Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Mom Is Away, Dad Will Play

"Mom asked me to take care of dad. And I did."

19
4 Comments 4
9.5k Views 9.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words

The packed luggage sat at the front door. As each minute passed, I became more and more anxious. Dad sat on his favorite spot on the couch and winked at me as I passed by him for what seemed to be the hundredth time. “When is she leaving?” I whispered. He put his finger to his lips to hush me. Dad looked so handsome in his blue flannel shirt and blue jeans. He was 42, I was 17, and our attraction had been growing for several months. It would not be too much longer before we would have the entire house to ourselves. I looked at him and licked my lips. He nodded and smiled as he eyed my body again. I could feel my panties soaked with excitement. That was OK. I would not be wearing them for much longer.

Mom came down the stairs with a list of things for me to take care of. “Are you sure you don’t want to come to grandma’s house with me?” she asked. “No mom, I don’t want to go, there really isn’t much for me to do at grandma’s place. I’ll see her next time, I promise.” I took the list from her hand and helped her with her luggage. She went over to dad and gave him a big hug and kiss goodbye. “I’ll be back in two days. If I stay longer, I’ll let you know,” she said with a smile.

As I walked with her to the waiting cab she said, “take care of your father.”

“I will. I promise.” I said.

As the cab drove off, I walked back into the house and locked the door. I climbed the stairs and entered the living area where dad was sitting. I playfully nibbled on his ear and he smiled and turned away. “We’re alone now, dad,” I said teasingly. “I’m aware of that,” he said as he played along. He was savoring his cigarette and he had a sweet grin on his face. He took a few long drags of the cig before exhaling in one long breath. He put the cigarette out and pushed the ashtray aside.

“Once again, your grandmother comes between your mother and me,” he said with a dejected tone to his voice.

“I thought you liked grandma, dad?” I asked him as I snuggled closer to him.

“She’s an old battleaxe! As for your mother, if she is not caring for her, then she is always talking about how she should be doing more for her. I can’t get away from it.” When he spoke, I could see the anger and frustration in his eyes. “Her mother always came before me,” he said in a resigned tone.

“I love you, dad.” I said quietly.

He smiled and turned to me, as he put his hand behind my neck, and slowly moved me closer to him. We exchanged very gentle kisses as I put my hands on his shoulders, drawing myself closer to him.

“I can’t wait any longer. I need you dad.” I said to him.

I put my hand on his pants and felt the hardness. “Take it out for me, please,” I asked with a voice as helpless as I was feeling. He stood up, unzipped his pants and removed them. I reached for his cock and placed a gentle kiss on the tip. “Sit and relax, dad.” I said as he took off his shirt. He sat down and began stroking himself as I dutifully knelt down between his legs. “Just enjoy it,” I said looking up at him. He leaned back and closed his eyes.

I used both hands to stroke the entire length of his shaft and moved forward to tease the tip of his cock with my tongue. Ever so carefully, I rubbed his balls at the same time as I sucked him off. Dad began moving his hips to the motion of my mouth and I put my hands on the outside of his thighs. I loved feeling his thickness in the back of my throat and I savored ever moment that I pleased him. I paused for a moment and admired how beautiful (and sexy) his cock looked in its erect state. I brushed my lips and cheeks against it and dad looked down and smiled. “Having fun?” he asked jokingly, as he was always vocal about what was on his mind. “You have no idea.” I replied as I began to suck him again. I listened to his moans and watched his breathing become shallow.

I always loved to suck dad’s cock. It has been my secret, guilty pleasure for sometime. Dad and I love oral pleasure. He does not just eat my pussy, but feasts on it. He’s given me the most incredible orgasms I’ve ever experienced.

“That’s it, that’s it,” he whispered as his cock disappeared in my mouth. Dad threw his head back in enjoyment, which made me even more eager to please him. I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I wanted to feel him explode just as he did the last time mom was away, but he had another plan for us.

“Ride my cock!” he said breathlessly. I got up and quickly pulled down my skirt and panties and straddled his cock. I lowered myself onto his hardness feeling all of him moving inside me. At first, our rhythms were a bit uncoordinated, but it did not take long for us to get in unison.

“God I love this!” he said as he pulled up my shirt and rubbed my breasts. “Me too, dad,” I replied as I moved my body up and down. He moved forward and sucked my nipples, which made me ride him even harder. Then, he lowered his hands to my ass and slapped it hard. “Oh yes,” I whimpered in pleasure as dad’s body became very tense.

He moaned loudly as he shot his load inside me. “Mmmmm,” I said seductively as I felt him bathe my pussy in his cum. I could feel the wetness from his orgasm as I eased myself off him. His cock was starting to go limp and I licked the tip one more time. Dad looked tired, but cute as he stroked himself slowly. I leaned over to kiss him, our tongues flicking at each other.

Our two days of debauchery were just beginning.

Dad and I always had a good relationship. He’s a great father and provider for our family-oh yeah and the sex is awesome too. He could also be very strict. He’s taken me over his knee and tanned my bare behind on many occasions. I love when he makes me so helpless. You would never think he is strong given his small stature, but he’s done some serious damage to my behind with both his hand and the belt. It only turned me on more.

After our session on the sofa, we cleaned up and I made dinner for us. I served him in my lace see-through bra and panties.

“I don’t know why you wear that stuff around me,” he said as he reached for another Marlboro cigarette.

“It’s because I like to wear it.” I replied with a smile.

“Yeah, but you know I’m going to take it off you.”

“I’m counting on it.” I said with a wink.

True to his word, he did take it off me.

“I didn’t want to disappoint you,” he said as he picked me up and sat me on the table.

“What are you doing?” I said laughing.

He opened my legs and spread my pussy lips wide, exposing my hard clit.

“I’m eating dessert,” he said deadpan as he licked my pussy.

I put my hand on the back of his head as his tongue worked its incredible magic again.

MonaLisaG
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonaLisaG

I knew I would not last long and I didn’t. Once again, I came hard and quickly.

“Damn, you just can’t control yourself!” he said as he looked up at me.

“Is it that obvious?” I said playfully.

“I got your pussy juice on my chin; I’d say it’s very obvious.”

Now with dinner and “dessert” over, we took a long, hot shower together and went to bed.

Now I have to admit, sleeping in my parents’ bed is somewhat weird and not something I’m entirely comfortable with. At the same time, it gives dad and me lots of room to make love, so I deal with it. We both lie naked under the white sheets with the big white comforter on top of us. A low light lamp is in the corner of the room. The ambience makes an inviting situation even more enticing.

I turn on my side facing away from him. He is on his side pressing against me. I feel his cock on my ass and I start to rub my ass against it, hoping he would take the hint. Dad cups my breasts and gently fondles my nipples as he rubs himself against my ass.

“Yes.” I whisper to him.

“Yes?” he asks confused.

“You can put it there.” I said, secretly hoping I would not have to elaborate.

To my dismay, he looked even more confused.

“We’ve never done it like that. You know, in my ass.” I said as I turned to face him.

“Do you want to?” He asked as I felt him getting harder.

“Yes, please.” I replied.

“Turn over.” He said.

I rolled on my stomach and dad pulled the covers off me. He wet his finger and put it in my ass.

“Relax,” he whispered.

I tried to relax as much as I could as I felt his finger probing me.

“This is going to hurt,” he said concerned.

“The first time always does. Remember dad…you were my first.”

“I’ll never forget.” He said with a smile and an exhale.

“But it was so worth it.” I said.

He stroked his cock as he played with my asshole. I put myself in position for him as I felt his cock slowly entering me.

“Oh yes!” I said as I tried to ignore the discomfort. Dad was slowly thrusting inside me and the line between pleasure and pain was fading. My first anal was not the greatest experience in the world, but the both of us agreed that practice makes perfect.

*

The following morning, I woke up to dad eating my pussy.

“Good morning!” He said as he looked up from my hairless slit.

“Good morning.” I said to him in state divided between sleep and pleasure.

“You’re frisky this morning.” I said to him as his tongue flickered just under my clit.

“Your pussy needed some attention,” he said.

“Mmmm, it sure is getting attention.”

I clutched the bed sheets as I watched him please me. He slipped his fingers inside me, which only heightened my already aroused state. I moaned in pleasure as I experienced his sensuous oral talents.

“Oh God! OH MY GOD!” I screamed as I felt my clit pound against his tongue. I lifted my hips and clenched my toes tightly as a wave of pleasure took over my body. Dad wouldn’t stop licking me and I pleaded to him, “no more, no more!” Still, he would not listen and instead laughed at my desperation.

I gently moved his head away from my pussy and he moved up to kiss me. I put my arms around him. “Yes it IS a good morning!” I exclaimed.

After breakfast, we decided to go through the attic to look for items to give to charity.

“Looking for stuff to get rid of will be lot easier without mom up here dictating,” he said with his usual sarcasm.

“You seem less stressed without her around.” I said, unsure if I overstepped my bounds.

“Well, wherever mom goes, stress follows.” He said as opened up the drawers of an old dresser.

“God knows what the hell is in here,” he said as if he was afraid to find out.

I moved behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

“Does it matter what’s in there?” I asked flirtatiously.

“I’m more interested in what’s in here.” I said as I put my hand on his crotch.

He turned to me and gave me one of those “I don’t believe you just said that” looks.

“You’re going to kill me. I think you have one of those sex addictions,” he said.

“You’re right; I’m addicted to sex with you.” I said as I messaged his shoulders.

He started to relax as I rubbed my hands down his sides. He turned around and kissed me with a passion as he held me tightly in his arms. In frenzy, I began to undress him and he did the same to me. He squeezed my breasts tightly and sucked my nipples hard. Without wanting to wait any longer, I got on my knees and sucked his cock right there in the attic.

“Damn, you waste no time!” he said.

“I wanted this all morning!” I said as I licked his glistening tip.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and eagerly went down on him. “You know I love doing this!” I said as I looked up at him.

“Then keep doing it.” He said with a huge smile.

I gripped his cock tighter and sucked it quick, hard motions. I moaned in delight as dad looked down at me. He put his hands on my head and pushed my head down on his cock. I could not get enough of him. He motioned me away and I got up and went to kiss him, but he turned away. Instead, he took my arm and walked me a few steps across the room to the pool table.

I thought he would put me on the table, but instead he bent me over it. He positioned my legs so that my pussy and ass were fully in his view.

“I love having choices,” he said as I felt his cock plunge deep inside my pussy. I saw my breasts bounce to the rhythm of his thrusts. Once again, his beautiful, hard cock was claiming me.

“That’s it, that’s it!” I said to him, encouraging him more.

“Take it, oh yeah,” he said as he moved deeper inside me.

“Please don’t stop!” I begged of him as if he did this forever, it still would not be long enough for me.

Dad took my shoulders and pressed me towards him. I never felt so vulnerable and sexy at the same time.

He was thrusting harder now and mumbling something that I did not understand.

“Oh---yeah!” He yelled out just before he came.

I felt his warm cum drip from my pussy and down my thighs.

“You love it, don’t you?” He asked with a slight mocking tone.

“You have no idea!” I said as I turned around to face him. We kissed and embraced against the old pool table. Once again, dad’s hands were exploring my eager body...and

The weekend was not even half over!

~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~~

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments