Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome home, big brother.

"Brother comes home after five long years"

19
3 Comments 3
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words
  It's been five years since I last saw him, but his image was fresh in my mind. My brother was just barely six feet tall. His light bluish gray eyes were deep and full of life. He had a small, feminine body, with smooth soft skin. His dark black hair went almost to his shoulder. That's how I always thought of him when his name was brought up.

  When my brother was 18 he got in a fight with our dad which resulted in him running away and becoming a vagabond. I was only 15 at the time and cried almost non stop for the first week of his absence. He gave me his favorite hat and told me to give it back when he returned.

  After a year we got a letter from the USMC congratulating us on Zachary joining the Marine Corps. News about him came in small pieces from time to time, each time Dad would get upset. The last piece of news came in the form of discharge papers, but this time Dad wouldn't let me see. He just sat in his chair and cried tears of regret. Six months later he suffered a heart attack, the grief that had built up over the years finally caught up to him. Before he passed away he gave me Zach's phone number, and told me to tell him he was sorry.

  I called Zach on the phone to inform him that Dad had passed away. The phone rang for what seemed like hours. Finally it stopped and I heard the familiar voice say, "Hello?"

  "Zach. . . This is your sister, Jesse. It's been a long time" The words came out soft and shaky. There was a long pause followed by,

 "Jesse? It's been a long time. Whats going on? How are you? How did you find my number?" His voice was still filled with child like enthusiasm.

  "Dad gave me your number before, well, you should sit down. Dad passed away. He had a heart attack and never recovered. He wanted me to track you down and tell you he was sorry."

 "That's unfortunate. When's the funeral," he asked, trying to sound unemotional.

 "It's next Sunday. Dad would have wanted you to come Zach. Please, do it for me! You can stay with me until the funeral and we could catch up. Its been five years since you left, it would give us time to catch up."

 "I'll do it for you. Meet me at the cafe around the corner from the house in three hours. We can catch up."

 After 5 years of being away from him I had grown to be a developed, 20 year old woman. I dressed into a sun dress that hugged my smooth upper body and long toned legs. I dug through the closet to find a pair of sandals when it occurred to me, I had to return his hat to him! I searched throughout the house and found it, his straw panama hat that he loved so much. I had worn it almost everyday after he left to remind myself of him.

 Looking in the mirror I smiled to myself, happy that I was finally going to see my big brother again. I ran out the door and walked to the cafe down the block that my brother always took me to as a teenager. Shortly after I got there I heard the door open and his voice say, "Did you miss me?"
 
 I whipped around to see him standing right behind me. He looked almost the same as the day he left. His long coat hung over his shoulders, covering most of his upper body. He had on a white shirt, the top buttons left undone to show his slightly tanned chest. His tan pants were rolled up to his knees, showing his strong, toned legs.

 "Wow you even remembered my hat!"

 "Zachary!!" I jumped on him, holding him in a vice like grip and giggling like a little girl. "Aren't you going to give me a hug," I asked in a teasing voice. He reached his right arm around me and held me to his rock hard chest and chiseled abs. I enjoyed the feeling of his body against mine and said, "Oh come on don't be afraid, give me a full hug."

 He released me and started laughing, slapping his hand against his knees. "Dad never told you did he," he asked, between spurts of laughter.

 "Told me what?"

 He removed his jacket and my eyes widened in horror. His left arm was gone from his shoulder down.

 "What happened," I asked panicking at the sight of his missing arm.

 "I lost it in the war. Someone threw a grenade at us. I quickly picked it up and threw it but it was too late. It was just close enough to get most of the arm, but far enough away not to kill me. They had to amputate it to the shoulder to avoid infection."

 He said all this with a smile on his face, showing that after a vicious war he still hadn't lost his optimistic outlook on life. We chatted over coffee for an hour, finally heading back to my apartment to sleep for the night.

 I set the couch in the living room up for him to sleep. He hugged me goodnight and I switched into my bed clothes, my panties and a  long dress shirt. I laid in bed thinking about how much Zach had changed emotionally. Before he left he was impulsive and brash, but now he was calm and deep thinking.

 I laid in bed thinking about him and slowly felt the familiar tingle that I had always associated with him. As a kid I had always had a crush on him. Every girl probably does to some extent but I REALLY liked my brother. I slid my hand down to my moist panties and slid a finger inside. What started as a gentle rubbing quickly turned into a full on finger fucking. My breathing got faster and faster as I raced towards my orgasm, sweat rolled down my neck as I started whispering Zach's name over and over until I finally came. My whole body tensed up for a minute, convulsing in pleasureful seizures. A feeling of well being washed over me as a slowly fell asleep.

 At 5 in the morning I woke up extremely thirsty. I wandered into the kitchen, trying my best not to stir Zach. I grabbed the orange juice and drank straight from the carton. I slowly became aware of my surroundings, hearing the quick, heavy breathing that was coming from the living room. At first my mind went to naughty places, but as I listened I heard numbers '58, 59, 60, 61' and realized he was exercising.

 I quietly crept over to the living room and saw him on the floor doing push ups with his one arm. As he continued exercising I noticed his body, toned, but still soft looking. As I looked him up and down I started becoming wet again, my hand subconsciously going to my panties, rubbing my pussy through the outside of the cloth. I stared hard at his gentle body rubbing faster and faster as I edged my way to an orgasm. Right before I came I heard, "enjoying the view?"

 My face turned bright red, and I said in a high pitched voice, "I was just wondering if you wanted breakfast, but I can see you're busy" and ran towards my room. He followed, knocking on my door saying he was just finished exercising and was ready to eat whenever I was.

 I got dressed, taking a long time, trying to recover from my embarrassment. I threw on a tank top and  shorts and waited 20 minutes, wondering if he knew what I was doing. Finally I worked up the courage to join him in the kitchen.

 He had started cooking pancakes, his missing arm hadn't slow him down at all. "I heard you get up to get a glass of juice, but I didn't know if you were sleep walking or what.

BrendaDiaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrendaDiaz

So how are you feeling?" He asked, downplaying what had happened.
 
 "I'm feeling alright. It's sad that you didn't get to talk to dad before he passed away. What happened between you two anyways? What was so bad that you had to leave?" A dark look came on his face as he said,
 
 "Dad never told you?"

 "No, why?"

 "I'm surprised. It was about you." His words sparked my interest.

 "What ?!?! What happened?"

  He took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes, "I told dad that I loved you. Not as a brother, but as a lover. I wanted to be with you so bad but he said it was wrong. We started to argue and he went to get his gun so punched him and ran."

 My jaw dropped. I didn't know how to take in all this information. I should have been disgusted by I was turned on. Zach just stared at me, wondering what I would do or say. We both just sat in silence for a few minutes eating our food.

 After a while of awkward silence our eyes locked and and I couldn't hold back any longer. I pushed everything off the table, crawling my ways towards him, kissing him passionately. He put his arm on my back, sitting on the edge of his chair kissing me back with all his strength. He parted my lips, tickling the roof of my mouth with it. I wrapped my lips around it, sucking on it gently, rocking my head back and forth.

 After a minute we broke apart and just stared into each others eyes. We were both paralyzed, not quite sure how to proceed. I was embarrassed from pushing  everything off of the table, breaking the glassware. After a long silence I became aware of where I was again. I was on top of the table on my knees. My back was arched and my ass was up in the air. I blushed again, biting my lip and looking to the side.

  Zach leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, whispering in my ear, "I'm going to take a shower, the door will be unlocked. I have a hard time washing up with only one hand" He walked away, looking over his shoulder and winking.

 I stayed in the same position wondering what to do. I got off the table and slowly walked to the bathroom. I put my hand on my tank top and lifted it over my head. I was sure what I wanted now. For five years I've thought about my brother and now I can have him. I quickly shed my shorts and opened the door.

  He was in the shower, humming a song to himself as I threw the shower door open. I looked at him with lust in my eyes and playfully growled at him. I jumped into the hot water, closing the door behind me. Looking down I saw his cock, 6 and a half inches long, fairly thick, and hard as steel.

 "Go ahead," he said in a breathy voice.

 I reached my hand out and squeezed it gently. I leaned in, kissing him as I worked his shaft. I kissed his chin, then his neck, slowly working my way down his chest until I was on my knees facing his steel rod.

 This was the point of no return. I kissed the tip of his cock, clasping my lips around the head. Slowly I slid his shaft into my throat. I pulled it in and out, enjoying the feeling of his cock in my mouth. He moaned as I rocked my head back and forth sucking hard and fast until finally hot cum started to splash on my tongue. I kept sucking until every last drop was in my mouth. I didn't want to spit out the gift he had given me, but I was afraid to swallow. He put his hand under my chin, bending down kissing me on the lips, taking all he cum into his mouth and swallowing it.

 He stood me, switching places with me. He kissed the sensitive skin around my dripping pussy making me shiver. He started working the outside with his little finger making me tingle, bringing me close to the edge of a powerful orgasm. Suddenly he stuck his hot tongue deep into my cunt wiggling it around  in just the right way making me gasp for air. My whole body shook violently with the force of my orgasm, dropping me to the bottom of the roomy shower with him.

 I pulled him up to me, kissing him passionately, letting my hand caress every available inch of his soft skin.

 "I LOVE you Zach! I always have. Oh God I want to be with you forever. I've missed you so much. Make love to me please! Right here and now under the steaming water!"

 He kissed me again on my love drunk lips, picking me up and telling me he wasn't ready to go again so soon. We washed each other up and down, teasing each other with slippery body wash. He washed the fuck juices off my dripping pussy, teasing my clit as he did it. We stepped out and toweled off, taking our time and stealing kisses. He grabbed my hand and led me to my room dropping our towels on the way there.

 He picked me up with surprising strength in his one arm. He threw me on the bed, kissing me neck and nibbling on my ear. He started rubbing my clit as he slowly kissed his way down my body, paying special attention to all my erogenous zones. My body was covered in a trail of saliva, like a map to my most sensitive area.

 He began to use his magic tongue to work on my pussy again. He licked up all of the juices that were starting to flow again. He worked quickly at first, but as I neared my orgasm he slowed down. I bit my lip and moaned for him to speed up but he continued at a snails pace. On the edge of my climax he asked if I was really wanted him. I screamed YES as loudly as I could and he quickly stood up, bringing his strong cock to the crack of my sex.

 I shoved his cock in as deeply as he could, pausing for a moment, pulling out slightly and working up a fast pace. Our breathing was in sync as he slid his cock in and out of my dripping pussy. Sweat poured off of his chest as he came to the edge of his orgasm.

 "Cum in me!" I screamed.
 
 He put his arm under my back, sitting me on his lap and pushing our bodies together. Our lips met in a wet embrace, tongues dancing and twirling in each others mouth. With a few final thrusts of his hips he shoved his cock as deeply in my pussy as he could fit it and came. Burning waves of cum splashed against the back of my tight little hole.

 We held our position for nearly ten minutes, holding ourselves in a tight embrace. After a while he pulled out, cum flowing out with it. We laid on our sides, and locked eyes. He ran his hand through my hair, and rubbed my cheek. We rubbed our bodies together, each touch of bare skin was electric. We fell asleep next to each other, feeling more in love now then ever before.

 I thought of my brother as I slept there. I woke up an hour later and just stared at his naked figure. After he awoke we started to kiss, dressing slowly, putting on one article of clothing for every kiss we shared. At that moment all of the sadness of my father passing left. All pain disappeared in his eyes.

  He put his hand on my stomach, he had came inside of me. If I was pregnant I wanted to keep his baby. I wanted to be his bride, his prize. I kissed him one last time on the lips before leaving to make final preparations for the funeral. One life had ended, and another had just began. The sun beat on my face that day and the wind whispered in my ear. Dad was staring down on me that day and smiling.


Published 
Written by lolwriter89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments