Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Ladies: A Sexual Adventure Pt. 1

"It's just a mother teaching her daughter about her body; there's nothing wrong with that..."

14
2 Comments 2
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Anna rounded the corner before her street. It was only 3:15, but she had finished work early. She claimed to be feeling unwell – something she ate, maybe – and her boss had sent her home. The truth was she was unbearably horny. Since her husband left 3 years ago, the only satisfaction she got was from the 8-inch vibrator she kept in her bedstand. Her fingers circled her clit through her panties as her house came into view. Her daughter Chrissy would be home by now. She could just tell her that she was going to lie down and didn't want to be disturbed (which was true enough). Chrissy and Anna both had curly brown hair and blue eyes. Anna was curvier than her daughter, with bigger breasts and wider hips, which she was usually very happy with; but sometimes she wished she had her daughter’s slim frame.

Parking the car in the drive, Anna let herself into the house, expecting to see Chrissy watching TV, but she wasn't there and the house was silent. Maybe she’d gone out. As Anna climbed the stairs to her bedroom, she could hear a faint moaning coming from somewhere in the house. Peering through the gap in her bedroom door, she saw Chrissy, completely naked, rubbing Anna’s favourite vibrator up and down her shaved slit. Occasionally she would try to push the thick rubber cock inside her, but to no avail.

Anna’s first reaction was to be angry; her daughter masturbating on her bed with her vibrator? But then she realised she was in no position to be annoyed; she’d lied to her boss just so she could do exactly what Chrissy was doing now. Anna had to confess that seeing her daughter trying to fuck herself with such a thick vibrator was an unexpected turn-on. Besides, she couldn't pretend not to be in forever, and the sooner Chrissy was done, the sooner Anna could get her own orgasm; but to deprive Chrissy of her orgasm – especially when she was trying so hard – would be cruel.

“Chrissy, honey?” she said as she stepped into her bedroom. Her daughter shrieked, trying to hide herself behind a pillow.

“Fuck! Shit, I’m sorry mum. This is so embarrassing.”

“Don’t be embarrassed baby,” said Anna, sitting herself on the end of her bed. “There’s nothing wrong with a young woman exploring her sexuality.”

Chrissy, seeing that her mother wasn’t angry, relaxed a little, letting the pillow drop. “I just haven’t been laid in such a long time,” she said.

Anna laughed. “Tell me about it. Since your dad left, that vibrator’s been my best friend!”

“How do you fit it in?” Chrissy asked, smiling. “It’s so big.”

“Well, first off, you’re nowhere near wet enough,” said Anna, taking the pillow away and encouraging Chrissy to lie back. She spat onto her hand and gently started rubbing Chrissy's pussy, reclining next to her. Chrissy squirmed a little, but kept silent. Pleasure and awkwardness were obviously battling inside her, neither of them gaining the high ground.

"Relax baby," Anna said as her fingers brushed over her tight opening. "It's ok to like it. The more you relax, the wetter you'll get, and we'll be able to fit that thick cock inside you."

Chrissy was noticeably turned on by her mother's attention and words, and began moaning and rocking against Anna's fingers. Her pussy grew wet, her clit swelled and her nipples stood proudly atop her perky breasts.

Despite the pleasure she was receiving, Chrissy had reservations about whether what they were doing was right. "Um. Mum, isn't this a bit...illegal?"

"It's just a mother teaching her daughter about her body; there's nothing wrong with that. Now baby, I need you to get that vibrator nice and wet while I open you up a little."

Chrissy brought the vibrator to her lips and started sucking, looking to her mother for guidance. "That's good, honey. Get it nice and wet." Anna's pussy was soaking her panties as she watched her daughter suck on the vibrator that had brought her such pleasure so many times. She loved hearing Chrissy moan as she rubbed her sensitive clit, and felt a jolt of arousal as she pushed two fingers slowly into Chrissy's tight pussy, making her gasp. Anna worked her fingers in and out of her daughter as she moved her lips close to Chrissy's ear.

"Does that feel good baby?" she whispered, before gently biting her earlobe. Chrissy let out a long, loud moan, arching her back. She reached up and held the back of her mother's head, guiding her to her neck, which Anna immediately began to kiss, running her tongue along her daughter's soft skin before gently sucking, all the while continuing to work her daughter's pussy with her fingers.

"Well baby," she said, pulling away from Chrissy's neck and removing her fingers from her pussy. "I think that vibrator's wet enough, and your pussy definitely is;" she gently removed the big rubber cock from Chrissy's mouth and moved slowly down the bed, resting with her head between her daughter's legs. "Let's see if my baby can take this big, thick cock."

Chrissy began to moan as Anna rubbed the vibrator up and down her slit. She couldn't wait for her mother to make her cum, and maybe she'd return the favour. She knew that it was wrong to be so excited by the thought, but she felt too good to care.

EmiilieEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiilieEvans

"Put it in me, mum," she begged, rocking her hips in time with the rubber dick. "I wanna take it all."

"You're making mummy so wet baby," Anna sighed. "I'm gonna go nice and slow." She carefully positioned the glans-shaped head of the vibrator at her daughter's entrance and pushed gently. Chrissy let a breath escape her as the first half-inch entered her. Anna withdrew and pushed again, letting a little more in this time. With each push, Chrissy took a little more of the huge toy, and her moans grew a little louder, until finally, with a long groan, she had the entire length of the rubber cock inside her.

"That's it, baby girl," said Anna, her pussy practically dripping now. "I'm proud of you."

"Turn it on, mummy. Turn it on and fuck me with it. Please," moaned Chrissy, the anticipation turning to a desperate need for fulfillment. Anna flicked the switch at the base of the vibrator and slowly turned up the intensity, before starting to twist, pull and push her vibrator inside her daughter. The moans grew intense and loud, and Chrissy started to play with her nipples.

Anna knew from experience what it was to leave a clitoris neglected, and Chrissy's looked so tempting peeking out from its hood that before she knew what she was doing, her tongue had begun lashing at it and Chrissy jumped in pleasure. Anna was on her bed with her naked daughter; she had helped her prepare to take a vibrator into her tight pussy, before starting to fuck her with it, and now she had her tongue on Chrissy's clit. And the worst thing of all: Anna couldn't remember ever being more turned-on than she was at that moment.

She could almost cum just from the sound of Chrissy's moans and the taste of her body. Chrissy reached down to stroke her mother's hair. "Fuck me harder, mum," she begged, and Anna was only too happy to oblige. Before long the vibrator was pumping into her hard and fast, and that's when Anna learned something that almost made her cum in her already-soaked panties: her daughter was a squirter. As Anna pulled the dildo towards her, Chrissy suddenly screamed and her pussy contracted hard, squeezing the dildo out. The next thing Anna knew, her face was being soaked in her daughter's cum.

Dispensing with the vibrator, Anna plunged her face into Chrissy's spasming pussy, taking her cum into her mouth. She tasted unbelievable. As her orgasm faded, Chrissy pulled her mother up to her by the hair, wrapping her legs around her waist. She pulled Anna's face to hers and kissed her deeply. She could taste her own cum on her mother's tongue, and the smell of orgasm filled her nostrils as they both moaned into each other's mouths.

Chrissy reached down to Anna's blouse and tore the front open, popping off the buttons and revealing her heaving chest. She broke the kiss, saying "Your turn," and flipped Anna over onto her back. Anna removed her blouse and bra as Chrissy worked on her skirt.

When she saw Anna's panties, she laughed in disbelief. The white cotton was transparent and soaking, and as she pulled them off, Chrissy breathed in the scent. "You smell good, mum," she said. "I can't wait to see how you taste."

"Oh, baby. You're making me so horny. Mummy needs you to please her."

Chrissy took the vibrator in her hands. She could barely believe she'd fit its entire length and girth inside her. The thought made her shiver with arousal, and kick herself for not snooping through her mother's drawers sooner. She brought her face close to Anna's dripping slit and slowly ran the flat of her tongue up the entire length. Anna shuddered and moaned, and Chrissy pushed the vibrator into her in one slow movement.

"Ooh, yes, baby girl," Anna moaned, gripping the bedsheets. "Give mummy that big dick. Fuck me hard."

Chrissy smiled up at her mother. "If you insist," she said, before turning the vibrator up to full power. Anna's moans grew louder and louder as her daughter fucked her furiously with the vibrator. Her pussy dripped, gathering a pool under her ass, and Chrissy flicked her tongue over Anna's clit, making her scream.

"Oh, Chrissy baby, that's so good. Mummy's gonna cum."

"Yes mummy, cum for me. Cum for your baby girl," Anna gasped out before returning to her assault of her mother's clit.

Anna could feel it; like tiny shocks of electricity originating from her pulsing pussy, her whole body contracted. She arched her spine, gripped the bedsheets hard and drew her knees up towards her as she screamed and an orgasm tore through her unlike any she'd had before.

Chrissy removed the vibrator and gently kissed her mother's thighs as she came down from her orgasm. Anna grabbed her daughter's hair and pulled her face towards her own, where they shared another deep kiss. Their tongues wandered over each other as their hands looped in each other's hair.

They lay there a few minutes later, mother and daughter, their naked bodies entangled, sharing gentle kisses.

"Baby, that was incredible," said Anna. "I've never cum so hard in my life."

"And I've never tasted myself before. My sex life has been so boring!"

Anna turned her face to her beautiful daughter and kissed her once, flicking her tongue into her mouth. "Let's change that, shall we?"

Depending on feedback, more to come...

Published 
Written by JeffWhite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments