Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uncle Tom's Desire Part 2

"Two Uncle's one Niece."

2
1 Comment 1
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
There is a knock on the door shortly after Uncle Tom and Lilly finish their pizza.

"I'll get it." Uncle Tom watches his niece get the door. He can't pry his eyes off of her and with the thought of the up coming activities, he feels his cock twitch in his pants. She opens the door and in walks his brother who pulls Lilly into a deep kiss before she shuts the door.

"Hey Jim." He finally greets his brother as he walks over and shakes his hand. Quite an informal greeting for what is about to take place.

"Now I have both of my Uncle's here. What to do with the two of you..." Lilly teases as she looks them over. "Strip down and go sit on the couch."

Both men grow hard at her commands and they do as they're told. Once they are seated, she strolls to the middle of the room in front of them and begins to strip for them slowly. First sh removes her pants, sliding them down past her ass and then legs. She tosses them to the side and turns around, her back to them, her black thong is wedged in her ass crack. She brings her shirt up over her head and tosses that as well as she crosses her arms across her breasts and turns back to them.

Uncle Jim's hand is beginning to travel to his dick to stroke it but she waves her finger at him.

"I don't think so." She lets her arms drop exposing her chest an erect nipples before she walks over to the couch and sits in between them. She reaches one hand over to Uncle Tom and the other to Uncle Jim and strokes them both. Simultaniously they let out a moan.

Once they are nice and hard, she gets up onto her knees and first turns to Uncle Tom where she lowers her lips to him and sucks him as her ass and sweet juicypussy taunt Uncle Jim. I take Uncle Tom's cock into my mouth all the way down and back up slowly at first then gaining speed as my tongue works its magic on him.

Seeing since his niece is in control for the moment, Uncle Jim sits there and waits for his next instruction though the temptation it overwhelming as he smells her amazing cunt making him want to taste her. She finally turns her head to him.

"I want to feel you touch me, Uncle Jim." He is all too willing to do as she says. As she goes back to pleasuring his brother, Uncle Jim slides his fingers down her ass crack and into her wet pussy lips. She can't help but let out a muffled moan as she feels his finger tips teasing her clit. He sinks in his fingers all the way into her and she twirls her tongue around Uncle Tom's cock, massaging it.

Uncle Jim then removes his fingers before laying on his back, his head positioned under her in between her legs with his legs over the arm of the couch. His hand reaches down to stroke himself as his other hand grabs her hip and pulls her down so her pussy is within reach of his tongue.

She feels his tongue glide into her and work in circles. She moans again, a little louder as she takes Uncle Tom further out of her mouth and just sucks on the head. Uncle Jim's hand moves from her hip up past his head and to her breast where he tugs and twists her nipple which causes her to go work Uncle Tom's cock faster with her luscious lips. She's ready to cum as Uncle Jim's tongue reaches her clit. He flicks it with his tongue and he feels her body tremble as her climax builds. She takes Uncle Tom out of her mouth and she moans loudly as she cums.

"I think you've had your fun. Now it is our turn." Uncle Jim says as he gets out from between my legs and stands. He is as hard as a rock from tasting her and stroking himself. "Get down here on the floor."

She kneels down on the floor in front of him and looks up at him with her big brown pleading eyes. He nods and she smiles before taking his cock into her mouth now. Uncle Tom watches his brother buck his hips, fucking his niece's mouth and his hand wraps around his hardness.

Uncle Jim removes himself from her mouth and has Uncle Tom join them from the couch. Uncle Jim gets something from his pant pocket before returning to them. She watches as Uncle Jim lays on the floor and she goes over to him.

"I want to feel your tight ass around my cock." She sees he had grabbed some lubricant from his pants as he strokes it onto his cock. She goes over to him and goes to straddle him but he shakes his head. "Turn an face away from me."

She turns around and before lowering her ass onto him, he applies lubricant to her ass, sticking a lubbed finger into her quickly making her gasp.

Tyana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tyana

She then lowers herself, slowly working his hard cock into her very tight ass. It doesn't take long before she's riding him, taking his whole cock in and out of her. He has her lay her back against him as he moves his hips continuing to pump his cock into her as he massages her breasts.

Uncle Tom comes closer and carefully positions himself over the two of them into a 69 position with his niece as she gets fucked in the ass by his brother. Through her moans she eagerly takes Uncle Tom's dick in her mouth as he props himself up with his hands and shoves his face in her pussy eatting up all her juices. Her ass being pounded while her clit is sucked, she can't take it anymore and cums. Feeling her orgasm and contracting against him, Uncle Jim spills his hot seed deep into her ass.

Uncle Tom gets up first and then Lilly lets Uncle Jim's softening cock slide out of her before Uncle Tom takes hold of her. He wants her now while Uncle Jim recovers. He picks her up as she wraps her arms and legs around him and he nearly slams her back into the wall out of passion before pounding his cock into her hard making her scream out. He kisses her deeply as he fucks her standing up. Her ass slaps against the wall as he thrusts into her again and again. He's ready to cum but not until she's ready and luckily it doesn't take too long.

Her tight wet pussy clamps around him tightly as her nails dig hard into his back. He pounds into her harder as he cums which sends her into another instant orgasm with the feeing of his thickening cock deep inside her. He slows down still pumping deep into her until he comes to a stop where he kisses her again before lowering her back to the floor.

After watching and jacking himself off nearly to the point cumming, Uncle Jim walks over and softly kisses her back which sends light chills down her spine. He brings his hands around her, pressing his body against her, and cups her breasts.

"Can Uncle Jim feel your hot pussy on his cock?" She turns to face him after hearing him whisper his in her ear.

"Nice and slow?"

"As slow you as you want it." She goes to the middle of the room with him and they go down to the floor him laying on top of her in between her legs. He glides himself into her nice and easy and brings his cock all the way in and out slowly as she moans.

"I love feeling your hard dick hit all the right spots, Uncle Jim." He smiles as she moans this and he continues but each time he goes in, he holds it deep in her for a moment before coming back out. "Uncle Tom?"

"I'm here baby." He walks over and kneels on the floor behind her head. She takes his now hardening shaft in her hand and runs it up and down its length, letting her palm circle around the head with each gripping stroke.

All three of them can feel the build up coming. She's the first to go, her screams of ecstacy cause her Uncles do go next. Uncle Jim sits on his knees and pounds can't help but pump in and out of her faster as he cums and her hand working at Uncle Tom causes his cock to squirt cum all over her bouncing tits.

Uncle Jim slows to stop before laying on his back at her side and Uncle Tom sits on the floor with his back to the couch where he has his cum covered niece place her head on his lap as he catches his breath and runs her fingers through her hair. If she could, she'd be purring right now at the sensation of his fingers in her hair and the mini orgasms going of within her.

It's late now and Uncle Jim has to go back home. He get's dressed, leans down and kisses his niece, shakes hands with Uncle Tom, and leaves.

"How was that for you, though I doubt I have to ask?" She looks up at him and smiles softly at his question.

"It was great...but the best parts were with you. Uncle Jim has never been able to satisfiy me like you, Uncle Tom."

He can't help but feel an ego boost at hearing this. He looks down in her beautiful dark eyes, her perfect lips still curled into a smile, her soft skin nearly glowing. He knew he was a lucky guy to have found a young woman that is so beautiful to be looking at him the way she is right now...never mind that she's his niece.

"Let's go to bed."
Published 
Written by WantingNiece
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments