Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tommy's Torments and Temptations

"A girl celebrates her sixteenth birthday by having her brother, with the help of her friends."

37
13 Comments 13
11.3k Views 11.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Tommy was shattered. At eighteen, you expect to have enough energy for anything and everything, so it comes as kind of a shock when you find yourself worn out. Okay, so he had had a long day today. Well, yesterday technically.

Stacking shelves at the store from six until noon, his regular Saturday job, followed by a football game in the afternoon, then a few drinks with the guys, then helping Mom with the birthday party for little sis and cleaning up after it.

How the hell did a bunch of sixteen-year-old kids make so much mess? He smiled when he realized that it was not so long ago that he was sixteen, but he had thought of himself as an adult, all grown up. Now, he looked at them and saw kids. If anyone had told him back then that he would spend the best part of an evening turning down offers from sixteen-year-old girls, he would have laughed, yet that is just what he had done.

Why couldn't the girls have acted like that towards him when he was sixteen? "Because they were all out chasing eighteen-year-old boys," his inner voice whispered. Well, the party had gone well, little sis had gone to bed happy, he had heard her and her sleepover friends laughing until after he himself came to bed.

He looked at the clock, after one, at least he had not got to get up early for anything, so he could enjoy a nice lie-in. He felt himself waking to the sound of muffled giggling. He wanted to just turn over and go back to sleep, but little alarm bells were ringing in his head. Giggling?

He opened one eye, to see little sis, at the side of his bed, with her two girlfriends at either side of her. Tasha? What the hell was she doing in his room? He tried rolling over towards her, but... Why wouldn't his arms move?

"Natasha," he growled, "what the fuck are you doing?"

The girls giggled.

"Hey, big brother," she purred, "thought you would never wake up."

Tommy pulled hard, but both arms were held securely, along with his legs it felt like.

"Tasha, why am I tied down?" he asked, trying to stay calm, "and why are you all in my room?"

"Tommy, last night was a birthday party for me," she informed him, "my sixteenth birthday in fact. That means it is legal now for me to have sex"

"Not with me it isn't," he told her, "I am your brother. Sorry, sweetheart, but still not allowed. Now let me loose before Mom finds me."

 She glared at him, not liking his refusal.

"Mom went out an hour ago, and is not going to be back until sometime this afternoon," she smiled, "so until then, you are mine."

She whispered to the other two girls, and Tommy heard laughing and caught a few of their looks directed at him. He looked back at them. Tasha, just sixteen, around 5 foot, nice perky tits and... Stop thinking of her like that, he told himself. Look at the other two. Nicky, very like Tasha, but brown haired, small but sexy tits, nice ass he recalled, and the third, Jay, a little taller, say five foot two, reddish-brown hair, tits a shade bigger than the other two, that was clear, even with all three still wearing pajama tops or nighties.

Raised eyebrows and knowing smirks came his way. Then the three were back at his side.

"You remember Nicky and Jay from the party?" she asked sweetly, "I don't think there is any law that says I am not allowed to touch my big brother, is there? Or that stops my friends from touching him?"

"Even though you did say no to me last night," Nicky smiled.

"And me too," Jay put in.

"So we are going to play nice," Tasha told him, "and see if we can get you to agree with me having you as my first." She leaned across to kiss him gently, whispering in his ear. "Just tell me if you want to stop the game, big brother, but I think you are going to enjoy this."

The duvet was pulled back and Jay went round to the other side of the bed, At least he still had his shorts on. Thank God he slept in his boxers. Even as the thought entered his mind, Tasha nodded to Jay and the shorts were slid down to below his knees, his cock exposed to the three girls.

He was glad it was a decent size, even when not erect. At least he thought it was, remembering the few other cocks he had seen in the last couple of years. Cool slim fingers touched it fleetingly, just giving a quick stroke, or a prod before exploring a safer area, like his legs, belly or chest.

Even that contact was starting to affect Tommy, and he was trying desperately to think of other things, anything to take his mind off his increasing feeling of horniness. Then, as he stared resolutely at the ceiling, he felt a hand close around his cock, lifting it, and squeezing gently.

Despite his efforts, he felt it start to grow. Sniggers from the girls told him they had noticed it too. He looked down to see who was making it happen. Oh God, it was Tasha. His sister was giving him a boner.

She passed the semi-erect prick to Nicky, who started pumping it slowly, forcing soft moans from Tommy. He squirmed helplessly, as Jay took hold of him, teasing him to rigidity. She let it go, and the three girls giggled at the sight of his cock standing proudly upright.

"Ready to concede defeat yet, Tommy?" Tasha asked him, "you know you can't win."

"No, you will not make me," Tommy groaned, "not giving in."

"Fine," Tasha shrugged, "just means we get to play for longer." She stood up, looking cute in her flannelette nightie, even though it was looking a bit tight on her. She had obviously grown in the last year or so. She wriggled, then slipped the nightie off over her head, standing there naked, perky tits showing how she had grown.

Then the other two stood and pulled their nighties off. The three naked girls stood for him to take in the view, watching as his cock twitched involuntarily. Whispered conversation between the three of them, then Nicky and Jay bent, each taking one of Tasha's nipples in their mouth.

Tasha's head went back and she moaned with pleasure while the two girls nibbled and sucked, their arms around Tasha and their free hands stroking over her body, and then between her legs. Tommy groaned as he watched his little sister being aroused by the two girls, his cock harder than he could ever recall it being.

He watched as fingers slid inside Tasha's slit, and started sliding in and out, then Nicky began rubbing Tasha's clit, and she was leaning against them as they finger-fucked her to a climax that left her shaky and trembling.

As she sank to the floor by his side, Nicky leaned over to Tommy, and took his erection into her mouth, pumping up and down on it. Tommy was struggling but was just keeping control until Jay started licking his balls, and Tommy knew they had beaten him.

 "Okay, you win," he called, "I give in."

They stopped teasing, waiting for Tasha. Tasha leaned over Tommy's upper body.

"So you surrender?" she asked quietly, "completely?"

"What do you mean?" Tommy queried, "what are you saying?"

"I am saying, my sexy stud," she murmured, "that you are ours, and we can do anything we want with you, all of us. Agreed?"

"Yes, agreed," conceded Tommy, "anything you want."

"Sorry, we didn't hear that," Tasha told him, "louder please?"

"Agreed, you can do anything you want, all of you," Tommy repeated louder.

"Well, seeing as I am nice and wet already," she told him, "not to mention that you are mine, I am having you first."

She looked at the other two girls. "I am going to be enjoying his cock," she told them, "who wants to try out his tongue?"

Jay smiled wickedly. "I think I will take that spot," she smiled, "see if he can get me wet for when I get to ride him."

She straddled his head, while Tasha straddled his hips, pussy poised just above the erection, feeling it touch the tight entrance to her slit.

"Careful," Tommy warned her, "it might be painful if you are still a virgin."

Tasha looked at him pityingly. "Tommy, have you never heard buzzing sounds from my room?" she asked, "I have vibrators."

That stunned Tommy, he had heard the buzzing but thought it had been Mom. After all, Mom was still young and sexy and must need sex since Dad had gone. The idea of it being Tasha was a surprise.

She lowered herself onto him, feeling his cock fill her so nicely, while Tommy lay back knowing it was wrong but still loving the tight snugness of her slit. Jay lowered her pussy to his mouth as Tasha started pumping up and down on him.

Tommy got the feeling Jay had not been tongued too often, as she was already bouncing on his face, juices dripping from her quim as he teased and tongued her, flicking her clit mercilessly while Tasha was already moaning as she fucked him.

Then Tasha was coming already, head back, screaming as she came and grabbing Jay's tits hard, sending Jay into a screaming climax, flooding love juices over Tommy's chin and neck, as she clutched Tasha.

The two girls half collapsed on top of him, having to be helped off the bed by the sexy Nicky, who had noticed Tommy had not had time to come and wanted to get her share of him while he was still rock hard.

She climbed on him, sliding him inside her pussy as she slid up and down on him, bending to kiss him as she rocked back and forth, her sexy perky tits so near and looking so perfect as she started to come, then Tommy was coming hard, hot spunk shooting out to fill her as she sank fully down impaling herself on him and then lying on him, kissing deeply and nuzzling his neck.

"You know I was sixteen five months ago?" she whispered, "but you are the first I had inside me. Do you want me as your girlfriend, so you can have me anytime you want?"

"That sounds great, but what about Tasha?" he asked her, "you know she will want me again after this."

Nicky laughed. "Not a problem," she assured him, "I have no problem sharing you with close friends, just so long as you don't cheat elsewhere. Besides, you still haven't realized all three of us are bi?"

He shook his head, as Jay squeezed between him and Nicky.

"Shove up, sexy tits," she told Nicky, "my turn to ride our stud buddy now."

Nicky laughed as she grasped Tommy's cock, already almost rigid again, and fed the cock into Jay's wet pussy, watching as the redhead started fucking her man. Straddling Tommy's legs, she reached around Jay, fingers finding and rubbing Jay's clit as Jay bounced on Tommy's shaft.

It did not take long to start her coming, and she bounced harder and faster as Nicky teased her clit, and Tommy's cock pounded inside her. Then Jay felt the spurt of warm wetness hit deep inside her as Tommy came, and she came herself, head back with Nicky squeezing her tits as Jay screamed her enjoyment, before collapsing with Nicky in a tangle of arms and legs.

 Tasha climbed on the bed, lying on top of Tommy.

"You know I am going to have you again, anytime I need you?" she warned Tommy, "and I get horny a lot.".

"That is not a problem," he told her, "My girlfriend already knows how horny and greedy you get."

Tasha raised herself up to look at him. "Your girlfriend?" she babbled, "but how?...I mean who?...when?"

Tommy nodded to where Nicky was picking up her nightie. Tasha looked at him, a massive smile on her face.

"You mean?... You and Nicky? Did she tell you..." her words trailed off as Tommy interrupted.

"That you are bi? And that she doesn't mind sharing me, and who is going to refuse when you ask if she can sleep over with you?" Tommy smiled, "looks like we are all going to enjoy each other a lot."

As the girls collected their clothing, Tommy called to them. "Is anyone going to untie me?" he asked.

"In a bit," called Tasha as the three left the room.

Tommy must have dozed off, not surprising after his extensive stud duties, satisfying three horny girls, he thought as he woke some time later. He wondered briefly why he was still tied. He listened but could not hear any sound from Tasha's room.

Then there was a noise, somebody coming out of the bathroom, running water, sounded like the girls had been having a shower.

"Tasha," he yelled, "come and untie me."

The door to his room opened and it was not Tasha, it was Mom. His sexy Mom, wearing just a towel around her that did not exactly hide all the essentials.

"Tommy, what on earth are you doing, darling? she asked, going over to the bed and sitting on the edge of it, "how did you get like this?"

"Let's just accept the fact that I am like this," Tommy stalled, "it is not important who did it. Can you just untie me?"

He was uncomfortably aware that the sight of his mother, only thirty-six but looking younger, partly covered by just a towel, was making it grow again. He just wanted to get free and cover up before she noticed.

It was too late, she saw the cock starting to swell. Her hand reached out to it, holding it firmly as it grew rigid.

"Mmm, thank you, darling," his Mother murmured, "It is so flattering to a woman to see she still has this effect on a man."

She started pumping it slowly, watching him as he fought for control.

"Tell me truthfully, Tommy," she said to him, "do you really want me to untie you, or would you rather let me carry on and enjoy it?"

 She lowered her head to it, taking it deep into her mouth, forcing a groan from Tommy.

"Please, carry on," he admitted, "that feels so good.".

"I came back to get ready for your Aunt June coming round later," his mother told him, "I think she will be so surprised when she sees how you have grown."

Tommy remembered his so sexy Aunt June. Like Mom, but a few years younger. Sounded like he was going to enjoy her as well. He moaned softly as his mother slid down onto his prick, and started to ride his cock, her cunt surprisingly tight as she enjoyed him.

As he saw her starting to come for him, he wondered idly if she knew about Tasha being bi. He would enjoy seeing Aunt June and Mom both enjoying Tasha, before having him.

He came deep inside her, as she hit the very top, squirting over him before lying on top of him, stroking gently. Looked like Family Nights were going to start being way more fun.

LeraBosto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeraBosto

 

 

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments