Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching

"You stand in the doorway, silently watching me pleasure myself"

3
2 Comments 2
8.2k Views 8.2k
760 words 760 words

You were supposed to come over, but at the last minute you had to work- so I am left at home with nothing to do. Well, not exactly nothing... I put on some soft music, light a few candles, pour myself a glass of Merlot, slip into your favorite black silk teddy, and lay back on the sofa with one of my favorite erotic novels.

After a few pages, my hand wanders down to my breasts. I move the soft fabric aside and gently stroke my pale pink nipples, moving my hand slowly from one breast to the other... gently cupping one breast, and then circling the nipple of the other making it nice and hard. I lay the book aside so that I have both hands free to play with my body. My hands move over the silk fabric down my stomach to the heat between my legs. I am so engrossed in my own exploration that I don't hear you approach the house.

You stand in the doorway, silently watching me pleasure myself. My fingers move the fabric aside and trace the outline of my shaven lips. I love the feeling of the smooth, bare skin. I can feel my clit pulsing, but I tease myself, wanting this to last. I dip one finger into my wet center, submerging it...imagining your cock entering me...another finger enters, I move my fingers in and out, my back arching...my other hand is squeezing a nipple as I picture your beautiful cock between my legs.
You are standing there trapped between wanting to walk over to me and replace my fingers with your own, and wanting to watch the pure abandonment of my arousal. You choose to watch for a while longer, your cock hard beneath your pants. You watch as I remove my wet fingers from inside of me, and again trace the outline of my lips. I spread my legs wide, my head is thrown back and my eyes are closed. Had I opened my eyes, I would have seen you standing just inside the doorway, you have just unzipped your pants and you are lightly stroking your hard cock.
But my eyes remain closed, as I am engrossed in the fantasy of our lovemaking.

MilaRich
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaRich

My fingers find my clit, rubbing slow circles around it. My other hand remains gently caressing and pinching my nipples... my fingers move from my clit to my lips and back again. I imagine your tongue moving along my slit, flicking along my clit, sucking on it... moving back along my lips, my thighs, back to my clit. I am moaning now, my clit is engorged, I am very close to orgasm. I can feel my juices running out of me as my fingers move along my body.
I feel your tongue lightly lick my spread lips. I am caught up in the fantasy and it takes several flicks of your tongue before I realize this feels too good to be true. My eyes open and you are between my legs. My hands move away from my body and I start to sit up in surprise. You hold a finger to my lips and tell me to relax...to lay back and enjoy myself. I am a little stunned and embarrassed at being caught in such an exposed position, but your lips and your tongue soon make me forget everything else but the wonderful feelings between my legs.
Your practiced tongue knows just how to lick and suck and bring me so close to cumming, then slow down just enough to keep me right on the edge. I am moaning loudly now, moving my hips up to your mouth, wanting more of you. I moan "I want your cock in me" but you raise your head only long enough to say, "no, this is about you right now". You continue to suck on my clit, bringing it between your lips, then flicking it with your tongue. I feel one of your fingers slide into me, pressing up on my g-spot as your tongue works it's magic. I can only take a few minutes of this much attention before I am coming all over your finger. You lap up my juices, sending me into another wave of pleasure. You stop your movements and let me enjoy the orgasm. When the feelings have subsided, I look groggily at you and smile. You come over to me and kiss me long and deep, then whisper into my ear that the evening is just beginning.      
Published 
Written by D_erotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments