Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Feelings

3
0 Comments 0
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words
For as long as I could remember, I had admired my big sister. She was full of grace, confidence and just had this radiance about her. Whether it was the way her blond hair fell into her face before she pushed it back behind her ears or the way her entire face lit up when she laughed, she was something amazing. Over the years I watched her change from being a girl like I had been, into a woman. I knew from an early age that all I really wanted to be in life was her.

“Talia is going to be here soon,” my mother poked her head in through my door and gave me a smile. “Hurry up and finish getting ready.”

Today is my eighteenth birthday and both my sister Talia, who is now twenty seven, and my brother Ryan, who is now twenty two, were going into town to celebrate with me. I had not seen either of them for a few months, so I was excited for their arrival.

Talia, after graduating from college, went on to be an interior decorator. She makes a good fair amount of money, not like she really needs it though. When Talia was twenty four, she married her high school Sweetheart Andrew and well, he was born into money and I am not really sure what it is that he really does with his time. They have two children, a girl and a boy, both under the age of three, but she still manages to have a career. She continues to impress me with who she is.

Then there is Ryan. Ryan did not go off to college like Talia. In fact, College was probably not even in Ryan’s vocabulary. Ryan is not stupid by any means, but he is not book smart. He knows how to survive in the world in the bigger areas. He can take care of himself and though he is not Talia, I still admire him for his courage to make it in life. If I were to end up like either him or Talia, I would not be able to say that things had turned out bad, because I would be very fortunate.

“Delany,” a familiar voice called up the stairs, forming a smile on my face. Just hearing Talia made me excited. “Get your butt down here.”

I finished applying my lipstick and tossed it to the vanity. I was no where near as pretty as Talia, that was for sure. I had wavy brown hair that was uncontrollable and my skin was pale. I tried my best to cover it up with makeup, which helped just enough to leave me satisfied. Though seeing Talia was sure to remind me that I am not her, and that I probably never will be.

“I’m coming, I’m coming,” I called down the stairs as I shut off my bedroom light and headed down the stairs. “Be patient.”

“Patient is not a word the Tal knows,” my brother laughed, standing by the front door. I had not been made aware of his arrival, but I did not lack in enthusiasm for it. “Right Tal?”

Talia glared at him and it felt like old times again. Whereas I had never fought with Talia or Ryan, they always seemed to be at a constant bicker with one another. I hated it when I was younger, but now, it just felt good to see them back in action.

“That is okay,” Talia shot in his direction, pushing her golden blood hair to the side of her shoulder. I could not help but watch in awe. “Most words are words that you don’t know.”

“Oh ouch,” Ryan gasped, grabbing at his heart as if she had just staked him in the chest. “Coming from you means that its true and my life is over. Whatever shall I do?”

“You could take your sister and go have a good night,” my mother laughed, trying to hurry us out the door. “Don’t let her get into trouble okay?”

“We will mom,” Talia laughed, wrapping my jacket around my shoulders and leading me out the door. “By tomorrow morning she will have a few piercings and at least one tattoo.”

“I swear to you both I will never speak to you again if that child comes home in any condition other than the one in which she is leaving in,” my mother spoke through clenched teeth. “Do you both understand me?”

“Yes mom,” they both said in unison, trying to fight back laughter. “We understand.”

_______________

Talia, being the person that she was, pulled a few strings and got us into this club called The Loft. I was under twenty one, so the bouncer made sure to place a giant red dot on my hand so the bartender would not serve me alcohol. I scrubbed and scrubbed to get it off in bathroom, but it was like I had gotten that first tattoo of the evening, it was not budging.

Tilia and I danced for what felt like hours, laughing and having a good time. She helped attract some men over to us and just to be close to her, some of them even danced with me. I could tell they were really standing around for her, but I took advantage of them dancing with me anyways.

I took note of the way Talia danced, holding her body closely to whatever man it was that she was dancing with. She would rock and sway against them, as if she were fucking them through their clothes and they held onto every second of it, as if it were their only chance of getting close to her.

Ryan finally made his way into the dancing, after spending a while chatting up some red head at the bar. It obviously did not go as he had intended, which would be stupid for the girl. Sure my brother was no rock star, but he was gorgeous. He had that rugged, dropped out of high school to wear tight jeans and become a mechanic look to him. Most girls in our town seemed to love men like him, though we were no longer in our town. Two hours out and the world takes a drastic turn of what people like and how people act.

Pushing his way between us, Ryan easily transitioned himself into dancing. He smiled at me as we danced, our bodies a few feet away from one another as the song loudly blasted a dance song through the speakers. I was having the time of my life and the best birthday imaginable.

Then the music turned slow and everyone took up a partner. To my surprise Ryan and Talia began to dance, laughing and talking, leaving me to slowly be pushed into a corner where I was left to only watch the room of dancers holding onto one another.

I finally made my way over to some couches against the wall, sitting down and feeling rather sorry for myself. I knew that I should just get back out there and dance, even if it was just by myself, but I couldn’t bring myself to do it. Even Talia and Ryan were done spending time with me.

“Is this seat taken?” An attractive man as me, pointing to the empty part of the couch next to me.

“Not at all,” I smiled up at him. “Have a seat.”

“Thank you,” he smiled at me with a wink, before turning and grabbing a leggy blond to sit down on this lap.

They quickly went at it, kissing and wrapping their arms around each other. I felt instantly sick and just wanted to get out of this place. It was my birthday and I was the one that was going to be in charge of this evening, whether Talia and Ryan liked it or not.

I pushed myself up from the couch and looked over the crowd, trying to locate where Talia and Ryan had ended up, but I could not see them. I continued to scan the place, looking over at the bar and then back to the dance floor but I could not see them.

Looking up I noticed Talia’s dress, at least I felt that was the dress she was wearing.

YsabelMillerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YsabelMillerTS

She was walking up the stairs and rounding the corned, holding onto someone’s hand. My curious nature getting the best of me, I pushed my way through the crowd and followed them up the stairs.

Once I was upstairs, there was not a soul to be found. There were a few doors, which could be where they ended up. Deciding that I did not want to have to open a bunch of doors just to get yelled at, I turned to go back to the lower level of the club.

“Stop,” I heard Talia laughing in the distance. I turned and made my way slowly down the hall, listening to her talk to whoever she was with. “You are so bad you know that right?”

Looking around the corner I nearly fell over. Talia was pressed up against the wall, her neck and lips being kissed fiercely, hands wondering up and down the sides of her body. But the man kissing her and touching her was ... Ryan.

I wanted to run the other way, my stomach turning even more than it had been a minute ago. How could my brother and sister be making out with one another? They had to be drunk and not realize what they were doing, that was the only reasonable explanation for what I was watching this very moment.

I leaned in against the wall, holding my head out just enough to see what was happening but hopefully not enough for them to see me should either one of them turn their heads.

Ryan pressed his lips against her, holding onto her head and kissing her hard. Though I knew that this should be bothering me, I found myself wishing that someone, even Ryan, would make an effort to kiss me that way. I was eighteen and had still never been kissed.

Ryan kissed down from her lips and began to bite and lick and suck at her neck. This caused her to moan loudly and my body shook to the sound of it. I longed once again to be Talia. I wanted the kissing and biting and touching. I wanted someone to want me as badly as it seem that Ryan wanted Talia.

Ryan pushed himself into Talia and pulled her legs up from the grounds and she followed by wrapping them around his waist. He pushed harder into her, seeming to be suffocating her against the wall but her moans told me that she enjoyed every second of it.

Ryan began to pull at her skirt, bringing it up to her hips, only to reveal to me that she was not wearing any panties. This turned me on, making me wish that I myself had not worn any panties, for they were starting to get very wet. I could not help but reach down and up between the legs, lightly rubbing my finger over the wet spot.

Talia reached down and began to unbutton his pants. Ryan pulled himself back enough to let her undo his pants and push them down along with his boxers. They fell to his ankles and his erect cock lingered between the both of them. I could not believe how big his cock was. I had seen them randomly on the internet and I knew from what I had seen that his was big, and thick. I wished that I could reach out and touch it.

Without another minute passing by, Ryan rammed his cock quickly into Talia, causing her to scream and wrap her arms tightly around his neck. My knees almost buckled at the feeling that went through my body as I watched Ryan thrust into her while I rubbed at my clit through my wet panties.

Talia’s body bounced up and down against the wall as Ryan continued to push his cock in and out of her pussy. I could hear the wet slapping noise at his cock buried itself deep inside of her and I wished that I could get a better look at her pussy. I wanted to see those juices that I could hear so clearly mixed with the sound of her moaning and his grunting.

Ryan moved his hands down her body and grabbed onto her ass. He leaned back, putting and arch between his back and his ass and pulled her down hard onto his cock, over and over, forcing her pussy to ride his rock hard cock. My mouth watered and I felt that I was on the edge of an orgasm but I had to hold it off because I did not want to get caught.

I rubbed softly and hardly, rotating back and forth between the two as I watched them fuck each other, hold onto each other, make violent love to one another and I knew that I could not hold it anymore. I held myself against the wall and bit my lower lip as my body began to shake into an orgasm that left me clinging onto the wall of support while my legs tried to regain their balance.

I had lost track of Ryan and Talia for a minute, but once I had my control back, I looked back around the corner to watch them once again.

They had switched positions. Talia was facing the wall, her ass pushed out while Ryan fucked her from behind. She was moaning loudly and pushing her hips back against him, taking all of his cock deep inside of her.

“Oh fuck Ryan,” Talia screamed, holding her legs firmly against the ground, not moving her body as Ryan plunged his cock so deep inside of her.

“Yes Tal,” Ryan cried out, thrusting in and out, in and out. “Cum on my cock baby.”

Talia screamed and her body began to shake around his cock and I wished that it was me. I wished that he could experienced my orgasm exploding around his rock hard cock. I wished it were me that he were telling to cum on his cock. I wanted to be Talia.

Ryan began to thrust really hard into Talia, not letting her screams subside. Her body kept slightly hitting the wall as he slammed his giant cock into her wet pussy.

“I am going to cum,” he cried out. “Oh fuck Talia.”

“Yes,” She cried along with him. “Cum deep inside of me Ryan.”

Ryan thrust one more time into Talia and then held it there. Grunting and groaning as he cam inside of our sister. He held himself tightly against her and she moaned. I imagined what it felt like to feel his cum gushing against the walls of my virgin pussy.

I turned away, realizing that if I did not get out of there now I was going to get caught. I turned and ran as fast as I could with wobbly legs down the hall and then slowly made my way down the stairs. Making my way back over to the couch where I had been sitting, I sat down, feeling the wetness between my legs grow cold.

I waited, unsure of if they were coming back or not. The dancing was starting to come to a close as people were leaving by the dozens at a time. I was starting to feel uncomfortable, sitting here all alone.

“You ready to go?” Talia’s voice sneaked up to me.

She looked amazing, nothing seemed out of place. If I had not witnessed it myself, I would never have guessed that she had just had sex.

“Drunk and ready to go huh?” I joked with her. Still thinking that in order for her to do what she had just done, she had needed to be drunk.

“What are you talking about?” She asked me curiously, raising her eyebrow at me. “If you haven’t noticed, I haven’t drank anything but water tonight.”

“Oh,” I sank against the couch, trying to wrap my head around this.

“But I have a a few bottles of alcohol is my trunk,” she smiled, holding her hand out to me. “What do you say? Want to go get drunk?”

“Please,” I said loudly, grabbing her hand. If I could use anything right now, it would be a drink. “I could use a drink.”

“I would say you could,” she smiled winking at me.

Had she seen me?

Published 
Written by nellieneska
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors