Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uncle Dan

5
0 Comments 0
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I woke up listening to the sound of a train. It was the third time we had slept together. It was still dark outside, with blue coming up over the horizon. The rain was pattering on the window and I could hear the cold rush of the wind outside, fighting to get inside. But I was safe inside.. with Uncle Dan. I stretched slowly, watching my body as I did. My nipples responded by hardening at the cool air in the room. I ran a hand down in between my legs and felt the evidence of the night before, to find my pussy was still sticky and wet. I turned on my cd player and put on a slow, sexy song. I got on top of my uncle and began grinding my pussy over his limp dick. Then, I slowly began sucking on his earlobes, rubbing my small tits across his hairy chest, I closed my eyes and let the feelings guide my actions.

I turned over on my back, still lying on his chest and began grinding to the beat, which was super slow. It made me feel beautiful, erotic even. Dan began to respond, his eyes opened and I could feel him watching me, his eyes on my body, making my skin burn. Dan's calloused hands sat me up and bent me over, my pussy exposed to wandering eyes. My ass was on display as well, which Dan began to penetrate with a saliva soaked finger. I moaned and pressed my ass onto his hand, welcoming it into my young body. Then, I began sucking his cock, slowly and seductively, still to the beat of the music.

I pushed his now hard cock to the back of my throat and began kneading his balls. He moaned and bucked his cock even further into my mouth, wanting to be all the way inside me, as he pulled the finger out of my ass and began fucking my pussy with two fingers, hitting my gspot perfectly.

“Do you like your niece sucking your dick?” I murmured and continued my duty, increasing the speed of my sucking just a bit.

My hair was falling in my face, tickling his thighs. I knew he liked that, he loved blonde hair. I felt his cock pulsating in my throat and his balls tightening, getting ready to shoot his load. He moaned loudly and flipped me over on my back. He stared at my body, in awe. My small, perky tits accentuated with pink nipples, my hips which curved slightly , my flat untouched stomach which had a very light trail of baby hair from my belly button to my pussy.

He grabbed my tits roughly and began biting my nipples, I responded by wrapping my long, lean legs around him. I ran my fingers through his thick hair and pulled a bit. “Fuck me.” I whispered in his ear.

“I need your dick in me.. please.” I begged. And it was true, I needed his dick in my so bad I was aching with desire.

EbonyOlive
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyOlive

I felt butterflies in my stomach because I knew what I was doing was wrong but I didn’t care, it only added to the excitement that my aunt was on her way home from work at that very moment.

He began working his dick into my extremely tight pussy, after all this was only the third time I had been fucked. I could feel every detail of his dick inside me, the large mushroomhead of his cock.. searching for my cervix, trying to navigate through my air tight hole. I spread my legs further to allow him better access to my sopping wet walls. When I looked down at his cock pressing against my body I almost came at the sight.

My pussy skin was stretched to capacity, giving my body a distorted look. But it felt so good, for him to itch the scratch that my body had so badly needed. I moaned and tried to push his cock in even further.

“It hurts so good Uncle Dan.” I whimpered onto his shoulders which I was gripping tightly with my fingernails.

“Oh, baby, just you wait.” He had finally managed to convince my cunt to accept his dick and began thrusting with more intensity, my pussy was burning with this foreign intrusion. Dan began kissing my neck, staring at his dick piercing in and out of me. The thrusts became more intense, more needy until I felt the familiar gush of his cum coating my cunt. It was warm and comforting. Once he had spent himself he told me to bend over.

I did as I was told. He spread my legs further about and pushed his still hard cock into my pussy.

“Tell me when it feels the best baby.” He growled with his entire dick shoved into my slick center before I said anything.

“Okay, now!” Dan chuckled and placed his fingers on my cunt, using his nut as lubrication. I gasped and pushed into his dick further.

“You are horny, aren’t you little girl?” He asked as he began slowly fucking my cunt.

I nodded my head and tried to concentrate on the pleasure that was emanating from his fingers. I began matching his rhythm.. rocking back and forth slowly. I felt my cheeks burning, my tits were hardening again.

“That’s it baby, cum on Uncle’s cock.. I want to feel you cum sweetie.” With that I began convulsing, screaming, biting the pillow and bucking into his huge dick. Waves of pleasure racked my young body with an intensity I have yet to feel again.

Once it was over I lay on the bed like a rag doll, tired and fulfilled. My uncle kissed my cheek and hugged me.. he buried his face in my hair and inhaled deeply.

“Let’s get you to your bed baby, your auntie and momma will be home soon.” I nodded and nibbled his neck as he brought me into the bedroom.

Published 
Written by JellyTug
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors