Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

WebCam Mom – Part 3

"Steve's childhood friend joins his mother for a WebCam session."

17
5 Comments 5
7.4k Views 7.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words
It had been over a week since Steve discovered his mother’s secret. She had a WebCam business. She operated out of her bedroom and charged money for her sexual WebCam shows. Steve was lucky enough to be told this by his childhood friend Todd.

Yet his luck continued even further. By clumsily knocking his own WebCam over, his mom discovered that he was her client. The two of them made mad passionate love that first night and have slept in her bed every night since.

The lovemaking has not stopped. His father died years ago and his mother has been all he had ever since. Now they are spending the majority of their days and nights satisfying the urges they both have had for so long. In addition, quite often Steve stays in the background and masturbates while he watches his mother work.

After Todd told Steve what he had found, Steve swore him to secrecy. He also acted as if the idea completely repulsed him and begged his friend not to say anything. Yet at the same time, he did find out Todd’s handle on the website – “T-Bomb”.

Ever since, Pam has kept a close eye for this visitor. She has convinced her son that it is not a matter of if Todd will soon login, but simply a matter of when Todd will ultimately login.

It was 9:00 PM on a Tuesday night. Pam was wearing a Navy blue silk bra and panties as she sat in front of her computer trying to coerce new business. She made good money doing this. She had saved quite a bit for Steve’s college and was able to keep the upper-middle-class lifestyle they had.

In the background out of view from the camera, Steve was doing his homework. Every once in a while he would look up and he could see that his mother was occasionally reaching between her legs keeping herself excited. After all, over time it had become simply a “job”. Yet every now and again, someone came along to make it exciting again.

Tonight would be that night. T-bomb was about to log on.

**

Steve was on number seventeen in his math homework. It wasn’t hard, but it was monotonous. It was hard for him to concentrate. It’s hard enough for any teenage boy to concentrate when he is doing his math homework. But in this case, his mother was masturbating on the bed right next to him and he had to not pay attention. Or at least not pay attention enough to occasionally do a problem or two.

“He’s on,” his mom exclaimed.

Suddenly, math was completely out of Steve’s mind.

Steve closed the book and set it on the floor. He quickly got up and almost joined his mother right beside her.

“Stay there!” Her volume quickly reminded him of his almost disastrous error.

He crept closer but remained off camera.

There were four people in the waiting room right now. They were chatting with his mom, Luscious Laura. Of particular note though was the gentleman with the handle T-Bomb. This was Steve’s friend Todd. The two of them were inseparable through grade school and early on in middle school. Then the two of them went separate ways and had different friends and different interests. They remained cordial to each other, but did not have much contact.

When Todd contacted Steve and let him know that he saw his mother here online, it was the first time the two of them had spoken in years. Pam still pictured the grade school boy that Steve played with years ago. But she knew better. She was sure he had grown up into a fine young man just like her son. She was anxious to find out. It looked like it may happen soon.

She decided to say hi. Of course, all the conversation took place on the keyboard.

“Hi, T-Bomb,” Luscious Laura typed.

“Hi,” he typed back. “You are beautiful,” he continued writing.

“Thanks Sweetie,” Laura returned.

“Shit! I just called him ‘Sweetie’,” she blurted this out and was frustrated with herself.

She also did not want to talk out loud because that would give away the fact that someone was in the room. But it also could be that she was talking to a client.

“I’m pretty new,” Todd typed.

“Just go private and I could give you whatever you want. I’ll be gentle. :-)” Steve’s mother typed.

Meanwhile, Steve was now totally undressed and stroking his cock as he sat in the chair just next to his mother. Pam continued to occasionally touch herself in between her efforts on the keyboard.

“I hope he has some type of card. You really think he’s going to do this?” Steve was still worried.

Pam moved her head just off-camera so no one could see her mouth move, “of course he will. If you had the opportunity to see his mom do this on camera, you would, wouldn’t you?” She quickly moved back on camera.

The analogy was not quite fair. Steve realized that his mother was unaware of how much weight Mrs. Johnson had gained over the years. Yet he still thought about it as he stroked his cock. He realized that even though she was now huge he definitely would pay good money to watch her giant naked body on camera. Then he looked at his absolutely gorgeous mother in her Navy blue lingerie.

“Good point,” he conceded to his mother.

Just then they both heard it. The doorbell sound was ringing through the computer. Another guest was now joining. It was Todd. The excitement was about to begin.

***

Luscious Laura was now online one-on-one with T-Bomb. Pam’s pussy was tingling with excitement. She knew who was on the other line. It was her son’s childhood friend. He was only sixteen years old and she was ready to give him some more experience.

As for Todd, from his perspective he was about to see the mother of his childhood friend in a way he never would have dreamed. On second thought, he dreamed of it often. But now it was coming true. He was about to watch her perform for him. He was already completely undressed and stroking his cock while sitting in front of his computer.

Pam was still sitting in front of the computer wearing her Navy blue panties and bra as she started to type to T-Bomb.

“Welcome, baby.”

“Thanks, “ he replied.

“I’m Laura, what’s your name?” she asked.

She was surprised when he answered truthfully, “Todd.”

“ntmu,” she typed. She continued, “what can I do for you?”

At this point, Steve was already stroking his cock rapidly. The idea of what was going on was way too much for him. Seeing her son out of the corner of her eye was starting to cause Pam to lose control as well. But she maintained her professionalism and wanted to focus solely on her client.

“Can you take off your bra?” Todd asked.

Without a response Pam immediately undid her bra and exposed her breasts to the young boy on the other end of the camera. She even took it further and lifted both breasts to her mouth. She sucked on her left nipple for several seconds and then moved her tongue over to the right. Her tongue traced around the areola of her right breast and then she sucked that nipple for another five seconds before looking back at the camera.

“Do you like them?” she teased him.

“Of course. They are beautiful,” he typed back.

“I wish it was you kissing them,” she teased him more as she continued to kiss and lick her breasts all over.

“Do you have a camera, honey?” Laura asked him.

Without a reply, she saw the screen flash followed by a nice rock hard cock appearing on the screen.

LayllaSummer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LayllaSummer

It was average in size and nothing special compared to all her other customers. But the electricity that went up her spine throughout her body at that moment was amazing. Perhaps it was because she had been waiting so long to see if she could get Todd online. Yet more so because she knew she was looking at the cock of the young boy she watched grow up with her son.

“Now I’m the one excited,” she typed. “Let me join you.”

She backed away from the screen and made herself comfortable on the bed where her entire body could be seen. As Todd continued to stroke his cock, she lifted her ass off the bed and pulled her panties off while throwing them towards the camera.

Her excitement made her act quicker than she usually would. Instantly her right hand began to massage her clit. As she started to rub her knees spread wider giving Todd a better shot. Meanwhile, she watched the pace of his hand move faster and faster up and down his cock.

She pinched her left nipple with one hand while she licked the fingertips of the other hand and quickly brought them back down to her pussy. While licking her fingers she glanced to her right and saw Steve fully nude and starting to masturbate at approximately the same pace.

Now, all three were bringing themselves closer to orgasm. However, Todd was unaware that there were three of them working together. Instead, he was masturbating to a fantasy come true. The beautiful mother of his childhood friend was now slipping two fingers deep into her pussy and he was watching it happen.

She continued to drive these two fingers in and out and she was slightly disappointed in herself that she was already working quickly to orgasm. Normally she can drag out a session for quite a while. That’s a great way to make money. But the excitement was overtaking her. She saw Todd would come shortly and she wanted to come at the same time. Looking again at her son, it was obvious all three may come at once.

The sound of her activity was wonderful to Steve’s ears. She was soaking wet and the sloshing noises made it so obvious that she was excited. She continued to look directly at the camera but she could see Steve working frantically out of the corner of her eye.

Her head now went back in ecstasy and her eyes closed. She was so close. Yet she knew she wanted to see it happen for both of these boys. She looked back at the screen and Todd was moving so quickly. Within seconds the first load of come shot from his cock. It seemed like only seconds later when Steve started to shoot his come all over as he stood next to her bed just out of shot.

The sight of both of these boys fully satisfying themselves while watching her was too much. Her ass rose off the bed and her head moved back once again. The quivers began as she felt the tension and excitement start from within and move outward. Her hips bucked and she quivered slightly. She pinched her nipple as tightly she possibly could and actually let out a very loud moan.

More come continued to drip out of both of their cocks while she finished up the last few waves of her orgasm. Her ass dropped back on the bed. She totally relaxed letting her hand fall to the side.

She managed to regain composure quickly and scooted herself to the foot of the bed. She stood up with weak knees and worked her way over to the keyboard.

As she approached the keyboard she mumbled quietly to her son, “here we go…”

Steve had no idea what that meant. He could not see the screen to even know what she was typing.

“That was fabulous,” she wrote. Then she followed it up with the bombshell, “now let’s do it in person, Todd!”

She didn’t even wait long before typing the rest, “T-bomb? That was pretty obvious. You used your real name as well, Todd. Come on, sweetie I figured that out quickly.”

There was no reply on the screen and the picture disappeared. It was black screen, but she knew Todd was still there.

“Don’t run away, Todd,” she typed.

She continued to comfort him, “it’s a huge turn on! I seriously want you here now to fuck me in person.”

By this time, Steve had worked his way close to the computer screen, yet still out of camera view. He could read what had been written and was very excited himself. Todd still had not responded to her. Both were now getting worried.

She started to type frantically in short bursts hitting the enter key after each statement.

“Todd, get dressed and walk down the block.”

“Open my front door and walk straight upstairs into this bedroom.”

“I want your cock in my mouth in less than five minutes.”

“Type yes or no – but I hope it’s a yes.”

At that point, the two of them sat there and waited for Todd’s reply. Seemed like forever. After a few seconds, it came.

“Yes,” Todd answered her request.

“See you in five. Don’t disappoint me baby,” she emphasized her need.

Steve was beside himself with excitement. He was going to sit back comfortably in the closet and watch as his childhood friend fucked his mother.

Pam stood up quickly and gave Steve a deep passionate kiss while grabbing his cock with her right hand. It instantly started to get hard once again. She rubbed it a couple times but quickly stopped because she did not want to torment him.

“Go ahead and get in the closet baby and enjoy the show,” she told him.

He kissed her one last time and moved towards the closet. She picked up her panties from before and took them with her to the bathroom. She dropped them in the clothes hamper just inside the bathroom door. She looked at herself in the mirror and took a deep disapproving breath.

She turned on some warm water and washed her hands. She then used the warm remaining water on her hands as she ran her fingers through her hair. This gave her the ability to adjust it the way she wanted. She then washed her hands again making sure there were plenty of suds. She loved the flowery scent of the hand soap here in this bathroom. She could smell it as it lathered on her hands. She then brought the suds covered fingers between her legs and rubbed her pussy with reckless abandon.

She made sure all parts, inside and out, were washed and clean and ready for her suitor who would be walking in any minute. The feeling as she rubbed was wonderful, but she knew she did not have any time to enjoy it. She quickly put her hands back under the water rinsing them completely. Her soaking wet hand returned to her pussy now to remove the soap suds as much as possible. She didn’t even care if she dripped all over the floor. She continued to splash clear freshwater all over her pussy to remove any remaining soap.

Once done, she grabbed the hand towel that was hanging on the wall and dried between her legs completely. She threw the towel on the floor and used her foot to mop up the small puddle she had left behind. One more quick glance allowed her to take a final more approving look at herself. She turned the bathroom light out as she left and quickly returned to her bedroom.

She opened the top drawer and grabbed a red camisole and matching panties. They quickly were on her body in no time. She moved back onto the bed and now laid there waiting in anticipation for her young suitor to arrive. Hopefully, he would not chicken out. That thought subsided when she heard the doorknob turn down below. The fun was about to start.

Published 
Written by BMYJC
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments