Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vacation with my Father - Day 8, Paris

"It's Ashley's turn to describe sex with her dad, this time as part of a threesome."

12
3 Comments 3
4.9k Views 4.9k
3.7k words 3.7k words
'So now I’m chick bait,' Ashley thought.

I was wandering around the neighborhood. On our fourth and next-to-last day in Paris, I knew the area pretty well. I reveled in some time alone and the sense of almost being French. On the other hand, I didn’t much like the idea of Daddy being with that woman, Marie, up in our apartment. I don’t know what I was thinking. And now he was probably fucking her with his lovely big cock that for the past week had been all mine. Well, it was all mine if you don’t count his masturbating.

Daddy and I bought some fruit every day at the little farmer’s market on Rue de Buci, around the corner from our rental. Daddy said we got a really good deal on the apartment because our five nights fit exactly between two other, much longer rentals. Since it was so hard to eat healthy on this trip, we shopped for fruit and vegetables to make up for it. And today, for the third time, we saw Marie buying stuff there, too.

“Come on, Daddy,” I’d said, “ask her out for a drink or something. She’s hot and she dresses like she’s available. And she speaks English. And you both like strawberries.”

All I wanted was for my dad to hover a little less. Don’t get me wrong – I love him totally and the sex is amazing and I appreciate all he’s done for me on this trip and showing me around Europe, but it can be too much! I should have just asked for an afternoon off. Sometimes I outsmart myself. Anyway, after some persuasion including using my shoulder to push him her direction, he finally made his big move. He asked her for help choosing carrots, as if we really needed more carrots or anyone needs help buying them. Then he introduced me and used me for bait.

“We, um, are going to the Pub St. Germain around the corner so, uh, Ashley can have a milkshake, would you, um, want to join us? Maybe, um, tell Ashley about Paris?” Smooth, that’s my dad.

I was a well-behaved daughter. I let her buy me the milkshake when she learned my seventeenth birthday had been the week before. I pretended to be interested in how she studied at Cornell and lived somewhere in New York a bunch of years ago before moving back to France. It was a tiny bit interesting that her daughter was twenty and in college. Her son was my age. Yada yada.

We went back to our apartment so she could help Daddy drink the champagne he’d bought the day we arrived. I saw how dad was walking and looked at where his zipper was and could tell his cock was a little bit stiff. I’m guessing she could, too.

They sat on the sofa and I got the big squishy chair. At least they gave me half a glass of champagne. I knew I should like it, but there were too many bubbles and it smelled like bread dough. I didn’t finish it. Daddy suggested another milkshake and even twitched his head toward the door to let me know that I should leave.

“Can I have twenty euros, Daddy?” I asked. I could probably have asked for more. If he pays me so he can have sex with a strange woman does that make one of us a hooker? Maybe I’m the pimp?

So now I was used chick bait walking around in circles, while Daddy did who knew what. We’d had sex every night so far this trip. He’d better not use it all up.

I found a new bunch of food places a couple blocks away on Rue Lobineau. Four days and I never knew this place was here, a collection of vendors that weren’t even 5% of the Boqueria in Barcelona. I bought a Coke, sat and drank it. Daddy would never see her again, so it wasn’t that big a deal, I told myself. He should be with someone his own age once in a while, I thought. She probably wouldn’t put out, anyway.

I walked another couple blocks to the Café Deux Magots, which I knew was famous for having had famous people there, and past the church. I was about two blocks from home and had to pee.

I walked faster and figured I could probably use the restroom where I’d had the milkshake, but the closer I got to the entrance to our building, the worse I had to pee, like my bladder knew we were close to a bathroom, but didn’t know it was the wrong one. If I couldn’t use the one at the pub, I’d probably wet myself. I went through our building’s front door, raced through the courtyard, past the bicycle rack and up the stairs – the elevator would have taken forever – and let myself into our place.

“I have to pee!” I yelled and ran into the bathroom. I didn’t even close the front door or the door to the bathroom. I barely got on the toilet in time. That could have been really embarrassing. It felt really good to pee that hard. When I came out and saw they weren’t in the living room, I hesitated, but walked into the bedroom. They were under the sheet, mostly, the bedspread on the floor. Marie was sitting up, her boobs exposed, her nipples hard. So much for not putting out. Slut.

“Sorry, Daddy,” I said, “I really had to pee. I’ll just hang in the living room, OK?”

“Sure, honey, just close the door.”

Marie was smiling at me, just as if she wasn’t a bad person, and licked her lips, which I guessed had already been on daddy’s cock. She didn’t say anything.

I sat on the sofa and pouted. I thought about turning on the TV, which never had anything good on. There weren’t any movies like the hotel in Spain. The bottle of champagne on the coffee table was empty.

Marie’s boobs were even better than mom’s, sort of like my friend Jessica’s, but bigger, and more curvy than round. If you make me pick a fruit, I’m going with pineapples, but then you miss the curves like a skateboard ramp. Her hair dark brown fell down to her boobs, like Princess Kate. She was, I thought, very pretty. I decided I would listen to them fuck.

I put my ear to the door and couldn’t hear anything. Kneeling on the floor and bending over, I tried the gap under the door. The floor was dirty, so I couldn’t get all the way down, but I did hear bedsprings. I totally wanted more than sound effects. I turned the knob and opened the door just the tiniest crack. I heard sounds of slurping and skin slapping and some grunting, but I couldn’t tell what was going on. No one was talking. This was almost boring. I opened the door far enough to look in.

Daddy was on top and she had her legs wrapped around his waist. I could see his cock plunging into her cunt and partway back out, and in, and back . . . her boobs bounced up and down, jeez I wished mine could do that . . . Daddy finally said something, which might have been, “I’m coming," and he jammed his cock all the way in and left it there, while his ass and legs clenched. His ass shoved forward like he was pushing it in deeper, but I think his cock was already as deep as it would go and he was just pushing her toward the wall. He collapsed on top of her, gently, and left his cock inside her to shrivel up.

I opened the door wide and stood in the frame.

“Am I interrupting anything?” I wanted Marie to be shocked or outraged or embarrassed, it didn’t matter which.

I heard a muffled, “What do you think?” from Daddy.

Marie said, “Hello, dear, want to join us?”

What the fuck?

Marie continued, “You father told me, after I’d asked him where everyone slept with only one bed, and after I found your panties between the sheets, that you and he have been . . . intimate.”

She paused and I would have said something if I’d thought of anything.

“I applaud you, in a way. I often thought about having sex with my father, but never had your bravery. And family sex is completely legal in France, you know, or at least it was until a few years ago, and now it’s mostly legal. We’re not so judgmental about these things as . . . people in your country.”

I walked into the room and stood close to her. Daddy had rolled off and the sheet looked wet where it touched his cock.

“So you can join us, or not,” Marie continued, “but it might be a fun memory of Paris and I think your father and I would enjoy it. While I’m not sure the pill he took will work miracles, it has been very good so far or maybe that’s just how he is. Your father has an especially nice cock – I hope he hasn’t ruined you for more average men. It’s nice that he’s circumcised. I learned to like that when I lived in America. It’s not so common here, but then all cock is good, n’est pas?”

She reached out and touched my jeans. Her hand moved up and pressed my pussy. I looked into her brown eyes and she looked back. She rubbed me there and said, “You know, and I tell you this only because you are soon leaving Paris, I have lusted after my own children. When I see them naked, I want to show them everything. Perhaps you can give me some courage.”

I didn’t move away – I liked how her hand felt. She made me feel like the grown up I was. I unbuttoned my blouse and let it fall to the floor. With some embarrassment, I unclasped my bra (why do I even wear this thing?) and it joined my blouse. I couldn’t believe how good her fingers felt through my jeans, almost like masturbating.

“You have lovely breasts, Ashley. I wish I had smaller breasts like you.”

Was she nuts? Daddy, all this time, was just watching and listening. He didn’t look like he’d be in shape to fuck anybody anytime soon.

“Well,” I said, “thanks, but that’s ridiculous, no offense. I’d give anything for your boobs.

KimberlyTaylorr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyTaylorr

They’re beautiful.”

She placed my hand under one of her boobs and said, “Feel how heavy. Lift it. It’s true that they make men look at my body, but they don’t see me, do they? And I will get old and they will sag. It is nice that a man can fuck my breasts – I do enjoy that, but I’m sure there are many ways to have fun with yours.”

I finished stripping and pulled back the sheet so I could climb between her and my daddy. Marie’s pussy was shaved completely. The spot between her legs looked damp. She reached down between my legs and rubbed me there. She said, “Please, Ashley, suck my breasts and tell me if you think the size matters.”

I had to get partway on top of her to put my mouth on her boob. I tasted it, tongued the smoothness, felt the hard nipple. There was no flavor, really, just salty skin, and still she tasted great. I felt a finger enter my cunt and I knew it wasn’t daddy’s.

“That’s nice, Ashley, now the other one. The right gets jealous when the left gets all the attention. Men, by the way, almost always start on the right, I don’t know why.”

I felt a second finger in my cunt. Sucking on her other boob, I reached up and palmed her left one. Her fingers reached deeper and curled inside in a way that made me squeal.

“What was that?” I asked. “Do it again!”

“That’s your Grafenberg spot, Cherie. It’s worth finding.”

Her hand rubbed against my clit. I switched back to her left boob and saw that my dad had started to masturbate. I could tell I was really wet and not just because of how I felt . . . I could hear her fingers smacking inside me.

“We should give your father some attention, dear,” she said.

“I’m right here,” he said. “You ladies . . .”

“Ashley,” Marie asked, “have you ever sucked your father’s cock?”

“Sure,” I said, as though I’d been doing it for years, although I’d only sucked his cock maybe three times and that just in the past week.

“While I love having you suck my breasts, let’s see how you do with him.”

I might have hesitated, but she took her fingers out of my cunt. I crawled down to my dad’s cock and started to suck.

“OK, dear, let’s try it a little differently. How much can you swallow?”

“Maybe half? When it’s hard.”

“Hey!” Daddy said again, “I’m right here!”

Marie went on, “Kneel between his legs. Like that. Put your hand on the base of his cock, your thumb touching his balls. He really does have a big one, doesn’t he? Don’t you just love . . . ce n’est pas, press down with your hand and put his cock in your mouth. Oui! Just like that. Now suck on him. See how rigid he’s getting? You must be very good. ça va?”

I nodded as a way of saying, “OK,” and gagged on his cock.

“Stay focused,” Marie said. “Now look, he’s really quite hard. God I loved how you father’s cock felt inside me. And when he came, he was so damn big! So here’s what you do, Ashley . . . hold your head like this and go down on his cock. Good, but tilt your head more, like this. Now do it again and go down a little further. Brilliant! Now go a little further, but stop when you start to choke.”

I felt my dad’s cock touch the back of my throat and I coughed his cock out of my mouth, but I never let go.

“OK, try again. Just go slower, and stop whenever you have to. This is not a race. In fact, the slower everyone goes, the better, at least for a while. You need to relax, I can see it in your shoulders.”

Just as I started to go down on my dad’s cock again, I felt Marie’s knees between my legs, just as mine were between my dad’s. Her hands rubbed my shoulders lightly before slipping around me and massaging my boobs. Seconds later, I was more aware of clever fingers on my nipples than I was of my dad’s cock.

“Focus, Cherie, and relax.”

I took daddy’s cock into my mouth. It touched the back of my throat and I stopped. Marie squeezed my boobs and I felt her hips push up against my ass. God, I wished she had a cock. I held daddy’s dick firmly and swallowed a very little bit more of him. One of Marie’s hands rubbed my pussy. I bobbed my head up and back down and up and then I took just a little more.

“Holy shit, honey,” Daddy said, “that’s fucking great.”

“You don’t have to do it all tonight, dear,” Marie said, just before I felt her tongue in my asshole.

“Unnggghhhhh,” is roughly what I think I said.

Marie’s tongue pushed deeper into my asshole. My head bobbed on daddy’s cock. I was about to try to swallow a little more of him when Marie said, “My turn. You two have years ahead of you. I’ve got today. Ashley, ma Cherie, please stop sucking your father’s cock and let me in.”

I wanted him to come in my mouth, but I could sort of understand her point and I was nervous about him coming while he was partway in my throat. Mom had told us to be fair. I drooled all over his cock when I pulled my mouth away. I rolled off, next to my dad, and Marie climbed on top. She looked at me and lowered herself on to his totally hard cock. It slipped in easily.

In moments she was bouncing with enthusiasm. Again, I envied her bouncing boobs. I rubbed my dad’s chest and watched her. When I fucked Chase, I was nothing like she was. I enjoyed it, but I was always thinking about what I was doing and what he was doing. Marie was simply fucking the crap out of my dad. Her ass slapped his thighs and I could hear his cock in her cunt. It sounded like a mouth full of peanut butter opening and closing.

While I was thinking about peanut butter, and touching myself a little, Marie finally spoke. I’m not quoting exactly, but she said, “HOLY FUCKING SHIT! FUCK ME, CHAD, FUCK ME! MAKE ME CUM!”

Daddy was holding on to her boobs. He squeezed them. Marie began rubbing her clit frantically. Watching her was a total turn-on and I rubbed my own clit, not as wildly.

“Je suis sur le point de jouis! Merde! Je jouis! Je jouis!”

Marie’s eyes fluttered and I watched her come. But she didn’t stop. She shuddered several times, fell forward on to my dad’s chest, her boobs on my hand, where she rested very briefly. She pushed herself up and resumed bouncing and masturbating. The peanut butter noises were even louder. In less than a minute she stopped bouncing, her tummy contracted, her boobs vibrated and she exclaimed, “Je jouis encore! I’m coming! Fuck me!”

And then she really was done. She kissed my father a very long, very deep kiss and for the first time...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by cghsf
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments