Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wait, I Can No Longer: Date With Demons

"Tim deals with his demons, both living and non-living, along side his little sister, Beth."

1
0 Comments 0
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words
If Beth wasn't lying beside me, I'd be kicking down every door in the house.

"You'll sign those fucking papers or I promise you, I will ruin your life!" I yelled into the phone causing my little sister to jump slightly.

"Oh, you'll ruin my life? I-" I didn't let Clara finish her sentence, and slammed the phone into the receiver.

Beth nuzzled her head into my neck and caressed my cheek with her hand. "We'll get through this together."

My cellphone vibrated from atop the bedside table. I reached for it and adjusted my eyes to the brightness; Beth giggled and pulled the blanket over her head.

"Better get down here, Tim. Boss is pissed." my friend Harold sent me.

I pulled the blanket off of Beth and looked into her eyes, "Baby, I have to head down to work a little early. I can drop you off at school if you want?"

"Can't we just lay here all day long?...With me in your arms... My lips on yours," she pulled me in a for a long kiss.

"As good as that sounds, and you know how much I love you, you should know I also care about your education. And if you love me, and don't want my boss to strangle me to death, then you'll quickly get dressed?"

Beth giggled and kissed me on the cheek, "Love you."

----<@

Turn left on Mortimor Street. Bare right. Take the ramp onto Highway 202. Exit on Riverbank Road.

"Remember we used to get ice-cream over there?" Beth pointed at the familiar ice-cream shop. She frowned as we passed it.

I smiled, "How about we share a banana split after I pick you up today?"

She rubbed her cheek against my shoulder, "I'd like that, Timmy!"

After a minute, I pulled up to the curb in front of Riverbank high school. I've had way too many memories here. Too many bad ones.

Beth turned to me with her grip on the door handle, "So, how do I look?"

"You look beautiful, Beth. Way too beautiful, actually... You aren't single any more, remember?" I playfully nudged her shoulder.

She penetrated my lips with her tongue, "No, I'm not." She smiled.

Beth left the car and waved at me as she walked towards the main doors.

She shouldn't be wearing those tight shorts in public!, I thought. My hands gripped the steering wheel tightly and anger rushed over me as I looked at her swaying ass through the dirty car window. I should be heading to work..

--|===-

I was met with a rush of cold air through my nostrils as I closed the car door. I held my tie against my chest walking towards the automatic doors of the place I call work.

The atmosphere felt different today. It felt like someone died, and I was almost tempted to ask, except, everyone was looking at me. I shook my head and pulled my cellphone out of my pocket as I huffed it towards the boss's office. I smiled at the self-shot Beth sent me. I guessed she was in a bathroom stall considering the background.

Before I knew it, I was in front of Donald Wigmore's door, staring through the window at him. Most people would be afraid of him, but I'm not. I'm never afraid. Not after the life me and Beth lived under the roof of our parents.

Donald shot a dirty look at me from behind his table and motioned me to come in with his finger. I closed the door behind me and smiled.

"Cut the crap," Donald shook his head, "I'm very disappointed in you, Tim."

"And why is that, sir?" I replied.

He held up a pie chart to my face, "Try acting like a smart-ass in front of me now, boy! Your work ethic has been below expectations this past week!" the old man paused to breathe, "Your customers have been filing complaints against you, hell, even your own colleagues don't want to work with you any more! My own boss had to lecture me about 'being the good guy' in the business! And I don't like being lectured."

"The irony. Listen, I've had it up to here with your constant bullshit! Do you think it's fun filing for a divorce and then having your ex-wife refuse to co-operate? You can take your pie charts and shove them up your ass!" A wave a relief washed over me as the anger rushed out of me.

"You're suspended indefinitely. Hand me your ID and exit the building." Donald grinned sinisterly.

I ripped my ID from around my neck and threw it at his face and barged out of his office. Every pair of eyes were on me. The stares might as well have been questions: "What happened?" or "What did you do?"

All I could think about was Beth and what she was doing right now. I just want my little sister.

Before I could leave through the doors, a familiar hand stopped me. "Well, well, well. If it isn't Timothy the Widower." Sal Venace grinned.

"Not in the mood, Venace." I tried walking around him but he put his hand on my chest.

I ripped his hand off of me.

"Whoa, whoa, hold your horses, no need to get hostile! No wonder your wife broke up with you.. By the way, she's single right?"

I threw a fist at his jaw and he fell to the floor, weeping in pain. I shook my head and ran to the car. I checked my watch and it pointed at one. Beth's school ends at two, so I had an hour to spare.

----<@

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave if you don't buy a drink." the female bartender crossed her arms at me.

I shook my head and stepped off the stool. I had made a promise to my little sister when I was twenty-three. No more drinking. I can still vividly remember the words that came out of her mouth, "You're scaring me!" It was late at night and she wanted me to read her a story, but I had drank way too much to speak coherently. But even under the influence, I never hurt her, not physically anyway. I almost broke that promise today.

I started the car up and looked at the time: 1:40PM. Just in time, I thought, and put the car into drive.

Pulling along the side of the curb, I watched the children run out of the high school and into their parents' cars.

GoddessEly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessEly

Some of them age sixteen, and some of them eighteen, but none of them like my Beth. Before my impatience got to me, I spotted Beth. The first thing that caught my eye was her smile. It was like the sun shined on her and her alone; the light in the darkness and the only light in my life.

My expression quickly changed as I noticed her talking to a boy. His skin was pale and his hair was jet black. The smile on her face went dead and the light suddenly went out. Fuck!, I yelled in my head and jumped out of the car.

I paced towards the boy. I noticed the smile re-appear on Beth's face, but I knew it wasn't going to last with what I was about to do. I pushed the teenager a couple feet back as if I were being possessed.

"Whoa!" he yelled.

"Shut up!" I yelled back and jabbed my knee twice into his chest.

He put both of his hands on his chest, moaning in pain, and ran back into the school. I turned towards Beth who had her mouth open in shock, "Oh god, I'm sorry, Beth! I don't know what came into me!"

Before I could let her respond, I gently grabbed her arm and took her to the car. Maybe everyone will take that as a lesson to stay away from my little sister, I thought.

The drive was starting to get uncomfortable, to say the least. I could feel Beth's eyes on me the whole time. The worst part is, I couldn't tell if she was mad or not. She won't leave me, will she? These thoughts tortured my head as I cut a few people off on the road to get home as soon as possible.

The pain only got worse as we arrived home. I shut the door expecting the worse. What Beth did next shocked me: she pulled me in for a hug.

"So you won't leave me?" I started tearing up.

"What! I wouldn't of cared if you ran over that boy! I can't survive without even thinking about you!" she squeezed me so tight I could have suffocated, but I didn't care. "Thinking about you when our parents were arguing late at night is what pulled me through." Her hug didn't let up, "Plus, that boy you beat up, Dylan, he pressured me into going to the graduation prom with him... I'm glad you came when you did."

My fist balled up, and I could tell Beth felt it because she rubbed my back to dull the pain. "My brotherly and boyfriend instincts are dangerous weapons, Beth."

"And it's the reason I love you so much." Beth released the hug, took my hand, and lead me to the couch.

I lie down on the couch and Beth straddled on top of me. I played with hair like I always do.

"I got suspended from work today." I told her.

"What?.. Tim... I'm so sorry." she responded and kissed my chest.

"No. I'm sorry. I almost broke my promise to you today." I moved her head to face me.

A look of confusion appeared over her face, "Promise..?" she asked.

"I went to the bar today and I seriously thought about drinking myself to death. But then I thought about you," a rush of sadness ran through my body, "I'm a coward, Beth."

"No! You're not! You stood up to Dad when he threatened to hit me. I still remember, Tim. I wasn't that young. You threw him on the floor and told him that if he ever looked at me wrong, you would hurt him bad." she smiled and rubbed my chin, "So don't tell me you're a coward. Because you're not. You're my hero."

She placed my hands on her ass and it brought pleasure to her as I squeezed both cheeks.

"I liked what your fingers did to me yesterday, Timmy." she said as she pulled my shirt up and started kissing down my chest, "Do it again?"

I smiled and shoved my hand underneath her white shorts. I rubbed my finger around her ass hole and she moaned into my mouth as we kissed.

"Oh... that feels so good, Timmy. You turn me on so much!" she exclaimed.

I pulled down her shorts to her knees and her panties followed suit. "They're red..."

"I know, I put them on for you." she breathed in my mouth. "I always looked forward to cuddling with you on this couch before, you know, us, but now it makes me even happier that I can look forward to you kissing me and touching my body."

The hunger in her eyes were like of a tiger's. I had remembered seeing it when we were younger and during the wedding reception as we danced together under the spotlight.

She propped herself up and looked towards the bulge on my crotch. "Can I give you a hand job?"

I nodded. My lips felt like they were stapled shut. Maybe she put a spell on me like she didn't want an answer. Maybe I didn't care.

She unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my jeans. Slowly she slid them and my underwear down to my ankles. My cock was hard as a rock as it slung up towards her chest. She smiled and took it in her right hand.

I moaned, "Your hands are soft." I blushed in embarrassment. Good going, Tim. Your hands are soft... Wow. She's my little sister and I still feel insecure around her. I shouldn't.

She stroked me fast and I couldn't help but moan repeatedly in pleasure. "Fuck, Beth, that feels so good. Don't stop, please don't stop."

She smiled, "Never."

Her sweaty fingers and palm were a good enough lubricant and in a matter of moments, my dick erupted like a volcano, spurting cum up and down the shaft.

Beth lifted her cum-covered handed to her mouth and licked it. "Mm."

She got up and walked to the kitchen. She returned with a ball of paper towels and cleaned the gunk off of my chest and legs. I pulled up my jeans and tossed the belt on the floor. Beth helped button me up, smiling as she did. She went back to straddling me.

I started to giggle, "It's funny."

She smiled up at me, "What's funny?"

"The one person that could make me happy was in the room beside me and I was too blind to see that." My lips met warmth as they collided with Beth's. "What are we going to do, baby?"

"I don't know, Timmy. But we'll get through this together."
Published 
Written by CliffhangingTom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors