Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Titty Fuck

"She gets me back"

5
1 Comment 1
7.9k Views 7.9k
887 words 887 words
About a year ago my sister got a divorce. She has an all too common story: A beautiful high school cheerleader meets a handsome jock. They got married "because they had to." Then 4 or 5 years later he left her for someone else. Like many women, to help improve her image of herself after he divorce, she wanted a boob job. The problem was that being a single mother with a sleaze bag ex, she didn't exactly have the cash laying around to do it.

So one day I was talking to my mother and she mentioned that my sister needed some cash. I had just sold my first internet business and was flush with cash so I told her I'd write her a check. I sent it off the next day and promptly forgot about it.

Eight months later I received a call from my sister saying that she was going to be in town and asking if she could crash a few days at my house. I told her that I'd love to her and the kid. She said, "This trip's just for me."

A month later she knocks on my door. I open it up to see her and wow, is she smoking. She's dressed to the nines in a skin tight black dress and she'd definitely got something up top. She was always beautiful: tall and skinny with long dark hair and those deep blue eyes, but with those boobs, in that dress... I couldn't help myself, "Sis, you look amazing!"

She smiled and and said, "Thanks, you're not looking too bad yourself. Can you help me with my bag?"

I said, "Sure," and stepped out the door to grab the bag. Meanwhile, she had slipped into the house. When I walked in, closed the door and looked up, there she was standing with her dress pulled down below her breasts and let me tell you, they were the most beautiful breasts I'd ever seen. Perfectly sized and shaped. I just stood there and started to stutter, "What are yo..."

She jumped in and said, "Wanna see what you bought?" with a huge smile on her face. I just stood there, frozen, unsure what to say. Her lips turned pouty, "So do you like them?" Still not knowing what to say, so I just stood there. She took a step towards me, forcefully grabbed my hands and put them on her chest and said, "How do they feel?"

I finally started getting my voice back and said stupidly, "They feel soft."

She rolled her eyes at me and said, "Well, at least the little head is giving me the reaction I wanted."

I looked down and noticed the tent protruding from my pants.

smilehope
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smilehope

I started to apologize, but she cut me off and said, "I've been saving them for you. I want you to be the first guy to fuck them." And with that she started undoing my pants, pulled them down around my ankles and knelt down in front of me and pulled down my boxers for good measure.

At this point, I finally knew what was going on and without thinking too much about it, I walked over and sat down on the couch. She crawled over with a smile on her face and whispered to me, "I knew you wouldn't say no." Then she moved between my legs, grabbed my hard dick and pushed it between her tits and began to rub her body against me. It was slow going at first, so after a pump or two she took me into her mouth and bobbed her head on my member a time or two to get it wet. It was the most amazing feeling, I'd ever felt. I'd had other blow jobs before, but something was different about this, knowing that this was my sister and watching her take my dick into her mouth. It didn't hurt that she had a pierced tongue either. After getting my rob nice and wet, she went back to giving me the best titty fuck of my life. She really got into a rhythm and kept rubbing those glorious tits against me faster and faster.

I was so horny it didn't take long until I was ready to unload, "Sis, I gonna cum!"

She moaned back, "Big bro, cum on your little sister's big titties!" and with that I blew my load. Some shot and landed near her mouth, she flashed that sexy smile again and licked it off, but she kept pumping again and again until I was completely dry.

Then she stood up pulled her dress all the way off revealing her sexy soaking wet panties, wipped the cum off her chest with her dress and threw it into the corner. Then she turned around and fell into my lap with my softening dick pressing up against her ass. She grabbed my arms, wrapped them around her, leaned back and asked, "So what do you think about them now? Were they worth the money?"

I answered back, "Hell, yes."

And she told me, "So, I'm here for the next few days and these are completely yours. What do you want to do with them?"

I slipped my hand down to the wet spot on her panties and began rubbing her in response...

Published 
Written by someoneelse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments