Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

u wanna tonite

"Aunt Robin's affair with nephew is discovered by her uncle who then joins them."

6
2 Comments 2
4.3k Views 4.3k
4.1k words 4.1k words

                                         u wanna tonite                                                

 

It was a Friday in early March and Brittany was to be cheerleading at her school’s basketball game that evening.   When the family finished their dinner, her brother, Brandon, expected to be driving her to school gym.   Instead their mother, Wendy, offered to do so saying that his father needed to speak with him.   It mattered little because either way he’d find an excuse to drive over visit his mom’s sister.   That afternoon, Aunt Robin had sent a text message to him asking u wanna tonite.  

 

As Brandon helped with the dishes, his dad began a conversation by saying, “Son, your mom wanted me to talk with you about something real important to her.”

“Sure Dad, what’s it about.”

“It has to do with my disability and that ever since the stroke I haven’t been able to satisfy your mom, ah…sexually.   There’s been others in the family taking advantage of her situation.   She’s sorry all that happened but, worried she may be tempted again.   Your Mom needs someone close that she can trust and count on to well…ah satisfy her on a regular basis ‘til I’m better.”

“So, how do I fit into all of this?” Brandon asked wondering.

“She was thinking of asking you but, was too shy.”

 

His dad’s bold statement stunned Brandon .   His mind quickly shifted to the recollection of Uncle Terry doing his mom in their den last summer.   Brandon had been looking for a game in the den closet when the two of them arrived, quickly undressed and began.   Fearing a problem if he announced himself, Brandon hid behind the closet door and watched thru the narrow opening.   Since then he’d wondered what it would be like if he were asked to quench her sexual desires.  

 

“Whoa…I can’t believe you guys want me to do that.   I don’t know what to say.”

“Well, think it over.   Your mama’s still a fine looking woman.   I’ve seen you look at her when we’re by the pool.   It’s an opportunity most boys your age wouldn’t pass up.”

 

When the discussion ended and the dishes finished, Brandon made an excuse about helping a friend install a CD player in their car.   After a fast drive he turned into the alley behind his aunt’s home then parked behind the familiar grey house.   As he approached the kitchen light flicked on and before he could knock, the back door opened.   There stood Aunt Robin, barefoot, wearing a short, white robe.

 

Ever since Brandon’s experiment with Viagra, when her nursing and bedroom skills were called upon to relieve his non-stop erection, the thirty-seven year old aunt had worked to create opportunities to have sex with her seventeen year old nephew.   Now that her husband Terry was working nights, she’d invite Brandon over once a week.   If a neighbor or family member asked about the frequent visits they were told he was teaching his aunt how to operate her new computer.    

 

“Hey, Buddy, where ya’ been?”, she asked pulling him into the kitchen then looking outside to if any neighbors were watching before continuing, “I thought you were gonna’ stand me up tonight.”.

“Mom took Brit to the game ‘cause Dad wanted to ask me something she was too shy to talk about.   Then I helped him with the dishes.”

“Oh, she and I talked about that.   Grab a soda from the fridge and come on back.   We’ll talk more after we fuck some.”   

 

  Brandon watched as his aunt wiggled down the hallway to the guest room where she preferred to take her pleasure with him.   Despite having no issues with screwing her young nephew, she drew the line at doing it in the same bed shared with her husband.   Following her, Brandon stopped just inside the guest room doorway.   Sipping his soda, he watched as she hung her in the closet.   It was all she wore.  

 

Bearing a slight, sisterly resemblance to Brandon ’s prettier and fuller breasted mother, the athletic aunt’s body possessed a leaner, harder look to it.   Stretching up on tip toes, her calf and thigh muscles flexing nicely, she took a clean, folded sheet from the closet shelf and spread over top the quilt covered guest bed.   Aunt Robin then bent over, allowing her wavy, amber hair to gather at the top of her head and placed a tie in it to keep it there.   To finish her preparations, she did a series of stretches as though warming up for a run.  

 

Without realizing, Brandon had been undressing as he watched her.   When finished, his penis looked unusually flaccid.   “Hey, Buddy.   That’s not like you.”, Aunt Robin said, sitting anxiously on the edge of the bed, “Come on over and let me give it a suck to get you going.”.   His aunt had been the only woman to have ever taken his penis into her mouth.   Standing in front of her as she skillfully used her lips and tongue, he felt himself stretch further and further into the back of her mouth.   Leaning back to admire her work, she said, “Now, that’s more like it.”.  

 

Taking him in hand, she rolled back on to the bed, pulling him down then stuffed his erection between her thighs.   Their routine was to start with a quick “grudge fuck”, as Robin termed it, to allow him an unrestrained release of his first load.   Then, to her pleasure, Brandon would have to work harder at whatever followed.  

 

As he took his first strokes, she raised her legs and grasped her feet to stretch her lean limbs out into a wide V.   She was as limber as his sixteen year old sister and even hornier.   “There you go, Buddy.”, Aunt Robin said, “You got lots a room to work on me now.”.   Taking full advantage of this position, Brandon began plunging in up to hilt, pulling nearly all the way out then pushing deep again.   “Ooooh, you’re way up in me now, buddy.   Feel me squeezin’ you?”.   He smiled acknowledging her muscle control..

 

After close to five minutes of vigorous stroking had been dealt to her by her nephew, Robin could tell he was about to let go.   “I’ll let you cum in my mouth if you’ll lick me like I taught you?”, she offered hopefully.

“Sounds cool to me, I’m almost ready.”

 

Robin’s feet dropped to the bed then, propped up on her elbows, she watched Brandon climb over her and place his erection into her waiting mouth.   Lips and tongue took over where her vagina left off and soon she had Brandon moaning, desperately wanting to cum.   Then, preceded by a yelp, his hips jerked.   Robin swallowed several times to keep up with the stream of semen.  

 

Once she’d sucked him dry, Robin reached for Brandon ’s soda and took a few sips to wash everything down.   Wasting no time, she sat up and pushed him back on the bed.   Placing a knee on either side of his head, she then lowered her pussy to his mouth.   And he went into action.   Within minutes, Brandon ’s newly learned skills in oral sex had her saying, “Ooooh, that’s it, Buddy.   Keep licking me right there!”.   He focused his tongue on that spot and didn’t stop moving it until he heard her gasp and felt her thighs twitching alongside his head.   “Mmmmmm”, she moaned, “that was a nice one.”.  

 

Taking only moments to recover from her orgasm, Robin rose to stand on the bed and look down on her nephew.   She lifted her foot and ran her big toe across his faint patch of chest hair then across his rippled belly.   She loved the seventeen year olds fit body.   Despite being sexually mature and well endowed, he had little body or facial hair and a baby-face that made look like he was barely thirteen.   For years, she had hoped for an opportunity to satisfy her desires for him.   In the weeks their first encounter, she had molded him into her personal fuck buddy and now couldn’t get enough of him.       

 

As her foot moved back to his chest, Brandon reached for her smooth calf and caressed it.   Eyeing her body up and down, he felt his erection stretching again to the limit.   How lucky he was to have such a sexy aunt, willing to put out for him on a regular basis.   One that not only satisfied his boyish lust for a mature woman but, one that also provided some of the most extreme orgasms he’s ever experienced.     

 

   “Now…”, Robin said devilishly, “let’s see if you can ring my bell another time or two.”.   Squatting down on the balls of her feet, she settled onto his penis.   Resting her palms on his chest for balance, she began riding him slowly.   For the next few minutes, Brandon lay back, with hands clasped behind his head, watching her bounce steadily up and down.   “How am I doin’ so far, Buddy?”, she wanted to know.

“Come on, Aunt Robin…you know you always do me good.”

“Just want to be sure so you keep coming back for more.”

“Don’t worry.   Except for Brittany , I’d rather fuck with you than any one else.”

“Can’t blame you for favoring her, I wouldn’t mind doing her myself.”

 

The longer she rode him the more energized Robin became.   It almost seemed as though she was performing for Brandon .   This aroused him, especially when compared to the less animated responses he was used to from his little sister.   It wasn’t that Brit didn’t appreciate him plumbing her pussy with his penis; she was just too inexperienced to do more than simply lay there and enjoy the sensation of her brother bringing her to orgasm.  

 

Shifting from her feet on to her knees, Robin settled directly on to Brandon and began grinding her hips.   “Jesus, Buddy, you feel sooo good in there tonight.   Hold out as long as you can for me, okay?”.   Brandon nodded and for several minutes played the mental games his aunt had taught him to fend off his orgasm until she’d been satisfied.   Then reaching for her nipples, he teased them between his fingers to push her to the next level of arousal.   “How you feeling now, Aunt Robin?.”

Ohhhh, I wanna’ cum again so bad.”

“Looks like you’re almost ready.”

“I am, Buddy, just a little more and I’m there.”

 

Robin grasped the headboard and threw herself into finishing their fuck.   Within moments she announced, “Oh, here   I go.   Ohh, ohhhh…” she paused her movement then w ith a loud “unghhh”, she slammed her pelvis into him and shuddered.   A longer, louder “UNGHHHHH”, came as she t hrust herself against him again.   Brandon watched as an intense pleasure rocked her body.   When it passed, she caught her breath then trembled as she asked, “Did you cu-cum to?”

“Not yet, I held out like you told me.”

“OK, le-let me get on my back, then you ca-can fi-finish.”

 

Just then a loud knock was heard at the back door.   Aunt Robin bolted from the bed, throwing on her robe and navigating her way to the kitchen as best she could in her post-orgasmic state.   As she walked down the hallway another loud knock could be heard.   What if Terry was home from work unexpectedly and forgot his key, she worried.   How could this appear as anything other her getting a good fucking from their nephew?

 

 

  Out in the kitchen Brandon heard the door open and his aunt say, “Harry, what the hell are you doin’ here?”   The only Harry he could think of was his great uncle and the deep, raspy voice that followed confirmed it.

JessicaBooty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessicaBooty

  “You said stop over for a beer some time so here I am.   Isn’t that Brandon ’s car’s out back?”

“Yeah…” she answered slowly, “He’s ah…helping me with my computer.”

“You always wear a skimpy little robe while learnin’ that computer stuff?” Harry asked, his eyes lowering to the bare legs displayed nicely below the hem of her robe.   

 

Harry had already surmised what had been going on but still listened to Robin’s explanation of how this licentious affair took place.   “It’s all right, Darling.” he said, “Nothing wrong in having a little fun with family.”   Just then Brandon shuffled into the kitchen, tucking his shirt into his pants, looking as guilty as his aunt.   “Hi, Kid.   Sounds like you two been having a good time.”

“It’s okay Brandon .   He knows what we were doing.”

“Don’t tell my mom or dad, okay Uncle Harry?”

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone, so, how ‘bout that beer?”

 

A partially consumed six pack and another soda were pulled from her fridge then the threesome sat around the kitchen table.   Brandon took his time with the soda while the beer was quickly consumed by the other two.   Forgetting that she wore nothing under it, Robin paid little attention to the status of her robe.   As she shifted in her chair and moved her arms as she spoke, the robe slid further up her leg and began to open.  

 

Harry was paying attention and soon appeared to be interested in more than a just a couple beers with his niece.   He was a tall man in his early fifties with a broad chest, a full head of graying hair and short beard.   Single by choice but never without a girlfriend or two, he was also known to be a carouser with the women in his family.   To many jealous men he was revered for having one of the biggest cocks in town.   Brandon had heard of a trick he’d perform to prove his claim.   “How about doing your trick with the pennies, Uncle Harry?” Brandon asked, “I’ve never seen it.”

“I’ve heard of this trick.” Robin said, “Come on and show us.”

“Give me twelve pennies and I will!” he said, relishing the chance to perform.   

 

Robin pulled her purse from the kitchen counter and counted pennies as she slid them across the table to Harry.   Beginning at the table edge, he carefully lined them up in a row.   When the last one was in place, he stood and said, “One night at the club, me and another guy bet to see who could knock the most pennies of the bar...”   Undoing his jeans, Harry dug deep and hauled out the longest, thickest penis Brandon or Robin had ever seen.   Laying it alongside the row of pennies, Harry pivoted to the left and sent every penny jingling to the floor.   “…and I won.” he finished proudly.

 

Awestruck by what still lay on the table, Robin stared and without thinking reached out to touch it.   Catching herself, she pulled her hand back and quickly said, “Oh, my bad.   What am I thinking?”

“It’s only natural for a girl to want it.” Harry said, “Go on and give it a squeeze.”

 

Giddy with excitement, she glanced over at Brandon who was just stared in amazement.   Harry moved his large, dangling organ closer and when it was within reach, she took it in hand.   As his penis began to rise she wondered out loud, “I can’t imagine what this would be like angry.”

“Just keep playin’ with it like a good girl and you’ll find out.”

“Hey, Buddy.   You don’t mind me doing this to Harry, do you?”

“I’m good.” Brandon answered, “I wanna’ see what happens to it.”

 

Before long, Robin had nearly eleven inches of hard, pulsing penis in her hand.   From the look in her eye and the licking of her lips, Brandon could tell she wanted it in her mouth.   Sensing the same thing, Harry stepped closer.   When she looked up at him, he simply nodded in approval and she went to work.

 

Robin licked and sucked like a little girl with biggest Sugar Daddy she ever had.   Stopping to catch her breath, she noticed his enormous testicles.   “Jesus, Harry, they’re huge.” she announced cupping them in her hands, “I’ll bet these boys pack a wallop.”  

“How ‘bout we go on in your den and you can find out?”, he suggested.

“Well, what about Brandon ?” Robin replied with uneasy interest.

“Wanna’ come along and watch, Kid?” Harry asked him.

“ Oooh, this sounds kinky.” Robin said taking him by the hand as he nodded yes.

 

 

Robin stopped by the bathroom for towels as the trio moved to the den.   Upon arriving, Harry quickly stripped down then sat naked on an ottoman.   With his body size dwarfing Robin’s, they decided it was better for her to be on top.   Leaning back against the easy chair behind him, he patted his lap and said, “Come on over, Darling, and let’s see how well you can ride this pony.”  

 

Giggling with anticipation, Robin let her robe fall to the floor then skipped towards Harry.   Stepping over the ottoman, she placed her feet to either side of it.   Harry held his erect penis straight up for Robin as she lowered herself on to it.   Drawing a deep breath as her vagina stretched from the first few inches of penetration, she waited a moment until it felt comfortable.   Continuing, she worked a few more inches into her then paused again saying, “You sure got a big one.   I don’t know if I’ll get it all in me.”

“Do what you can, Darling.   There’s only a few gals around that can take it all.”

“Well, what I got feels good.” she said raising and lowering herself on it.

“Then just keep going like you are.   That’ll get ‘er done.”

 

From the den sofa, Brandon marveled at the sight of his sexy aunt taking on the biggest cock he’d ever seen.   He felt his own penis begin to swell and wished...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by nigel56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments