Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Holiday

1
0 Comments 0
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Last summer, my mum booked me and her tickets to go see my aunt and cousins in France.

The last time I saw them I was about four years old. 

I am now eighteen. My name is Layla. I have long dark wavy hair, dark brown eyes, petite body with Double D sized tits. I'm also 5ft 5 which is average for a girl. I'd like to say I'm pretty attractive, I certainly turn a few heads here and there.

I was really excited. I don't remember much of France so I brought my camera with me to capture the memories.

I arrived at the airport in excitement. I wasn't really that hyped to see my family. I never get along with them. I just wanted to explore the world.

The flight took about an hour and a half. we arrived in the city of Marseilles. it was beautiful. I got my camera out and started to snap shots straight away. My aunt picked us up at the airport and took us back to her place. She has three sons, they were all out with friends so we put our stuff away and got settled in.

There was her youngest, Adam who was 12 years old. Her middle-st son, Matt who was 18 and her eldest son, Alden who was 20.

As Adam arrived, we introduced ourselves. He went and played on his video games. Next, Alden arrived. He was cool, we got along well. When Matt arrived, I was shocked, "Oh my God," I whispered.

He was so hot! He had dark brown wavy hair, nicely built muscles, 6ft1 and the most gorgeous brownish orange eyes. 

I stood there in shock as he came over to greet me. He gave me a cute smile and hugged me. He gave me a slight pinch. I stood there very confused. Mainly with myself, was it normal to be this attracted to your cousin?

As the day passed I spent more time with him. We were the same age and we both loved music. His mum took my stuff up to his room. He had two beds, it was just going to be me and him alone. 

My night was going to get a lot better.

In the evening he told me that he was going to take me out to meet his friends. So I got dressed early and had an hour to spare. I went and sat down in the living room and turned on the t.v. 

To my surprise, I heard footsteps approach me. It was him. God, he looked so dreamy! "This is so wrong!" I thought to myself but I was on holiday. No one back home would ever find out.

He sat next to me and asked, "Are you excited for tonight?" 

"Yes," I let out a smile. 

We got talking more and I enjoyed it.

"Are you ticklish?" he asked.

"Yes, very much, why?"

I was so ticklish, every part of my body was.

Out of no where he started to tickle me. I was uncontrollable. I was laughing so much and he wouldn't stop. I felt tingles in my pussy and he continued to move his hands lower down my tummy. He suddenly stopped. I turned to look at him and his face was right up against mine. He started to kiss me. Our mums were in the other room, I pushed him away.

"This is so wrong.. you're my cousin!" I said.

He just looked at me and started to kiss me again. I didn't know how to react but it turned me on.

After a minute he got up and took me to his room. He stared into my eyes and said "You're so beautiful. I really like you, I hope you like me too." 

I did. We made out on his bed for what seemed to be two minutes but an hour had already passed.

miiaapril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miiaapril

I could hear his mum shouting from downstairs. This was so sneaky. It felt to dangerous but very arousing.

Oh no, I think I was getting major feelings for my cousin.

We went and met his friends. They were really nice and very attractive. 

To my surprise a girl comes up to him and starts kissing him. I could feel tears building up in my eyes. angry tears. "Who was she?!" I thought. I ran to the bathroom. "I hate him, I hate her!" I screamed in my head. I wanted to go home. 

I heard a knocking on the bathroom door. "Who is it?" I called out.

"It's Matt, please let me in."

I opened the door, "What do you want?"

"I'm sorry I should of told you.. She's my girlfriend."

I slapped him across the face as the tears came rushing out. He kissed me and said, " I love you. Fuck her, she's cheating on me anyway."

He took me home, we had dinner then I decided to go to bed.

I couldn't stop thinking about him. He was still downstairs. I started to think about him, I wanted him here. I started to get wet so I reached down and took my pink thong off and slipped a finger into my tight cunt. it felt so good. I let out slight moans.

"Oh yeah, fuck me Matt".

As I started to finger my pussy faster I heard someone walk in. Shit it was him. He looked at me and smiled. I could see his erection through his jeans. I could tell he was really turned on through the bulge. I could see the exact shape of his cock. Wow it was so thick. It made me even wetter.

He came and sat next to my and kissed me hard, he replaced my finger with his and started to finger my pussy. I was so into it I didn't realize that he had molded himself in between my legs and started to lick my clit. It felt amazing, the way he flicked with his tongue. It looked like he was really enjoying my juices. He used his other hand to massage my tits.
 
He started to finger me faster and faster making my pussy flow with juices, "I think I'm going to cummmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhh," my legs squeezed his face deeper into my clit and I came all over his face.
 
"Damn Layla, you taste so fucking good," he said whilst licking his lips. I gave him a cheeky wink then kissed him. 

Now it was my turn to return the favor. I pulled his trousers down and got out his dick. "WOW, that's so big!" 

"Haha you like? 8 inches." 

"I love. Are you ready for the sucking of your life?" 

"Hell yeah!"

The scent of his dick was so sweet. so inviting. I started by licking the tip and massaging his balls. He let out a soft moan. I could tell he was enjoying it. His cock grew larger and thicker. I was so turned on. I couldn't take it anymore. I shoved it into my mouth and started going slow, then faster. So fast he was fucking my mouth so hard I started to gag. I could feel him tensing up.

"Ohhhh I'm going tooo c-"

BOOM. It hit me like a bomb. His come shot all the way down my throat. It was so tasty. I swallowed every last drop.

"How was that?" I asked him.

"Fucking amazing. come here.."

He kissed me as hard as he could. "I'm going to fuck you so hard. You just wait until our mums go out."

To be continued. 

Published 
Written by swweeetttt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors