Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unique Family Reunion Chapter 2

"Brandon is driving down to the family reunion, and picks up a hitchhiker."

27
3 Comments 3
10.2k Views 10.2k
3.9k words 3.9k words

I heard her calling me from some dark place, with moans of lust and pleasure in every word. I couldn’t tell exactly where she was but I wanted to be there with her.

Clothed only in a blue bed sheet and a fez with antlers, I was running down hallways lined with family portraits without faces or clothing and the voice got louder. Soon I approached the double doors at the end of the hall from behind which my mother’s sultry voice emulated.

I grabbed the door knobs and pushed the doors wide to survey the scene before me. It was her, my mother lying on an elegantly carved wooden four-poster bed with scarlet bedding and gold trim. She lay completely naked beneath the top cover staring at me like I was a sirloin steak and she hadn’t eaten in a thousand years.

I ran to the bed and as I grabbed the blankets to yank them off the bed and take my mother, my alarm started to go off and I awoke enough to rip me from my mother’s luscious form and mostly into the real world. 

I had set the alarm to go off at ten thirty in the morning the morning after I got off the phone with my mother. My memory of the dream faded as I slapped the off button, stopping the siren beside my bed, which didn’t matter to my penis because I had morning wood anyway.

I got up, grabbed my robe and morning gear and shuffled off half asleep to the community shower room. The place was practically empty because everyone had gone to parties celebrating midterms being over and got wasted enough to pass out where they may. Those who didn’t go out were either still sleeping or too tired to notice anyone around them as they went through their own routines.

I got in the closest shower stall, locked the door and disrobed, hanging my robe on a hook with my boxers in the pocket. Pulling the curtain shut and turning on the hot water, I stood still half asleep under the deluge of heavenly hot water. I washed my body sleepily and relieved myself down the drain.

After a while, I turned off the water. Still half asleep and dead to the world, I toweled off, grabbed my shower basket and started walking back to my room with my eyes closed. What I hadn’t done was remember to grab my robe and I also didn't notice that the girls who lived in my coed building and didn’t go to parties were up and eating in the common area, which I passed on my way back to bed.

I didn’t know I was giving them a show as I tugged my cock a couple times as I passed them. After I had gotten back to my room and lay on the bed, I fell asleep for a little while longer hoping whatever good dream I had before my shower would return but, it didn’t.

I awoke about three in the afternoon, all in all, I felt amazing! I got up and dressed getting ready to hit the road, I packed a backpack for the coming week. Fifteen minutes later I locked my door and walked down the hallway with my bag on my back half full of clothes and my laptop. I walked through the common area where a bunch of girls was giggling, whispering, and pointing in my direction with big silly grins on their faces.

I chuckled and shook my head, oblivious to what they were saying. I walked out to my car and checked my phone for any messages before I left, but there were none. If I were to be honest, I’d have to say that I was slightly disappointed, but I didn’t know why. Putting my phone on vibrate and in a handhold on the door’s armrest, I started the car and got on the road. 

Around five thirty I was on 4552 just south of Kankakee, when I saw a woman on the side of the road, hitching for a ride south. People always said it was unsafe to hitchhike or pick up hitchhikers, and I had always wondered why? I mean sure there were all these movies and stories about lumberjack looking psychos wielding axes or chainsaws trying to catch a ride someplace and end up killing everyone. But those stories were about fifty years old and I hadn’t heard of anything like that actually happening. 

“Well,” I said to myself. “I hate saying it, but you only live once.” I began to pull over to the side of the road just ahead of the young lady. After I put the car in neutral I rolled down the window and actually had a look at the girl as she approached the car. She was about 5’7, 125 Lbs., with C cup tits. If that wasn’t eye-catching enough, she was dressed in black high-top sneakers, a pair of dark blue skin tight yoga pants, a mini skirt, a vintage “Frankie says relax” t-shirt and sleeveless fur lined denim jacket. As she bent down to get her head in view, I saw the trademark hipster thick-framed glasses with fake lenses and hair died in what can only be described as a rainbow in Technicolor hues. She had a backpack slung over her shoulder that she adjusted as she leaned on the open window. 

“Where are you headed?” I ask leaning over slightly, still taking in the image of what was standing by my car. 

“Effingham, if you’re going that far,” she responded in what sounded like a Georgia accent. It takes all kinds to make a world I guess. 

“Yeah, I’m heading right through there. Hop on in,” I said. 

She tossed her bag in the back seat and as she sat in the front, it occurred to me to say “Grass, Ass, or Gas money. Nobody rides for free.” She looked at me for a minute not sure whether I was kidding or not. 

“I’m just kidding,” I said as I started to pull off. “I’ve never picked up a hitchhiker before, but I remember that’s what people said in movies.” Then I remembered I had mainly only heard it in porn and decided to shut up for a while. I glanced over at her and smiled a little awkwardly before I turned back to the road. She was looking at me, with her hands in her lap. 

“I’m sure you haven’t picked up many hitchhikers,” she said, looking me over. “You don’t seem like you’re used to it that is.” She turned toward me and put a foot up on the seat before continuing, “So why did you do it today?” 

“Well, I guess,” I started. “It was something new that I wanted to try, you know.” I tried looking over at her but the sun was in my eyes so I quickly looked back at the road. 

“Are you telling me you like to experiment?” she asked with a chuckle, she leaned her head on her arm which she draped over the seat and her other hand was between her legs. 

“Well, sort of. I mean tomorrow isn't promised to anyone. So why not try new things while we have the chance now?” I said, and we were quiet for about half an hour and she would take long looks at me during this time. I decided to break the silence. “So tell me about yourself.” 

“Sure. But only on one condition,” she said in a flat tone. 

“What’s that?” I asked quizzically. 

“You have to answer the same questions and any others I might ask,” she said with a sly grin and slumped back against the door a little. 

“Fair enough. What’s your name?” I asked as we cross a small bridge. She silently took in a sharp intake of breath and I started noticing some movement on the seat next to me. I didn't turn to look so I assumed it was her wiggling her foot. 

“Sam, and what’s yours, Mister? Nobody rides for free?” she responded. I could see that the movement continued from the corner of my eye but I focused on the road. 

“Brandon. It’s nice to meet you, Sam,” I said as politely as I could, though I was embarrassed that she used that line back on me now. 

“I’m sure it is." She laughed. “It’s nice to meet you too, Brandon.” This came out somewhat breathily. 

Having been taught that it wasn’t very polite to do, the next question still came out, “How old are you?” 

“Twenty-four. I just turned last month.” Her voice was a bit heavier than before. “And what about you? You’re not jailbait are you?” With that I look over and to my surprise, she was rubbing her pussy through her yoga pants and judging by the wet spot in the crotch, it looked like she was doing it since she put her foot on the seat.

“No, I’m nineteen,” I said, looking back and forth from the road to her, and back to the road. My cock had gotten a message that something was going on and started to stiffen up more than it already was. It seems that she had been eyeing the bulge in my pants for the last few minutes and when the outline of my dick started to grow in my jeans, a smile started to grow across her face. 

“Good!” was the only word that came out of her grinning mouth. She wasn’t buckled in, so she quickly moved closer to me and rubbed her hand on my firm shaft that immediately became rock hard when it realized that it was about to come out and play with our new friend. 

As she started tugging at the zipper I said with a smile, “I was just kidding about that whole grass, ass, and gas stuff you know.” 

She smiled at me as she pulled my dick out of my pants. “What, do you want me to stop? 'Cause that’s not about to happen.” She gave my dick a few pumps with her one hand as the other was working her pants down her legs. 

“Hell no!” I responded, hoping she didn’t stop. This was a hell of a day and it seemed to be getting better. Then she started to lick the cock head lightly before licking and kissing the shaft. The jolt this alone sent up my spine made it hard to control the car, but I managed to stay in my lane.

After a few minutes, she circled the rim of my dick head with her tongue and took it in her mouth, gently licking and sucking as her hands worked the shaft and cupped my balls. With one hand on the wheel, I reached over and rubbed her ass. She leaned her hips closer and I reached farther and began to stroke my fingers along her pussy lips and rubbing her clit with my pinky. 

She then drove her mouth down on my cock, fucking her throat making me swerve a bit. Getting back in control of the car, I begin fingering her pussy as she lifted her head off my dick. 

“Let’s get off the highway and park someplace,” she said quickly before swallowing my cock again. 

Without a word I took the next exit and drive down a country road for a few minutes, my fingers returned to her sopping cunt. The rocky road drove my fingers deep into her pussy causing her to moan around my cock. We didn’t pass a single house in that time so I pull on to a service road and parked under a small grove of trees beside a large pond.

The sun was setting and the light shimmered as it hit Sam’s hair as her head bobbed on my shaft. Once stopped, I didn’t have time to either turn off the engine or unbuckle my seatbelt before Sam sat up and straddled my lap. We were lucky that I had a car whose roof was a fair few inches higher than most. She aimed herself and slowly impaled herself on my hard cock, with her head over my shoulder.

As she hit the base of my dick, she threw herself back against the wheel pressing the horn and she began riding me as hard as she could. The entire situation, even the blaring, and beating of the horn had me in awe as I felt her pussy tightly squeezing my throbbing cock amongst her dazzling assault. 

She pulled her top off and let the “Frankie” shirt relax on the dash of the car, and displayed the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra. A fact that I acknowledged by taking one of her small rosy nipples into my mouth, licking, sucking, and nibbling on it as I played with the other. The moan that escaped her mouth was more like a scream of pleasure.

My unoccupied hand tried a trick I had learned from my last girlfriend, it lightly grazed up the outside of her thigh, past her ass and to the small of her back where it made small circular movements along her spine before disappearing, then reappearing with a smack on her ass cheek. 

“Oh my god, fuck yes! Spank me!” she yelled as she buried her face in my neck where I began receiving bites that would leave marks for a few days. I of course obliged and began rubbing her ass and smacking it as she rode me. I was worried the shocks would give out with the force she fucked my shaft.

The seat below us was so soaked with her juices that I felt splashes bouncing off the steering wheel on to my face and hands as we fucked. Suddenly her bouncing became more violent as she sat bolt upright.

“I'm going to come! Fuck yes, I'm going to come!” and she did just that. The mess was amazing, her scream of pleasured release was incredible, but the sight of her gorgeous frame impaled on my cock having such a hard orgasm is what brought the beast out in me. She finished her orgasm, slumped forward on to my chest. She was about to lift herself off of me when with one hand I grabbed her hips. The whole time she was riding my cock, I hadn’t moved. Nor had I come and I was going to drop a load after that for damn sure. 

She looked into my eyes, with some surprise as I reached down and hit the button on my seat belt. Until then, after she had come, the entire car was silent. But, as the sun having just passed the horizon, the click of the seat belt could have been heard around the world. 

CLICK!

I grabbed the other side of her waist and began to bounce her with a fury that scared me. I was pistoning my cock in and out of her from below, rising to meet her pussy as I pulled it down to me. She started bouncing again along with me, and I swear that the whole car started bouncing off the ground. This, in turn, pushed me even deeper inside of her pussy. 

"That's the spot, Brandon! Oh, fuck yes! Oh my god! Brandon, I think I fucking love you! Give me that cock, you fucking devil!" Sam yelled at the top of her voice. 

"You want it? You fucking got it!" I said and pressed her back against the horn, stopping her from moving as I fucked her like a madman from below. The horn blasted in rhythmic beats as I pummeled her pussy, she screamed my name and nasty encouragements. In my mind, though I was looking at Sam I was also fucking my mother. This thought drove me wilder than I already was. 

Throwing the door open, I lifted Sam out of the car still on my cock and fucked her in the cool night air against the side of the car. And she came, and came, and came. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and she dropped to her knees, where she grabbed me by the pants and began to deep throat my cock. I heard her moaning around my cock. Wait, she wasn’t moaning.

I looked over at the door of the car to see I was getting a call from my mother and her picture was smiling at us from the screen. I had finally reached the orgasm I was building up to, but her face shot me across the line.

Sam pulled her head off of my cock to take a breath when I came. I blew the biggest load I have ever shot all over her glasses covered face, into that technicolored hair, into her open mouth, and across those amazing tits. The phone stopped vibrating, and as I looked down at Sam, she smiled broadly and swallowed the mouthful of cum I just gave her. 

I reached down and helped her to her feet off the rocky ground. The smile returning to her face she reached into the car and grabbed her t-shirt and wiped my cum off with it. 

“Oh, my god! That was amazing!” she said as she grabbed me, wrapped her legs around my hips and kissed me deeply. I thought amazing didn’t even begin to cover what just happened. 

I slapped her ass when she broke the kiss. ”Get your ass dressed and back in the car,” I said with a smile. 

She did as she was told, though her legs were very wobbly as she did. I pulled off my pants and tossed them in the back, and changed into a clean pair before grabbing my phone and calling my mother back. 

Riiiinngg. The phone rang. 

Riiinnggg. What the hell? No answer? You just called me mom? 

Riiinnggg. And my mother’s voice answered. 

“Brandon? Where are you, sweetie? I thought you would be here by now.” I heard the concern in...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by danny101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments