Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching Big Brother

20
4 Comments 4
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
My brother Luke and I had never really been close.  He was three years older than me.  I was sixteen and he was nineteen.  He spent most of his time at his friends houses or with his girlfriends.  When he was home, which wasn't very often, he spent his time in his room alone.  Throughout my teen years I had always been the annoying little sister.  When I asked to hang out with him he would get mad and yell that he would never want to hang out with a loser like me.  I didn't think I was a loser...  I had long curly honey blonde hair.  My eyes were a grayish blue.  I was about 5'3''.  I had been told that I had a nice body.  My breasts were 34 Bs.  I had a round perky ass.  Many of the guys I had hung out with before puberty were now awkward around me.  Sometimes, when Luke was in a good mood, I caught him looking at me the way he looked at his girlfriends or some hot girl on the street.  Once, Luke came home drunk from a party.  He came in  to my room and woke me up.  He'd told me I was beautiful and that if we weren't related he would fuck me to bits.  This made me laugh.  
One night I was sitting in my room.  It was 1:30 AM, and I couldn't sleep.  I sat in bed reading a book when I started hearing something coming from Luke's room.  It sounded like he was in pain.  I slowly crept into our conjoined bathroom.  The door to his room was open a crack.  I peeked into his room to see what was going on.  I was shocked when I saw that he was masturbating.  The sight of him touching himself made me wet.  I heard him moan.  His eight incher squirted out something fierce.  Seeing him cum gave me a small tingling feeling in my belly.  I watched as he calmly got out of bed. He started walking towards the bathroom.  I quickly walked back to my room and shut the door.  I ran to my bed and got under the covers.  I turned off my bedside lamp.  I heard the faucet running on the bathroom sink.  When it turned off I waited.  I heard my door open.  He walked over to me.  I pretended to be asleep.  He kissed me on the head. 
"I love you Ali.  Your my inspiration."  With that he walked out of my room, shutting the door behind him.  I thought about him cumming.  My vagina was still wet.  I was very horny from seeing Luke jack off.  I laid on my back.  I closed my eyes and slowly started to make my way down to my pussy.  I started off by massaging my clit, careful not to make any noise.  I slipped my middle and ring finger into my whole.  I bit my lip to keep from moaning.  All the time I thought of Luke and how it made me feel when I watched him cum.  I touched myself for a little bit longer.  I stopped after my hands got tired.  
I began watching him almost every night.  He would leave the bathroom door cracker every night, and I would watch him through it.  He would come and tell me he loved me after he was done.  One night about three weeks after I started watching him he lingered a little bit longer.
"Ali..." He whispered, thinking I was asleep, "I want you so bad.  Your drive me so crazy, the way you walk around in your little outfits.  I love the way you tease me.  The thought of you makes me hard.  I think about you every night.  I dream of you touching me, licking me, sucking me.  Sweet dreams, baby sister.  I love you so much."  I smile to myself in the dark.  That was one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me.

BritanyMontarrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BritanyMontarrey

 
A few more weeks past, and I continued to watch him.  One night I was watching him.  I was extra tired because I had woken up early.  I was watching Luke jack off, when suddenly he looked at me.  He said my name quietly, with confusion.  After a second he started to continue rubbing himself.  He stared at me as he did it.  He opened his mouth and let out a moan.  He closed his eyes and threw his head back.  He came hard.  I'd never seen him cum this much.  He released load after load.  He watched me as I walked back to my room.  I didn't shut the door.  I took off my clothes and crawled into bed.  My pussy was aching to be touched, but I waited for Luke to tell me goodnight.
After he washed off like normal he came into my room.  He was naked.  He came over to the bed and sat down.  He looked me in the eyes.  "I love you Ali." He leaned in to kiss me on the cheek.  I stroked his face.  I put my hand behind his head and kissed his lips.  They were soft and warm. They felt good under mine.  He broke the kiss and sat up.  He coughed.  "Do you want me to stay?"  He asked, calmly, quietly.  I nodded.  He got under the covers with me.  I pulled him close to me.  He smiled when he realized that I was also naked.  He held my face and kissed me passionately.  He stuck his tongue deep in my mouth.  He tasted like toothpaste.  He moved his hands gently down my back.  He pulled me closer to him.  His hands explored  my vagina.  He massaged my clit, slow at first but gradually he got faster.  I moaned in response.  He stuck two fingers into my wet pussy.  I gasped.  His fingers were a lot longer and thicker than mine.  He moved in and out of me.  I started to buck my hips along with his speed.  
I whispered to him that he was amazing and that it felt wonderful.  I grabbed his hard dick and started massaging him while he fingered me.  I squeezed and he let out a soft moan.  His breathing was fast.  I started to pump him harder and faster.  I could feel that he was about to cum.  He took his hand out of my vagina and put it on mine to stop me from rubbing him.  "Not yet Ali.  I want to save it for you." He whispered in my ear.  He kissed me hard.  We started making out.  He pulled me on top of him.  I kissed him like there was no tomorrow.  I started to rub my pussy on his dick.  He stopped kissing me and laughed.
"Oh bloody hell Ali, your really good at making a guy want you, you know that?" He laughed again.  We started to kiss again for a little while longer.  He stopped.  "Are you ready, baby sister?"  I looked him in the eyes.
"Fuck me Luke."  I said. "Make me your little whore."
He kissed me hard one last time.  Then he laid me down on my back.  He spread my legs and got down.  He positioned his dick at the opening off my vagina.  He slowly pushed into me. I moaned with pleasure.  He started pumping faster.  In and out in and out.  He positioned his dick so it hit my G spot hard with each thrust.  He fucked me hard for forty five minutes.  He came in my vagina and collapsed next to me.  He kissed me.   "I love you Ali.  Thank you so much for making my dreams come true."  He said to me.  We fell asleep in each others arms.  He came into my room every night and laid with me.  Some nights we had sex, others we didn't.  I loved my brother, Luke.  He was the best fuck I ever had.
Published 
Written by keshabearbaby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments