Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two week before Prom IV

"Continue from Part III"

2
1 Comment 1
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Looking I could see the small droplets that had formed on her nipple.   That is the milk that I had tasted when I was a baby.   Now here I am as almost a grown young lady wanting to drink from my mothers nipples once again.   Feeling that heat radiate from her body as I held body tight.   Looking up into hers eyes looking for that sign telling me to take her and feed once again.   My mouth was dry no words would come out, but looking at her and with the nod of her head I knew that I had her permission to do so.

 

My mom’s hands were shaking as bad as mines as she lifted up her breast to offer me her nipple.   Slowly I stuck out my tongue so scared, but I knew that it would bring us both closer.   “Whispers to me mom said in her clam voice.   It is ok baby.”   Momma loves you so as I felt her hand pushing on the back of my head, pushing me so that my lips touched nipple.   After the first list I took moms entire nipple into my mouth and started a gentle suckling as I felt her gently rubbing my hair.   Soft moans escaping her lips as I suckled.     My tongue and my mouth were now actually experiencing the sweetness of my mother’s milk.     Mom was walking me backwards to my bed.   I knew that I had reached my bed when my knees felt the footboard.   Still I was sucking on her nipple.   I did not want it to leave my mouth, but I knew that we would have to separate.   I could hear her voice sounding so distance until I felt her fingers at my mouth trying to break the suction.   “Baby as I felt her fingers stroking my cheeks”.   Looking deeply and passion into my mother’s lust filled eyes.   I could see that this was just the beginning.     As her finger tips moved slowly down my face she never lost eye contact until her hand came to rest under my chin.   Lifting my head up with her lips parted she kissed me on my lips.   I sucked my mother tongue just as gently as I had done with her leaking nipple.   Her spittle doing the same to my body as her milk had done.   I wanted more of her spittle sliding down my throat.   It was like an exotic fruit as I enjoyed her.   We were both moaning and fighting with our tongues.   The kiss was broken as mom grabbed my hand leading the way to my bed.   She laid down first pulling me into the bed with her.   As she laid back her hair feathered on my pillow as she brought me into her arms.   It felt so comfortable being in my moms are.   I nestled my head right in the crook of her neck.   Mm she smelled so delicious.   My tongue snaked out as I wanted to taste each and every part of her.   Letting my tongue and lips linger at one of the erotic zones I had read about behind her ear. Lightly with my tongue it fluttered back and forth slowly.   I felt her back arch up off the bed.   With my palm covered her nipple.   I could feel the moisture and stiffness of her nipple.   Lifting my self up I started a trail from her neck down to her nipple.   I would stop every so often and blow my breath that I had made wet.   My fingers never left her nipple as I knew that soon my mouth would taste her once again.   While on my knees mom reach between me and found my hard nipple.   Since we had started mom had not touched me.   But now I understand that the heat and need that she had within her over ruled any thoughts that she may have had.

Sophie_Parker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sophie_Parker

    Mom was pulling down rather hard on my nipple.   Just as if she was expecting me to have milk.   Oh god one day I thought to myself. Oh god one day I thought to myself.   Out of no where mom said something that shocked me. “Let suck each other nipples”   I must have had a puzzled look on my face when she looked into my eyes.   Here baby mommy will show you.     Here, look, see, as momma pulled my nipple to her lips.   Mom flicked her tongue across my nipple.   The first touch of her tongue to my nipple was like an explosion of electricity sent to my pussy.   I closed my eyes and let happen whatever was going to happen.   My body was on fire.   All this came from my mother just touching my nipple.   “Oh goddddd”   momma I am Cumming momma.   I feel my pussy spasm.   “Oh god” Juices running down my legs, but I don’t care.  I had never had an orgasm as hard as that even when I play with myself during the nights that i feel so horny.   Now baby I am going to show you the pleasure of doing one another at the same time.   Reaching down she brought her right nipple up and started squeezing and tugging.   Baby this is how mommy can get her milk to come down at time.   It does not always happen but today I feel as if they are going to produce milk all day.   I looked on in awe as she twisted, pulled and pressed down on her nipple.   Little droplets begin forming the more she did it.   I was so memorized that I just could not take my eyes away.   It was as if I was hypnotized to my mother voice and seeing what she was doing.   Now reach across momma.   I did just as mom had instructed me to do.   Mom squeezed one more time and a stream hit my lips.   Just like the kitten licking cream I licked my lips taking in momma’ s milk.   Now my darling I want you to follow everything that momma does.   Momma took my nipple in her mouth and suckled right from the start.   Well momma did say that I was supposed to do everything that she did.   Leaning down over momma I took hers between my lips and suckled as best as I could for this being the second time ever having a nipple in my mouth. As much as I tried to pay attention I was too engrossed in mom’s milk.     I was not aware of anything happening until I felt mom fingers sliding between my labia folds.   She was raking her nails across my clit.   It felt so good. My body was betraying me my hips gyrating slowly, moving in a circular motion.   Mom’s now wet finger applying hard pressure to my little clit.   I knew that I had to follow suite and with shaking hand moved toward moms shaved mound.   She just has a little patch as if an arrow to lead my hand.   My hands were shaking so.   My hand finally came to rest at the top of mom’s mound.   I tried to glance to see if I was heading in the right direction.   It did not take me long to find moms blood filled clit.   It was sticking out just as I had seen it earlier.   Just like a small penis.   Expect it was wet from her juices.     Once I touched mom’s clit she rubbed mines faster.   Making my hips thrust, not wanting her to stop not wanting contact lost.   I felt the bubble just building in my belly.   I was about to loose sight of all and have my second orgasm in such a short period of time.   Mom, oh please mom as I moaned I cum mom I cum mommmmmmmmmm!!!! Ooooo mom.   I was Cumming with my mother nipple still clenched between my teeth.      
Published 
Written by whazuppeps1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments