Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vince Invites his Hot Cousin Jen over

"When they kissed, it felt wrong but thats what made the fire inside them burn brighter"

2
1 Comment 1
2.8k Views 2.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Vince was extremely nervous today. He invited his hot cousin Jen over to stay a few weeks at his place while she would be looking for a job and a place of her own. His apartment was big and clean considering that his parents had bought it for him but that wasn't his problem, ever since Vince can remember he's had a huge crush on his cousin Jen. He knew it was so wrong, considering that she was nineteen and he was twenty-three, not to mention that they were cousins, but still he couldn't help how he felt when he saw her.

In his eyes she was perfect and everything a man could want. Her beautiful curves and flat stomach, not to mention that amazing tan she had gotten from her trip to Mexico. Her ass was nice and tight, not to big but the perfect size in his opinion. He would imagine her pussy perfectly waxed and smooth, diving his tongue in and driving her crazy begging for more. While he was lost in his sexual fantasies he heard the doorbell ring and immediately got up. His heart beating out of his chest and his head running with wild, sexual thoughts. After trying to calm himself down, he heard the doorbell ring again and immediately ran to the door, slowly opening it.

When he opened it his jaw dropped a bit as he stuttered to say something even a simple hey. There she was, dressed in beautiful black skinny jeans, slightly ripped at the knees. Her beautiful Marvel comics tank slightly covered by her long black hair, the tips dyed with purple, yet showing the perfect amount of cleavage letting his imagination run wild once again. And her smile, god how he loved her smile, it made her dark brown eyes sparkle and her face just glow. The things he wanted to do to her.

"Hello? Earth to Vince?" she said, her angelic voice flowing softly until he realized what she had said and immediately got out of his daze.

"Yea, yea sorry I was thinking bout work and stuff," he said trying to sound realistic and thankfully, he thinks she bought it.

"Ha ha, it's so good to see you Vince, I missed you so much. It's been forever. Thank you so much for letting me stay here!" she giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck as she pulled him into a hug. He felt her perfect, what he believed were 36B tits, push up against his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her tiny waist, "Ha ha, I missed you too Jen and anytime. Since Joey's on vacation for a while and I have an extra room, I thought why not." He smiled not ready to let go of her perfect body just yet.

But as for Jen she embraced the hug more, loving the way his body felt especially with what she believed was a nice six pack forming from all the times he'd been working out. She had also had this crush on Vince and when she saw him open the door, her heart melted. He wore a simple white v-neck shirt allowing a slight, see-through view of his six pack and nice dark blue jeans. She also loved the way how his after shaved look, she thought it was such a turn on.

After a few more seconds, they both let go of the hug and Vince allowed her to enter his home. He looked at her ass and how much he would love to stick his face in it and hearing her moan and gasp. He licked his lips as her heard Jen compliment on his house and ask him to show her the guest room to place her bags. He showed her the way and after all the unpacking was done their day went by. Jen playing with his adorable dog Spike, talking bout Joey and playing video games/ watching TV. But of course not without some sexual fantasies from both.

Hours Later

It was around 9 o' clock and Vince had offered to watch a movie in the living room in there pj's so they would be cozy. He thought of it as a way to move in on her but he simple stated it as a welcome home thing. She thought it'd be fun of course and also a way to try and seduce him so she ran to her "room," changing into her fuzzy black shorts and a nice violet tank top covered but one of her Marvel pullovers just to feel cozy and not to exposed. Once she walked down Vince looked up, mouth gaped at her sexy pj's.

"J-Jen you looked beautiful," he smiled as she blushed softly and whispered a quiet thank you, suddenly becoming very nervous. She sat on the couch next to him, Vince still admiring her body, especially her ass in those revealing shorts. He asked in an appropriate way, "Jen do you always go to sleep like that?"

She was to embarrassed to look up at him, as she replied, "Actually no, aha I usually go to sleep with just a bra and panties on aha. But because this is your house, I didn't want to be disrespectful." She giggled, her face becoming warm, but that just let Vince's imagination run wild again.

"Well I must say Jen you look pretty hot," he said kind of embarrassed and shyly, but she looked up at him, softly blushing and replying with a nice thank you and a beautiful smile.

During the movie many awkward moments happened, especially a sex scene considering it was Underworld Revolution. Plus just the small stuff including accidentally touching one another and Jen resting her head on Vince's shoulder. As she took a sip of her hot cocoa, she was left with a whip cream mustache.

Vince laughed, "Hey you got something on your face. Here let me clean it up."

He grabbed a napkin and slowly dabbed her upper lip cleaning the creamy mustache of her face. She blushed and when they looked into each other eyes, they saw a lust burn in one another. Vince slowly leaned in, as Jen lips partly opened and as their lips met, the passion built up. It felt wrong and they both knew it but it felt so so right, it made the fire inside them burn brighter.

Vince cupped her cheek as Jens arms began to snake around his neck as she pulled her self onto his lap, the kiss becoming more and more intense turning into a steamy make-out session. She moaned softly into the kiss as Vince's hand brushed on Jen's breast, wrapping his arm around her perfect small waist. Her hand softly moved from his neck, twirling itself into his hair, tugging it softly. He pulled away from the kiss almost regretting it, "Jen I'm so sorry but this is wrong, I mean were family, were cousins!"

"Vince I know you're right, but we're the only ones who are going to know right? Ugh I'm sorry but the kiss felt right and I've had this crush on you for a long while now and..." She got embarrassed revealing her secret and whispered softly "I-I-I'm sorry, I'm gonna go take a shower to calm down."

She looked down and walked fast up the stairs and into her "room." She locked the door and slowly fell against the wall, her finger coming up to touch her lips and savor his taste. A tear feel down ashamed of herself as she tried to forget the events that had just happened. She tried to erase it and stripped down her clothing and stepped into the shower.

As for Vince, he was angry at himself for actually stopping the kiss. He loved the way she tasted but why did he have to blurt that family-cousin thing out if he didn't give a flying fuck! It felt so right and he knew he had to do something and he did. He ran to her room, knocking on the door, but because he realized she would be showering, he got the spare key to the rooms and quietly unlocked the door, quietly opening it. He knew it was wrong to invade a woman's privacy but he had to make it up to her. He heard her shower stop and immediately knocked on the bathroom door.

Jen wrapped herself around her towel and slightly opened the door, "Vince? What do you want, you and I already said we were sorry?"

"Jen I am so sorry for stopping the kiss, but you were right it was right it felt right, listen I've had a crush on you to and I have to make it up to you." He said confidently, walking into the bathroom and softly pushing her back to a wall, his hand cupping her cheek and his arm around her waist as he leans in for another kiss, just dying to taste her once again. As for Jen she was left shock but as his lips touched hers, her body melted and her legs felt weak. Her towel fell to the ground as she savored his flavor, there tongues dancing in each other's mouths wanting every taste. It was hot, it was erotic, it was right.

His arm snaked up to her tits, feeling her soft flat stomach and teasing her dark, hard nipples. She moaned loudly but softly, his lips slowly going down her neck, biting and licking her delectable skin. Her hand tangled around his hair as for the other slowly traced circles on his stomach and softly teasing his growing hard-on. His mouth sucked and lick her neck as he found her sensitive area making her moan and gasp, just what he wanted to hear. He snaked back up to her lips, the kiss becoming passionate but rough once again. She released his lips and her mouth went to his ear, hotly whispering, "God, I want you," Biting softly on his ear lobe, she made him moan.

SophieRouss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieRouss1

"I want to taste ever inch on you."

She took of his shirt slowly and lowered her self to her knees, slowly licking his six pack down and biting his waist band. He looked down at her amazed by her naughtiness, not wanting her to stop.

Her hands now teasing his waistband pulling it down to his ankles, surprised by what her eyes are seeing. His long hard 8-inch dick made her incredibly horny and want to taste ever inch. She softly licked up the shaft, as Vince gasps feeling her warm tongue and seeing such a beautiful sight. She wrapped her lips around his head, her tongue twirling and trying any tricks she had learned. Her hands softly juggling his balls as her mouth bobs up and down his shaft. His moans echo in the small room and his hands now tangle themselves in her hair slightly tugging it. His moans just encourage her more as she perfectly deep throated his dick. Seeing that made him nearly explode, it was incredibly hot and so sexy, it made him groan loudly.

"God, I'm close Jen," he whispered through his moans.

This just made Jen tighten her lips around his shaft, her tongue twirl and her speed fasten. After seconds of this he exploded, his face scrunched, he was panting heavy and his hand pushed Jen's face deeper as she swallowed ever drop of his delicious semen though some dripped out her lips.

Jen slowed her pace after his orgasm and still wanting to savor his taste. She got up her hand softly pumping his shaft as she whispered hotly, biting his ear, "You taste delicious," she smiled. Vince was still breathing heavy and his head was running wild. ""W-where did y-you learn that Jen?" still shocked by her amazing skills.

Jen smirked simply replying in a sexy tone, "Porn, of course."

"Of course, but now its my turn," He stated in his husky voice followed by a wink and a smirk.

Lifting her off her feet, his lips crashed into hers forcefully adding his tongue into her mouth slowly walking to the bed. Jen moaned into the kiss and gasped when she felt Vince throw her to the bed forcefully grabbing her hands and putting them over her head. His lips went to her ear, his husky voice whispers, "I'm gonna rock your world baby doll." He tugged softly on her ear as he heard her release a deep moan. He needed to hear her scream his name and beg for more.

His head now lowering to her luscious nipples, slowly flicking his tongue back and forth. Jen moans but when she feels his lips sucking down and his teeth tugging her nipples, her back arches and she whimpers softly. He smirks at what he's done to her, his mouth now releasing her nipple as he slowly licks his way down her stomach. On her thigh, he sees the scars marking he pass. He realized this wasn't about sex anymore it was about making her feel loved and beautiful, something he intended on doing. He softly bit her inner thighs, licking and sucking on them, making her moan.

His fingers opened her slit, his tongue now going up and down, flicking her clit back and forth making Jen groan. Vince now inserted his whole mouth, sucking on Jen's cunt and tugging it softly with his teeth. Jen moaning and clutching her sheets, her other hand playing with Vince's hair. His tongue would slowly slide up and down, filling her soaking hole with his tongue, teasing her and wanting to taste her wetness. It made her insides burn just knowing a part of him was in but she wanted to feel so much more. Inside she was soaked making perfect lubricant for his fingers to slowly penetrate her entrance, making her groan loudly and her back arch. She felt his two fingers enter her, making her body feel weak as a whimper escaped. His pace fastened as his fingers circled inside her making her tremble.

"God Vince, I'm so close. I want your cock buried inside my soaking pussy," she groaned, her eyes shut tight as she felt his hot tongue burn her delicate flesh.

She felt her pussy contract and pulse, trapping his fingers. His tongue wiggling back and forth in her womb, sucking her juices and let it out. Jen was shocked but as she felt him add another finger her body shook. It felt as if time stood still. His tongue flicked her clit as Jen tugged on his hair, her body releasing her fluid. She moaned as Vince drank her juices enjoying her sweet taste. He continued swallowing as Jen tried to catch her breath and calm her racing heart.

He released his fingers and Jen whimpered quietly missing how he felt inside her body. He lifted his body up to hers until his thick cock was in front of her entrance. Jen's arm snaked around his neck, pulling into a kiss wanting to taste her own juices. He released his lips, and whispered in her ear, "You taste delicious." His tongue licking her sensitive neck, "You really want this cock buried deep inside your pussy, baby-doll?"

He slowly began to penetrate her as she responded, light headed, to his question, "God yes! I want you to fuck me like you've never fucked anybody before. Please. I want to feel your juicy think cock inside me."

That's all Vince wanted to hear. He forcefully drove his cock in to her silky entrance, groaning strongly as she moaned loudly, loving the way the felt inside each other. He never imagined her being so tight and it was better then any fantasy he experienced. As for Jen she felt her walls stretch, it was better then any fantasy she had ever experienced and it was the biggest dick she ever felt. She never imagined it would feel so amazing.

He began to pump slowly into her, getting use to her tightness and warmness. Jen's legs wrapped around his lower back, driving him deeper inside her. She whimpered and his mouth wrapped around her tits, licking and sucking them slowly. The slow pace began to kill her, hissing "Please go faster Vince!" As Vince obeyed, the sound of skin crashing together was heard echoing the room. Their moans intertwining with each-other, there bodies becoming one.

They kissed as Jen flipped Vince over, her on top bouncing on his cock. Vince found her naughtiness sexy and couldn't help but love the way her breasts bounced while she jumped on his cock. His pace quickened as his fingers slowly began to rub her clit making her moan loudly, biting down on her lip. Her hips ground against his, his cock still deep inside her just enjoying the way it felt. Several minutes as the pace quickened, Jen groaned out, "Oh God Vince, d-don't stop! Mmmphm, I-I'm gonna come soon."

"Don't worry baby-doll, Ugh I wasn't planning to. I'm gonna cum too Jen, hold on." Vince hissed, they're bodies sweating as he lifted Jen up, still inside her, as he got off the bed and moved to the wall. Jen continued bouncing up and down, grinding against his body and crashing her lips into his as she feels her body shake as he began to move faster and his finger softly pinched and tugged on her clit. Her inner walls clenched around his cock, her back lifted off the wall as her eyes felt like they rolled to the back of her head. She hung onto Vince as if her dear life depended on it. As for Vince, feeling her walls clench was too much for him, he groaned loudly feeling his cock explode, releasing his fluids deep inside her. Jen could feel his hot seed burn and mix inside her, it felt so good to them both.

As they both tried to catch their breath,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by MakeHerScream
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments