold off much longer and soon my juices where all over daddy's fingers, daddy broke our kiss and tasted his fingers and soon cum I copied daddy and tasted his come, daddy then kisses me on the head " good night Tia you need your rest for the fun we will have in the morning." I couldn't wait 


Published 
Written by tiasexyslut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments