Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twin love; first time

"My first time with my twin sister."

3
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words
There is a lot of info that will be useful in later stories. I'm going to start at the beginning...

My name is Billy ,and I was born with a twin sister, Ryleigh(I always called her RyRy in a joking manner and Ry when serious.)We were always close growing up. We would do almost everything together, like sleeping, eating, playing, changing, and even bathing. We hated doing things without each other by our sides. We were and still are inseparable.

We had our own rooms, but usually would pass out in the same room after playing, talking, or just hanging out. We have a brother that is two years older, and a sister that is three years older then us. We love them, but we were always so close, that we mostly hung out with each other.

At about the age of 16 Ry and I were out playing in the woods, behind our house. We were talking and she brought up the topic of dating. We talked and joked about it for a while, even though we never dated anyone.

Ry asked me if I knew how to kiss. "Not really, I never needed to." I said.

She leaned toward me and kissed me. It was a short kiss, but a passionate kiss none-the-less. I got nervous and pushed her away, and said "You're so weird!" I jumped up, and started to make my way back to the house.

She followed me. We ran through the woods, toward the house. When we got there, we went inside to play. Neither of us said anything about the kiss.

A few months later I woke up in my bed. RyRy was sitting on the side of my bed. I could feel my pajamas waistline was wrong and looked down and saw my dick was out. I quickly pulled my pants up, and exclaimed "Ry, what are you doing?"

She just said "Sorry," and got up. I knew something was wrong. Being a twin, your kind of like a lie detector for the other. It's hard to explain, but you can feel when the other is troubled.

I got up and walked over to her and gave her a hug. She didn't hug me back, but just let her arms hang by her side. I felt that how I reacted, made her feel this way.

She apologized again. I told her there was nothing to be sorry for. I led her back to my bed. We sat down, and talked for a long while.

I asked her why she did what she did, and she told me that she was just curious.

After that when we would get changed for school, she would try to catch glances of me and look away quick as if she wasn't looking. It didn't really bother me much since I kind of knew the feeling. Sexual curiosity came for her before me. Before long, I would return the glances back at her.

She developed into a beautiful woman. Her hair was long, silky smooth, and black. She had beautiful, bright, green eyes. Her figure was rather petite, she only weighed ninety-four pounds. She had a cute, small, perky, round ass. And nice c-cup, teardrop shaped, breast.

She made a few more advances on me. I pushed them aside, but not in a way to hurt her. She would ask me if her breasts were the same size. And ask if I could help her scrub her back in the shower.

One day, I was getting dressed for school. She was getting out of the shower, and got dressed in the bathroom. I had to go brush my teeth, so just walked into the bathroom we shared. She only had on her panties, and I was just staring at her. She noticed me and said "you trying to catch flies or something?"

I couldn't help myself, and didn't know what to do. I walked over to her slowly , and grabbed her behind the head. I moved in slowly for a kiss. She didn't move away, or resist in any way, but just held still. Our lips met, and we kissed for about 15 seconds. Even though neither of us had kissing experience, I can't imagine a better kiss in my wildest dreams.

I released my grip on her head, and turned around quickly. I grabbed my tooth brush, said "hurry up", and went downstairs to brush my teeth.

We always walked to school together, just the two of us. Our siblings (Rick and Amanda) drove together in Amanda's car. I was so confused about what happened, that I finished brushing my teeth, and just left without RyRy.

I got to school. We were in first period together (we made sure we had every class together or we would get massively distracted. We did all of our studying and homework together, so the principal made sure we had the same schedules, to help us out) she wrote me a note, that she handed to me after class on our way to the next class. The note said, "loosen up and relax, I don't mind what happened. But your face is red, and I can tell your disturbed. And I think other people can tell too. We will talk when we get home, if you want to"

The day seemed to pass so slow. each forty-two minute class felt like three hours. I couldn't bring myself to look at Ry. But the school day finally ended.

I walked out of school and left her behind. I was too embarrassed to be seen with her. She found me, ran up to me, and put her arm around me. We walked home not saying anything to each other. When we got home we went inside and I went right upstairs.

I threw my bag into the chair and sat on my bed. I heard a knock on my door, and said "come in." It was RyRy, she never knocked. She sat down next to me and put her arm around me again. I slid my arm behind her back and we leaned against the big pillow I had on my bed. Neither of us said anything for about an hour or two. I finally said "I'm so sorry, RyRy."

She hugged me tighter and said "I know how you feel, I wanted you to do that for a long time." And smiled at me.

We sat there for another few minutes not saying anything until I finally got an urge so strong I couldn't help myself anymore. I sat up a little, and leaned toward Ry, and kissed her. We wrapped our arms around each other, and kissed. I ran my fingers through her hair, Ry slipped her tongue into my mouth. We kissed for about ten minutes. I finally pulled away. I relaxed back next to her, and we talked about our "true" feelings for each other.

We both knew that our feelings for each other were "morally wrong," but nothing in my life ever felt so right. From then on when we were getting ready in the morning, hanging out after school, or on the weekends we would make out a lot.

One day, mom and dad were out shopping. I walked over to Ry. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. She started to kiss me. I could feel her boobs rubbing against my chest. I didn't really notice until it was too late that her pants were rubbing mine and I started to get hard. She gasped, and jumped down as my dick sprung to life, and started to rub her pussy.

I was so mortified. "What do I do?" I thought to myself.

RinaMature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RinaMature

I ran up to my room, and just sat down and dropped my head into my hands. RyRy came in, sat down next to me, and rested her hand on my back. Normally, Ry would wait until I talked. But this time she didn't even wait, and just started talking. She said "I'm sorry billy, I got scared. I didn't know what touched me there. I felt your hands on my back, and just got spooked."

I couldn't talk. I could barely think. But Ry always knew exactly what to say to ease my mind. I was still mortified.

RyRy said "Come on, and relax" and wrapped her arms around me. We laid back on the bed. She laid her head on my chest, propped her knee on my thigh ,and relaxed her arm on my chest. I was still really embarrassed and grabbed the pillow and put it over my face while I had my other arm draped over her back.

We laid there for a few minutes until I felt her move a little. She was relaxing, and it felt like she was going to drift off to sleep. Her arm moved, and she started to slide her hand down my chest.

"Shhhh" she whispered. I knew where this was going, but couldn't, and quite frankly didn't want to, stop it. She slid her hand under my waistline, and rested it on my dick. Her hand was so warm, and soft against my dick.

When she realized I wasn't going to resist, she grabbed a firm, yet gentle hold and started to jerk me off. I moved the pillow from my face and put it behind my head. She looked up at me and slid up on the bed and kissed me, all the while she was still jerking me off. She pulled back and said, "Now quit being so nervous around me" and kissed me again.

I shifted myself so I could reach her pussy. I slid my hand between her legs, and started to rub her through her shorts. She let out a moan into my mouth, and I started to chuckle. She did too.

I couldn't help myself anymore, I pulled my hand back and slipped it under her shorts and panties. I started to rub my finger up and down her slit. She started moaning again. I rubbed her clit gently with my thumb, while I pushed my middle finger inside her. She jumped a little. I could feel how wet and hot her pussy was getting.

After a few minutes her whole body shook. She stopped jerking me off, and pulled my hand out of her pants.

She got up quickly. I sat up on the edge of the bed. She pulled off my shirt and then started to take hers off, and just threw it on the floor. I stood up and took off my pants and boxers. By the time I was done she had her shorts off, and was standing there in her panties. She went to take them off, but I grabbed her hands and stopped her.

I knelt down on the floor, and pushed her back on the bed. She fell flat on her back and lifted her hips. I pulled her panties off, and noticed how wet her pussy was. I leaned in and licked up the juice. Wow, my sister is the best tasting thing to ever hit my lips.

She grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me up to her. She kissed me and got a taste of herself and as I was pulling back she sucked my lip. I said "do you like how you taste?" She nodded in approval while licking her lips clean, and giggled. She pulled me close again and whispered into my ear, "Stick your dick in me, but be careful I'm still a virgin." I shook my head, and she gave me a look of puzzlement.

I slid back down between her legs and slipped my tongue in her slit. Ry was still pretty wet and I licked up every bit of it. I worked my way back up to her clit and started to gently suck while massaging with my tongue. Ry grabbed my hair and started to pull it. She squeezed her legs around my head. The more she moved the more her clit was getting stimulated. I felt her arms go limp, her legs squeezed tighter around my head, and body started to convulse. She came all over my face, with a "uhhh." I didn't know at the time, but now know what a squirter is. And Ry is one.

I could tell she was tired. I glided back up over her, and locked eyes with her. I started to say. "Do you still want..."

"Yes! Now!" She interrupted.

I said "tell me if you want me to stop and I will." She nodded. I leaned in to kiss her and while we were kissing, I slid my dick in her wet cunt. She yelped and bit my lip from the initial pain, and I felt a drop of blood dripping from my lip. I stopped moving.

She looked at me with a look of horror on her face and mouthed "sorry."

I ran my fingers through her soft hair and leaned in to kiss her while trying not to get blood on her. I asked "does it hurt too much?" She shook her head while still looking terrified. "Do you want me to continue?" I asked .

"Yes" she replied, faintly. I slid in the rest of the way and she moaned again. I started slowly at first, even though my body wanted me to go as fast as I could, but I didn't want to hurt RyRy. Her pussy squeezed around my dick so tight, I could tell dick was the first thing inside her that big

Ry told me to go a little bit faster and I obeyed. She moaned again. She grabbed a pillow and buried her face into it, so in case someone came home, the moaning wouldn't attract attention. I shifted my body down to suck on one of her nipples while keeping a steady pace as to not hurt her any more.

I moved down to her tits. RyRy had a beautiful rack, (most girls our age weren't as big as Ry was.) I licked her nipple to get it nice and moist then I sucked it in and massaged it. I could feel I was about to cum, but didn't want to until Ry did. I sped up to a fast steady pace and knew I was about to blow.

Ry threw back the pillow and grabbed me. She pulled me down to her. Our bodies were pressed together. Then she came. I followed and exploded inside her. I could feel her pussy contracting around my dick so tight, I thought I was going to pop.

We laid there for a few minutes and just held each other. Neither of us had to say anything to know what the other was feeling.

We regained our strength, and she went to shower to clean up. Mom and dad were due home soon. There was blood stained through my sheets into the mattress. I was trying to think of what I could say to my parents.

Ry came out of the bathroom and saw the bed. She gasped, then looked up at me and raised her hand to my cheek and asked "does it hurt?" That is when I remembered that she bit my lip.

I went into the bathroom and looked at my lip in the mirror. I realized that I was going to have to get stitches, but was more happy that I had an explanation of what happened to the blood on my bed.

That was the first of many times I had sex with RyRy. Hopefully I can share more of our stories with you.

Published 
Written by Twinlove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors