Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twin Vacation 3

30
7 Comments 7
11.0k Views 11.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I woke up the next morning cuddled up with my naked twin sister. She is beautiful in every way you can imagine. But I still felt uneasy with everything that had happened, but at the same time, it felt right. I was fighting my programmed brain and my feeling heart. My head told me what society had taught me from the time I could understand: sexual relationships between family members was wrong and gross. But my heart remembered how great it felt to kiss my sister, how we loved spending time with each other, how we are basically best friends, how we tell each other everything, and how I felt right now with her naked body tight to my side. If those things brought me happiness and contentment, why on earth would anyone say that it is wrong?

My thoughts were interrupted when Tiff moaned and turned over, revealing her naked ass to me. My goodness, was it perfect. Teenage-firm ass, not small but not big, just perfect. Then my mind began to recall images of our first night. How she was bent over the railing of the balcony bottom half-naked except for the thong she wore. Thrusting back into me. Me masturbating and soaking the back of her thong in my cum. All this had the reaction you would think an eighteen-year-old boy would have. 

I rolled and spooned her, my cock pressing between her ass cheeks. I kissed her shoulder lightly. “Tiffy” I whispered softly, using the pet name I always teased her with. She did not stir. I kissed where her neck and shoulder meet. “Tiffy,” I said a little louder this time. Still nothing. I nibbled and kissed her neck and her ears and ran my hands under the sheets to her breasts. I began to caress her wonderful, perky tits. I squeezed her left nipple. She moaned and squirmed. “Tiffy,” I said in full volume. 

She turned her head to say something but I planted a kiss on her lips. This was a kiss like old lovers reuniting. It was firm and passionate and powerful. It made my whole body quiver with desire. Our tongues danced and played in and out of each other’s mouths. At that point, I honestly was in heaven. Nothing could top this moment right here.

We continued our kiss as Tiff rotated her body to lie on her back with me on top of her. My cock nestled in between us. Tiff continued to move without breaking our kiss until the head of my cock was at the entrance of her pussy. I stayed still, kissing my lover with all the passion I could find, holding and savoring the moment. 

Finally, I let my body relax and began to slide into my sister. I was completely amazed at the feeling of her pussy. I could feel her open as I pushed further and further. Inch by inch, slowly filling my sister’s pussy. I could not believe the sensations running through my body and mind. My heart began to beat faster and Tiff moaned a guttural, primal moan when I finally was all the way in. 

I stayed there not moving, just enjoying being inside her and kissing her. I finally broke the kiss, lifting my head to look into her eyes. They were gorgeous, but there was a fire and passion there too. It was like we both were reading the other’s mind. We kept staring into each other’s eyes as I began to inch out and back in. Slowly moving. Enjoying the feeling of being engulfed in her womanhood too much to go faster. She would moan that same moan when I would be fully in her again. Slowly I began to pick up my pace. 

SophiaSantamaria
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaSantamaria

Finally, it was like the dam broke in us. I plunged into her and she screamed in orgasm. And all that did was spur me on. I was like a runner nearing the finish line. A blur of fucking. At first, we might have been making love but now we were two animals looking to find every last ounce of pleasure we could. I was thrusting and pulling all the way out of her. She was meeting my thrusts in with thrusts of her own. 

We kept this breakneck pace up for at least fifteen minutes. We were covered in sweat. At this point, I did not think I could continue. Tiff began to wail. I have never heard anything like this scream. It started low and then increased in volume and pitch. I continued to plow my sister’s pussy. Then I felt my entire lower body being sprayed. I did not know what was happening until Tiff screamed at the top of her lungs. I had made her squirt. And that was it for me; I flooded her drenched pussy with cum. It felt like my balls would shoot out the end of my dick. 

I honestly do not remember how long we lay thereafter. Or if we slept or anything. But I rolled off Tiff and we both just stared at each other. Tiff finally broke the silence, “That was amazing. Thank you, little brother. Now I have to tell you something and I do not want you to stop me. I love you. Not just as brother and sister. I have loved you for many years now and have kept it all to myself. I knew with us going off to different colleges I had to have you before we split up for good. But now I don’t want to. I want to be with you and only you. You may not have been my first like I had wanted, but I do want you to be my last.” I leaned in and kissed her hoping she understood that was what I wanted as well. 

 

Epilogue: 

That was twenty years ago. Tiff and I are still together. We made up an excuse as to why Tiff had to enroll in a school near me which was three states away from our parents. We were able to make up a story about us being married right out of high school because of possible pregnancy. We never really returned home to see our parents. I think they knew what we were doing but did not want to acknowledge it as it would make it real. 

I may eventually share more of our love life but to be honest it really does not change much from what I have shared already. 

All in all, I have a pretty great life. Thank you for reading.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Biyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments