Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend Cumming

"a young man's weekend of Family sex"

4
1 Comment 1
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Weekend Cumming, Part I

 

Coming into the house I heard my mother on the phone, "Sure, come on up to night and you all can spend the weekend." I stopped in my tracks, to see if I could figure out who she was talking to. "No, of course not, they wont mind if they do, I'll beat them." With that she laughed. "Well ok, we'll see you all then in about four hours, love you too."

"Who was that?" I asked as she hung up the phone. "That was Karen. Their coming up for the weekend." My oldest sister was coming with her husband, and their kid's. "Where is everyone going to sleep?" I asked her as she sat down in her seat at the dinning coffee, and resumed playing solitary.

Taking a drag off of her cigarette, letting the smoke drift out of her nose. "You all will have to share the bed's, sleep two, maybe three in each or on the floor." she looked at me putting her cigarette in the ashtray. "You all decide that." "But, mom." I started to say, but she gave me one of them looks that said enough, and that was enough. I shrugged and went to my bedroom.

Jim hadn't gotten back from school yet, he had a extra period than I did. I looked under his mattress and found the latest issue of Big Double D's, He liked women with huge breast, myself I like them all. Breast was breast to me. As pussy was pussy. Large ones, small ones, medium ones.

I remember this one magazine he had brought home of nothing but pussy shot's, full page's. Some looked like they was a hands breath, meaning you could stick your whole hand inside them. Other's looked like the hole wouldn't take more than a finger.

As I looked at the pitcher' s, my mind started thinking of my niece's.

I felt a twinge at the base of my cock, as it started to get hard. I closed the magazine, and laid back on my bed closing my eyes.

Kelly she's sixteen years old now. I remember the last time I saw her, she was barely showing any breast at all. My cock twitched again, straining to be free of it's cramped confinement. I reached down into my pants and pulled my cock up, then slid my hand down my shaft.

Thinking back on the time that I saw her older sister. We had been camping, and I went into the tent to get some tanning lotion. As I opened the flap there was Darla with her bottom naked. She was changing into her swim suit. I got a good look at her dark black pubic pussy. She was bent over starting to put one foot into the leg hole. Her pussy was all exposed to my feasting eye' s.

She screamed at me, then grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her. "What do you want, you little pervert:?" I looked at her, her breast heaving up and down. I got bold, "Pervert?" I asked, then said it again. "Pervert?". I reached down and unzipped my pants, reached inside and pulled my cock out. Her eyes flew open as I held it out for her to see.

"Now whose the pervert? I saw yours, now your see mine." She stood there, her mouth opened as if she couldn't believe I was acting this way.

I walked over to her, picked up one of her hands and placed it on my cock. I didn't have to wrap her fingers around it, she did it automatically.

She slid her fingers up and down my hard shaft. I leaned forward and kissed her, driving my tongue deep into her mouth. I felt her fingers tighten up on my cock as I wormed my tongue around and around hers.

My right hand came up and cupped her left breast. Squeezing the flesh, and the bathing top, I slid my hand into the top. As she continued to stroke me. She was kissing me back now, as I tweaked her nipple between thumb and forefinger. Rolling it around then squeezing the soft flesh.

Pulling my mouth from hers, I looked down at her hand on my cock. She did too, that is when she released it. I pulled my hand out of bathing top. Reached down and slid my hand up between her thighs.

RachelBaker1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RachelBaker1

My index finger found it's mark, I watch her shudder as my finger nail grazed her clit, as my middle finger moved into her wet folds. Driving my finger up insider her and wiggling it as my index finger rolled over her clit,

I replaced my index finger with my thumb as I knelt down at her feet. She spread her feet further apart, reaching out to grab the folding chair next to her. I kept pushing in an out of her pussy, with my thumb rolling her clit around and up and down, then to the side. My fingers feeling all inside her now very wet pussy. Her juice's was running down my wrist, and dripping onto the canvass floor of the tent.

I felt her cry out, then felt her pussy clasping my fingers as her juice's flowed from her. I broke all bearers and drove my face into her pussy. I liked and sucked at her fuck hole, drinking in as much of her pussy's juice's as I could. Her body shuddering even more as my tongue snaked in and around, up and back inside.

Suddenly she pushed with both hands at my head, pushing me back one to the floor. "Oh my god, oh my god." she said as she grabbed the towel once more and wrapped it around her waist. Sitting down on the folding chair, she looked at me with her pussy juice's dripping off my chin and covering all most all my face.

My cock throbbing, waving in the air. I was dying to jack off, or something. Her gaze followed mine. "I can't believe that my little Uncle just ate my.." and she let the words trail off there.

I rolled over on to my knees and got up. Walking over to her with my hand holding my cock out. "Well don't you think, one turn deserves another big Niece. I was now standing next to her with my cock only inches from her face. She looked up at me, as if she was going to say something, then back at my cock. I reached with my other hand, placing it at the back of her head, I gently pushed her mouth to the head of my cock. She looked up at me, as I watched her mouth part and my cock slid into her mouth. I couldn't believe that I was getting a blow job from one of my oldest niece's.

She closed her eye's as it slid into her mouth. I watched her hand go between her thighs, bunching the towel up to play with her pussy.

I pulled my hips back feeling her lips dragging on my flesh. Then pushed back into her mouth. Her tongue whipping this way and curling around that way. I wondered how much she could take of my cock, the eating of her pussy flashed into my mouth as I felt a hand on my balls. She starting toying with them. I couldn't take it much more. I felt my nuts tighten up in their sack, then felt my cock gushing into her mouth. She didn't let a drop escape from her lips. I heard her moaning as she must of made herself climax, but she kept on swallowing every drop of cum my cock shot into her mouth.

Now it was my turn for my thighs to tremble and feel weak. I pulled back unable to bear the sensation any longer of her tongue whipping around the head. "Oh my god." now it was my turn to say them words. I bent down and kissed her deeply, tasting my own seed on her lips and tongue. Then stood back up, putting my cock back inside my pants, zipped my fly.

"You tell anyone of this, if I hear even one remark from anyone Hank your going to be in deep shit, you got me?" Darla said crossing her thighs, pulling the towel to make sure she was covered. We never had anything to do with each other since that time.

I grunted, as I felt my cock explode. Gushing a stream of hot cum into the air, hitting my shit. Then another one, and another one. I guess thinking about Darla really excited me, I though as I squeezed the last few drops from my now deflating cock.

"This weekend, might be fun after all." I thought as I unbutton my shirt and got ready to go and take a shower.

 

 

Published 
Written by braggNit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments