Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Daddy Isn't Home 2

"Courtney convinces daddy not to tell..."

16
2 Comments 2
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Cassie and I sit there, on my bed, frozen to the spot. Our father is just staring at us, veins are popping out of his neck, and I swear steam is coming from his ears. We’re all silent, waiting for someone to say something and break the awkward silence that has fallen upon us. I decide to be that person. “Dad, it’s just… we were…” but before I can finish my sentence he’s yelling,

“You two sluts just stay here. I need to fucking think!” And with that he walks out, slamming my bedroom door behind him. Cassie cringes at the loud bang, and I brush her hair out of her face to calm her down.

“Courtney, he’s SO mad. He’s going to kick us out! Or worse… he’s going to tell mom! How mortifying! Our lives are over!” She puts her head in her hands and starts to cry.

I drape an arm over her shoulders and say “Shh, Cassie it’s okay. We just have to wait for him to calm down. I’m sure we can convince him not to tell mom. I’ll go talk to him!” I get off my bed and put my panties and shorts back on, and head towards the door. Before I leave the room I turn back to Cassie and say “Happy Birthday, by the way. And thanks for the birthday present.” I wink at her and walk out. I decide to see if dad’s in his office. Before I get halfway down the hall, though, I hear something coming from mom and dad’s bedroom. I creep silently to the almost shut door and peak through the crack.

I almost gasp out loud, instead I clap a hand over my mouth. My dad is on his bed, no longer angry it seems, but in a state of bliss. He’s completely naked on his bed, eyes shut, right hand stroking his 8 inch cock. A thousand thoughts run through my head. Should I go get Cassie? Should I pretend I never saw this? Should I go in there?

At last, with an extreme bout of confidence, I decide to go in. I push the door open and take long strides over to the side of the bed. “Well, well, well. What do we have here, daddy?” I ask, as his eyes quickly open, filled with fear of what I’ve discovered. “Seems like somebody liked what they saw a few minutes ago in my bedroom…” I get onto the bed and sit next to him.

“Courtney, you and your sister are in HUGE trouble. What you two did, or maybe what you’ve BEEN doing, is wrong!”

“Well if it’s so wrong, daddy, why are you so hard?” I ask, looking down at his rock hard dick. “Maybe you need some attention too?” I reach my hand out to stroke him, but he catches it before I can get there.

“When did you turn into such a nasty slut, Courtney? I thought you were an innocent virgin. And then I find you in bed with your own sister, and now trying to seduce your father?” I know he’s trying to sound strict, but I can see the passion pulsing behind his eyes.

“Not trying to seduce my father, but succeeding.” I say with as much force as I can muster. This time, too quick for him to stop me, I bring my head down to his crotch, and flick my tongue over the bead of precum that has accumulated on the head of his cock. “Mmm, daddy you taste good.” I say before opening my mouth to take more of him in. I lick all the way up and down his shaft, leaving it juicy, just how I like it. I swirl my tongue around his head, and, despite his best efforts at hiding it, I hear a slight moan from him.

“This is so wrong. Your mother… She would kill us… ohhh…” He’s clearly out of breath and can’t say much more, so I continue my assault on his delicious cock. I start bobbing up and down, taking as much of him in as I can, while stroking the rest of him with my right hand, and cupping his balls with my left. “Mmm, baby you’re so good at this…” he says, finally starting to give in to the lust. His hands are in my hair, helping me take more of him into my throat, and his pelvis is thrusting forward to meet my mouth. “Fuck yeahhh, I’m going to cum.” He states. I can’t let him finish though, because I haven’t gotten what I want.

I sit up, and look him in the eye. He looks surprised, like either he can’t believe he let me do that, or because I didn’t let him cum. “Are you still mad, daddy?” I ask trying to sound innocent.

“I think, after what just happened here, I’d be a bit of a hypocrite if I was still mad, don’t you?” he says.

“Yes daddy. I think so too. So you’re not going to tell mom?” I question.

“Of course I’m not going to tell your mother! She’d have us all burned at the stake!” he says, clearly calmed down now, and back to his normal funny self.

gaby__hills
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gaby__hills



I’m so excited to hear this that I jump on him and hug him, forgetting that his cock is still at large. As I straddle him I can feel it through my shorts. Suddenly, I’m so turned on I can’t think about anything else. Not Cassie crying in the other room, not my mom, and certainly not my math test tomorrow. I kiss my dad on the lips and he doesn’t pull away. Instead, he deepens the kiss, exploring my just fucked mouth with his tongue. “Mmm, I do taste good.” He says with a smile, before coming back to my lips for more.

As we make out his huge hands start to explore my body. He takes off my shirt and lets my tits fall free and he grabs at them and pinches my erect nipples. Then, his other hand slides down my stomach, and starts heading south. At this moment I am on cloud nine. To be touched by my gentle twin sister, yeah it feels good, but this, these rough hands that are huge and feel so good contrasting with my soft skin, this is heaven. His hand reaches the hem of my shorts and he gets them off in one smooth motion, damn he’s good at this. He flips me over so he’s now on top, towering over me with his gorgeous manliness.

He inserts one huge, long finger into my pussy and I just about scream. This is the moment I know things will never go back to normal, because I never ever want to live without this pleasure. He puts in another finger and I feel my pussy stretch to accommodate them. His mouth is sucking my left nipple and his hand is pinching my right. I feel good on every inch of my body. Out of nowhere, his thumb finds my clit and I can’t keep quiet anymore.

“Ohhhhh daddy. Yes yes YESSS. Suck your baby girl’s nipples. Rub my clit! Mmmmm. I’m going to cum, daddy!”

“Yes, baby, cum all over daddy’s fingers.” As he says this sentence I am sent over the edge. I explode into my second orgasm of the day, this one definitely more intense than the last. I grab my dad’s shoulders and dig my nails in. I see him wince, but I can also see the amusement in his eyes at the fact that he caused this pleasure. After what seems like my longest finish ever, I open my eyes and they lock with my dad’s. I’m not done yet, and as I think this, I remember that I never let him finish earlier.

“Oh daddy,” I say as seductively as possible, while running my hand down to his shaft, “How selfish of me to not let you finish. After all, isn’t that why you came in here in the first place? After seeing your two daughters suck and fuck each other’s pussys?”

“Yes. I was indeed imaging one of you two on this very cock, instead of on each other.” He whispers, almost as if he’s ashamed of it.

I get back on top of him, though this time butt naked, and rub his cock up and down my soaking wet slit. “Is this what you want daddy? To be inside your little girl’s tight pussy?” I stick the head in and feel my walls start to stretch around him.

“Yessss baby. Please stop teasing daddy. Just put it in” he moans.

I lower myself the rest of the way onto his cock and we both moan. I’ve never been so full, the feeling is incredible. All I know is that I never want it to end. I start to bounce up and down on my dad’s dick and I can’t help but moan. “Yes baby girl. That’s it. Bounce on daddy’s cock. Yeahhhh just like that. Mmmm.”

He flips me over, once again, so he’s on top. God, I love to be man handled. He starts thrusting in and out of me fast. I can see sweat glinting off his skin as I thrust my hips up to meet his.

“Mmmmm. Ohhhh yesss daddy. I love you so much. Fuck meeeee.” I yell. I orgasm, yet again, and my pussy squeezes his cock.

“Oh fuck, baby girl, daddy’s gonna cum. Where do you want it?” he hisses at me.

“On my chest daddy. Cum on your little girl’s tits!” He pulls out, and kneels right above my chest. He’s stroking his cock so fast I can barely see his hand. He grunts and moans and then he explodes jet after jet of his creamy white semen on my 36D’s.

He falls onto the bed beside me, clearly exhausted, and says “Happy Birthday sweetheart” and kisses my forehead. Just then a thought hits me. How could Cassie not have heard this whole thing? I’m sure we were loud…

“Dad, I’ll be right back.” I say, going to his closet and grabbing a bathrobe. I walk down the hall to my room. There in my bed, the girl who looks just like me is fast asleep. She didn’t hear a thing. And although I’ve shared everything with this girl for 18 years, I’m not sure I want to share this side of our dad with her.

Published 
Written by virginwriter94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments