Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To the Lake House: Part 1

"I started to drip heavily just from Daddy feeling over my outer lips."

30
2 Comments 2
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words
The car was packed with our belongings and the snacks were at a hand's reach. The cooler sat on the back seat so if me or Daddy wanted a cold pop, I could lean back there and get us one. There was only one other thing I needed.

"Daddy, my pillow!"

"Well run get it Cupcake. We can wait another minute," Daddy said. I loved how he always waited on me. I had my Daddy wrapped around my finger. It had been that way since the day I was born. For eighteen years, I owned Daddy.

I walked slowly back to the house to make sure Daddy saw me. I loved letting him look at me. I knew that he loved watching.

When I emerged from the house, my pillow under my arms, I saw Daddy looking at the bare skin of my stomach. I knew it was showing. I felt my tee shirt catch on the corner of my pillow when I grabbed it.

I smiled as I reached the car and said, "I'm ready now."

"Well let's go. We're burning daylight!" Daddy exclaimed as he took my pillow from me and put it in the trunk.

We piled into the front seats and were on the road to our little getaway in the hills by the lake for a couple of weeks. I loved that place. It was so quiet and peaceful. I often lost myself there in more ways than one. Maybe Daddy would catch me this time when I did!

As we traveled down the road, I saw that Daddy was a little fidgety. He actually had a very hard time driving with me sitting in the passenger seat next to him. I knew why. He could not keep his eyes from wandering to my smooth tanned legs jutting out from underneath the ruffled teal colored short skirt I was wearing. I had just shaved them this morning and applied cocoa butter lotion afterwards, so my legs were shimmering. They were not the only thing I shaved either. I wondered if daddy was thinking of that as well.

If he was, and I was almost sure of it, I wondered, what would Daddy do if I showed him my shaved smooth pussy now? He'd probably wreck the car. That would not be good. I can hear the police officer now asking, "Sir, how did this happen?" and Daddy answering, "Oh, my daughter was showing me her shaved pussy." Then I'd be getting arrested for indecent exposure! Or the cop would want to see also.

That would be a whole different story.

So I just sat there patiently riding and reading my Nook. However, I wasn't absorbing the novel I was reading. My mind was on how Daddy was keeping one eye on the road and the other eye on me. Ever since I turned eighteen, I could see the change in Daddy. Even though I was still his little girl in his mind, he began to look at me more as a woman. I could see the lust in his eyes. I knew that he wanted me. With mom leaving us both just two years ago when I was sixteen, Daddy had nobody. Now that I am eighteen, he was different. I don't know if he knew that I realized it though.

As I sat there in the passenger seat getting wet because Daddy was making me that way-- okay, maybe I was making myself wet instead with these thoughts-- I began to wonder, no, not really wonder, I knew the thoughts I was having were not right, but I could not help it. Then again, I was sure the thoughts Daddy had about me were not either. However, we both had needs.

But before I acted upon those needs, I was going to tease Daddy a little once we got to the lake house. But wasn’t I teasing him now? I thought. I wanted to laugh aloud, but held it back. I was teasing him in more ways than he even knew. He really did not know I was naked underneath the skirt I was wearing. And it felt so wonderful also. There would be no explanation for the wet spot on the passenger seat of the car whenever it would be I would get up next. That would probably be at a rest stop somewhere along the way. Then SURPRISE! There would be my sexual puddle!

Daddy had no idea how I was trying to keep from touching myself. I was all hot inside and my clit was actually throbbing. I just so wanted to reach between my legs and pull up the ruffled edge of my short skirt and swipe my finger through my damp slit. The thought of it had me flowing and I felt my hot moisture dribble out even more. Not only that, my nipples were hardening. I felt them rise against the padding of my bra. I was so glad that I was wearing a padded bra. A normal bra would have just showed my pokies.

I was almost running over in sexual juices, when Daddy asked, “Cupcake, reach back there and grab me a pop, please.”

In shock, I could not move. I was scared to move. My pussy was soaked and I could feel its lips actually slide against each other I was so wet. What was I going to do? I could not let Daddy just sit there and wonder why I did not get him a pop.

Finally, I moved and when I did, like if I had sneezed, I spurted just a little of my sexual juice out onto the passenger seat. There was no way of hiding it when I leaned over. It was going to be highly visible. I just knew it. Oh well. I had no choice.

Of course, I had trouble opening the cooler and had to reach back a little more than I thought I was going to have to do. This caused me to lift my body more than I really wanted because I was trying to conceal the puddle I had made. There was no doubt in my mind now that Daddy could see the damp spot on his car seat if he had looked. And I was sure he did.

With the drink now in my hand, I turned back around and sat as carefully as I could. When I turned to hand it to Daddy, I knew that he had definitely seen my sexually derived blemish. There was a tent in his pants and his erection was pushing hard against the zipper. Daddy was not even trying to hide it.

Seeing that, I got all hot and my pussy began to water even more. I felt my sexual stimulant coat both sides of my pussy lips. Again, I could feel them slide upon one another. God, what an amazing feeling! What I would not give just to slide my long slender finger through myself then bury my finger deep inside my wet hole! I was just about to have an orgasm just thinking about it.

Daddy tried to hide his bulge with his hand as I handed him the cold pop. I wanted to laugh, but knew that would be the wrong thing to do. So, I did the only thing I could think of doing. I said something hoping it would be the right thing.

“Daddy, I’ll let you feel mine if you let me feel yours,” I stated and gave him a very sexy blink of my eyes.

Daddy did not even say anything. He immediately slowed the car and began to pull off onto the side. As soon as the car was stopped, he jammed it into park and reached for the zipper on his pants.

I stopped Daddy before he could pull his zipper down and said, “No Daddy, let me,” and I reached down and cupped my hand over his bulge.

Daddy moaned as I did. The heat from his erection permeated through the fabric and into my palm as it pressed tightly against the zipper. I felt his hardness throb through his pants and I knew his erection was waning to be released from its holster. It was thick and heavy as well and I could not wait to see it pop out of his pants. The thought of seeing how big Daddy was going to be excited me even more.

Slowly, I unzipped Daddy’s pants and reached my hand inside. Before I let his erection be visible, I felt over it with my hand.

BrendaStar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrendaStar

Daddy closed his eyes as I rolled my fingers over his thick hardness. He moaned as my fingers toyed his hard head. I felt his contoured gland softly with my fingertips. It was soft and hard at the same time and the feeling made Daddy tense. I was enjoying making him feel good again; like a man again.

I unbuttoned his pants and finally let his cock out. God, Daddy was so fucking hard! It looked like he could balance a fine china plate on the tip of it with perfect ease. And so damn long! Daddy’s cock went past the bottom of the steering wheel and the tip of his erection came about a quarter of an inch from touching the middle of it where the horn button was placed. Any longer and he could actually press the horn with his cock to make it blow! But, of course, I wanted it to blow something else!

As Daddy sat there with the shaft of his erection lying against the bottom of the steering wheel, I slipped off my ruffled mini-skirt. My eyes could not help glancing at Daddy as I slipped it off to reveal my shaved smooth wet pussy. His cock jumped the minute my wet slit came into view. I knew that it was shining with my personal stimulant and it so wanted to be touched. Then Daddy slid his hand over.

Tingles traveled fast through me as Daddy covered my pussy with his big hand. My clit started to pound and come out of hiding as he patted my personal notch. I let out a moan that filled the inside of our car and resonated through the airwaves inside it. It actually sounded like my moan was coming through the speakers of the radio in stereo. It was a sound I never remember myself making.

I started to drip heavily just from Daddy feeling over my outer lips. The warm feeling my sexual juice flowing from deep inside and exiting my hot entrance made me gasp with desire. It was a combined gasp of excitement and of Daddy touching my pussy. Plus, the sensations that progressed across my body added to it.

“Oh Daddy, you’re making me so fucking wet!” I exclaimed in a hot sigh as Daddy massaged my pussy, spreading my hot gooeyness all over it.

“You’re so smooth and silky Cupcake. Your natural solution just slides all over your warm skin,” Daddy said and I looked over and his hard cock was pulsing with each beat of his heart.

I reached over and grabbed Daddy’s cock after he said that. He groaned as my hand wrapped around his long hardness and I began to stroke slowly up and down with a steady grip. Daddy’s cock was hot and throbbed in my hand and every ridge of his erection slid easily with each tug I made. His cock’s head began to even stiffen a little as the glands filled with more blood. It was a delightful shade of red.

As I stroked Daddy, he skimmed his fingers over my pussy lips gently. His fingertips felt so good as they glided over my tender ruffles. I felt my inner lips begin to poke out and my clit was now showing. I knew Daddy felt it on the palm of his hand as his middle finger slid through my tender pinkness. Daddy slid his finger all the way through my natural slice until he felt the entrance into my body. Then he stopped.

“Please don’t stop Daddy. Your finger feels so good there. Slip it inside me. Please! Make me cum Daddy! I’m ready!” I said through hot heaving breaths. I wanted him to finger me until I came all over his finger and gushed all over the car seat.

Without hesitation, Daddy stuck his finger inside my wet pussy slowly. I was so into the moment, my pussy gripped his finger and literally pulled it inside. I let out a pant as my inner muscle wrapped around Daddy’s finger that was now palm deep inside me. God, it felt wonderful.

I knew I had clenched Daddy’s hard cock tight as his finger went inside me. I could not help it. The feeling was so intense. Daddy was a good sport about it though. He never made a sound or moved in a way that let me know I was hurting him. It probably felt good to him anyway.

Daddy started to move his finger in and out of me. At the same time, I began stroking at the same rhythm he was making. In unison, we were mutually pleasing each other. I tried to replicate the pressure on Daddy’s cock with my hand that my pussy was exuding on him. Daddy would push his finger in and I would stroke down on his cock to make him think his cock was buried inside me. As he pulled his finger out of me, I’d go up on his cock. The actions were working also.

Daddy and I both started to breathe quicker and heavier at the same time. The feeling we were conveying on each other had finally risen to the point where our bodies were telling us enough was enough. We were both reaching that magical moment in unison. I was beginning to leak more and Daddy had droplets of pre-cum form on his hard head. Some of it even fell all over my fingers wrapped around his thick hard shaft like how my core was seeping out and coating Daddy’s finger. I was not going to be able to hold off much longer. I could feel myself wanting to cum fast.

Then Daddy groaned. I knew that sound. Just like me, he was about to blow. I began to wonder how much Daddy would cum. Would he shoot? Would he dribble? The thoughts were too much for me as my pussy began to tighten on Daddy’s finger and I had to let go. Daddy knew it also and shoved his finger as deep as it could go and I screamed as my cum burst through the seams Daddy filled with his finger.

However, I was able to glance over at Daddy’s cock now pulsing in my hand as I let my orgasm go. I stroked all the way down his hard cock and paused and Daddy came in spurting long streams, the first one hitting the windshield and all the other shots covering the steering wheel. The last one dribbled out and covered my fingers wrapped around Daddy’s now softening cock. His cum was so warm and thick. It felt so good covering my fingers.

I let go of Daddy’s cock and it fell limp against his balls. His cum was now dripping from the steering wheel and the first spurt now dragged a gray trail down the windshield. As for me, I was sitting in a wet puddle.

I looked at Daddy and he looked at me and we both smiled and laughed. I think we were both trying to say something, but we really did not know what to say. The moment was just a moment in time.

Finally, Daddy said, "I think, Cupcake, we both need a towel."

"And a shower," I added then opened the door and stepped out totally bottomless to go to the trunk to get one.

I knew it was daring doing so but then again, what Daddy and me just did was also, so I did not care if a passerby saw. Only one did. Maybe I gave them a thrill. Who knows!

I tossed Daddy a towel and laid one in my seat. There was no reason why to put my skirt back on. I just sat on the seat and closed the door.

As soon as Daddy had the wheel and windshield clean, he started the car then looked at me and said, "Cupcake, we can take a shower as soon as we get to the lake house."

Then he put the car in gear and pulled back onto the highway.

It was a good thing I just sat on the towel with nothing on. I began to get wet again knowing what Daddy meant.

The lake house could not arrive fast enough for me.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments