Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching and fucking my twin sister

"I set up a camera in my twin sisters bedroom to see if she wanted me as much as I wanted her"

18
1 Comment 1
14.7k Views 14.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
It was late at night, probably around 2am. I was usually waking up around then to go for a pee. Normally I would just use my ensuite however it was being re-plastered from some water damage. This meant I had to walk across the hall to use the family bathroom, mainly used by my twin sister.

As per usual Jess had left it in a right mess. There was makeup everywhere and clothes all over the floor. I was dying for a piss. I pulled my cock out from my boxers and aimed for the bowl knowing that if I hit the seat jess would kill me.

As I finished off I looked down to see a pair of jess’ dirty knickers. These were not the sort I remember her wearing a few years ago. These were a lacy black number, like a pair I would normally see in a porn film. I was shocked because as far as I knew jess was not interested in boys at all, in fact rumours around school was that she was still a virgin at 17 years old. I picked them up to inspect them further. They were so soft and silky. I noticed that the crouch area had a pussy mark on them. I don’t know what went through my mind but next thing I knew I was smelling my twin sisters knickers. She smelt so sweet and it wasn't long until my cock grew. Thoughts of her curvy body in these little undies were driving me crazy. I had never thought of her like this before. I just couldn't control myself. I pulled out my dick and wrapped my sister’s underwear around it. It didn't take me a minute before I blew my load all over them. I wiped up and hid them right at the back of her pile of dirty washing.

It was a few days later and I couldn't get my fetish for my sister out of my head. I really noticed her in a different light. Every day she would go for a swim in our pool and I would see her walk past in her skimpy green bikini. Every time I had to cover myself up until it was clear for me to run upstairs to my room to bash off my hard on. Thoughts started to turn to thinking if she thought of me in the same light.

Did she ever think of me whilst masturbating?

Did she ever masturbate?

I had to set a trap.

When she was out on her paper round the next day I went into her room. I took her laptop as I knew she would come running in my room knowing that I had taken it. I went back to my room and to set the trap. I heard her bike pull up outside and I could hear the front door close. I listened as she ran up the stairs and entered her room.

‘Jack!’ she cried.

She knew I had taken her laptop.

'Give it back NOW!’ she screamed.

She burst through my door only to find a surprise for her inside.

I was stark naked on my bed, laying in the most exposed position that I could think of that would give jess the best view. Her eyes glazed over my entire body until they reached my fully erect cock. She was fixated on it as I was wanking it away. I acted shocked and demanded for her to exit.

‘Sorry jack’ she said nervously. ‘I didn't mean to burst in on you like that, please just leave my laptop outside my door when you are finished’.

She just stood there still staring.

‘Jess!’ I shouted and glanced back at the door.

She jumped and turned away in shame and shut the door behind her.

Stage one of my plan was complete.

The next day was time for stage two. It was perfect timing as my granddad had to use my room as he was visiting for the weekend. This meant that I had to share my room with my twin sister for a few days. I didn't plan to sleep in there for the first night however. My plan was to see if she had taken my bate from yesterday. I got changed whilst she was in the bath as I was going to stay at my mate ricks tonight. I made sure however that I left my cum stained boxers on the floor in clear view. My hope was the jess would react the same way as I did earlier on in the week. To make sure that she does I set up my old camcorder amongst her old stuffed animals. I managed to get a perfect angle of her bed. Before she could get out of the bath I grabbed my things and went off to ricks for the night.

I returned home the next day to find that the house was empty. I was guessing that everyone had gone out with my granddad. This was perfect as I was now able to see what jess had got up to last night. I was glad to see that the camera was still recording and had not moved. This meant that she must have been oblivious to its presence.

I plugged the camera into jess’ laptop. I watch as she entered the room in only her bath robe. She looked around to see if I was still there and then shut the door. She walked over to her bed and perched on the side. She started to dry herself off. This meant that now her robe was not covering her entire body. For the first time I was able to see my sexy curvy twin sisters perfect bouncy tities.

PlayFulErica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PlayFulErica

She started by drying them off. Rubbing them and pushing them together. She seemed to be really enjoying herself. I then see her eyes meet with my boxers. She stands up, her rope still wrapped around her waist. She picks them up gently and holds them out. I couldn't believe that it was working. She next brings my boxers to her nose and starts to sniff the crotch. I could tell she was enjoying it. She jumped onto the bed and pulled her hand to her crotch. Still sniffing my boxers she started to rub the robe against her privates.

By now I had pulled my erect dick out of my trousers and slowly rubbed it back and forth as I watched my sister masturbating over me.

She was now really getting into it. She pulled the robe away from her waste exposing her raw hairy teen vagina. It looked amazing. She was lying on her back with her legs wide open. At first she was using her hand to get herself off until my surprise she brought my boxers to her pussy. This was really getting her off. She was rubbing them all over. I could tell she was getting close. I watched as her body shock in pure pleasure. As she cummed I could hear her scream out my name. Jack! Jack! Jack!’.

This got me on the verge of ejaculation. Before I could blow my load all over my hand I hear a voice from behind me.

‘Oh my god. Jack what are you doing’. It was jess. She was standing in her wet bikini. Her arms were crossed and her eyes nearly in tears as she realised what I had done. How could I have been so stupid not to check if she was in the pool.

‘How could you jack? You’re sick. You’re my bloody twin brother for Christ sake. I’m going to tell mum and dad’

‘No you’re fucking not. Sit the fuck down’ I said.

I jumped up off her bed and pushed her to sit down. My cock was still exposed but now just swollen.

‘I was just trying to see if you were attracted to me as much as I am to you. And well looking at the footage from last night it looks like you are.’

‘Err no im not, your my twin brother. That’s just wrong’ she replied

‘Well how come I just watched you bring yourself to an orgasm with my pair of cum stained boxers’

She looked down.

‘well…’

‘What the fuck do you think I’m going to do when I saw you masturbate your huge penis the other day. I haven’t been able to get that image out of my head for days. No matter how many times I wank.’ She said

I couldn't believe it. My twin sister had admitted that she masturbates over me. I could see her staring at my cock. I looked down and saw that my cock was fully erect again. I pushed her onto her back and opened her legs.

‘What the fuck are you doing jack! Get off me. We can’t we are brother and sister!’

Before she can object any more I shoved two of my fingers into her virgin pussy. She screamed in pain as I moved them about her tight hole.

‘No, No jack. Get off’

She objected at first but she soon went quite and just enjoyed me fingering her. It was a few minutes before I realised that I shouldn't let this opportunity go to waste.

I moved my dick over her pussy. I rubbed my cock in her hairy bush manipulating her clit. She moaned. The hairs of her pussy felt so good. I could tell she liked it as well as she was getting moist. This was my chance.

My cock was now right in the entrance of my twin sister’s chubby hairy teen vagina.

She looked at me and said ‘Jack, I'm still a virgin, but I want you to take it from me. Please be gentle’

‘I know sis’ I grinned

And with that I pushed my cock into her wet pussy. Her whole body arched and she screamed with pain. I took it slow at first to let her get used to it. Soon her cries of pain turn into cries of joy. She began to enjoy herself.

‘Yeah. You like that sis don’t you. Letting your twin brother fuck your hairy pussy. Don’t ya’

She didn't respond but just looked deep into my eyes. I started to get rough with her. Pounding and pounding away. I felt her body start to shake. She was about to cum all over my dick. I paused.

‘OH JACK’ she cried as she released her orgasm.

A large amount of pussy juice came gushing out of her vagina. It felt so good over my cock. She collapsed and I begin to fuck her again. Getting fast and faster I watched as her large tits giggle around.

‘I'm going to cum now sis’ I whispered to her

‘No jack. Not inside me’

Before I could help myself I squirted my hot cum into her pussy.

‘Oh my god. I can feel it jack. I can feel you’re cum inside me. No, what have you done’.She shoved her fingers inside her sensitive pussy and tried to scope out my cum.

I collapsed beside her, I couldn't believe what I had done. I had fucked my twin sister.

That was the first time anyway.

Published 
Written by truedreamz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments