Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Birthmarks Reveal a Hidden Secret.

"A love story with a difference."

74
32 Comments 32
14.1k Views 14.1k
8.2k words 8.2k words

Twenty-five years ago I was in the armed services. During that time I met and fell in love with a woman who was also in the service. We never married and had a wonderful couple of years doing all the things that married people accomplish in their bedrooms. Her name was Pam and we were officers and she was one rank lower than I was. Our relationship was well known in the Mess and everybody knew and treated us as a couple.

We lived in barracks so we spent weekends mainly in hotels or motels, enjoying the outdoor life by day and an intimate life between the sheets at night.

We both loved the outdoors and took every opportunity to bushwalk and hike. We had some favourite places where we could swim and enjoy our penchant for nudity in private. This also permitted us to spend long hours outdoors completely naked and alone and making love whenever the mood took us.

One day, Pam was advised her service skills had been recognised and she was being posted overseas to be trained in a new and secret aspect of her occupation in communications.

She had four weeks to settle her affairs and prepare to be overseas for at least twelve months. I was devastated as we were enjoying being together in every way. The sex we enjoyed was amazing. For those four weeks, we made love as often as we could. I took leave for a week to spend with her away from the base making love as we had never made love before.

On the way back to base in our car Pam mentioned she had forgotten to pack her contraceptive pills. She assured me there would not be a problem as she was in the safe days of her monthly cycle.

A few days later she flew out of the country to her new posting. We were both heartbroken.

I missed her badly and the lovemaking we had enjoyed together.

We corresponded almost daily by email for a month before she claimed our long-distance affair was affecting her intense training, and she was having problems maintaining the frequency of our correspondence.

Then the “Dear John” arrived a couple of weeks later. She explained the course had reached a level that required a high degree of security. She claimed all her personal communications were being scrutinized as a security precaution. She had been warned our unmarried relationship and cyber sexual innuendo was considered a security risk.

The relationship was over.

I was certain she had ended our affair to comply with the directive she had been given. I could not think of another reason.

I soon began to feel the lack of sexual contact with a woman.

I then formed a casual relationship with Julie, who was my driver. Julie had also been aware of my relationship with Pam. Julie was non-commissioned and had hot pants, so we had to be a little more discrete in our relationship. It was purely a sexual relationship. The car became our love nest so Julie and I spent a lot of time in the back seat enjoying some amazing situations and having a lot of fun in the process. She was not inexperienced and she knew more than a few positions achievable only in a car.

My affair with Julie soon went the way of all her casual affairs. She got bored with me. I got a new driver and she was a lesbian. There was no joy for me there.

I never heard from Pam again. I continued to enjoy a number of casual affairs with various women. However, none could replace Pam.

A few years later, I left the services and I bought a hire car and limousine business. The business was mainly providing services for wedding and birthday events, as well as the usual day to day hire car services.

I never married but had continued to have affairs which never lasted more than a month or two. All were, for the most part, sexual, and generally enjoyable. Some were drivers working for me so the availability of new girls was regularly available. One or two suggested marriage and that immediately ended that affair… and her employment.

I was enjoying life, and the company prospered. I was also becoming more discreet in my love affairs. I found it necessary to significantly curtail my intimacies with my employees. It was no secret I had been doing this and a few began to make things uncomfortable for me personally.

The business was getting larger and more difficult to administer so I hired a young female accountant/office manager. She had recently graduated from university. The work didn’t require a highly experienced professional and she would gain experience as she learned the business. She was young and attractive and I soon became enamoured with Terry.

Our computer network had been down for a couple of hours during the day and Terry needed an extra hour or so to update the bookings and complete some invoices on the computer. I remained back with her so as she would not be in the office alone. After she had finished, I suggested we go and have something to eat before I drove her home, and she agreed.

During the meal, we talked about life and its challenges etc and she asked me about my service in the forces. She showed more interest in that aspect of my life for some reason. I considered for a minute she may be wishing to leave us, and join up. She assured me that she had no such intention.

I don’t know how or why it happened but the conversation became quite personal. She wanted to know why I had never married. I mentioned my love affair with Pam and the way it ended, and she was fascinated and asked many questions.

I explained that I didn’t want to be burdened with a relationship where I would make a commitment to be faithful to the one woman should I marry her. I admitted to her that I had engaged in a few one night stands with some of the drivers.

She laughed and said, “I know, that is no secret. In fact, one asked me if you had put the hard word on me, and do you know what my reply was?”

I was waiting for her response.

“I wish.”

I was taken back at her forthrightness and asked.

“Did you really mean that?”

“To be honest. Yes. I have often wondered what it would be like with you. The woman drivers are not always that discreet. Some are quite brazen about discussing their experiences in bed with you. I have heard them in the toilet comparing notes and have often wondered when you would ask me.”

I made a mental note. If they hadn’t left my employ already, they soon would be. My turnover was quite high and they would no longer be sharing my bed.

“I have feelings for you I cannot fathom, and my feelings for you go beyond being my employer. It is something I have been concealing for a couple of months,” Terry said to me quietly so as not to be overheard by fellow diners.

I was without words.

“If you were to ask me now, I would not hesitate to say yes.” Terry continued and took my hand across the table.

Her forthrightness shocked me. I had at times considered what she would be like in bed and imagined some young man or other was probably doing just that. Had she been older I would not have given it a second thought and taken her to bed well before this.

“There is something about you I can’t fathom myself. It remains a mystery to me. However, there is an age difference that I have always considered that would be inappropriate for me to even consider asking you out. In view of your forthrightness and you are agreeable, I will honestly say I would enjoy that opportunity more than you may realise. My answer is a definite yes.” I said slightly embarrassed and the strength of my admission.

I was slightly flustered. I have been propositioned by a few women but to be asked by Terry was something I would never have imagined. I could not believe she had suggested without hesitation that we sleep together.

In order to regain my composure I did not want to appear overanxious, we began to discuss some other affairs between drivers she had overheard and the fact of the twenty-odd-year difference in our ages.

She mentioned I would not be the oldest man she had slept with. She had slept with one of her University professors who was older than I was. I had misjudged her it seems., she enjoys her sex, and with older men.

“I have been waiting for the right time and opportunity. Your invitation to go to dinner with you made it perfect. The relationship will be ‘our secret’ and nobody other than the two of us would ever be aware of anything so intimate between us had occurred. Certainly nobody in the company.” Terry assured me.

Terry quietly admitted that in view of the fact she was well aware I had often slept with a few of the drivers she had considered the possibility of her decision before tonight. What we had decided to do made her extremely happy. She was more than ready willing and able, and I knew she meant it.

She reiterated that some of the women had suspected we were already in a relationship and were convinced after a time and my assurances, that nothing untoward was happening between us.

“Some were quite surprised as we seem to be so friendly in the office.” She confided in me. “They soon realised what I was saying was, in fact, true, up till now. ” And she giggled quietly.

She assured me that should she be asked again, even after we shared my bed, she would emphatically deny any relationship existed other than employee and employer relationships.

I felt that this may only be a once only affair, but one never knows. Only time would tell.

It had been agreed that for the sake of privacy that we would go back to my place as she lived in an apartment block and there were a few nosey women who would not hesitate to make up stories if given any ammunition.

Terry and I hardly spoke in the car on the way. I did notice her looking at me and a couple of times when I looked at her in the car and she just smiled back. Once she put her hand on my thigh but made no move to indicate she was interested in what I had in my pants.

I parked the car in the garage and she waited until I went and opened the door for her. She was playing the lady.

When she got out she immediately put her arms around my neck and kissed me so passionately my cock virtually reacted like a spring and became erect in my pants in a second. She maintained the embrace just long enough to make me feel really great.

I was being seduced by a twenty-something-year-old young woman which was something new to me. It was me who usually did the seducing when selecting women I wished to sleep with. All previous women had been close to my age. I was happy in the knowledge this was not her first experience, more for reasons of our age difference rather than for any other reason.

After she released her arms from around from around my neck, she took my hand and said.

“Lead the way.” She was a woman of few words so far.

We used the lift and were alone and she cuddled into me. When we reached the door of my apartment she stood back so as not to appear too anxious.

Once we were indoors she immediately asked.

“Where are the bedroom and the bathroom? I wish to shower before we go to bed.”

I took her to my bedroom which fortunately had the bed made and was tidy. No clothes on the floor. My cleaner had been that day thank heavens.

She undressed and made her way to the shower, completely unabashed at her nudity.

As she showered I undressed and waited until she had finished.

I passed her on my way to the shower. She looked me over from head to toe and just uttered one word. My cock was slack and hanging loose.

“Beautiful.”

By the time I had showered she had pulled the bedclothes back and had covered her nudity with only a sheet.

I slid in beside her and immediately she came to me and we embraced. Our kisses were long and sensual. She was in no hurry and was quite happy to spend some time preparing for our intimacy.

She was no novice at seduction and she knew how to make a man feel wanted. Her hand wasted no time in seeking, finding and gripping my hardened cock. Then softly and slowly stroking it a few times. She was obviously a foreplay girl. That took me way back to Pam as she always enjoyed foreplay before sex. Most of my other women were more than anxious to get me inside them.

She did something that Pam also had done in that she ran her finger around my nipples making them hard and sensual. Only one other woman since Pam had done that and it was to squeeze them as I was cumming making my orgasms somewhat more sensual.

I touched her between the legs and found her triangular patch of hair. As I did so she became extremely amorous and I knew the time had come to consummate our relationship.

The sensuality of our relationship together reached the stage where we could no longer delay the inevitable. I rolled over on top of her and she prepared to have me enter her.

Terry lay back and opened her legs and I didn’t hesitate. I took my hard cock and guided it toward her waiting lips and pressed it into her slowly.

As I pressed forward and my hard penis slowly entered her and disappeared into her and filled her warm moist and narrow love channel. I could not help feeling something I had not felt for years as I looked down at her laying there. The sensation that I was getting through the head of my cock as I gradually opened her love canal as it was finding its way deep into her was absolutely awe-inspiring.

I had to stop for a moment to control the urge to cum and ejaculate prematurely. The sensation of our coupling was so erotic and sensual. She was smiling and obviously enjoying the sensation of my penis filling a void in her body that she needed to be filled, and I would say desire.

She had now confirmed, and I believed her when she had mentioned earlier that she would not hesitate to have sex with me. It was something she had secretly desired and had never disclosed. It was obvious she had no inhibitions in doing this with me.

Once my cock had reached its maximum penetration she spoke.

“I have not slept with many men, however, this is the most amazing feeling I have ever had. It's not just the feeling of you deep inside me it is the feeling I am making love with a man, something I have never felt before. Previously it was just sex with guys at university, it was fun and I enjoyed being with them. Being with you like this is a feeling I have never experienced before.”

I had not begun to fuck her at this stage, I was deep inside her and motionless. I lowered my entire body down and our entire bodies were united. I could feel the firm warm flesh of her breasts pressed against my chest. We kissed gently uniting our bodies emotionally and sexually. She wrapped her legs around me and drew me into as hard as she could. I felt my cock touch her cervix I was so far up inside her. We were not only enjoying the sensation of my cock being inside her but encased totally and firmly within her vaginal cavity. We were kissing like young lovers. The feeling was amazing.

She told me.

“Just leave it there for a minute so I can feel it inside me. Don’t move I just want to enjoy the sensation of knowing and feeling you in there. I have never been happier.”

We lay together for a few minutes just savouring the feeling that we were both enjoying deep within each of our bodies. She twitched her Kegels a few times which I could feel my penis respond to. It felt just amazing with it inside her vagina. I had a flashback of making love to Pam who also did similar things.

“Now make love to me,” Terry whispered.

I began to lift and thrust and it only took a couple of thrusts to determine my rhythm and the depth of her body cavity. She responded in a way that I knew she was enjoying what I was doing inside her. I then proceeded to gently fuck her.

The sensation of our two bodies joined as we were and now thrusting together became so powerful and erotic. I believed I had enjoyed every form of lovemaking with the many women who I have shared my bed with, but Terry was something special, different, and almost to the stage of being loving.

This was no ordinary fuck.

I had only ever loved one woman and that had been Pam. Now I had a similar feeling. Was I in love with Terry or was it the emotion of being inside a naked young and beautiful woman who had encouraged me to make love to her.

We were united in a way that could only be described as lovemaking.

Again I realised this was no ordinary fuck. Each time I had been with another woman it had been pure sex or plain fucking. Once we had cum the feeling diminished, it was over – until the next time.

The only exception that I would have considered was when Pam and I made love all those years ago....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Meggsy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments